Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Cold Copping Ignore Report Reply
Fucking Bramblewill - Thu, 04 Apr 2019 18:26:03 EST ID:Yo0ILBhy No.604646
File: 1554416763310.jpg -(295268B / 288.35KB, 1600x1066) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 295268
Have you done it?
How do you do it?
How do you feel about it?

I just moved to a city of 80k people in bumfuck egypt, New Mexico. I cold copped today and yesterday. Both times it was surprisingly easy and fucking fast. Both times I only had an hour time window to do so and still managed. So long as there is a homeless population, it should be easy to find. The easiest way to find the hard drugs is to start with the dregs.

Yesterday I drove around town where I've seen homeless people before. After about 10-15 minutes, I saw what appeared to be a drug deal near a cheap motel so I went to make a U-Turn but by the time I got there, the apparent dealer was gone. So I drove around the motel eyeballing people waiting for my junkie radar to go off. I saw a dude standing at the bottom of some stairs who looked like he was acting as a lookout for a drug dealer so I asked him if he knew where to get anything. Showed him my scars to prove I'm not a cop. Let him hop in the car with me because he seemed harmless (I don't condone this part, I just went with my gut, don't let strangers in your car) and we went to an other motel down the road and scored. I offered him a dime if he could get me a 20 without pinching it.

Today, I was cruising around looking for this same dude again because he mentioned he could get crystal and I felt like switching it up today. Couldn't find him so I checked out some places where homeless people congregate and asked a few people, and got shot down a couple times because people are paranoid about strangers asking for drugs and that's fair. Went back to the motel and saw a couple of scary looking hispanic dudes that I had just seen at the bus stop not long ago and asked them. As I'm walking up to him, he immediately asks me what I need. Good sign. I tell him what I'm looking for and he tells me to go to the top of the motel stairs and chill while he finds his shit in his bag. He takes a while to go through his shit and kinda seems like he's stalling so I start to get pretty nervous. The dude is huge and would have easily stomped the shit out of me, and he and his buddy had me cornered. I made a few mistakes to get to this point, I'm sure you can extrapolate. Anyways, he continues to stall and I'm starting to realize they are probably thinking I'm a fuckin cop or snitch, so I show them my tracks and make conversation about just moving out here and not knowing anybody. After going through his shit for probably 5 minutes, he pulls out a pair of brass knuckles and goes on about how he's all about business but he doesn't hesitate to fuck someone up. I nod my head and say "I feel ya, I got that vibe off you from 20 feet away" and kinda chuckled. It kinda worked, and they were believing my story. He finally pulls out the shit and says he just wants me to do a bump with him to reassure him. I do a bump, thank them and go on my merry way.
I think if I had acted nervous there I could have very well gotten stomped. The main guy's buddy was very fucking suspicious of me, which I was interpreting at first as him being nervous about robbing me but no he thought I was sketchy. I was able to diffuse that though.

I don't recommend asking scary gangster looking dudes unless it's a last resort, but it is a possibility. I was running out of time so that's what I did. But the moral of the story is cold copping is a lot easier than I expected it to be.
>>
lol - Thu, 04 Apr 2019 19:08:48 EST ID:oaWRMjn3 No.604647 Ignore Report Reply
>>604646

As long as you don't act like a mark,nervous try giving them mad shit just for the privledge of them copping for you you'll be good 9 times out of 10, if you're socially awkward and have never been around thst sort of shit or look like you don't belong then I don't rrally recommend it, not because of just even people thinking you're a CI but if the cops see you it's a wrap if you're in a bad neighborhood. Definitely don't just let random heads get in your car though or put yourself in a situation where dudes have you cornered, that could of easily gotten you jacked and fucked up
>>
Fucking Bliffingdadging - Thu, 04 Apr 2019 21:21:09 EST ID:Yo0ILBhy No.604652 Ignore Report Reply
>>604647
Yeah I was acutely aware of the mistakes after I had made them, and a couple of them before as well, but figured they could serve as a good example of what could happen and what you shouldn't do because I'm not dumb and I am pretty street smart, but I was fiending so I took risks. When I was cornered and that dude was apparently stalling and I was starting to think I was getting burned and about to get jumped, I was preparing myself for a beating. But I am pretty damn happy that I took that risk, even though they had to scare me and test me, because now I am cool with some scary ass cholos out here and that kinda shit can really come in handy. I've always made myself really well liked by dealers, to the point that one of my dealers in my old home town ambushed a dude who stole from me, at his own expense as he lost some sales. Even approaching the cholos was a pretty damn big risk but I only had about 10 minutes before I needed to go, and I had just gotten blown off by a few different people in a row.

Most likely if you're in a situation where you're trying to cold cop, there will be some level of desperation so I think the lessons are very relevant. But I think the biggest thing is that it's ez af if you're cool about it. If you're a dude who has only used darknet markets and has never or only a few times used street connections because you don't like interfacing with the black market and criminals, then don't even try.
>>
lol - Thu, 04 Apr 2019 22:10:11 EST ID:oaWRMjn3 No.604654 Ignore Report Reply
>>604652

Yeah i agree with the last part 100 percent, I made the mistake of bringing some kid like that out when I was out of money and needed to cop with me once since he woulsnt let me walk with the cash and it was a huge annoyance, had to pretty much cover for him acting like a giant autist.
>>
Eugene Claybanks - Fri, 05 Apr 2019 02:29:54 EST ID:bb/QLY52 No.604662 Ignore Report Reply
I'm lucky to be able to cold cop in the tenderloin in SF. The cops dont give a shit lol.
>>
Rebecca Billingshaw - Mon, 08 Apr 2019 01:38:21 EST ID:g9ms4B2w No.604743 Ignore Report Reply
>be me
>look very hispanic because I am hispanic
>Be in Florida
>Can cold cop within 20 mins of leaving my house if my guy isn't good
I hate to say it but just dont be that nervous, awkward white kid and you're good
>>
Jarvis Dippershit - Mon, 08 Apr 2019 12:45:44 EST ID:SFejmotL No.604752 Ignore Report Reply
>>604743

Okay now do the same in some semi remote location of europe, being "hispanic" wont help you in spain, you will get robbed or beaten, or get bunk shit for that matter.
>>
Reuben Pittdale - Mon, 08 Apr 2019 16:43:11 EST ID:OHIHxMID No.604754 Ignore Report Reply
>>604752
Ay calm down homez you soundin like a nervous white kid haha
>>
Edward Bimmlewater - Mon, 08 Apr 2019 17:16:11 EST ID:k+p9I752 No.604755 Ignore Report Reply
>>604754

Bro anyone can cold cop in fucking florida thats like bragging cuz you got good weed in amsterdam.
>>
Nell Puddledick - Mon, 08 Apr 2019 20:15:43 EST ID:OHIHxMID No.604759 Ignore Report Reply
>>604755
Agreed. Was just poking fun at how that guy thought it was so easy because he’s special
>>
Ernest Denninggold - Tue, 09 Apr 2019 14:56:28 EST ID:/lqT3S1G No.604769 Ignore Report Reply
>>604754
How does he

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.