Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Tripping Ignore Report Reply
Ernest Necklesit - Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:52:38 EST ID:rdX9sxsn No.604869
File: 1555080758167.jpg -(163592B / 159.76KB, 1108x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 163592
I am wondering if anyone has any experience taking opiates before tripping. I was supposed to make tea today But I’m not going to be home until tomorrow and I have made plans to trip around two or three in the afternoon so my question would be if I made some tea Before I dropped would it interfere I wouldn’t really even make that much just enough so that I wouldn’t have to be eating Kratom While tripping.

I’ve done a shot towards the end of the trip once end it didn’t kill it completely but I could definitely tell a difference so I’m just wondering if anyone has any experience with taking kind of a manageable amount of opiates before dropping acid
>>
Emma Cerringworth - Fri, 12 Apr 2019 11:11:36 EST ID:YcNLS1hj No.604870 Ignore Report Reply
>>604869

for me acid and shrooms usually overpower any drug, I like to drop morph in the comedown of said shroom and acid trips.
>>
Oliver Cimblebury - Fri, 12 Apr 2019 11:21:43 EST ID:OHIHxMID No.604871 Ignore Report Reply
>>604869
I could see how PST + shrooms may get nasty on the stomach. I’ve done acid plenty of times while I was using everyday and it was back when the seeds were better. I nodded out one time though only 3 hours in and felt like it was wasted. Other times I was okay. As long as it’s clean stuff go for it. Acid + PST was one of my favorite combos.
>>
Ernest Necklesit - Fri, 12 Apr 2019 17:56:41 EST ID:rdX9sxsn No.604882 Ignore Report Reply
>>604871

Sick thanks y’all sweet dreams
>>
Charlotte Turveyworth - Sat, 13 Apr 2019 17:45:35 EST ID:vs9axjzj No.604905 Ignore Report Reply
>>604869
>took my daily dose of PST before taking 2 tabs of acid
>end up with a muted experience that made me briefly question my addiction
>almost the entire time was spent trying to avoid or calm down my roommate who took 7 tabs, then ran around the house naked, showering every 5 minutes in a time loop talking to his dead grandfather, while my other roommates spent hours trying to telepathically communicate with each other
>comedown synched up perfectly with the end of my high so that I reached the point in the beginning of my withdrawals where I feel that mixture of the start of racking pains and the boundless energy, combined with the acid comedown, made me feel extremely energized but in a purposeful way, not the kind of manic energy I'd associate with stims
It was ok/10, I would definitely up the dose on the acid and do it with people who aren't idiots if I were to do it again.
>>
Ebenezer Sungerped - Sat, 13 Apr 2019 17:58:26 EST ID:+rJY0K/n No.604906 Ignore Report Reply
>>604905
That sounds miserable tbh. Every time I did pst with my acid I was alone. Was very serene and I mediated on my addiction but it didn’t piss me off or upset me in any way. I refuse to trip with people outside like 2 of my friends I trust to handle their shit even on large doses. Too many trips have been ruined by tripping with friends friends who couldn’t handle their shit. I would probably opi rage the fuck out if someone was killing my trip. Glad you didn’t have a negative experience. Tripping with buds can be best times but I prefer the self reflection from solo tripping.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.