Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
How do y'all deal with shitty dealers? Ignore Report Reply
ThatDudeGuy - Wed, 15 May 2019 12:50:01 EST ID:m1qP7tvR No.605909
File: 1557939001362.jpg -(7775B / 7.59KB, 230x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 7775
Long story short, after i got on subs I had one dealer left i could get stuff from( low quality) and I wanted it like that so i wouldnt want to blow $100 on a few mins of releife. Someone hit me up with some $ and wanted H, not the fake presses going around, so me and my friend hit up an old connect, now this guy is always a gamble, I've gotten the best shit from him before and ive been served literally crushed APAP from him, but its usually about a 20% chance I'll get shitted. Thr last 2 times he was super on point, of course this time i get served something straight from the spice rack. Now instead of doubling up we are in the hole for what we could have made.

Usually ill let it go cause i wont lose but like $20 bucks but all in all im out way more. I can tell he aint gonna pay us back, I live in a small town where everyone kinda knows everyone so its kinda hard to do anything about it.

If you guys are ready to cut someone off and are trying to get your money back, how would y'all go about it, besides charging it to the game. I was thinking of poking the bear and pissing him off by insulting his child and manhood to the point to where he would wanna fight in public(like if he sees me in the store)then once he throws the first blow I could take it from there, Im black and hes white in the deep South so I know it wont look good. Or even try to get a friend to set up a deal with him somewhere and just fucking narc on him. I dont wanna go that route but at this point money isnt even the goal i wanna send him a message. He carries his kid around with him on drug deals every once in a while, if i could tip em off while he has his kid and drugs on him tbh that would be absolutely amazing. I wanna get him to the point where he is gonna be asking himself "was that $100 worth missing my kid grow up?" And if you think thats evil, well you dont know this dumbfuck. I call myself a dumbfuck too for even thinking about calling him but ya gotta take risks in life to get somewhere.

What would y'all do?
>>
lol - Wed, 15 May 2019 14:19:40 EST ID:IggaRoSW No.605913 Ignore Report Reply
>>605909

Terrible idea, chalking it up to the nature of the game, cutting your loses and stop fuckin with him and find a new dude or just stick to subs. Trust me you would feel really stupid if you end up doing time or some shit because of 100 bucks people like that usually get what's coming to them eventually, especially a dealer bringing family around and ripping people off often
>>
ThatDudeGuy - Wed, 15 May 2019 15:36:58 EST ID:m1qP7tvR No.605917 Ignore Report Reply
>>605913
I havent bought from him or hit him up in months but my homeboy had and i even said theres a good possibility that he is bullshitting. I did exactly what you said (a while back) iwas just along and decided that if i had a chance to make a few bucks I will but I know that was stupid.

I have no problem copping a drug charge or going to court right now. He is too pussy to actually do shit and knows that all would be fair game if something really shitty happens. I'll pull a Goku Piccolo combo and bring him down with me if i have to. My record is clean and he has charges and shit and a kid.I got tons of old texts and FB messages plus i know he pushes fake presses which is a hot subject for LE in town.

Im gonna tell him off atleast. He thinks I'm just super passive and stupid. Im not gonna just let it die this time, he is atleast gonna hear from me and even that might be stupid but I'm gonna let him know whats on my mind.

This is likely gonna happen anyway. Im cool and collected and planning it out, my homeboy said if he sees him hes gonna confront him about the $ and i cant stop him as he is 2.5 times my size.
>>
Fanny Higglekig - Wed, 15 May 2019 23:45:11 EST ID:SnO3ZRr8 No.605935 Ignore Report Reply
You stop fucking with them.

Only brainlets go and do something violent in retaliation for some shit like this.
>>
Fanny Higglekig - Wed, 15 May 2019 23:46:31 EST ID:SnO3ZRr8 No.605936 Ignore Report Reply
>>605909
>Im black and hes white in the deep South so I know it wont look good.

Also I think you got this backwards...
>>
Archie Pozzlefone - Thu, 16 May 2019 01:25:19 EST ID:ubO74OAN No.605938 Ignore Report Reply
>>605936
The South won't rise again, apparently
>>
Shit Wonkinfoot - Thu, 16 May 2019 07:22:02 EST ID:ESCXnZgl No.605943 Ignore Report Reply
>>605936
It won't look good because people in the south don't play mind games to deny the stats of racial violence. 13/50

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.