Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 10)
Low Dose Naltrexone Ignore Report Reply
Esther Hubberfoot - Sat, 06 Jul 2019 14:39:48 EST 220E/2dL No.607827
File: 1562438388350.jpg -(13146B / 12.84KB, 293x343) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 13146
I heard some people talking about this awhile ago and now that I have got my money sorted out I just wanted to ask some questions about it.

From what I understand doing LDN shortly before other opioids can greatly cut your tolerance and that is kind of the point, right?

Any suggestions on the dosage? Numbers seem to very wildiy depending on who you ask.

Also, specifically for me, Suboxone is one of my favorite things and I was curious how the two might interact mainly, would doing the one and then the other force you into precipitated withrawls? And, if so, if you dose LDN on the regular does it have a cumulative effect and help cut your tolerance even when you are not using it or is that just wishful thinking?
>>
Samuel Soblingfurk - Sat, 06 Jul 2019 16:10:48 EST xApjTbav No.607829 Ignore Report Reply
>>607827
from what i read doing bupe after taking another opiate will put u in withdrawals. but doing bupe and then opiate wont, just be weaker
>>
Eugene Sondlestun - Sat, 06 Jul 2019 18:48:58 EST Mz5I/+Ba No.607832 Ignore Report Reply
Try dissolving in water so you can dose volumetrically. Calculate it so that you can reliably take 2-4 mg at a time. I don't think you want above or below that range, so double check your math. Buena suerte.
>>
dr. m - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 04:00:43 EST 1qKXc0ke No.607842 Ignore Report Reply
>>607827

http://txt.do/1dynf

Sorry my reply was so long it was too many characters. Don't get confused by the beginning as I was about to make a thread. The middle and end explain start to finish how to make ULDN. I just didn't explain the obvious, that you need a 0.001g (1mg scale) I recommend that Gemini-20, and either some oral syringes or IV/IM/SubC syringes with the needle removed. With your finished product just measure out the liquid in an oral syringe and drink it like normal. Personally I'd buy 1-3 1ml, 1-3 5ml, 1-3 10ml, and one 50ml, as they're all so useful for different stuff, but you can always go to the pharmacy and ask for oral syringes for your "cat's medicine." They're never asking what it's for, but if they do just say "some sort of antibiotic my cat is super sick." They will NOT charge you. If they ask what size just say you're not sure and then ask if it's ok if i get 1 or 2 of each different size just to make sure I get the right one.

98% of chain pharmacies will do it no questions asked because they're so busy they don't give a shit over $2-3 in oral syringes.

I hope this helps.
>>
DTMO - Mon, 08 Jul 2019 14:59:47 EST WPH+dayt No.607874 Ignore Report Reply
>>607842
Doing it volumetrically is simpler IMO. Just do a series of dilutions. Make sure you tap and sussurate each dilution oe the water won't transfer the energy signature and thw solution won't be homeopathically sound.
>>
Nigel Blackham - Mon, 08 Jul 2019 15:44:15 EST cQwnaJPa No.607876 Ignore Report Reply
>>607842
Those scales are fucking renown for inaccuracy and quality

<$100 mg scales should be demarketed
>>
dr. m - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 19:24:38 EST 1qKXc0ke No.607937 Ignore Report Reply
>>607874

Sorry it was so lengthy. We are actually in full agreement concerning volumetric dosing. The only difference is I suggested breaking off a piece of a tablet and discerning the piece's amount of API aka active incredient before beginning the dilution process.

Please take note that while I am generally smart, an educated scholar, and have published before (honestly only one single work published so far and another on the way, and while the finished one wasn't peer-reviewed, it wasn't a blind peer review so it doesn't officially count), my field of study is/was not chemistry or anything hard science related. My undergrad only required a single science class that honestly wasn't any harder than honors/IB/AP high school level for even the top 20% or so of American public schools, and that single science course had absolutely nothing to do with chemistry. In high school I only took honors chemistry and not IB/AP level. My graduate education and beyond included nothing science related, besides maybe attempting to apply the scientific method to the social sciences.

tl;dr I'm smart but not realistically educated in the hard sciences beyond high school honors level, and I can't remember if I just cheated my way through high school chem like I did bio. Also I'm not entirely mentally sane at all times so nobody should ever take my responses as always being factual.

I suggest this partial pill approach over crushing an entire pill and dissolving the entire 50mg nltx+ fillers into say 50ml of water and diluting from there for three key reasons:

1. Not everyone has dozens of 50mg nltx tablets and can easily get more. I only had like two tablets to work with and another poster mentioned only having one tablet from an old connect that's no longer available. My method makes sure you can get more use out of a whole tablet (will explain in point 2 & 3)

2. I remember reading somewhere that nltx suspended in water supposedly doesn't remain "stable" forever, and that its "stability" in water only lasts for somewhere between ~15-100 days. I think I read it on some document online that was a copy of a pamphlet that came with a custom dose pharmacy made LDN solution of 3mg/ml for some condition like fibromyalgia or lupus or something. It kept saying it was only "stable" and the dosages "reliable" for 30 or 60 days or something, and I recall it saying that refrigerating it was suggested. I'm not sure if the refrigeration was stability related or bacteria related.

Can anyone with more knowledge or education that's chemistry related explain if a volumetric solution is ALWAYS equally distributed (assuming all the contents are fully dissolved and will remain dissolved regardless of temperature) or what causes it to become not equally distributed or "unstable?"

Can someone explain what the pamphlet even meant about remaining stable only for so long? Can water somehow "break down" nltx into another chemical, or somehow degrade it over time?

Can you explain how to physically tap and sussurate
>>
dr. m - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 19:39:55 EST 1qKXc0ke No.607938 Ignore Report Reply
>>607874

FYI my post got gobbled up fuck me so this is the tl;dr version

I do suggest volumetric dosing. That was just a way to use a portion of a pill at a time.

I once read a pamphlet that was a directions guide from a custom pharmacy made LDN solution that was a 3mg/ml. I think it said that after 30 or 60 days the solution becomes "unstable."

I have some questions:

1. How do I tap and sussurate a solution properly? What the hell is an energy signature?

2. Can it actually become unstable over time or somehow break down in water over time? I'm specifically referring to naltrexone or naloxone in solution for long periods of time.

3. What are the realistic risks of bacterial growth in such a solution that's left in a refrigerator.

I ask all this because if someone only has a single 50mg nltx pill, is it really wise to use the entire pill in a mother batch solution that will ultimately remain suspended in water for 500-2000 days? Will it still be homogenous and the active ingredient just as potent?

I was also wondering this because I'm wondering how long naloxone aka narcan vials are likely to stay viable outside direct light but possible occasional changes in heat.
>>
William Hollerridge - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 20:00:25 EST 2S+1FhlK No.607986 Ignore Report Reply
They claim its unstable after 30-60 days because of bacteria and what have you growth. Naltrexone doesnt break down like diamorphine. I use iodine water stored in fridge. lasts long enough to get through a 50mg pill. alternative would be to dissolve the pill and freeze a fraction of the solution.

>>607874
Not sure if facetious homeopathy remark. As resident herbfag (and original LDN/ULDN pimp), not sure i even respect homeopathy
>>
Nigel Carrywune - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 23:01:09 EST SnO3ZRr8 No.608006 Ignore Report Reply
>>607842
> They're never asking what it's for, but if they do just say "some sort of antibiotic my cat is super sick." They will NOT charge you.

this dumb shit right here makes me question the validity of everything else you type.

Free syringes for your sick cat? lol
>>
dr. m - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 23:24:58 EST 1qKXc0ke No.608009 Ignore Report Reply
>>607986
How much iodine do I add? What's the easiest source...do they have pure iodine already in solution that I add drops to a water volume or do I add pure iodine powder/part of an iodine crushed tablet and add to the water?

Let me know the proper concentration. Also is iodine safe to put in premade 1ml shots for IV/IM/SubC use? I have no idea if the concentrations necessary to reduce bacteria growth is damaging to the body when put in the bloodstream, even just 1ml worth 0.25-3x per day.

I don't IV but I have considered making large batches of premade solution for my daily (80% of the time unless time to prep/state of bowels prevents it) polydrug suppository as well as another solution for party time nasal use.

The main reasons are it would allow me to get my ALC+Chitosan+Sodium bicornate amounts to be extremely precise, as I only need like ~2-10mg of chitosan (probably around 5mg), 10-80mg but probably around ~25mg of ALC (10mg for one nasal cavity and 20-30mg for rectal use seems to be sufficient, but it's unclear if it's volume based or what), and a currently unknown quantity of baking soda that's much less than 20-50mg (the bicarbonate is just to level out pH by counteracting my form of one of my Subutex tablets' inactive ingredients which is some kind of acid that I can't recall).

I'd also be able to accurately add ULDN to the solution, since for a year now I hadn't been using it because I naively assumed naloxone and naltrexone had similar binding affinities. Luckily I recently found out that ULDN should work just fine with suboxone/subutex, though it might be ever so slightly less effective.
>>
dr. m - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 23:32:18 EST 1qKXc0ke No.608010 Ignore Report Reply
>>608009
Oh, and can you pls answer my question about the "tapping" and that other fancy word the guy used for like swirling a solution before removing some to further dilute?

Also wtf happens when there's like 10 different drugs and all their inactive fillers placed in a water volume insufficient to dissolve them all? What decides which drugs or which inactive fillers get to dissolve? If you dissolve say half of the amount of sugar that's soluble in a volume of water, what happens when you add the exact total amount of something else that's normally fully soluble in that exact amount of water? Does the sugar "take up room" or is there magically room for both substances?

There's also one salt of adderall that supposedly only has a water solubility of 1.7mg/ml, according to the only source I could find anywhere at all. I'm wondering if I'm being fucked on either 25% or 15.625% of my adderall dosage by plugging 5-25mg of that particular salt in only 3-4.7ml of water.
>>
lol - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 03:37:02 EST oaWRMjn3 No.608017 Ignore Report Reply
>>608006

They really don't mind giving out some oral syringes here for stuff like that sometimes. They have so many of the things I'm assuming they can. I think it's mostly a courtesy thing. Regardless they're pretty cheap.

Nb
>>
dr. m - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 04:35:40 EST 1qKXc0ke No.608020 Ignore Report Reply
>>608006

Bud I've used the same line except saying dog sometimes and it's worked like 12/12 times I've ever needed to ask for one instead of paying the $8 they wanted for one on the rack.

Bonus points for acting clueless about the proper size...they usually give 1-2 1ml, 1-2 5ml, and 1-2 10ml all in one go, sometimes with a random 2 or 3ml one or a weird ball dropper contraption to boot. Try if yourself if you think I'm full of shit.
>>
dtmo - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 18:37:02 EST WPH+dayt No.608039 Ignore Report Reply
>>608010
Hello!
Everything up to serial dilutions was serious. The sussuration thing was a a dig at homeopathy as someone suggestes. This is the explanation for how solutions so diluted that it's statistically improbable that they contain any trace of the "active" ingredient can still be effective treatments.
So basically what i did was dissolve pill in 10ml of water
Freeze 9ml of solution
Use 1ml to dilute with 9ml of water. (Adjust these numbers as necessary, I cant remember how strong i made it)
Freeze second solution, use 1ml to dilute to X ml.
Store third solution in fridge
This makes it easy to do a month of doses at a time.

I wouldn't want to store it like this for injection.

Not sure about how long naloxone vials would keep, should be easy to look up though
Some drugs do degrade chemically in solution, faster with temperature. I did some research before I did it.

As to dissolving 10 different chemicals in one solution there's a method for determining competitive solubility... which I also forget. I worked this out for seroquel XR tablets and ended up having to use over a litre of water per 400mg XR tablet to fully dissolve all of the active. It wasn't particularly difficult maths from what i remember, I'll try to find a link
>>
dtmo - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 19:08:28 EST WPH+dayt No.608042 Ignore Report Reply
>>608039
https://chemistry.stackexchange.com/questions/72700/can-other-substances-be-dissolved-in-a-saturated-solution

It doesn't seem quite as simple as i remember but, I won't lie to you doc, I am pretty cooked right now.

As to whether dissolved substances are evenly distributed; yes they are. Don't confuse suspended and dissolved they're different things. If something is dissolved it wont form a suspension.

I remember discussing ULDN and bupe a few years ago. I ended up using it when i was withdrawing from bupe and for PAWS, hard to say how much it helped though. Incidentally, I'm the thebaine toxicity guy. Still off opiates except once in a blue moon. I hope you get to where you want to be with your opiate use

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.