Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 10)
Precipitated withdrawal Ignore Report Reply
Barnaby Smalllock - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 14:20:05 EST p9qDWuxh No.607905
File: 1562696405743.png -(2873942B / 2.74MB, 1221x941) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2873942
I should've done my research... I were to take 40mg oxy and 20mg naloxone recreationally, because I heard the naloxone will just help with constipation. I missed the part where that happens with oral ingestion.

So I snorted 40mg oxy and 20mg naloxone. All hell broke loose and for 60 minutes I was in precipitated withdrawal, shaking and throwing up. Now I'm all well with the aid of some benz and probably the remainders of oxy in my bloodstream. Never touching naloxone again. It's either snorting or kratom for me.

So my acute question is, I'm done with oxy for a while so when can I start a short buprenorphine taper to kick everything for a while? Should I do it now or wait until I feel some withdrawals?
In fact, will I even feel withdrawals or were the precipitated withdrawals it?
>>
dr. m - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 15:02:05 EST 1qKXc0ke No.607907 Ignore Report Reply
>>607905
LOL bro if you take suboxone you will experience the same hell you just went through because you have a snorting fetish and couldn't take it properly.

Just no lol don't take any suboxone and stop wasting good oxy by snorting it.
>>
Lydia Blackway - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 15:36:24 EST 8N957kdV No.607910 Ignore Report Reply
>>607905
Totally non helpful post, but what the actual fuck?? Lol - you've got yourself in a right pickle here! I wish I could advise, but I have no idea what would happen either, and actually curious to know what state of WD your body is in... sorry that sounds morbid - I dont wish WD's on anyone. But in the name of science, I wouldn't mind seeing how this pans out for you if you stay away from the bupe.... good luck whatever your choice
>>
Caroline Gizzletidge - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 15:53:29 EST Ta7eoqYE No.607912 Ignore Report Reply
>>607907
In EU we have Subutex in which the only active ingredient is buprenorphine. It has a much less chance of producing precipitated withdrawal as it doesn't contain any naloxone, unlike the Suboxone brand.

As for...
>wasting good oxy by snorting it
It's a waste of money anyway and I like the profile when snorting. I want the rush and the comedown pipe dreams, not just elongated floating. The B/A is the same anyway because the drip will eventually be PO. Let's not sidetrack this thread by methods of ingestion - each to their own.

>>607910
SO BACK TO THE TOPIC OF PRECIPITATED WITHDRAWAL
Right now I noticed my pupils have shrunken again. No euphoria but clearly the oxy is still in my system. No WD whatsoever - as I read, IN naloxone stops doing its thing after 30-90 minutes and after that there still might be some oxy in some stages of metabolization, if you're lucky like I was. Been bumping pure oxy all evening and failed miserably by resorting to that naloxone/oxycodone compound with the intention of taking the nods to another level.

So it wasn't as bad as I initially thought when the w/d hit, but it's gone now, and definitely not resorting to bupe at this point.

I'm going to sleep now and probably go full kratom mode in the morning.
>>
Martin Diddlefield - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 18:32:53 EST zlM4egsf No.607931 Ignore Report Reply
>>607912
Just because the Subutex doesn't have naloxone in it doesn't mean it has any less of a chance to cause PWD. The PWD is from the Bupe itself having a higher binding affinity than your oxy while only being a partial agonist vs oxy's full agonist. The only reason Suboxone has naloxone in it at all is over a patent issue. In fact I believe Bupe has a higher affinity than naloxone anyway.
>>
Edwin Brookridge - Wed, 10 Jul 2019 02:40:06 EST Ta7eoqYE No.607949 Ignore Report Reply
>>607931
The chance is there if youre high as balls from a strong opi. So it bupe always ruins a high but for a regular moderate dose user, bupe will also straight up provide relief on its own because it is after all a partial agonist and not a full antagonist
>>
dr. m - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 18:28:09 EST 1qKXc0ke No.607983 Ignore Report Reply
>>607949
naw dawg, 99% of suboxones PWD effect is from buprenorphine alone. For reals. They're the same in 98% of situations even via IV except possibly when used in lower doses in that suboxone IVed in under ~2.5ish mg doses can cause slightly worse PWD than 2.5mg subutex. It's complicated and I cbf to explain unless you really want to know.
>>
William Hollerridge - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 20:03:02 EST 2S+1FhlK No.607987 Ignore Report Reply
>>607949
I don't understand what you mean.

Dr m is right, theoretically, the only way naloxone could have any effect would be in small doeses of suboxone, and it would hardly make a difference since you would be in acute pwd with suboxone or subutex.
>>
lol - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 20:44:32 EST IggaRoSW No.607993 Ignore Report Reply
>>607983

I used to shoot quarters at a time of Suboxone and Subutex. When times got hard even broke down to 1mg and .5 shots. It sucked but I was homeless so had to improvise. My point is though I never had any problem with PWD even shooting sub. Only time you'll get pwd is if there's another opi in your system while you take a sub. Always wait as long as you can before dosing sub after using a good opi
>>
Nigel Carrywune - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 22:49:58 EST SnO3ZRr8 No.608002 Ignore Report Reply
misread as "Pepcid AC withdrawal". lool
>>
dr. m - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 23:00:59 EST 1qKXc0ke No.608005 Ignore Report Reply
>>607993
Oh yeah, if your system is clear it's clear. I'm not in the mood to write up a wall of text for the OP or others about why my previous post is correct, but it is.

Btw, if you ever do have to risk getting PWD or not, if you want to avoid naloxones effects entirely, just dose it sublingually. Nasal/rectal is roughly around 50% BA and IV is 100% BA, but oral is like >1-5% BA for naloxone. No idea if oral and sublingual BA of naloxone is the same, but they're both pretty low I'm sure.
>>
lol - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 03:41:13 EST oaWRMjn3 No.608018 Ignore Report Reply
>>608005

I was always under the assumption that any and all amount of sub getting into your system regardless of the ROA would have the same outcome. I'm a humble career junkie so I have no idea but that's how it always felt. I did always IV and that's the route i used the times I had pwd. So in regards to the pwd it's naloxone but when it comes to binding affinity and "blocking" it has more to do with bupe itself right?
>>
dtmo - Sat, 13 Jul 2019 11:38:46 EST iwPQzXLg No.608066 Ignore Report Reply
>>608005
Typically sublingual BA of drugs tends to be more similar to nasal than oral. This is because poor oral BA is usually due to destruction of actives in stomach acid or to first pass metabolism. Bupe's oral BA is very poor also, around a third of sublingual IIRC.
>>
dtmo - Sat, 13 Jul 2019 11:40:44 EST iwPQzXLg No.608067 Ignore Report Reply
>>608066
Naloxone in subs is purely about acceptability to prescribers.
>>
Sophie Donkinwill - Sat, 13 Jul 2019 18:27:11 EST +QwV12dj No.608076 Ignore Report Reply
lol what an idiot.
>>
dr. m - Sat, 13 Jul 2019 18:35:16 EST 1qKXc0ke No.608077 Ignore Report Reply
>>608066
I agree and was generally aware of sublingual being closer to nasal than oral. I only suggested sublingual because a decent portion just ends up swallowed anyways. It's why I rarely ever take bupe sublingually. Fuck all that shit.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.