Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Shooting Dilaudid Pills

- Wed, 19 Jun 2019 21:06:07 EST cYBj5XIl No.607127
File: 1560992767323.jpg -(4625B / 4.52KB, 300x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Shooting Dilaudid Pills
What is the best way to shoot dilaudid pills? Is it okay to just crush them up & mix them with water then filter? Or is a pill filter needed, also are they water soluble?
>>
Ernest Deffingdeck - Thu, 20 Jun 2019 01:45:21 EST iJzLcnXF No.607135 Reply
>>607127
theyre pretty much safest pills you can shoot. if youre going to make a habit out of it ofc get microns.
>>
George Sagglekere - Thu, 20 Jun 2019 23:48:26 EST iJzLcnXF No.607196 Reply
btw dont use heat when shooting pills. goal is to get clearest possible solution. you should look up what binders are in the pills you got and check out how bad they are to iv. some binders are really fucking awful
>>
Hannah Suckledire - Fri, 21 Jun 2019 20:40:41 EST SQsprGBR No.607222 Reply
>>607196
Honestly I would never shoot pills just on principle. But assuming OP is American, it's not like the fent-laced heroin is much better lol.
>>
Martin Chattingdin - Sun, 14 Jul 2019 22:23:28 EST nuztW1TN No.608118 Reply
1563157408161.jpg -(1653094B / 1.58MB, 2592x1936) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I tend to get a histamine reaction and my skin breaks out at the injection site but usually clears up soon. Other than that pretty good experience.
>>
Charlotte Bunhood - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 00:38:19 EST 2S+1FhlK No.608126 Reply
>>607222
tbh most dilaudids are practically designed to be injected, harmless binders, which is funny and rare for rx pills. i'd rather shoot dilaudids than fentdope long term
>>
Nathaniel Hoggleforth - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 13:40:07 EST 1Y5bL+Nl No.608144 Reply
>>608126
Hmmmmmm. I don't think that's an accident. It's almost like they're catering to rich fucks and elites.

I can defiantly imagine epstein fucking with opis lol
>>
lol - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 15:17:17 EST IggaRoSW No.608145 Reply
>>607127

They're super small unless they are 8s and have hardly any filler. Wish other pills like morphine and oxymorphone followed their example. All you need is to crush it up hit it with however much cold water you like to use in shots and filter.
>>
dr. m - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 17:32:39 EST 1qKXc0ke No.608149 Reply
>>607127

OP, my understanding is that in a perfect utopian world, where dope/heroin in the USA was always (every single time without fail, so literally always) 50%+ purity, and the rest of the total weight was a combination of only trace amounts of chemical impurities from the processing (e.g. morphine, 6-MAM, some of the actual chemicals used to make it like possibly AA and other chemicals I know nothing about, etc.), and generally non-toxic/"safe" fillers that are 98%+ insoluble in 1-3ml of water (generally inert,"safe," e.g. GRAS approval status by the US govt), that IVing such heroin after cotton filtering would be less damaging than IVing pills via cotton filtering.

That being said, I'd personally rather IV tiny dilaudids especially the 8mg ones (highest dilaudid pill ratio of active drug:filler) than mystery fentadope. If you cotton filter it, especially if you do it twice, it won't be the end of the world as long as you only do it a few times a year. If it's anything more than one injection per month definitely buy some 0.22ug micron filters.
>>
dr. m - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 17:34:05 EST 1qKXc0ke No.608150 Reply
>>608149
Oh and btw, if you want to make the solution as filtered as possible, use ice cold water from the refrigerator.
>>
Eliza Bettingstone - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 18:20:01 EST 2S+1FhlK No.608175 Reply
>>608144
Of course. Which us president or world leader is not a junkie?
>>
Shit Closslehitch - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 20:38:19 EST VkyM8MkQ No.608176 Reply
>>607127
I just came across a random pill in my sisters room M 8 three sided, seems to be 8mg dilaudid. I was curious, the pill looks like it has seen some age.

Should I be worried about this being a fent pill? I know my sister fucks around with fent and keeps some narcame in their house.

Anyway to test this without dying?
>>
dr. m - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 20:45:45 EST 1qKXc0ke No.608177 Reply
>>608176

Yes. Dissolve it in a few ml of water and dose via volumetric dosing.
>>
Shit Closslehitch - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 20:51:13 EST VkyM8MkQ No.608178 Reply
>>608176
I was planning on snorting it, I have not done opiates in a long time outside of the occasional Kratom 5mg dose in several years.

Whats it supposed to taste like? I remember pills were bitter but not horrible like heroin. Should I be worried its some counterfeit pill?
>>
Eliza Hummleridge - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 21:34:12 EST 2S+1FhlK No.608179 Reply
>>608178
post a picture, presses are generally pretty obvious. compare it to pics online. taste isnt useful here
>>
Shit Closslehitch - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 21:51:01 EST VkyM8MkQ No.608180 Reply
>>608179
Phone lights dead, I split part of the pill to try to do a reagent test, but my kits a couple years out of date an I got nothing, altho it turned slightly purple on the marqius.

I have the other side too, but it def was the M 8. I remember doing these once upon a time.
>>
dr. m - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 21:55:06 EST 1qKXc0ke No.608182 Reply
>>608178

Bro I already answered your question. Dont eat it as dilaudid is a total waste orally. You have to either snort it, plug it, or IV it. If you don't have an oral syringe aka a syringe with no needle, go to a pharmacy tomorrow and ask for a 1ml oral syringe for your cat's medicine. They will give you it for free.

You said you think it's a 8mg pill? And you mentioned occasional kratom use
..did you mean 5g instead of 5mg?

While dilaudid isnt counterfeited anywhere nearly as often as 30mg oxycodone IR tablets, if dilaudid was going to be fake, the 8mg ones are counterfeited the most often. Think of it as the $50 or $100 bill of opioids.

I would say that with zero acute tolerance, 2mg snorted should be a decent dose to achieve a 3.5-7/10 buzz depending on your body's chemistry.

Assuming it is an 8mg pill, get a 1ml oral syringe (anything between 1-10ml oral syringe can work as long as the lines are still there), crush the tablet in between a folded piece of computer paper or preferably an index card by rolling the bottom of a spoon over the folded over paper containing the tablet (tablespoons work better than teaspoons).

Once it's completely crushed open the folded paper and scrape the crushed material away from the center of the folded paper towards one of its ends (this makes sure none of it is stuck to the paper.

Once that's prepared, set it aside and find some kind of container that's easy to suck all the liquid out of (e.g. solo cup is a bad choice because theres weird grooves on the bottom that prevent all the liquid from being extractable, whereas say a shot glass would work nearly perfectly).

Once you've got one picked out, follow these instructions. It will sound like I'm over over complicating it, but this is a good method. Basically you're going to add 4ml onto the shot glass or other container, BUT I find it's best to add half the liquid first, so add 2ml to your empty shot glass. Then use the V-shaped paper (that should have been folded with the crease being horizontal, or paralell with the floor) by angling it into the shotglass, whilst holding the paper with either hand and using your pointer/trigger finger to repeatedly tap the bottom of the paper near the rear end of the paper itself on the bottom end of the crease (with the "front" end being where the tablet powder is falling from).

Try to aim generally for the middle of the shotglass or container so it doesnt get stick to the sides. Once it's all poured it, add the other half of the total volume of liquid (so 2ml more, which should total 4ml almost like a water>dilaudid>water sandwhich).

Room temp water is fine since we arent going to filter it at all, but if this were for IV use or required using massive tablets with tons of fillers, we would use super cold nearly ice temp water before filtering.

Just stir it up with anything that wont absorb any water or get residue stuck to it. You can use the oral syringe itself if you want since it's still somewhat sterile still. After swirling it really good for half a minute or so, let it sit for 2-3mins and then give it another really good 20-30sec swirl. After another 2min wait and another 20sec swirl, it should be relatively evenly mixed.

Since you're doing this to prevent risk of fatal OD from a potential pressed fake dilaudid, it wouldnt hurt to let it sit for another 10min or so before giving it one last agitation aka swirl lol, before sucking up a dose.

So remember, we've made a simple volumetric solution that should contain 8mg per 4ml aka 8mg/4ml, or 4ml of a 2mg/ml solution.

In theory, the safest way to do this would be to take the smallest dose possible, like 1% or less of the total dosage, but I'm confident your chances of it being pressed are less than 50%, and even if it is pressed, I'd like to think only 10% of a pill wouldnt kill you.

Either way, your options are to start with something around just 1/10th of 1ml and then waiting 20-45min to fully gauge the effects, assuming you're alone, have no narcan or naltrexone tablets available, have no tolerance, and are confident it's a fake press.

Assuming you can get at least someone generally around you, personally I'd suggest just drawing up 0.5ml aka half a 1ml syringe aka ~1mg of dilaudid, assuming it's real. ALWAYS split each drawer up dose between both nostrils, even if it's not always a 50/50 accurate split. If one nostril is bigger than the other, then just do a larger portion in that nostril while still splitting it up between both.

If you're not too high within around 30min or so (usually 15-45min and maximum blood plasma levels within 60-75min, all depending), now you'll know exactly how much 1mg of dilaudid (assuming its real) or at least 1/8th of that tablet (if it's fake) gets you high. Every other 0.5ml dose will be exactly the same strength.

So yeah honestly if you're not alone and they especially have Narcan or some alcoholic/sober living naltrexone tablets around that can be made into ghetto rigged super Narcan, just do somewhere between 0.25ml-0.5ml tester dose, and after 20-30min if you're not where you want to be, do another 0.5-0.75ml so that your total dose is 2mg.

You should only end up needing between 1.5-4mg, maybe 5mg, nasally to achieve a solid ass buzz. Just know it's pretty short acting.

Once you've done your first tester dose, try to calculate your total dose needed without too much redosing. You're better off figuring out that say 2mg is a good dose for you and just snorting 1ml of water all at once after the first tester dose session, and once it starts to wear off DO NOT REDOSE.

Instead, wait 5-7 days minimum to dose again, preferably 10-14 days if you can really manage it. Since it's such a short acting opioid (only maybe 1.5-3hr duration as I remember it), you could likely get away with dosing it once a week for 3-5 weeks without much tolerance increase as long as you dont redose.

Let me know if I somehow missed anything. I basically explained it in a way that you cant fuck up.

OH and when you snort it, dont snort super hard and fast like the movies. Just do a medium-slow inhale that remains consistent in intensity. The goal is to not have it all just drip down your throat.

Also, once you do a tester dose and figure out exactly how many ml you need per high, you can always plug it. Personally dilaudid is one of the few drugs I'd stick to snorting over plugging, especially with a tolerance like yours.

Also I'm convinced nasal "monkey water" absorbs better than dry tablet powder full of filler.
>>
dr. m - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 22:01:02 EST 1qKXc0ke No.608183 Reply
>>608182

And yes, to the others reading that, know that I am fully capable of answering his question in just 2-3 sentences. I just wanted to make it idiot proof so he doesnt die.

Also hey guy, what does purple on the marquis typically indicate? I'm not confident reagent kits can even detect most fent analogues anyways.

Just do the volumetric dosing method I spent ages writing so that it won't even matter if it was fent pressed. Honestly I'd have 0 worries over consuming a pressed dilaudid 8mg or roxy 30mg as long as it popped positive for fentalogue ($2 test from dancesafe.org) and nothing else.

All you have to do is try a tester dose of like 1% of the total pool if you're semi tolerant, or I guess like 0.1-0.5% if you're not. If theres enough fent in it to contain over 100x the lethal dose, I highly doubt many of that batch would end up with return customers on the streets.
>>
Shit Closslehitch - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 22:04:41 EST VkyM8MkQ No.608184 Reply
>>608182
I swiped this from her house because it was out and she is a hardcore druggy, I am more surprised it was out. She normally would have any substance in her system.

There will be no one around, so I am worried if I do OD. Someone recently did where she lived because they "accidentally" inhaled one of her powders and had no tolerance.

I never even thought about do it the way you are suggesting, but I do like what I read as far as keeping the solution fully mixed.

I know Dilaudids were fire and hard as fuck to get when I used, so I want to experience the golden days one last time.

Thanks, for the help. I could not find anything about people counterfeiting them online, so I feel more safe. I will try your method. Thanks oh and yes 5G, I was thinking mg cause of this pill.
>>
lol - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 22:18:24 EST IggaRoSW No.608186 Reply
>>608184

That's absolutely an 8mg dilly. Haven't done one of those in ages. I've personally never heard of fake Dilaudid but who knows these days
>>
Shit Closslehitch - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 01:42:28 EST VkyM8MkQ No.608195 Reply
>>608186
>>608183
Yeah I got pretty High, ended up doing a little til I finished the whole thing. I didnt get as high as I thought I would. Guess my tolerance is still high from all the abuse I did to it.

Just thank you again for your alls help and knowledge you gave me.

I will do the Volumetric method if I ever come across some even more sketchy things along the way.
>>
Augustus Wuddleforth - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 08:30:57 EST cQwnaJPa No.608204 Reply
>>608195
That old mistake of worrying too muchnot just going for it n being sensible, when opis arent redose friendly, the first dose is what sets the benchmark for the rest of your high, redoses just wastefully extend duration

But you probs knew that
>>
Dextrolord - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 17:56:20 EST lHQ+sMcU No.608215 Reply
1563400580588.jpg -(333396B / 325.58KB, 1080x2280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>607127
I just crushed watered and filtered with gauze... Probly better ways tho
>>
lol - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 20:17:34 EST IggaRoSW No.608217 Reply
>>608215

Do you mean like you ripped a little ball off to use for a filter like you do with qtips or a cig filter? I used to always just use qtips to filter. Would gauze work?
>>
Fucking Grimville - Thu, 18 Jul 2019 00:55:51 EST Ks4d2EmT No.608220 Reply
>>608216
The pore size on a T shirt is actually surprisingly small. Like tenfold finer than a coffee filter.
>>
lol - Thu, 18 Jul 2019 02:18:16 EST IggaRoSW No.608222 Reply
>>608218

Oh wow I'm stupid I'm thinking of the big cotton rod things dentists put in your mouth to stop bleeding. That stringy shit with giant holes seems like it wouldnt work well
>>
Dextrolord - Thu, 18 Jul 2019 17:56:29 EST /9CxFq+j No.608242 Reply
>>608218
I had really fat d4 pills and it seemed to help separate the powder from the liquid. Like an extra step to a cwe. It probly didnt do much but i didnt care at the time

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.