Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

PSA; Foil Smoking Method

- Mon, 15 Jul 2019 08:42:26 EST dttlF/OR No.608137
File: 1563194546580.jpg -(43577B / 42.56KB, 750x691) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. PSA; Foil Smoking Method
Hey /opi/, I see so many posts about people smoking off of foil, and it pains me to see so many flat, crumpled and uncrumpled, newspaper lookin Tinfoil.

So I'm gonna post this little tidbit, it's my method for smoking with foil.
When I still used, I used to teach this to every friend/dealer/etc that smoked, too many times I've seen black soot smeared on someone's arms/fingers/face!

1. Tear off a nice big square piece of foil for yourself

2. Fold the edges over themselves, create a poor excuse for a lunch tray, or a picture frame, this'll make the edges less prone to bending when you apply heat.

3. Find something with a clip or similar. A nice sturdy pen that won't melt is the best option. You can also use Alligator clips, bobby pins, anything you can hold onto that won't heat up significantly or melt when it's heated.

4. Put the pen/whatever ,along the edge of the frame, at an acute angle OR like the big dipper, at one corner of the frame you've created.

5. ???????????
6. PROFIT

TL;DR?
>Squared piece of tinfoil
>Fold edges over themselves to buff from heat
>Pen with a clip or anything you can use as a handle
>Attach said handle perpendicular to an edge, or away from it like a thin handle.
>Straw/whatever the fuck in mouth, one hand on the handle, one hand on your lighter.
>Enjoy your day and/or night!

If you find this method more effective than holding it with your hand or putting it above a candle or other heat source, hooray!
If you don't think it's effective then; ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Polly Blackway - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 08:52:21 EST tnjAgdYk No.608139 Reply
>>608137
And always remember to apply heat for some time before you put your heroin on and start smoking. You don't want to wreck your lungs too much so burn out that coating or whatever that is and don't inhale that shit. Apparently smoking aluminium is bad for your health. And if you never tried it, I really suggest doing so. Smoking hits you hard and fast and it's a very good alternative to snorting or shooting up, much more convienient than plugging too.
>>
Sophie Goodfuck - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 08:43:48 EST /z+EBEr2 No.608166 Reply
>>608139
My method used to be to just lightly run my lighter along the tops and bottoms, making sure not to get soot anywhere on it, prior to putting my bits on the tin

Snorting tar is too many steps to get unsick,
and I couldn't handle jabbing myself to shoot more than a couple times.

Smoking it however, like Goldilocks, it's juuuust right.
>>
Ebenezer Trotstock - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 01:54:02 EST Ert6luo4 No.608196 Reply
anyone got advice? how far away should i hold my lighter from the bottom of the foil? do you fold it to double the thickness or leave it as "one sheet"? i got some gummy dope and it's lousy for snorting, but i wanna make sure i get this smoking technique proper before i just torch all my shit
>>
David Cleshdale - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 10:33:27 EST 4+gGcb71 No.608207 Reply
>>608137
Or you can use a torch and a Nectar Collecter like they use for thc Dabs. Use H in place that way you're not smoking off foil and furthering the damage you're doing to yourself. Best travels

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.