Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Difficulty SWALLOWING While High

- Tue, 16 Jul 2019 08:12:43 EST HtQLHF8I No.608165
File: 1563279163233.jpg -(140534B / 137.24KB, 1024x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Difficulty SWALLOWING While High
I've been using these pressed fentanyl pills lately and the latest batch has an annoying side effect which is that I find it impossible to swallow while even mildly intoxicated. By swallow I just mean like swallowing my own saliva while I'm sitting there. I have to keep liquid next to me and take a sip every time I need to swallow which isn't really a bad thing it's just annoying. I've had this effect once in the past with some fent/dope mix before.

I found a study that reported remifetnanil causing this effect. Maybe this is the fentalogue used in the fake pills I got and that was cut in the dope I got a long time ago.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01191645

Does any one have experience with this side effect? I'm guessing it's not just limited to this chemical, but if anyone has experience with this one in particular too I'd like to hear it. I'd really like to figure out a solution to this if possible.
>>
lol - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 10:13:50 EST IggaRoSW No.608169 Reply
>>608165

I always thought this was just a somewhat uncommon side effect. When I was going balls to the wall this pretty much always happened where I would have difficulty swallowing. All types of different opis from pharmaceutical to street heroin too.
>>
Ernest Blackspear - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 15:23:45 EST 8N957kdV No.608171 Reply
Yeah I've had this with legit regular Opi's in the past. At the time my tolerance wasnt too high and I kinda thought it might have been down to my body not handling the side effects of the histamine release that can go with Opi's. I say histamine, because if you've ever had an allergy to something before in a sober state, I know the dry throat and difficulty swallowing are symptoms of that...
>>
Thomas Panningfug - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 09:30:44 EST gAxST/Yl No.608206 Reply
>>608165
The obvious solution is to quit taking those pressed fentanyl pills, lmao. Find something else you dumbass, quit taking a drug that makes you uncomfortable enough it ruins the high you're chasing in the first place. Taking a drug that does that is a waste of your time and money.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.