Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Smoking down

- Wed, 17 Jul 2019 00:36:32 EST Ert6luo4 No.608194
File: 1563338192220.jpg -(475079B / 463.94KB, 1224x1632) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Smoking down
When i get heroin, i usually snort it. I've smoked in the past, but just wasn't a very big fan. Now i've got some really gummy shit and smoking or shooting is probably the best method for this bag. Any tips from those loyal to the foil? I usually just fold a square of aluminum foil in half and try to heat it up gradually, using a straw held above my dope to inhale. I can't help but feel like i'm wasting some of it.

Tips and tricks?
>>
Eliza Hummleridge - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 14:59:14 EST 2S+1FhlK No.608212 Reply
>>608194
two metal paper clips
dope on end of one, heat other
play the violin
inhale through straw or w/e
only works if you have decent quality dope otherwise it takes forever if you have to smoke a couple grams but i much preferred it to fucking tin foil
>>
Dextrolord - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 17:52:55 EST lHQ+sMcU No.608214 Reply
>>608194
So here was how I did my tar back in the day. Get a bottle of rhotos eyedrops or any small dropper bottle like that. But ur h in there and fill with slightly warm water. Shake it and generally mix it until its all dissolved as good as it will.

Now put that dropper bottle in ur pocket and hit the town. Just put a few drops up wack nostril whenever u want. If u do it right no one will even look twice and u can do it in the middle of the Damn grocery store. Or sit back and drop until ur fucked and nodded good.

Also put some drops on a cig and tear out the filter or on a bowl of weed. And smoke that after nosing some drops.

God I miss my drops sometimes. . .
>>
Alice Goodridge - Fri, 19 Jul 2019 01:12:01 EST CQgnrtqj No.608262 Reply
>>608194
WHY THE FUCLLK ARE YOU WASTING HEROIN????!!! SHOOT THAT SHIT!
>>
Isabella Piblingkack - Fri, 19 Jul 2019 01:57:12 EST WOHlwFlO No.608263 Reply
>>608194
Snorkel it or boof it, heat it up in a spoon first then snort the water or use one of those baby medicine droppers to squirt it up your bussy

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.