Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Passing out

- Fri, 19 Jul 2019 17:12:46 EST Vy7QRb4S No.608284
File: 1563570766539.jpg -(13542B / 13.22KB, 184x184) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Passing out
I passed out on Opiates for the first time today. It happened out of nowhere. Is this how it feels to OD? Really don't like this feeling.

picture unrelated
>>
dr. m - Fri, 19 Jul 2019 17:40:33 EST 1qKXc0ke No.608285 Reply
>>608284

Did you simply doze off while sitting on the couch or in bed, or did you pass out standing up or while actively doing something besides watching TV or reading on your phone/tablet/computer?

The former isn't necessarily an actual non-fatal OD. The latter situation is a non-fatal OD.

What is your drug of choice and method of consumption? How often do you use and how much? What's your tolerance like?
>>
Walter Gacklestat - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 03:16:35 EST KcltI/42 No.608305 Reply
>>608285
40mg of oral morphine, low to no tolerance, use once every 2 - 3 months. but yeah i was actually watching some youtube videos while laying down.
>>
hsn - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 04:29:50 EST cA+802PK No.608309 Reply
>>608305
You can’t OD from 40mg oral morphine unless you’re a freak case of being hypersensitive to oral morph. You just fell asleep my man. Just be careful with what positions you relax on opi’s in because you can get something called Saturday night palsy which can become compartment syndrome if youre too long in that position and on a high enough dose to limit blood flow to the limbs. People have needed amputations because of this. It can happen with any type of CNS depressant.

An OD would be obvious with an oral dose. But either way you can’t feel an OD coming and 99% of people who haven’t ODed before and think they are ODinng are just having a panic attack since they always are able to type long winded posts perfectly fine lol.

But if you wake up and your ears are ringing really bad and you can barely hear, you might also have numb limbs rendering them temporarily useless, you will also have a massive headache that feels like a migraine because an OD will alsocfuck with your vision quite bad and make everything seem extra bright and make you sensitive to light. Your vision also goes to shit and for me it was like having tunnel vision for a few hours with lights being quite blinding. I also woke up on the bathroom floor with my last memory being sniffing lines on the counter above me. That’s an OD. And Dr. M I wouldn’t say thats an OD man. He was still well in the recreational range and simply just fell asleep. If I drank three beers and fell asleep I would never call that a non fatal OD.
>>
lol - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 09:29:14 EST IggaRoSW No.608315 Reply
>>608284

Myself and most others I know consider an overdose when you need to be narcand or you will absolutely die without medical intervention. In my opinion everything else is just going a little overboard but not what id consider an overdose. Definition probably disagrees with me but nodding out after a shot and waking up a couple hours later is pretty common if you're a heavy user. Still straight up blacking out is kind of strange, I'd consider seeing a doc if it keeps happening. Make sure you're drinking water and shit
>>
Edwin Garrycocke - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 19:21:17 EST Vy7QRb4S No.608332 Reply
thanks for your opinions, guys. never had this happen before so i was more bummed out to have slept through my high than anything.

>Saturday night palsy
thats fucking nightmare fuel right there

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.