Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

overdose????

- Fri, 19 Jul 2019 21:25:39 EST srJS2O5Z No.608296
File: 1563585939471.jpg -(99418B / 97.09KB, 779x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. overdose????
Does anyone know how dangerous it is to plug (anal administration) 20mg of oxy with no tolerance? Cause I just did that I am having tremors all over my body and im kinda scared

I had like 6 beers today but the last alcohol i had was about 5 hours prior to consumption

Also I weight 120lbs (55kg)

I administered the shit about 1 hr so I assume I'd already be dead or unconcious if I really fucked myself right??

Fuck traditional opioids im gonna just stick to my kratom from now on

Im afraid to go asleep.
>>
Jarvis Wackleforth - Fri, 19 Jul 2019 21:41:54 EST srJS2O5Z No.608297 Reply
please someone give me some insight. i dont know if the search engines in germany make it hard to get ahold of harm reduction data compared to the states, but i cant seem to find a solid answer about this
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 00:59:10 EST OgX3IMCX No.608302 Reply
>>608299
Troll
OP if you are still conscious and hour after administration with only 20mg. Enjoy the ride man... don't trip.
>>
Shit Fumblefudging - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:46:25 EST 9FVBmnW1 No.608312 Reply
>>608296
Lol retard didnt google so says everyone using actual opis are doing it wrong
>>
dr. m - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 09:50:03 EST 1qKXc0ke No.608316 Reply
>>608296

OP, rectal oxy isn't really any more efficient BA % wise than oral, so it only has the benefits of faster onset aka pseudo-rush and a tad bit higher maximum plasma level of the drug aka Cmax. Actually I suggest people do NOT plug oxy because the marginal benefits don't outweigh the risk of a bunked dose (what happens when a shadow mini turd steals the liquid goodies before you can absorb them). No matter how thoroughly you flush your guts or manually check, it's always a possibility. Only plug drugs when the benefits outweigh the potential risks. Both oxycodone and hydrocodone work just fine when taken orally, oxy especially so when taken on a light yet very high fat, low/no carb stomach (definitely wait at least 2-5hr after the fatty no carb meal) in addition to consuming a tall 8-12fl oz glass of white grapefruit juice FROM CON CENTRATE about ~90min before, or preferably drinking a glass of wgfj during the 2-3 days before the oxycodone dosing and a bigger glass about ~60-90min before the oxy, even if it's only smaller 4-6fl oz glasses.

Just know that wgfj does totally fuck with a load of other meds, usually by making them much stronger and lasting much longer, so if you take any scripted, OTC, street drugs, or other illicit meds/supplements, definitely do research or ask for our help before risking it.

Another option is an antacid type medicine (sort of anyways) called cimetidine aka generic Tagamet, which IIRC is considered a moderate enzyme inhibitor. I think wgfj is a strong enzyme inhibitor or whatever they call it (there's only three tiers labeled something like weak, moderate, and strong), but I can't remember.

The problem with cimetidine though is it doesn't work for all opioids. Basically every opioid I know of is metabolized by either the enzyme CYP2d6, CYP3a4, or possibly both. Most of the major ones are metabolized by CYP2d6, but cimetidine only inhibits CYP3a4 I believe.

If your opioid or other drug of choice is potentiated by either cimetidine or wgfj (mostly helps with most opioids except codeine, tramadol, and debatably hydrocodone but IMO they are more good than harm for hydrocodone, as well as most benzos/z class drugs aka Ambien, as well as dxm and perhaps other dissociatives as well. It's possible they may potentiate certain stimulants but I'm not aware of any), my suggestion is to only dose between 50-400mg max of cimetidine ~45-60min before your oxy, with the max dose of 400mg being okay with occasional use like 1-2x/month/max, and much smaller doses if used more regularly. Personally I would never take more than 200mg total per week, as the main problematic side effect is rare, but it can potentially make you grow man tits if you take 200mg a day, or especially if you take like 400-800mg/most days of the week. Bear in mind a regular OTC dose per tablet is 200mg, so I don't see how only taking like 100mg/half a tablet 2x/week or 50mg 4x/week can regularly cause man boobs when normal users of the medication likely take 200mg or 400mg per day.

That being said, I'm not sure if oxycodone is metabolized through CYP3A4. I know Buprenorphine is metabolized by CYP3a4 and that Methadone is metabolized by I think CYP2d6.

tl;dr don't plug oxy even in IR form as oxy is nearly equally efficient and the extra 2-8% possible BA increase and the faster pseudo rush/onset of action isn't worth having your drug solution going MIA into brown town. Check out white grapefruit juice FROM CONCENTRATE specifically the white kind or at least the 50/50 white and red blend at Walmart (drink one large 8-12fl oz cup ~90min before your opioid dose or preferably a smaller 4-6fl oz of juice daily for the 2-3 days before your opioid as well as the bigger glass before your opioid dose), or possibly cimetidine aka Tagamet (take 50-400mg ~30-45min before your opioid dose depending on dose frequency...if you don't exceed 400mg, or especially 200mg per week, then it's not notably unhealthy) in the pharmacy section (ask a pharmacy tech saying your doc suggested it for stomach problems if you can't find it), depending on if your opioid of choice happens to be metabolized aka broken down by the CYP3a4 enzyme. Both are sold OTC at every Walmart and almost every chain grocery store.
>>
dr. m - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 11:45:26 EST 1qKXc0ke No.608320 Reply
>>608316
>>608316

Looks like both wgfj and cimetidine are considered unselective CYP450 inhibitors, so in theory they should benefit nearly all opioids except obvious pro drugs like codeine and tramadol. While hydrocodone and oxycodone do metabolize into hydromorphone and oxymorphone, it's such a tiny amount that it's not significant in terms of their analgesic or recreational effects.

Also, I revise my cimetidine suggestion to taking it 15-30min before your opi, since it works within 30min and has a half life of only 2 hours. It looks like wgfj is more effective at least in terms of increased high duration.

nb
>>
DTMO - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 12:20:43 EST WPH+dayt No.608324 Reply
>>608323
Ok, fair number of them foe cimetidine. WGFJ is mostly 3A4 though, i must have read about it that many times in the DXM days but somehow i missed the part where it can take 72 hours to take effect. Explains a bit.
>>
hsn - Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:47:34 EST cA+802PK No.608359 Reply
>>608320
Dude you’ve been posting a ton of skimmed over nonsense lately. People read your posts and conflate the length of them with your knowledge on the subject and take it at face value. I have to say something man, I’m guessing you aren’t being thorough or what but you’re all over the place here. Cimetidine doesn’t inhibit the entire array of cyp450 enzymes. To say that WGFJ and cimetidine benefit all opioids like some magical barbecue sauce is ridiculous. Oxycodones main metabolic pathway is 3a4 with 2d6 being responsible for oxymorphone aND 3a4 for noroxycodone. You’d want to inhibit 3a4 to slow the break down of oxycodone to noroxycodone as oxycodone itself is responsible for almost all of the effects.

Certain opioids might also be metabolized via 3a4 but might be a prodrug and inhibiting it would DECREASE effects. Taking a p450 inhibitor can end up making the high even less so than if you just didn’t take anything. You need to understand the specific pathways a drug is broken down into and how it is done in order to determine what inhibitors or inducers would work with what. Applying it willy nilly could kill someone.
>>
hsn - Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:53:10 EST cA+802PK No.608361 Reply
>>608324
>>608323

It does not
>The drug appears to primarily inhibit CYP1A2, CYP2D6, and CYP3A4,[37] of which it is described as a moderate inhibitor.[6]

this means certain inhibitor like cimetidine can be completely useless when the drugs you are trying to inhibit also uses the same pathways that it inhibits. It’s too inconsistent and possibly won’t even work.
>>
DTMO - Sun, 21 Jul 2019 12:59:34 EST WPH+dayt No.608363 Reply
>>608361
It does inhibit a fair number of them, though those 3 you mentioned are the most significant and it's still only a 'moderate' inhibitor. That said, a lot of SSRIs are 'moderate' inhibitors of 2D6 and you still definitely notice the impact with DXM.

>this means certain inhibitor like cimetidine can be completely useless when the drugs you are trying to inhibit also uses the same pathways that it inhibits

I'm not sure what younare trying to say here. Are you saying that its useless as an inhibitor or that the cimetidine's effect on stomach acid is negated? Surely you want the drug you're taking (recreationally) to use the pathway you have inhibited, otherwise what is the point?
>>
dr. m - Sun, 21 Jul 2019 14:09:18 EST 1qKXc0ke No.608365 Reply
>>608359

The word "unselective" in pharmacology does not mean it must inhibit every CYP450 enzyme to be called unselective. I used the exact wording I found in two different papers that talked about it. Also, I wasn't going to bother explaining the intricacies of potential benefit and consequence of every possible opioid in one post. I also specifically mentioned how it wouldn't be beneficial for pro drugs or others, specifically mentioning codeine and tramadol, but I can understand why you might have missed it.

If someone has a question about a specific drug+potentiator combo I'll answer it, but I wasn't going to spend an hour explaining which opioids would be helped and which wouldn't be. If they also missed how I specifically mentioned that pro drugs are diminished by cimetidine or wgfj, it's their loss.

I wouldn't go as far as saying its skimmed over nonsense, but I'll try to be more thorough. Also I specifically mentioned the health risks already.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.