Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

I finally took a shit, just figured you should know I'm suprisef

- Sat, 03 Aug 2019 12:33:04 EST WJYY+Io7 No.608741
File: 1564849984153.gif -(10108618B / 9.64MB, 480x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I finally took a shit, just figured you should know I'm suprisef
Can someone please post that opiate meme where the guy starts with popping a perc and progressing to harder stuff and ends up being like so what if I'm a dope fiend

Thanks
>>
Matilda Billingford - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 16:06:36 EST /TCipp7S No.609132 Reply
>>608744
I've been an opi user posting in this forum for over 10 years now. Taking 120ml methadone everyday and never touched a needle. Never would either unless I was dying from withdrawal. Hasn't happened yet
>>
Augustus Crullerwill - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 10:09:36 EST NSOrmlNs No.609270 Reply
>>609167
Considering im a stable methadone user off any street stuff it's likely I got through a decade long hydromorphone / fentanyl / heroin (Caribbean stuff) without ever using a needle. (Had then around and had to buy them for friends). Although there's been countless times dipshits on this forum would say "you'll do it eventually."

I guess I did win.
>>
George Shittingspear - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 10:11:22 EST 7k5tmym1 No.609271 Reply
Just popped 15mg oxy after years
Feels great bros
Might go some more
>>
John Nessletare - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 18:01:50 EST +vowbBq4 No.609283 Reply
>>609270
>On methadone
>I win

Lol enjoy your liquid handcuffs bud
>>
Charles Fanway - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 11:55:20 EST NSOrmlNs No.609301 Reply
1565625320180.jpg -(63118B / 61.64KB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>609283
At least I don't have punctured veins and HIV. Methadone here is free. %90 of the motherfuckers on this board would take 120mg of methadone everyday for free if it was offered.

Have fun the track marks and hep c
>>
Polly Dazzledale - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 13:07:51 EST uBtvWNxs No.609303 Reply
>>609301
>>609270
Methadone is great for those that benefit greatly from daily use of opiates/opioids, were not all dope feens trying to get high as fuck all day every day, some of us already did that and moved on.
>>
Jarvis Lightford - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 14:50:31 EST 8N957kdV No.609305 Reply
>>609303
Agree man, I'm a a bupe script atm and its serving me well. Could have got methadone if I wanted, but chose the bupe in the end. I'm hoping i dont go back to Opi's once I've finished my taper - too much has already been compromised in my life due to em!
>>
dr. m - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:03:25 EST 1qKXc0ke No.609306 Reply
>>609132

Yeah same. I'm basically on step ~5.5 after about 12 years since my first opi exposure, though theres a dash of step 8 I guess, since being on bupe for a year straight now. It doesn't always happen. I have a huge phobia for needles and they mess with my GAD. I also often pass out when getting blood drawn, even just a tiny 10ml or so tube. It's just not going to eber end up happening unless I somehow ended up with unlimited oxymorphone IR as well as AA to make acetyloxymorphone.
>>
dr. m - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:08:17 EST 1qKXc0ke No.609307 Reply
>>609306

Sorry, I mistyped. There's a dash of step 8 in there because my one and only exposure to h was simply to stay out of PST WD. Sadly around 0.6-0.8g snorted did nothing 1/10 didn't even help my WD.
>>
dr. m - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 19:33:26 EST 1qKXc0ke No.609320 Reply
>>609318

nah....just 75mg IVed got my friend decently high, like 6-7/10. The problem simply was I was using roughly 1-1.5lb of 2016 seed at the time, which means I was consuming roughly 750-2000mg of oral morphine every ~1.5 days on average, not including probably another 500mg+ of codeine and something like 100mg+ of thebaine. Mind you this mixture also had an effective half-life of 1.5x minimum, likely 2x or more than the pure tablet equivalents of all three of those dosages would have, due to the dozens of other alkaloids that both synergize as mu-opioid agonists (in the case of opioid-opiates) and clog up the same metabolic enzymes that metabolize morphine and codeine.

THAT is why it didn't work; the dope was fent-free and presumably between 20-40% purity, seeing as it was from a plug in Detroit. If we assume 30% purity, which isn't exactly the most conservative estimate, 0.7g of "dope" would only have around 210mg of H in it. Since snorting is only roughly half as efficient as IV, then the ~0.7g of dope would only hit me as strong as around 100mg of 100% purity H minus the rush.

~200mg of pure H snorted doesn't even come close to ~1350mg of oral morphine elixir that likely is equipotent to maybe....2000mg of oral morphine IR, not even including the shorter HL?

tl;dr ~200mg of 100% purity snorted h is like pissing in the ocean compared to ~1350+mg of oral morphine basically, taken twice a day on ~2/3rds of every day of the week. The amount of non-fent h I would have needed to even stay well would have been maddening, especially taken non-IV. It's part of what made me realize how deep in the hole I was, and how much PST (at least for Spanish seed in 2013 and UK seed from 2014-2016) was stronger than absolutely everything else commonly used, apart from hardcore fent/fentalogue users or maybe arguably mega daily 150+ mg methadone dosers who also IV good gear on top.
>>
Pandazie - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 01:30:08 EST aro+f/jm No.609338 Reply
>>608891
>>609320
Sorry if this is off topic but I had to comment after reading ur post... How do u kno the stuff was fent free? I only ask cuz finding fent free or even dope with actual real heroin in it in Detroit these days are damn near impossible it seems.. Ive tried countless areas around the city as well and they all are literally some fent analogue and cut.. All I want is fent free or as close to that as I can get and its so frustrating sometimes and makes me want to just stop using cuz I cant stand not knowing what analogue or analogues its gonna be, how strong its gonna be, how long its gonna last till I get sick, if there are hot spots or other non opiate drugs added to increase the effects of the opiates in there, etc etc... before fent all u had to worry about was getting a bunk bag but it was usually fire if u went to the right spots... Idk all I know is Id love to find some real dope with that lovely vinegar/acetone smell I used to hate but now crave... funny how that works huh? lol
>>
Fucking Pittspear - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 04:20:36 EST SnO3ZRr8 No.609342 Reply
>>609338
>real dope with that lovely vinegar/acetone smel

Does fentalogue cut dope not have this smell?
>>
hsn - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 10:42:32 EST cA+802PK No.609350 Reply
>>609342
they can easily mock the smell and they do this quite often. it could smell like vinegar and not have a trace of diamorphine in it. as far as dr. m's experience goes he is adamant about it being good quality but again everybody says that. unless it was gc/ms tested we're just going off of speculation on both sides of the coin. there's so many variables that if I were him I would not write it off over that one experience as thats quite anti-science but whateva. detroit is known for getting better dope than a lot of the US granted but to say it didnt have any fent is a bold assumption without testing.
>>
hsn - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 10:46:53 EST cA+802PK No.609351 Reply
>>609338
whoops. meant to reply to you in parts of m y other post. dr. m might have done this way before fent way as popular as it is now. its gotten waaay worse over the years across the entire US. its much harder to find fent free, quality h now.
>>
dr. m - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 11:25:11 EST 1qKXc0ke No.609352 Reply
>>609351

Yeah, this was in 2015 actually, not 2016. All I can say is that the reagent tested negative from total solution, and that I used two test strips just to be sure. It's totally possible that a fentalogue was in there that the tests didn't pick up, or maybe another opioid analogue entirely different from fent.

I'm not saying it was great dope. Obviously Feinstein my experience I was super pissed off. I'm just saying that according to my people in the area who regularly buy dope, ice, sheets of acid, everything drug wise...it was supposedly around a 6-7/10 quality wise for what they get on the street, whatever the fuck that means quality wise.

In fact one of my biggest takeaways besides how PST ruins tolerance is that street dope fucking blows if it's ecp #4 in NA.
>>
hsn - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 11:40:17 EST cA+802PK No.609353 Reply
>>609352
If you used test strips it’s prob not fent man unless you so happen to get it when the u-xxxx series was poppin. I missed that you tested it though. Regardless the Midwest seems to get much higher quality than the rest of the US with the north east coming in second. But it makes sense consideri g how disappointed most people are when they try dope for the first time. Even with no tolerance you’d prob be underwhelmed.
>>
Pandazie - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 00:35:34 EST aro+f/jm No.609382 Reply
>>609352
Ah ok that makes a lot more sense then cuz I remember that the fent shit didnt really start hitting hard around the Detroit metro area till 2016 but since then its been fentalogues and cut basically. Sometimes a batch will have signs of having some real dope in it but just enough to tease u and give u that warmth but the fent overpowers it anyways and just knocks u out sadly. I wish more people would boycott that shit but sadly between it being so damn cheap and so potent and the fact that a large portion of users around detroit are poor/low income or even homeless so they just want the most bang for the buck and are clueless to whats really in their dope. They just kno they only need a tiny bit to get blasted so they dont care... I think they would tho if they were more educated on what they are putting into their veins and how literally after fent, nothing else is gonna even touch ur tolerance unless its an extreme amount; like addicts in Canada can get ER morphine capsules now instead of bupe or methadone for maintenance but they are finding that patients need 500+mg of morphine 2x a day to just stay well.
And I agree, unless ur lucky and find that rare old school connect with real shit that isnt cut to hell with god knows what, most the powder dope is garbage now and just doesnt have the same warm euphoria that puts u in a good mood and makes u wanna get shit done these days sadly... people just dont even know how much better real dope is either cuz they got in the game after fent hit and so its all they are used to and think their "fire raw ecp" is amazing when really its just fent and cut with a pinch of real dope...
>>
Pandazie - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 00:43:58 EST aro+f/jm No.609383 Reply
>>609342
Usually not, no. If its just a fent analogue and cut, its gonna smell like whatever they cut it with or have a chemical smell from the fentalogue because thats what most shit is these days, fent analogues and cut with zero real heroin... The vinegar/acetone smell comes from the AA and precursors used to convert the morphine base into diamorphine. They could add some white vinegar to the powder to mimic the smell but u can tell the difference between it being some white vinegar and it being actual AA ur smelling, esp if u have had both fent sprayed with WV and real good raw dope.
>>
Rebecca Sendleson - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 02:46:25 EST SnO3ZRr8 No.609386 Reply
>>609383
AA stands for?

I relapsed and did some h a few times. Maybe a few points, it smelled like real dope each time, but im not going to use anymore without some fent test strips cuz scurred.
>>
Edward Brookham - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 09:31:49 EST bNGcIgMi No.609394 Reply
>>609301
Well said anon. Junkies always try to talk other junkies out of methadone, which is essentially how I ended up foolishly wasting over 150k+ on dope over two years. If i had been on methadone five years ago, I would have saved enough money/btc to buy a house by now. I love how people call it "Liquid handcuffs" as if dope itself is not like powdered gigahandcuffs lmao. Absurd rationalization.

Not to mention, with methadone you can taper your dose down very slowly over time, thus practically eliminating the need to experience real withdrawal.
>>
Martha Claydock - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 09:39:09 EST ECsEJ4Ps No.609395 Reply
>>609394
You got that right. Sadly, most people who wouldn't want to get on bupe or mdone end up dead or in jail in few years. I don't get it, since in some cases rehabs, therapy or just trying to kick on your own failed so why not givet MAT a shot? I've been using bupe on and off (between binging on dope) in last two years and my finances definetely improved, as well as general quality of my life. I can work and go to uni instead of being too sick or too fucked up to function. Don't be afraid to get on substition programs people.
>>
Edward Brookham - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 09:50:57 EST bNGcIgMi No.609400 Reply
>>609395
Exactly. I feel the same way. Those types of programs allow you to restore a sense of normalcy in your life, where your entire existence no longer revolves around the act of acquiring and using dope. Thus it enables you to rebuild your life in a way that makes it far easier to ultimately get off entirely if you want to. It is actually quite freeing, though for those of us who were heavy IV heroin users it will be difficult to adjust to at first. But ime the more time you put between yourself and IVing dope, the less and less you think about it.

Nice work though man, glad to hear bupe is working for you. I tried many different ways of using it (high dose, low dose, etc.) and it never seemed to do the trick for me. However if bupe does work for someone, I'd definitely suggest it over methadone. In my experience though, most heavy IV users benefit most from methadone, because methadone over ~100mg reduces cravings dramatically.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.