Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Nucynta (tapentadol hcl)

!KqgSR25gAQ - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 20:37:27 EST 56TOD6Vq No.609073
File: 5.jpg -(80085B / 78.21KB, 666x69) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Nucynta (tapentadol hcl)
Anyone ever try this opioid? I was just prescribed instant release 50mg Nucynta (tapentadol hcl) today after having a less than ideal few months being on tramadol. Because I have multiple benzo and z-drug prescriptions, doctors are weary to prescribe any classical opiates for my chronic back pain.

The little research I have done indicates the drug is stronger than tramadol and has much less of an effect on serotonin, but was also created by the Ultram (tramadol) manufacturer. Multiple physicians and both pharmacists I spoke with talked to me about not combining the drug with tramadol hcl, which I still have a script of, and being careful with the drug and benzos. Literally, three fucking health professionals explained the increased chance of death via respiratory failure.

The drug has only been on the market since around 2008, so my pain doc fucked me. No generics exist yet as the patent is still active. Shit was $85 for 20 x 50mg tablets even with commercial insurance.
>>
Dextrolord - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 21:17:46 EST t9+obISS No.609078 Reply
>>609073
I don't remember what doses I was doing but a few years ago at my university I knew a girl with a script of those she would trade for weed, I liked em. It was like tramadol was vicodin and tapantedol was percocet in comparison. Similar feel but heavier and cleaner. Haven't heard of it since
>>
Hamilton Duckson - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 21:29:27 EST OHFiDnzc No.609079 Reply
>>609073
I bought a 10 strip of Indian Tapentadol back in 2015 and honestly its the only opiate I didn't like at all, and I love tramadol. It really made me feel weird and kinda crazy, plus it left a horrible aftertaste, bleh I can still taste it if I think about it. The only positive is that it stopped my withdrawal.

Anyway remember they were Indian so they may have been improperly made but yeah that was my experience. I'd like to try legit ones made in the west just to see if there's a difference.
>>
Phineas Ducklebune - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 22:34:08 EST SnO3ZRr8 No.609086 Reply
>>609073
OP. I have taken Nucynta. It's good. Like a traditional opiate IIRC. My room mate once took a bunch of these and shot up and OD'ed. lol...fucking retard. I also took a bunch and was nodding out...I forget how much I took though.
>>
Edward Cragglefug - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 09:11:20 EST mVdQssMv No.609104 Reply
1565356280404.jpg -(354273B / 345.97KB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Tapentadol is fucking garbage my man, take more than 200mgs and see yourself in shadow people land
>>
Ernest Cundlelock - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 13:00:09 EST uDzJBNIJ No.609112 Reply
>>609073
yeah i liked it
its an opiate
its great it gets you high
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 20:14:14 EST 56TOD6Vq No.609153 Reply
I have gained a decent appreciation for the synergy of tramadol with other opioids as well as the general effects tapentadol. Prior, the only opiates I had combined were hydrocodone with IR morphine on numerous occasions over the last few years. For whatever reason the combo either was godly with a decent nod or left me feeling stimmed out. Strange shit.
The fact that Nucynta is a schedule II opioid seems fitting to me.

>>609078
I can see why people would trade the drug for weed. I mean, shit, if someone can trade a substance they do not give a fuck about then I don't see why not.
Tapentadol feels much less speedy than tramadol and is also better suited for pain relief IMHO.
Also, solid analogy with the exception that oxycodone's stimulation (while lesser than tramadol's) is subjectively higher for me compared to tapentadol hcl.

>>609079
When a medication still lacks a generic formulation I typically do question how accurately an Indian lab would dose the tablets. Tramadol is great, but the speedy effects have really fucked up my sleep.

>>609086
I spoke with my pain doc's nurse today who has been on tramadol and Nucynta. She straight up said it's more like a heavy duty opioid and said it can hold its own against low dosage classical opiates. Honestly, I think a 50mg dosage is more effective than a 5mg hydrocodone, so I cannot complain about that.

>>609112
I am using them for actual pain relief, but even my prescribed dosage has a nice warmth to it along with pleasant mood alteration.
>>
Dextrolord - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 20:41:05 EST t9+obISS No.609241 Reply
>>609157
Expand your horizons young grasshopper. Part of the fun is trying every pk you possibly can, you know, for science!
>>
Thomas de Queasy - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 10:00:17 EST rzKjDmXD No.609300 Reply
>>609073
He didn't fuck up you moron. You shouldn't mix downers if you don't have a tolerance to them, but having had long running scripts for benz/Z-drugs and tramadol, you clearly have a tolerance to both opioids and GABAergics.

Think before you diss bruh. Definitely interested in Tapentadol feedback though!
>>
Phineas Sisslewater - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 19:28:14 EST 9FVBmnW1 No.609319 Reply
>>609241
... Fyi your talking shit

Not that trying drugs isnt fun... Your just talking crap
>>
pizza man - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 12:25:40 EST twAfPlPd No.609354 Reply
>>609073
i got shitty 50mg ERs... they are fucked i put one in a little bit of water in a shot glass and it turned into a cum/goop(thats what it looks like) mixture that was about 3x the height of the water
>>
Eugene Turveyforth - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 13:47:05 EST jw3azVpT No.609356 Reply
>>609354
You drink cum to get high? Just like my ex. Wanna suck my dick sometime?
>>
James Hammlewell - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 18:09:03 EST 9FVBmnW1 No.609363 Reply
>>609356
? Low tier comment
Plz share your underlying issue making you use this coping mechanism

Inb4 blames on other people
>>
Frederick Manningbury - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 18:43:39 EST ECsEJ4Ps No.609365 Reply
>>609363
Gee bro, if you take any shitpost this seriously, maybe you shouldn't talk about underlying issues. Chill man.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 15:51:27 EST 56TOD6Vq No.609492 Reply
>>609241
My thoughts exactly. I do not see any reason to not at least try a new opioid—unless someone is trying to stay sober or is allergic.

>>609300
I meant fucking up in terms of the cost of my prescription. I found out a couple of days later I could pick up a coupon, so I assume my doctor is getting a kick back from the drug company, to get each script for only $20.

>You shouldn't mix downers
I've been on benzos for just over 7 years now and I think I've had a muscle relaxer script for around 6 years. And, I've had scripts on/off for opiates since I was a young child (mostly codeine in the winter and hydrocodone every year or so for dental shit or injuries from skateboarding).

>Definitely interested in Tapentadol feedback though!
I cannot lie, the drug is a lot more impressive than I anticipated. However, staggering the drug is pointless (unlike tramadol). Tapentadol feels kind of like an odd mix of hydrocodone and tramadol. The drug is markedly less stimulating than tramadol and has some warmth associated with the initial come up. I would say in terms of an opioid that is so similar to tramadol, tapentadol feels more like a classical opiate with a tad bit more stimulation than oxycodone. However, the drug is still weaker than morphine so there's that.

>>609354
How long have you been on the 50mg ERs? When I get my next script for IR tapentadol I would like to potentially increase the dosage to 100mg tablets. Too, I eventually need to transition to morphine IR or ER if not hydrocodone. Something stronger is necessary as my tolerance to tapentadol hcl is already noticeable after only taking the drug 4-5 days of the last week. Typically tolerance does not increase so quickly for me.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.