Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Always MOAR

- Fri, 09 Aug 2019 13:11:22 EST RRzRTB4Z No.609113
File: 1565370682857.jpg -(65215B / 63.69KB, 1000x665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Always MOAR
Sooo, I recently noticed that no amount of drugs seems to be enough for me. Even when I'm barely breathing anymore I still want to take more.
Be it more H, some meth or cocaine to wake up and not die, some weed to just smoke and do nothing and nod away.
Even when I can't smoke more or take anything else because I can't keep focused or awake for more than 5 seconds. I still wake up to smoke more. And everytime I wake up the thought of smoking more is already in my head and the movements are about to take place.

Anyone else feel like this? What is this condition called? Polytoxicomania? Wanting to die? Hating yourself?
What do you do about it? When did you realize that no matter what you do you will never find that complete satisfaction and bliss you're looking for?
>>
Clara Chissleworth - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 13:32:52 EST lb7+flVU No.609116 Reply
>>609113
>When did you realize that no matter what you do you will never find that complete satisfaction and bliss you're looking for?
I don't know this feel because I have hobbies.

You're just very addicted bro. Not talking about physical dependence, that's another battle for you, but I recommend getting addicted in not only drugs but also hobbies. Then combo those and you'll find bliss from a combo of your favourite hobby + favourite drug!
>>
Charlotte Blimblehood - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 13:59:58 EST OHIHxMID No.609123 Reply
>>609113
Just start to incapacitate yourself on DMT all day. Easy fix. Or ya know start blind doing clonazolam and come to halfway through the week and repeat.
>>
Son House - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 09:38:01 EST nh2AEG+6 No.609182 Reply
>>609113
Do you mean you're unsatisfied or you're so satisfied you're not concerned
With overdose? That's the important issue no one cares about
>>
lol - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 10:11:12 EST oaWRMjn3 No.609187 Reply
>>609113
Sadly thats life for a lot of people not just addicts, thought that way til mid 20s and realized after a few near death experiences that i may as well try to find happiness while im here
>>
Molly Gickledock - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 11:08:01 EST MGCR8NiP No.609197 Reply
>>609113
I would get off the drugs. You need dreams in life to chase after.. taking the drugs out of your equation will strip you bare and make you stronger.
>>
Rebecca Nipperchuck - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 12:16:06 EST RRzRTB4Z No.609211 Reply
>>609182
I'm satisfied but I want more. Maybe I can feel even better you know?
I do not want to die.
>>
Howlin Wolf - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 12:22:01 EST nh2AEG+6 No.609213 Reply
>>609211
Dude find a good combo move, how about opiates and wine?
You're always going to be able to up the ante on opiates find
another drug that will max-KO your skinny-ass
>>
Molly Gickledock - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 12:27:36 EST MGCR8NiP No.609214 Reply
>>609211
That's going to get you killed or land you in jail. Speaking from experience.. It's not my business, but in order to better understand the situation, I have to ask how do you afford the drugs and what do you spend your time doing? You should be living a highly disciplined life if you're a heavy drug user, otherwise I personally would expect an impending disaster to happen.
>>
Rebecca Nipperchuck - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 12:39:57 EST RRzRTB4Z No.609216 Reply
>>609197
Yeah probably.... But what dream should I chase? I am in medschool so if that works out I hope I will have a nice job. I don't really believe girls can fill that void. Besides that what interests me is the inner workings of the world. Why things are the way they are. And I want to marvel at the world it's beaty, together with friends who are on the same page as I am. And I want to preserve life so that life is able to experience itself, the universe and it's beauty.

Right now I believe my role in this is to save lifes and to help people enjoy their lives painfree, healthy and happy, so they can see the same beauty as I do. Sometimes it just seems like it's all for nothing. That making others happy won't make me happy. That this doesn't suddenly make women like me as a man. They will still look down on me for the way I am. As in look down on me as a man. I'll still make the impression that I'm weak. Maybe I am weak. Probably. Because other than violence I don't know how to defend myself. I have never been good with insults and these things. I only knew violence because I was helpless as a kid. And I still carry that with me. And I still am weak I guess. Maybe not as tangible because I have built up internal and external (drugs) defense mechanisms.

Fuck I don't know.

I guess what I am lacking is that I am not happy with myself. I want to be respected and not looked down upon and I don't know how to do that. Hurting people and being an asshole doesn't make you friends....
I want to be on the same level as my peers in any situation. Right now I feel just like an adjunct that is allowed, rather than wanted.

Yeah, I do not feel wanted in many situations. I guess thats it.
Help
>>
Rebecca Nipperchuck - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 12:46:45 EST RRzRTB4Z No.609220 Reply
>>609214
For the hard drugs I paid mostly from my cash I earned during compulsory military service. Good times. But in the end I noticed how, even there, I didn't really belong to a group or something. The others were much closer under each other.

The weak drugs I paid for with the cash I receive from my parents for food, clothing and general living... Yeah I know spending your parents cash on drugs is one of the worst things to do.

I am clean atm, but I dabbled in some Amp, Poppy tea and Phenibut in the last months. I have already been in a maintenance program and quit there as well.
>>
Molly Gickledock - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 16:20:47 EST MGCR8NiP No.609230 Reply
>>609223
I just got out of jail & now I'm a felon. If you've never been to jail let me tell you it sucks & it's really easy to go there.
>>
Rebecca Pickbury - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 16:37:14 EST 7Khwyk3t No.609232 Reply
>>609116
Yeah this. Try and not have your life revolve around drugs but use them as a tool to enhance your well-being on occasion... hobbies and outside interests ARE important. Otherwise, all you have is the high and as you said, it will never fill that void.

>>609113
And OP, I can't really relate, if we're strictly speaking of drug use. Even with the drugs that have a bad rap for being moreish - MDPV, meth, coke, heroin - I find everything very self-limiting and extremely Not Awesome after a certain point.

But if I can expand that to include sex?
>When did you realize that no matter what you do you will never find that complete satisfaction and bliss you're looking for?
Very damned recently.
I actually think my chasing of longer and harder orgasms with increasingly more extreme acts will end me, and not an OD and believe me when I say I don't know if that's better

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.