Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

New to heroin, not new to opiates.

- Sat, 10 Aug 2019 20:44:57 EST 3R2Nm3/L No.609242
File: 1565484297170.jpg -(84276B / 82.30KB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. New to heroin, not new to opiates.
Hey OPI, so I'm curious on what dosages & prices I should be looking for when trying heroin for my first time.

Some background:

I'm in North America, Canada specifically.. - I say that for an idea on the price range for, let's say... a gram.

I've done plenty of opiates, have had multiple bottles with 100 pills of oxy 5mg & 37.5mg tramadols I'd pop up to 35mg & 500mg of a time of (oxy being over 2-3 hours, tramadols being over 5-6 hours), hydrocodone 5mgs that I would snort tons of, can't recall the amounts honestly..
So I'm not heavily into a tolerance when I have done them, & am currently with little to no tolerance..

I'm planning on snorting, & will be doing research on swallowing whether or not that's even a thing.

I've read anywhere from 150-200 is the price for a gram, but I want to be sure what an alright price is. & for dosing, I have no idea what I should be trying out - assuming there is no fet. I'm not too worried about fet, but I want to start on the lowerside to be cautious. I don't want suggestions on buying test kits etc.

Thanks for any help yall can provide.
>>
dr. m - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 02:04:25 EST lRTMMJYy No.609254 Reply
>>609242

>I'm not too worried about fentanyl analogues

Start getting worried. Order some $2 each fentanyl analogue test strips from dance safe dot org, as well as learn about how to conduct volumetric dosing before even considering consuming so-called North American "heroin." If you use those test strips, use volumetric dosing as a nasal "spray," and follow responsible dose titration protocols, then street heroin can be consumed semi-safely.

Consuming dry powder or dry tar heroin, or consuming non-tested heroin is literally Russian roulette, except the number of total rounds in the chamber and the number of those rounds that are loaded is almost entirely unknown.
>>
dr. m - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 02:21:50 EST lRTMMJYy No.609255 Reply
>>609254

*total rounds in the cylinder, excuse me

Also OP, even if you dont test your stuff, volumetric dosing is still super important, actually especially so if you specifically refuse to test your stuff.

A g of dope should be around $100, give or take another $50, but it really depends on where you are and the culture there. Many places sell dope by the bag/bundle/brick/finger, and different places have different meaning for those same words.

A bag is anywhere between roughly 33-110mg of varying qualities of either heroin, filler, fentanyl analogue, or any mixture of those three. More commonly, bags typically contain around 50-75mg of product, but everywhere is different. It's not the norm to get a full 100mg in each bag from what I've been told. Many fentanyl analogues last just as long as the heroin high and can be hard to detect by feeling, especially if it's part heroin part fentanyl analogue.

A bundle is anywhere between 9-14 or so bags, though usually it's almost always between 10-12 bags in a bundle. 12 bag bundles should be at least as cheap as 10 single bags, and 10 bag bundles should include some sort of discount compared to a few bags.

Usually, a "brick" is either 5 bundles (50-60 bags of varying amounts each), but in some circles a brick can mean a full weighed 5g. I've heard of something called a "finger" that's referred to both 10 bundles as well as an actual 10g. I'm guessing it's called a finger because humans have 10 fingers.

Dont expect H to be sold like coke normally is, at least on the US East coast. I've never heard of someone buying an entire 8ball of H at once that's strictly for personal use, but surely it happens in some places. If it's someone entirely new, consider getting just a half gram first to test them in terms of whether they short their bags, as well as the quality of their product.

If you cold cop, expect it in individual bags, likely in $10 CAD allotments, possibly $20 allotments but most likely $10. If you cold cop, try to get a number from somebody.

NEVER do a dry test bump because you're inpatient, especially if you dont need it just to not be sick. Always make a volumetric solution. It will save your life one day.

I hope that helps. Also, anything more than $300/g USD for a gram is total bullshit no matter where you live. $100-150/g for petty amounts is closer to reasonable, and around $60-80/g or $40-60/0.5g for decent #4 powder is supposedly a pretty decent/good hook up for 0.5-2g at a time purchases.

That all depends on quality though. Much of the supposed "good" or "5-7/10" street dope in major cities that somehow miraculously is fentanyl analogue free, is likely to only contain 20-35, maybe just possibly up to 40% heroin purity. Many cities that are less connected might only have like 7-20% purity dope on average.
>>
Matilda Drorringhot - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 08:28:44 EST /z+EBEr2 No.609266 Reply
>>609242
As the above user stated, Fent and it's analogs are like russian roulette.

Also, you're that experienced in opiates, yet you're looking to get a gram?

You REALLY think buying a gram of heroin (If you can even call it heroin anymore with how much dilution goes on) is going to be the smartest idea? And you say in your OP that you're not wanting suggestions for testing kits?

Are you suicidal? Or just naive? I'm not trying to put you down man, or rub your nose in the piss.

Speaking from the perspective as someone who's been there, done that; I highly suggest you stick to your oxy and tram, or preferably get clean dude.
Also did heroin up in price? I remember the price range being much lower for tar in my area. Like at least 50-70$ cheaper.

It isn't smart. It isn't fun when you start going through the gram's faster and faster. It isn't cool to prick your arm over and over or destroy your lungs with tinfoil or to fuck up your sinuses for life.

Think it over. Realize that this isn't the right step to take.

However, you are you. I'm not you. But dont' be foolish to think "It won't happen to me"
Because it will.
And I hope you have loved ones that are close to you, or at least friends that won't take your dope and go when you're fading in and out of consciousness.
PLEASE be safe.
>>
dr. m - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 08:36:19 EST lRTMMJYy No.609267 Reply
>>609266
Sorry, I am indeed aware tar runs notably cheaper, but OP is in Canada so I expected #4 ecp, possibly maybe a few % chance #4 actual real china white depending on the area in Canada.
>>
Pandazie - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 14:54:37 EST aro+f/jm No.609279 Reply
>>608208
>>609242
Yo if u are in Canada and if 30-40mg of oxy gets u pretty faded, I would NOT touch the dope there (they call it "down" in most places in CAN). I would suspect about 90% of canada dope is NOT real heroin but in fact some form of fent analogue and usually pretty potent ones at that. There are tons of harm reduction practices up in CAN that test any batches u bring in to them and basically they are have no heroin but just fent analogue and sometimes even a benzo or tranq. Its really fucked up. I hear its extremely potent shit too usually because its extremely expensive in most of CAN unless u are near or in a big city. $100-200 is American prices for powder, Canada its more like $200-300 for a full gram. If u are dead set on try it tho, I would def just put a tiny tiny ass piece in a nasal solution and make sure its dissolved really well and then just take small sprays every 10-15 min till ur good. But IMO, thats a low tolerance level still and I would stick with pharms instead if they are available to u. That street dope up there aint no joke. Do some google searches about harm reduction sites up in Canada and about the dope scene there now and u will see what I mean. Be safe.
>>
Walter Climmlesterk - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 18:43:15 EST 3R2Nm3/L No.609284 Reply
>>609254
>>609255

OP here, I mainly said what I said about not being worried in order to get some information from people outside of being worried about fet. I do appreciate the concern, I am naive.. which is why I'm trying to do some research before I touch it.

I'll be ordering a test kit today.. Volumetric dosing sounds ideal, I'll look into that now. Thanks for the information m8.

>>609266
Thanks man, don't worry I didn't take any of what you said out of spite. I also appreciate the word of warning to just back off - I would stick to oxy/tram if I could, but I no longer have them prescribed. As said above I will be taking precautions. I'm visiting some friends currently & won't have access to any opiates after I leave, so odds are I will only be copping twice.. I'm going to buy a smaller amount at first after reading the suggestions here, & test it with a kit.. Will decide on recopping a larger amount depending on the results of that.

Could I get an answer on what I should dose with for my first time? Since i'm used to oxy/tram doses, I'm not sure what I should be dosing (assuming everything is clear)
>>
Augustus Blugglebanks - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 21:58:54 EST MGCR8NiP No.609286 Reply
>>609285
On the subject of fentanyl, I found out today that relatively recently, Trump spoke on how he's going to have packages coming from China more thoroughly inspected in order to combat the fentenyl crysis.. does that mean people were ordering it online from China? Or were they just pushing it in on a large scale, without e commerce involved?

Just curious.. I don't even do opiates.
>>
hsn - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 23:48:49 EST cA+802PK No.609289 Reply
>>609284
why would you order them from dancesafe for $2? overpriced as fuck. theyre literally just urinalysis strips you can buy from anywhere. idk why people think you HAVE to get the ones that dont specifically say anything about piss test dipsticks when they are in fact the exact same thing as they dont test for metabolites like a lot of urine strips would. reason why you can use these for testing product.

>>609285
those are stupid expensive. if you plan on doing this on a regular basis, try to find a company that sells these in bulk and you can get them down to like $0.50-$1 a pop depending on amount. just search for fentanyl urinalysis dip stick test or something and youll find it. like I said to dr m, you can buy the regular ol urinalysis ones. dont buy the ones specifically stating theyre for testing your batch of whatever drugs for fent as its ja scumnag
>>
Archie Sicklespear - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 06:49:50 EST oW3P8yz0 No.609293 Reply
dude you can get fent test strips for free at any needle/safe injection site in Canada
second don't buy smack unless you can bang at least 120 mg oxy 50 mg of dillies or 300 mg of morphine you fucking tard
third scoring uncut herion is A fucking hard as shit in both montreal and vancouver B pricey as fuck IE 500$ min from a middle man

dude stick with pills
>>
Albert Donkinway - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:03:03 EST CwHXpxmi No.609294 Reply
>>609255
>g of dope should be around $100, give or take another $50
You're getting ripped the FUCK off, my dude. A gram shouldnt ever be more than $80 at MOST.

Thank Christ I know the right people so that I buy *THREE* grams for $100. But since any dealer worth going to is gonna sell halves at $30 to $40, a gram should only be $60 to $80, less if we're following standard street protocol of your drugs getting cheaper when you're willing to plunk down more money.

Also OP, if you do a fucking GRAM your very first time, youre going to fuckin DIE lol wtf are you thinking. Unless youre gonna stretch that out or are finna smoke heroin not shoot it. Shooting heroin isnt anywhere near as easy as they make it look in the movies btw. It can be damn near IMPOSSIBLE at times, which really sucks when youre dopesick af and have all your drugs right there cooked up and drawn up and ready to go....but oops you cant get your damn shot off and it coagulates and welp, there goes like a half gram or so down the shitter. Thats why I never shoot and never will. Also your veins will eventually collapse, forcing you to shoot in increasingly obscure places on your body as you eventually have to start desperately searching for ANY good vein you might have left anyWHERE on your body. Otherwise you gotta muscle it and that can lead to SEVERE health risks.

Hell wtf are you thinking doing heroin at ALL, especially if you aims to shoot up. Its not worth it. Biggest mistake youll ever have made in your LIFE. You a big dummyboi, OP. Dont do this shit, dummyboi.
>>
dr. m - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 09:11:25 EST 1qKXc0ke No.609297 Reply
>>609294

Dude, I've never purchased street mystery confetti in my life. That's just the prices people pay on leddit.

>$100, give or take $50
>In English, that means $100+/- $50
>so the price variation is $50-150/g
>the average price for standard consumers is nowhere near $30
>OP is in Canada, so your supposed $33/g for tar is totally irrelevant
>if you pay $33/g for supposed #4 ecp, it's either fent heaven, you're totally plugged in after years of street networking, or you're role playing

Idk what you're getting at man. Go on leddit and ask them how much they pay on average. $100/g, especially for like a $60 sack, isnt that uncommon whatsoever. Just because you and I arent dumb enough to pay $100-200/g and can utilize the dnms doesn't impact how much the average village idiot often ends up paying.

Do you realize at least 20-50% of weekly or more dope users solely utilize middlemen, or more likely a middleman to another small time middleman?

Bot everyone buys dope as a full time job. I'm genuinely happy for you that you only somehow pay $33/g, but have you even tested it for fent.

>nodson

I suggest that source and will continue to do so because it have been proven side by side with other fentalogue strips to be the one that detects the highest number of common or semi-common fentalogue test strips. Also, Dancesafe ABSOLUTELY needs the money more than arguably any private citizen.
>>
Priscilla Sennerhall - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 09:23:00 EST /z+EBEr2 No.609298 Reply
1565616180543.gif -(2107324B / 2.01MB, 286x224) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>609284
Hey I'm the OP of >>60926, What I was told when I used first was a match-head sized portion. But I was smoking BTH.
With all the fent out there as well, I have no idea what is no longer a safe ballpark range to play around with.
I was doing 30mg of Oxy when I switched over to tar, so that's my tolerence for that age.
But as I said, I do not know the safe ranges anymore due to product being almost nothing and stepped on and tainted with analogs!
In all honesty, if you cannot find a doctor to prescribe you with anymore oxy/tram
Find a doctor or a clinic that would give you suboxone for a short time, and then come off of it. Heroin isn't worth it.
I've been clean off of tar for 2 years and I still smell it occasionally due to how many things give off that burnt bbq soot smell.
I'd rather see you seek poppy seeds or a legitimate script, than hunt for heroin.
Preferably I'd like that everyone and anyone could get off of their opioid scripts if possible, but I don't know you, or your story, or if you have any physical aliments that warrant your use. If it's a mental aliment, there's better routes.
I think I've gone off on a tangent enough now, I'm mainly just worried for you, which is why I've spasticly written up this post, much like my prior one.

If you do unfortunately go ahead and get heroin, don't buy half grams or full grams yet. You test people by their reliability. Pick up .2-.3 at a time. $20 here and there, ya know?
Don't trust people that ask you how you do it, or are going to do it. If they ask and say it's for no reason, its because they probably have fent in their dope.
Don't give the man the money if you don't have what you want in your hands.
Don't take advice from someone who's tolerence is way-way-way up there, you're much more sensitive to fent and all the other shit coming from oxy/tram, the predictability is unreliable and sometimes concerning.

Best of luck dude, stay safe.
>>
Priscilla Sennerhall - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 09:28:04 EST /z+EBEr2 No.609299 Reply
>>609298
Just now realizing you're not in the US, you're in canada.
Do NOT buy heroin, anything that gets that far north is bound to be riddled with tampering and profiteering results, you live in one of the more respectable countries for medical care and treatment of addiction, you can EASILY get methadone or suboxone, hell dude, isn't codeine there OTC? Or is that the UK only? There are much more safer alternatives to heroin at your disposal.
>>
hsn - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 12:07:51 EST cA+802PK No.609302 Reply
>>609299
>on /opi/ board
>telling someone not to buy heroin and to instead take codeine or get on maintenance

it's one thing to preach harm reduction like telling him to volumetrically dose but you're coming off as a righteous ass. telling someone to abstain from a substance is not harm reduction in the same way telling someone not to have sex is practicing safe sex. and telling him to use codeine instead is hilariously bad advice especially since OP has somewhat of a tolerance.
>>
Hugh Semblestone - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 02:47:27 EST duAYoiDI No.609339 Reply
1565678847040.jpg -(110180B / 107.60KB, 640x690) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>609293

Sure, but i'm not in a province with those.
Also, I've done heroin when I was much younger.. 10+ years ago. I'm approaching it now as if I was new to get beginner tips. It's not as intense as some of these posts are warning, especially with my story.. I can't expect yall to know my situation so it's easily forgivable.

>>609294

Naw man, I'm not planning on doing a gram within one sitting, or even multiple. I have enough self control to have tons of substance infront of me & not do it impulsively, thankfully. I've shot substances years ago, but I'm planning to snort this.

>>609298

I would if I could, I'm not dopesick or anything from not having scripts.. It's merely recreational, & I understand the risks.. as I've done it before. As said above I approached this as if I were brand new because in a sense I am, it's been 10+ years since I've even thought about it.. I wasn't addicted back then, nor got close.

I'm thankful I was able to ween myself off the scripts fairly easily, as they weren't that intense in dosages. I have a limited access to this supposed "H" & will only be copping a maximum of twice - I do not live in the area I will be copping it (Visiting friends/family).
I'm purchasing a small amount for my first pick up for test kits etc., if all's clear I'll be grabbing a gram - which should last me a few nights based on what I'm learning - but i'm still unclear on the relative dosage I should be TAKING in one instance. I need some answers on that, assuming everything is AY OKAY with it not being laced..

I've also done fet 10~ years ago, so I'll be considering doing it regardless of fet. I'll just be taking extra precautions when doing so.

Thanks for all the concerns, I do appreciate them. I know it's probably common to hear "yeah man I dont have a problem" - but I genuinely don't. I just enjoy opiates, I've said I have little to no tolerance.. I haven't done opiates for 2 months, & I was casually taking smaller doses, then dosing bigger on somewhat frequent occasions - for roughly a year.

I will be doing the substance regardless of the appreciated warnings, if it's clear of fet..
If it has fet, I will be doing extremely tiny amounts - & considering many of you are used to doing larger amounts... a small amount to you would be a massive amount to my testing.. I still need to hear some suggestions on dosing amount if it's heroin.
>>
Fucking Pittspear - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 04:18:16 EST SnO3ZRr8 No.609341 Reply
are fentalogues that crazy? even if i smoke the shit?
>>
Thomas Blirringbanks - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 07:37:08 EST /z+EBEr2 No.609346 Reply
>>609302
>caring about another person, even if you don't know them is now viewed as being an ass
Sorry for caring if this dude fucks his life up with Heroin man
And on the codeine, it's not like his tolerance is going to get any better if he does heroin. Who cares if I come off as a pompous ass? The OP didn't give a fuck, so calm yourself.

>>609339
Now I understand a little bit more man.
I enjoyed opiates too, still do lmao. Can't touch anything anymore though cause any amount of withdrawals will make me want to shrivel up and die lmao.
Stay safe mang.
>>
Eugene Turveyforth - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:39:22 EST jw3azVpT No.609349 Reply
>>609346
Depending on the location and tolerance, codeine can get three times as expensive as dope. Short term of course, because dope eventually gets expensive too. For me though H is a better choice, I can afford to use it basically everyday all year long, stay out of WDs and get some nodding going on. With codeine? Forget about it. So what jt's 100% pure pharma stuff and it's OTC here if I couldn't afford to use it for a month. I doubt that many people could. It works for 2 hours tops and keeps me well for maybe another 2. Maybe jt's a good choice for chippers with low tolerance, rich people or those who don't want to touch street drugs. On plus side, codeine withdrawal is piece of cake and it takes longer to get a habit in the first place.
>>
dr. m - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 19:45:37 EST 1qKXc0ke No.609371 Reply
>>609341
Literally 2mg of regular fent hcl (more like ~2.5mg since the average North American is so overweight) is enough to cause a fatal overdose in at least HALF of all potential users with zero acute and essentially zero chronic tolerance. Do you have any idea how visually small 2mg of substance is? It's like maybe 4 grains of sand or something, or even less. And that's with REGULAR fent.

Many of the fentalogues used are slightly less potent than fent, say a half to a third as strong mg for mg, but there are absolutely other fentalogues that are even stronger than regular fent. There's analogues like carfentanyl that is something like 50-100x stronger than regular fent or something. There's even analogues out there much stronger than that.

Imagine a drug where just 10ug, or literally 0.01mg, is guaranteed to cause a fatal OD in 50% of the entire population of no tolerance users. Now imagine hood nigga Tyrone or trailer hick Bobby Williams, both without even achieving a high school diploma, attempting to "eyeball that shit" with a bag of "fent" that they weren't even told which analogue it is or the purity, a bag of filler, and a $23 food blender from Walmart.

Does that sound like a safe product for human consumption?
>>
Nicholas Muzzlesot - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 00:32:59 EST 7khe+840 No.609381 Reply
>>609299
>Do NOT buy heroin, anything that gets that far north is bound to be riddled with tampering

buddy the vancouver port is a major point for drugs coming in from Asia and the port of montreal for south america and middle east both have had so much hash heroin coke etc come in its not even funny busts are rare because people are so corrupt

its easier/safer to bring drugs into Canada and then smuggle them into the states sure tons of drugs come in from mexico but a lot of people do not want to deal with the cartels
>>
dr. m - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 23:51:32 EST 1qKXc0ke No.609595 Reply
>>609381

Yup, this right here. Supposedly the majority of North America's MDMA is first brought into port in Canada before being physically smuggled by boat/car into the US (or possibly by mail I guess). I know a lot is shipped directly from EU>USA, but that's how entire 10-1000kg shipments of MDMA and I presume other drugs are trafficked into the continent.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.