Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

PST General

Locked Reply
- Tue, 13 Aug 2019 14:28:45 EST 0D2KEBt3 No.609357
File: 1565720925684.jpg -(260019B / 253.92KB, 750x1334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. PST General
last one is gone. Post all things Poppy
>>
Isabella Cruffingstock - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 14:31:06 EST 0D2KEBt3 No.609359 Reply
I’ll start it off w 1lb of BRM (did y’all know they are discontinued and also hardly active)??

Got some overpriced Loose Goose in the mail arriving tomorrow. God I hope NC comes back late August.
>>
Priscilla Nibblewater - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 15:56:05 EST W0ct5kxG No.609361 Reply
>>609357
well i didn't see the thread before it got taken down, but was gonna thank dr. m for the tips of stocking up kratom lope etiz o dsmt etc

also i asked if yall think this seedpocalypse might be for real or not? Like, is it the end?

bumping on some kratom, im grateful for it, cuz WDs got pretty bad, getting a lb of NC today, hopefully by some miracle its good, so i can make it thru to tomorrow when i get TNT
>>
Isabella Cruffingstock - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:14:49 EST 0D2KEBt3 No.609362 Reply
>>609361
Please report back how the NC is and the exp date! Crossing my fingers for you.

This could be the beginning of the end, not not in the short term. I only say this because SN and NC should be back in stock by the end of the month.

Based on the past 5+ year trend tho, eventually yes, I think seeds will become less and less available, even more than they already are.
>>
James Hammlewell - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 19:02:38 EST 9FVBmnW1 No.609368 Reply
>>609362
No its no endinhg its just pst going away nothing wrong just welcome change
>>
Ebenezer Tillingdale - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 20:29:01 EST W0ct5kxG No.609373 Reply
>>609362
it was a 5/18, just took it, basically doing what kratom did, kinda took the edge of and killed WD by 75 percent, so yeah, active, but not by much
>>609367
idk, id use about 1 to 1 1/2 lb a day, so 30 a month.so about 300 to 500
>>
Its JRoc Mafk - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 01:04:07 EST 3+1vaCib No.609384 Reply
>>609373
I'm using a 5lb bag I got Express from TNT. It's definitely weaker than SN and NC sadly but it does the job at least a little. Cant seem to get nods at all from it and it is unmistakably higher in thebaine too. Much more sick feeling highs. What can you do right now though eh? I'm ordering tramadol and tapentadol from an online pharmacy and gonna look for some RCs but not many good ones are out rn. Hope this drought ends soon and if SN gets the same shit NC has I'll be highly upset.
>>
Fucking Buzzham - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 02:11:12 EST 5jEmHe+k No.609385 Reply
>>609384
fuuuuuck man, im getting TNT tomorrow. im just white knuckling right now, used up all comfort meds and im broke
>>
Jarvis Sodgefoot - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 07:37:47 EST mTDGV1rf No.609392 Reply
>>609357
Just picked up a 5 pound from FTL. weak shit, but seems unwashed. Have to triple the dose
>>
Betsy Wagglecocke - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 11:56:17 EST 6Yn8rRmK No.609407 Reply
>>609392

Grabbed some FTL too and it's coming tomorrow. Might as well cancel. Hopefully SN comes back with good stock next week.
>>
Eliza Pellygold - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 14:14:14 EST A32MSk+r No.609410 Reply
my sn just shipped today. nice.
>>
Eliza Gadgehall - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 16:42:36 EST MKCpQz/N No.609413 Reply
i have no tolerance and I got pretty high of 1 pound of FTL from the river. Still pretty high from it a day later.
>>
Shit Minderkodging - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 16:55:59 EST zlM4egsf No.609414 Reply
>>609384
I got 20 Lbs. of TNT on Monday. It's nothing special but it's better than my previous SN and way better than current NC but not as good as pre-total-garbage NC. Tons of plant matter in these bags and has a good smell. I thought they'd be fire from just the look alone but the bitterness just isn't there the way it should be.

I know some people (looking a particular group of people here) say that plant matter, color, smell and bitterness aren't indicative of strength and I would agree with that on all qualifiers except the bitterness. I've been doing PST on and off since 2005, back when my junkie friends would laugh at me for telling them pods/seeds could ease withdrawal and much more. I have used every single day since 2013, outside a few droughts and I can say 100% certain that bitterness is THE #1 way to guage strength. Pre-2017 fire bags from SN tasted like chewing up a fucking aspirin. Plant matter is also a good indicator but not outside of bitterness, ie. tons of plant matter doesn't mean shit if it's not bitter. I mean fuck the bitterness is due to the alkaloids present so of course it means a stronger batch.

These TNT are honestly one of the better batches I've received since January-Febuary and I haven't felt a need to re-dose in the evening, which is always good. I typically use 1.5 Lbs. a day of good seeds but have recently been using as much as 3-4 Lbs. trying to chase a high that isn't there with these shit seeds but these TNT leave me feeling okay at my regular dose. Mind you, if you compared these to an actual 7/10 bag when seeds were still going strong they'd likely get a 2-3/10 rating from me but I can tell that since seeds have been dropping quality, my tolerance has gone way down making it so I can actually enjoy a very mediocre bag. I've been thinking recently that if seeds somehow (and I doubt they will) jumped back up to decent levels, I'd have to be careful since I just chug my tea down in one go. Sorry I'm rambling but I haven't actually got the "coming up" feeling in a while and I wanted to talk about the current situation.
>>
Jenny Bizzleman - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 17:38:30 EST 0D2KEBt3 No.609416 Reply
1565818710647.jpg -(2193235B / 2.09MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Short story time
1lb “out for delivery” since 8am via USPS
staring out the window ALL DAY
4:30pm I get an update “redelivery tomorrow”
“oh fuck no”
Drive to the post office. get there at 4:53 (they close at 5)
Long story short the lady goes to the back and finds my bag, had a slight issue getting it because my ID doesn’t match my mailing address, but eventually got it
pic is fucking related (peep all that plant matter)
>>
Its JRoc Mafk - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 20:51:30 EST 3+1vaCib No.609420 Reply
>>609414

I wonder if we got different batches. I got 5lbs of TNT about 2 days ago. It's definitely weaker than the NC batch right before this last inactive one. Frankly I'm a bit disappointed with it, I should have done fake scuffing up of the package and tell them it came that way with almost no seeds. That's worked with SN once or twice.
>>
Frederick Goodstone - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 22:01:10 EST 1IikRqGF No.609423 Reply
Received my package from ebay vendor who named themselves after the "taste the rainbow" candy, plus some numbers. they have 400+ positive reviews, but the seeds are absolute shit. Im sure someone on ebay is legit, but its way too expensive of a gamble figuring out who.
On the bright side, the past 2 bags of FTL england ive had this week were both as good or better than most 4/6 and 4/8 NC bags. no plant matter but a decent smell. As most have said, it takes a higher dose but its working. back to FTL for me, for now
>>
Wesley Wiffingspear - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 23:40:54 EST GOSwM1UK No.609425 Reply
1565840454100.png -(256519B / 250.51KB, 385x393) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Here's what I can contribute: NC is shit, big shock. I got some TNT last week, 2lbs. Pretty good, much better than the NC before that nosedived. Have another 2 coming tomorrow, and after that I gotta clear out before seeing my PO. The last few I've gotten from TNT have been pretty decent. I've been using FTL off the river all week, and god damn, this shit is inconsistent. First 2lb bag was def active, just weak. Took the craving away. 2nd 2lb bag yesterday was active, but weaker. Thebaine pukes all day. Today I got a 4 lbs of FTL and it's straight garbage. No plant matter, and fucking zero bitterness. Useless. Doesn't smell like anything. No pepper, but no earthiness either.

Will report in about TNT tomorrow. I'm not worried, they always do me right
>>
Lydia Bunlock - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 23:04:54 EST 6Yn8rRmK No.609471 Reply
>>609425
>>609466
>>609466

Got the 8lb from FTL as a gamble and it paid off. Did 2lbs and I'm feeling pretty good. Granted I took 3 weeks off so I'm sure my tolerance is lower. 7/10 since I wouldn't need this much if they were more potent.
>>
Samuel Dridgebodging - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 23:11:39 EST CTiahFI1 No.609472 Reply
>>609423
yeah those ebay vendors are almost always not worth it

kinda similar to donating money to egirls from what i've seen
>>
William Bidgestone - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 11:14:28 EST qJjEQOwj No.609484 Reply
>>609466
So far I've had kind of good seeds (had to double my dose compared to NC before their quality plummeted) with an August exp and ridiculously weak, tasting more like Spanish ones with a May exp.
>>
Basil Chonningmug - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 17:10:19 EST lRTMMJYy No.609499 Reply
>>609495
happy to hear. I’ll wait for a few more reports to confirm 8/2021 is being shipped consistently and i’ll check it out!
>>
Eugene Nocklelig - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 19:45:56 EST cbXJ46oj No.609509 Reply
>>609495
How much do you take of decent SN or NC? Based on your post, it sort of seems like middling quality that you just took a lot of. I'm sure our tolerances are wildly different but .6lbs of ~5/10 or 6/10 quality (the NC right before they went mostly bunk) seeds gets me nodding so it's hard to interpret without knowing how much you normally take.
>>
Eugene Nocklelig - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 19:48:28 EST cbXJ46oj No.609510 Reply
>>609359
are they really discontinued? they are my go-to emergency brand cause they're carried locally and get me out of w/ds. that's a bummer, i've been tapering for a while now but knowing what a massive, useless fuck up I am it's only a matter of time before I'm in a pinch again.
>>
Eugene Nocklelig - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 19:59:09 EST cbXJ46oj No.609511 Reply
Sorry to triple post (not really but I'll pretend to be in case it bothers anyone) but I didn't see the last thread. Did SN's quality improve? last I heard was that it was bad or bunk, but that was a few weeks ago. I know they're out now but how where they before they ran out?

and in case anyone was wondering, NC still sucks big time as recently as last sunday.
>>
Shit Sengermetch - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 23:38:08 EST 1IikRqGF No.609517 Reply
>>609460
Just wanna confirm from my own personal experience, I got my third bag of the same date. UK ftl (river) 8-21 exp. lot 19’857 . the one i ordered yesterday and tried an hour ago has been the best so far. lots of small pieces of pod/plant matter showed up in the wash. I have a half pound/day tolerance and had about 1/3 of the lb i washed and i’m done with it for tonight. this feels like more/better than the best LB of NC I’ve had this year (thats 25+lbs sampled) but i never saw one of those supposedly fire 8/2s. Lots of decent really noddy 8/6 and 8/4s though. I hope they make a comeback but they’re not worthwhile unless there’s a new batch out somewhere.
RATING 8.5/10. *This bag* (one of 4 2lbers with the same exp. others all 5+) rated on the modern scale. 7.5 by -2017 standards. reminds me of 2013 BRM
I am aware these bags, not unlike the rest vary significantly. within the same date, batch and all. Hopefully my next bag confirms they’re back on top.
Contrary to this, without getting out a magnifying glass, there’s no visible plant material looking into the bag with a good light. They smell nice and doughy/earthy but not at all a strong aroma. Taste is also surprisingly very bitter. not the strongest but best this year by a decent margin. Wash was super dark (1.5qt water+1oz lemon juice 1lb wash cold 8min) Something has changed either in how the seeds are extracted, or possibly they are using air/solventless “processing” but these are def. not washed and smell normal.
PSA: Please all seed users, please stop leaving reviews referring to your illicit use of poppy seeds on any website. good or bad works just fine if you want to help others. I’m afraid it’s this that’s going to ruin seeds the same way pods were exposed and now extinct here. I want to share with those who have guided me in the past. and right now. I can’t go wrong with uk ftl. besides price. all my bags have been good this past month.
Feelin good’s good enough
>>609466 >>609425
>>
Sidney Bresslefield - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 01:38:53 EST fFMTdto7 No.609523 Reply
>>609357
Never tried PST, been doing kratom for a bit. Who is a good distributor to try this out? Also Pods vs seeds?
>>
>>
Matilda Gammlespear - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 01:53:22 EST OHIHxMID No.609525 Reply
>>609523
Bad time to get into the pst game. Would strongly advise to not touch it especially if you’ve never had experience with a bad opiate addiction and WD.
>>
Shit Sengermetch - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 02:01:21 EST 1IikRqGF No.609526 Reply
>>609523
This is probably the worst time in history to source seeds worth making tea from. The market is completely trash except a couple sources which are hit-and-miss at best lately. Unless you already have a source for unprocessed seeds, You're a few months late for the end (maybe temporary) of the seed scene. if you found pods and theyre legal where you live, go that route. Much more bang for your buck, as long as theyre pap. somniferum and not an ornamental

in my above post i reviewed a very popular / top 3 brand as of recently. cant get any more descriptive than i already have but that should be enough for you to find some unprocessed but mild, overpriced seeds that may or may not work at all, depending on your luck
>>
dr. m - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 02:32:49 EST 1qKXc0ke No.609529 Reply
>>609414
This guy experienced everything I did and knows EXACTLY what the fuck I've been ranting about for years to myself like a grumpy old man complaining about how the "times are changing." You are ABSOLUTELY right that sometime around Jan-late March of 2017, seed quality absolutely, totally plummeted, almost like a stock market crash.

To this today, the quality has NEVER recovered, apart from two individual bags of SN in 2017 (exp was I think 5/13 and maybe 5/31) that just nearly missed the mark on being as good, and one, single fluke individual bag ordered after Christmas yet before New Years brand new 2018 from WGN. Apart from those three outlier orders, dozens and likely hundreds of orders I had made were comprised of quality that was just never the same since 2016.

They definitely fucking did something to their process, didn't they? Because another four entire years of the asprin-tasting ~2500mg/kg morphine quality was definitely going to end up killing the children of well-to-do white suburbanites, and this product killing some lawyer's or doctor's child whilst attending undgrad or whatever is absolutely the perfect political vehicle to enact change.

I really am convinced that something, SOME kind of decision, was made by the single pharma company authorized to manage the aggregate production for the NHS. There's no way that seeds magically became at least a solid 50%m, arguably 75%, less potent than that had been during at least the peak season of 2014 (late summer, fall and first half of winter), all of 2015, and as I recall, all of 2016.

Also, in terms of the taste, you are 100% spot on in that it's the only real factor that truly tells me what kind of quality I'm dealing with. Even if it's a sub-optimal alkaloid ratio, the high bitterness crudely serves as a litmus test for the total opiate alkaloid content, regardles of whether those opiates happen to be actual opioids. The reason that it doesn't even matter if they're opioids or not is because of the fact that, even if it contains a majority of non-opioid opiates, said non-opioid opiates clog the absolutely shit out of the same exact enzymes that break down codeine, morphine, thebaine (and therefore oripavine).

IMO, degree of bitterness is the absolute #1 most accurate indicator, followed arguably by a tie between the "taste" of the seed aside from just bitterness (thaw raw oily goodness taste vs. peppery bullshit/spice rack combo pack taste) and the smell of the bag immediately after opening it and jammed your nose deep in the sack of seeds. Visual severity of residue, particularly white/off-white residue can often be promising, but it's far from a guaranteed. Bitterness is 90% of the picture IMO.

I've never even cared about the quantity of the ratio of so-called plant parts to seeds. The hundreds of bags I've had in the distance past that will likely never been matched in quality rarely had any serious amounts of pod/plant matter, IIRC.

I'm just glad someone else has been around to witness what the fuck actually happened. I grew SO tired of leddifags telling me that it was simply my tolerance rising combined with rose colored glasses of nostalgia for the "old days." But NOPE, BITTER IS BITTER regardless of your tolerance, and those 2015-2016 seeds were so bitter that I doubt non-regular used of seed could even manage to consume this stuff.

Remember when those 2015-2016 batches, especially SN and to a lesser extent FTL, were so stimulating but in a pleasant way, whereas the WGN had a nearly equally strong potency but a much, much more sedative, low-thebaine, high-morphine, high quantity non-opioid opiates that functioned as crude gabaergic drugs? Remember when those seeds were so fucking bitter that consuming just like 0.5lb, maybe 0.75-1lb max, required strategies like pinching your nose and/or chasing with liquid like orange juice?

Remember getting so fucking high from those bags that you'd projectile vomit more than you'll ever be comfortable admitting to anyone (probably close to at least 10% of all bags honestly, maybe more), how much more itchy they made you feel, and how ABSOLUTELY fucked up they made you, like I'm talking 30% awake for 9 hours straight, whilst wearing leftovers from both your so-called lunch (that you forgot to finish because you're not really conscious) and your dinner conveniently located all over your shirt or in your pants? Remember being so impaired from that shit that it was almost like the combination of a strong sedating opioid like non-IV fent or I guess morphine, almost arguably combined with a moderate dose of xanax? Or how much it made your voice sound completely stoner as FUCK and made it literally impossible to hide your impairment?

I remember just ~0.5-1.5lb of seed making me so impaired that I couldn't even stay away enough to send a single 13 word, 2 sentence text message, which I had attempted to complete with all my efforts for nearly 3-4 hours. There's no way I could have even WALKED downstairs to my car, let alone attempt to operate an automobile. And I fucking KNOW it wasn't tolerance related, because I had been doing that crazy potent shit nearly every single damn day for over 18 months at that point, or at least 30 months right up to the point that the quality totally tanked.

No matter how many moths or years I had used that crazy potent stuff, I ALWAYS was capable of nodding out on at least around 2lb, and most often just as little as 1/3-1/2lb was enough to get pretty damn impaired if you only used like twice or 3x per week.

Remember dosing in the afternoon, like say 3-5:30pm, nodding out in bliss, and then waking up the next fucking day on a day off like say Saturday, and it would be fucking 1-3pm and you'd STILL barely be able to keep your eyes open if you had done a full 1lb, or especially ~1/1.25/1.33/1.5lb, the day before?

Apart from those three specific bags in 2017 (two SN in late summer, one WGN bag during the last week of 2017), nothing in 2017 was even comparable. The same result happened for me in 2018, though I wasn't ordering every day at that point. I mean FUCK, in Fall 2017, at one point I was consuming 4-6lb in ONE FUCKING SITTING of WGN, whilst only dosing ONCE A WEEK! And even then, I swear to fucking God, somehow consuming the concentrated teas from 4-6lb of considered solid at the time WGN, even as a person with logically less tolerance from only dosing once a week period, I was absolutely at least conservatively half of an entire magnitude (5x less potent) less impaired from consuming 4-6 fucking pounds of WGN than I was from just usually 0.75lb to get high and ~1.25lb to get completely anesthetized from reality.

Part 1/?
>>
dr. m - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 02:34:19 EST 1qKXc0ke No.609530 Reply
>>609414
>>609529
On that 4-6lb of WGN, which, sure, at the time it's true that WGN was considered the 3rd strongest but arguably the most cost effective brand, I could have absolutely, 100%, without any doubt in my mind whatsoever, been able to "safely" operate a motor vehicle at speeds of 50 or less mph, without any real problems or concerns that wouldn't necessarily also exist in cases of people driving just under the US alcohol legal limit.

It's honestly what made me do that first major round of "Detox" in Spring 2016 and spend about 4 solid months of full on detox, followed by another ~4 months of weekly or less use, before lastly of course ending up roping myself in again, even though it was infinitely weaker.

Seriously, not a single bag from all of 2018 whatsoever, and only ONE bag from all of 2017 (the WGN Christmas surprise) had caused significant, visible, and noteworthy impairment/nodding out. And for the record, in 2017 and especially 2018, I was buying a LOTTTTT of seed, maybe 25lb of UK and 25lb of Spanish per WEEK, simply because I was also evenly mixing up seeds from 5+ batches before "cutting them" with Spanish seed (honestly I've talked about it before in these threads, but basically good source Spanish+UK, especially when only a first and only wash is done on the Spanish and that first Spanish wash is reused as the first wash for the UK seeds, the total elixir is stronger than the simple sum of its parts) to maintain reasonable profit margins before selling them in bulk to around 2-5 clients in my old region.

Believe it or not it was best for everyone, because they never knew jack shit about which countries or companies they came from. That way, they couldn't spill the beans to all 30 dope fiends they know each, and the day I was forced to leave town, I gave them roughly 3 weeks notice to make final super-bulk purchases and attempt to have a semi-reasonable tapering down.

My bigger point is, by being the resale guy to roughly ~5 PST users who used roughly ~0.5-0.67lb of UK seed and ~0.33-0.5lb of Spanish seed (depending on quality...I tried to keep it standardized to reduce OD risk), I had the privilege of often getting 5-6lb or so orders arriving at my door every single fucking day month after month, or a minimum of one 5-10lb order twice a week at all times.

Of course I sampled each and EVERY order I ever flipped to them in case there was some metaphorical vintage wine stashed away that might some day make it to the surface.

In short, the so-called absolute aspirin/APAP-tier times 10 taste never was available ever again, and everyone online in other forums kept insisting it was just my tolerance and that my tolerance had simply made the seeds stop working.

Again, I HAVE to ask you, would you agree taking that super duper fucking atomic SN from 2015, especially that particularly dark washing late Summer to early Winter SN, type of quality taken regularly, especially in typical doses of 0.5lb every 1-3 days absolutely minimum, a realistic average of about 1lb every ~1.5 days, and a minimum use of at least 1lb, likely 1kg per week of at least 85%+ weeks of the entire year, for at least 18 months, would have been long enough for "permatolerance" to largely or at least significantly have reached at least 75-90% of its tolerance rate limit?

I ask because I still wonder to this day if I'm just a full on victim of gaslighting, or if it really was just tolerance gain and that 2017 and 2018 seeds were somehow "nearly" as good as 2014-2016 seed. In case you're curious, I think I had my first PPT/PST in 2012, and I definitely experienced, at least in a limited capacity, the now notorious 2013 Spanish FTL that Q had agreed was through the roof in terms of 2011-2013 relative quality. Still, I'm convinced the 2015 and 2016, especially 2016 in particular IMO (both had equally maximum best in class peak bags, but I sort of recall 2016 having top tier best in class bags being available almost all year long, and most importantly, absolutely ZERO, ZERO bags I ever received those entire two years was ever below what was then a 3.5-4/10 and today a 7-8.5/10, more than 80% of all bags received were a 7/10 quality relative to 2016 standards and NOT today's so-called "standards", 40% of all bags I remember getting were in that 8.5+/10 range, and maybe a quarter of all orders would easily quality for a full and complete 10/10 compared to the standards of any recent year, whether 2017, 2018, or 2019.

I guess the bottom line is...even doses as high as fucking 6lb of UK and an additional 3lb of some of the most cost effective Spanish( (mostly weaverN back then from their wholesale site for like $~100+ maybe $20 for shipping for 50lb of seed I'd probably label 4/10 for this year's UK standards at least BEFORE the severe RC quality drop/1.75-2month EARLY annual shortage) would only make me 10, 15, MAYBE 20-25% absolutely maximum effects in terms of impairment compared to only 1.25lb of every 2014-2015 batch, or even ~0.75-1lb of particularly noteworthy batches.

How on earth is 4-6lb of UK seed listed as ~4-5/10 in terms of 2017's quality AFTER Black Spring and part of Black Summer, PLUS + 2-3lb of Spanish ontop (even if they only had 5-20% as much morphine/opioids as the UK seeds, they had LOADS of non-opioid opiates that definitely potentiated my batches by subjectively 10-40% improvement), merely 5-20% as impairing as just a single 1lb bag was during the years of 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016?

It's almost like it's not even just a raw potency issue. I feel like not only the strength has changed, but that the "morphine/opioid purity," or ratio of opioids to non-opioid opiates, has possibly somehow dropped drastically. This would explain the heavy reduction in subjective euphoria, the nearly complete eradication of PST's capacity to cause involuntary partial or completely lack of consciousness (nodding out), yet still remains able to keep WD at bay for an extended period of time (meaning morphine definitely still faces a multitude of metabolic competition, even if there might be like 3-10x less morphine:non-opioid opiates like there used to be).

Part 2/3
>>
dr. m - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 02:34:56 EST 1qKXc0ke No.609531 Reply
>>609414
>>609530
Part 3/3

What has your experience been? Do you also find that not a single big has truly been able to fuck you up in remotely the manner as the "you know what and when" bags of the past? If you have felt similar quality bags, when did you get them, where were they from, and what were the overall effects.

Personally, I miss having all the different choices we had, like SN, WGN, FTL, sometimes A&S, and a few others. SN always seemed the most potent by a slight hair in 2015/most of 2016, though a lot of people were suggesting that FTL had less muscle relaxer/impairing GABAergic-like non-opioid opiates than SN, and sometimes had even more thebaine than SN yet not too much to cause sickness, so it produced a crude stimulating high roughly comparable to oxycodone, whereas again, at least for me and according to a few others, SN was ever so slightly more sedating and more middle of the road in terms of alkaloid ratios in exchange for the raw maximum morphine content.

Meanwhile, WGN almost always tended to be more sedative, but not in a dirty GABAergic-like way. It seemed nearly void of thebaine most of the time or something. It might have had the least morphine out of all three, but the difference was ever so slight, and the seeds were still absolutely fire. They were also significantly cheaper than both FTL and SN at the time.

It's almost like FTL was more of the oxycodone "profile" (stimulatory), SN was of the more balanced "profile" (and therefore almost crudely representative of hydrocodone's "profile," as it's more stimulating and orally powerful/reliable than morphine, yet notably more sedative compared to oxycodone), and WGN had more of a classic morphine-only profile, possibly with one of the higher quantity of codeine as well.

It's like we had speedy, hybrid, and sedating seeds available on demand, like an opioid version of a Sativa, Hybrid, and Indica strain of poppy milk. Now "we're" just lucky if something works, even if it's the guy who owns TNT possibly spraying or otherwise dissolving DNM opium or other opioids (just a theory I have zero evidence) into a solution that evaporates at room temp, spraying his seeds, cutting his seed with a certain % of his filler seed of choice (I suspect the most cost effective Spanish that doesn't have any pepper taste to give it away), and then mixing them in a massive commercial size paint mixer to attempt to make the entire say 500 or 1000lb batch relatively evenly distributed.

What are your thoughts man? Have you even been able to catch a nod? The permanent, mind boggling drop in quality is what ultimate led me to quit "for good." Also, I had expected to relapse sometime between after my 1 year of full agonist opioid "sobriety" which occurs in late Aug/early Sept., and my birthday in Oct. HOWEVER, if seeds continue to be this bad, there's no way I'm tossing out all my clean time if I'm not even guaranteed to have a solid, extremely noticeable, blissful experience.

I fear the seeds you and I both fondly remember well may never exist again. Also, to those asking if the end is getting near, it DEFINITELY is. There's no fucking way this shit is going to last as is beyond another four years or so. Prices will continue to rise (I predicted prices of $15-25/lb by the end of this year about ~1.5-2 years ago, and in four years time I could easily see UK seeds maxing out at prices of around $35-60/lb even, depending on the quantity purchased and of course the quality).

Will I ever even have the capability to ever even get high or nod again? Having like basically the highest or one of the highest permanent tolerances is "cool" for about 0.73438 seconds when engaged in a finctional dick swinging contest, but in reality it really fucking sucks ass, and I'm worried that even if I took 2-3 full week off 3.5mg subutex/day (dropping to 3mg/day soon), taking say 400-500mg oxycodone IR might STILL result in a unsatisfactory or otherwise unsatisfying experience.

I'm just afraid that even if I were to spend $500+ on a single dose of legitimate oxycodone IR, it's almost like there's a chance above 50% that said dose will be underwhelming. How do you mentally grapple with this?

Maybe this whole problem will end up pushing me to get and stay actually clean. We'll see.
>>
Ian Tillingman - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 05:15:05 EST sS3txn5b No.609536 Reply
AUSfag here, trying out a brand I've never heard of. They do bulk but I also found a supermarket selling 500g bags.

The wash came out kinda dark but had only the tiniest bit of dirt settled at the bottom of the glass after I let it sit for a couple of minutes. Honestly there wasn't much taste either, these signs aren't looking too good tbh but my finger are fingers crossed that I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Yesterday I tried 1300g of the most expensive brand and that got me pretty toasty but I can't afford to spend $30+ on a PST high.

I just spend $220 on a bunch of Trams and Etiz but who knows how long that will take to arrive so I'm gonna be forced to afterpay 15kg of seeds through afterpay since I'm basically broke.
>>
George Fupperpore - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 12:29:02 EST Xjc43Lhd No.609539 Reply
1566059342831.jpg -(321100B / 313.57KB, 1086x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>609472>>609495

I'm gonna snag some ftl to help report, my brothers.
>>
Roxy One - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 14:20:23 EST gybLNlw0 No.609543 Reply
>>609531
You're definitely right about quality change. I was always getting shit for disagreeing with the "tolerance" theory on the site that possibly blew up the spot. Also, I was screaming not to review and source for years. I remember drugbuyers forum and how it got shut down for all the sourcing.

Whatever we're viewing on these open forums, "the heat" is too and I think that's exactly what's happening. The big vendor has heat. Simple as thst. Prob FDA and DEA up their ass testing what they're putting out. We'll probably never know exactly what's happening internally, but you're 100% right. Something changed a couple years ago and we're not getting the same seeds. Whether they're treating them or getting a different, less potent source now, who knows? I would still like to know wtf happened with WGN. Did they simply get bought out? Big vendor made a deal with whatever distributor and they couldn't get the same stuff? They got heat and just folded and said fuck it not layering up?

Its a fucked up situation now so many unanswered questions I have for what's gone down from four years ago until now. All I know is they've been tapering me and everyone buying these shit tier seeds for two years now at triple the price from four years ago. What were they? Like 23.00/5lb four-five years ago? I remeber the firdt price hike was up to 33.00/5lb.

I knew this was all too good to be true when circlejerk started blowing up. Now that it's all bs I just want to know how exactly it happened.
>>
Matilda Billinghall - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 18:33:54 EST Tr7vQ+lJ No.609556 Reply
1566081234870.png -(548836B / 535.97KB, 609x615) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
how much stronger are pods than average seeds by weight?
>>
Shitting Cossleway - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 19:25:26 EST cbXJ46oj No.609558 Reply
>>609551
thanks for answering.
does 1lb give you a similar high to the 2lbs you had recently or is 1-1.5lbs your maintenance dose?
>>
dr. m - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 23:26:29 EST 1qKXc0ke No.609591 Reply
>>609495
I'm happy for you guys...but I REALLY wish I hadn't seen this post.

Yikes. Pray for my sobriety friends. I can't really use during my current living arrangements, but I have a close friend that was down to brew up one single time around my birthday in October...

I honestly was likely just going to make some for him and skip out on it, but if the stuff is actually decent again...

...but yeah, don't worry too much. If I got caught with seeds where I'm currently living, I'd totally get kicked out and be homeless. Also, if I failed any of my drug tests every 8-10 weeks, I'd lose all my good scripts.

And I thought for sure I'd never get triggered again because the seed has been laughable for almost 3 entire years now.
>>
Clarence Ashley - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 01:37:45 EST nh2AEG+6 No.609596 Reply
>>609357
Brew it with Luke warm tap water
THEN add cream and sugar
When I drink poppyseed tea it tastes
As good as Starbucks
>>
Lillian Piddlelock - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 13:40:28 EST A9tsZdHG No.609604 Reply
1566150028429.jpg -(4686513B / 4.47MB, 4656x2620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>609539

New ftl is here. 8/22 exp, lot so-20108, 4 lbs. Will report back. Ps to all the people saying "sourcing is bad you're gonna get the Dea involved" shut the fuck up. Seeds are gonna be illegal in like 2 years, it's too late, the glory days are over, let is review bags so we can E joy the final months. Bitch
>>
Lillian Piddlelock - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:30:49 EST A9tsZdHG No.609607 Reply
>>609604

Me again. Significantly stronger than the last bag (exp 6/21) would recommend
>>
Kekistan69 - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:35:36 EST JEt2x1Cb No.609608 Reply
>>609357
Got 8lbs of FTL today. Abstained from tea for 3 weeks and 1lb has me feeling real nice. Seems on par or better than most of the NC bags I got this year.
>>
Matilda Buzzspear - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 16:26:09 EST Mz5I/+Ba No.609610 Reply
1566159969298.gif -(958641B / 936.17KB, 500x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I was supposed to get an 8 lber of FTL yesterday and it apparently never made it to my local post office. Having a bad time without it, but the river folk won't help til wednesday. How can an 8 lb bag of seeds go missing, /opi/? At least I have my gabapentin and loperamide, and when I finally get it maybe I'll have a slightly lower tolerance. Sorry for using your thread to vent.
>>
Kekistan69 - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 17:00:49 EST JEt2x1Cb No.609613 Reply
>>609611
I ordered mine on the river. Wanted it ASAP and shipping was faster than buying direct.
>>
Eliza Sullerchane - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 08:10:36 EST A9tsZdHG No.609639 Reply
>>609611

River. Next day delivery due to living near a warehouse
>>
Kekistan69 - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 14:35:09 EST JEt2x1Cb No.609646 Reply
Does anyone know any details about the synergy of thebaine and morphine? I have 2 brands of seeds from the river, one of them is clearly high in thebaine and does not give me much of an opioid feeling on its own. The other seems to be very low in thebaine and is heavily sedating, without much euphoria. However, today, I used .75lb of each while making my tea and the high is better than 2lbs of either seed on its own. It's not overwhelming or anything, but reminds me of oxycodone and gives me more euphoria than 2lbs of the sedating seeds gave me yesterday.
>>
Angus Fingerstock - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 15:01:24 EST Giz4cfZQ No.609649 Reply
Ordered a lb of FTL as a trail today, I’m skeptical, but I guess it sounds like I won’t be disappointed? Will report back
>>
Kekistan69 - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 15:21:58 EST JEt2x1Cb No.609650 Reply
The FTL aren't as great as I thought they were when I first felt the effects come on. But 8 pounds for like $55 is a good deal and they seem to be the most cost effective option for active seeds ATM. Whether you're disappointed probably depends on your tolerance. But I'd imagine 1lb would at least keep a daily tea user well. Compared to what FTL was like in April (last time I ordered them), these are much better.
>>
Charles Druppernadge - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 16:43:47 EST 0D2KEBt3 No.609651 Reply
>>609650
I could really used an explanation regarding my tolerance. I’m not a daily user (I’ve used 6 times in the last 3weeks or so). so i don’t have any W/D.

But each time I use it’s 1lb, and with stronger seeds I find myself dizzy and throwing up roughly 10 hours after dosing.

But i don’t feel overly “opiated.” No nods or anything. Do you think i’m experiencing a bit of dysophoria and I could perhaps feel “higher” on a smaller dose?

I hope this isn’t confusing. I take enough to get sick, but I’m not too high/high enough. Keep in mind I’m an ex heroin addict and always push things to the extreme

Any insight? I know I’m not providing any clear questions, but I’d appreciate anything you got
>>
Kekistan69 - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 17:42:45 EST JEt2x1Cb No.609657 Reply
>>609651
I'm speaking only from my own experience, but I'll tell you what I think. PST is really inconsistent sometimes in terms of how it affects me. I think there is a degree of permanent tolerance (or at least a tolerance that would take years of abstinence to remove) that reduces the euphoria I get. I too have ended up sick from 1lb of good seeds WITHOUT getting much euphoria. Instead, I just got sedated and lethargic and sleepy. I haven't nodded out myself since early 2017 when I first found seeds and SN were still high quality.

So I think the reason you get sick without feeling overly opiated is because your brain is used to opioids, and the novelty of opioids is what gives them a lot of their euphoria. Even if your brain is used to opioids though, you still experience the nausea and CNS depressant effects--you just don't nod out or feel the bliss you associate with opiates. I've noticed that the only time I get that blissful euphoria from PST now is if I don't use it for at least 3-6 months, and even then, I only get it for about a week or 2 of daily use (as opposed to 4-6 weeks when I first discovered PST). .
>>
Phyllis Buzzcocke - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 20:59:45 EST cbXJ46oj No.609665 Reply
Ok I keep seeing people saying they don't nod at all regardless of dose and that sort of stuff, I used to write it off as them not accounting for their tolerance and just general online drug user buffoonery but it seems like a pretty common complaint.

Get on ULDN. Seriously, it sounds like bullshit but it absolutely works, I've been a daily user for like... 6+ years now. I still get super high (not daily, but that's because I'm trying to taper and also can't afford it). Do some research, there's a few decent studies that all confirm its effectiveness. The only thing is be real careful starting out (and be SUPER careful while making your solution, don't be sloppy). I've never taken too much or ended up in PWD but I was pretty terrified of it before I got a good understanding of how much I could comfortably take (I never go over 10ugs, I'd recommend starting at 1 and only going up significantly when you have enough opiates to reverse things if they take a bad turn).

I also do NMDA antagonists to handle tolerance but I feel like the ULDN is the bigger contributor. anyways, those are really the only things I do different from most people here and I seem to get much better effects so I can only assume it's one of those two (or both together). hope this helps someone
>>
Phyllis Grandbury - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 23:11:18 EST RZtmYbYc No.609673 Reply
>>609495
I just got my 8/2021 FTL in and made about 0.6 lbs worth. Surprisingly the wash was light yellow, but it is fairly bitter. Tastes like I chewed up a hydrocodone pill. I will report back in 30 minutes.
>>
Phyllis Grandbury - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 00:04:46 EST RZtmYbYc No.609674 Reply
>>609673
Update... I had to re-dose, bringing me up to over a pound. Now I have a nice little buzz. Pound for pound it seems to be less potent than the good NC from earlier this summer, but it is cheaper.

The come up was amazing just now. I had this tightness in the back of my head and I felt myself smiling involuntarily as warmth spread through my fingers. I haven't felt that from seeds in a long time. Whatever the mix of alkaloids is in this batch reacted perfectly with my body. I felt like I was on top of the world for about 10-15 minutes.
>>
Ernest Poshwell - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 05:13:43 EST Mz5I/+Ba No.609679 Reply
1566292423457.png -(5151B / 5.03KB, 272x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>609651
When I first started using PST I would almost always get that same exact effect you describe as long as I took enough to feel it. I have a touchy stomach, tho. But after a few months of sosing once or twice a week, feeling great for like 8-12 hours and then feeling nauseous, dizzy and barfy, I eventually stopped getting that latter effect, and it just became an ever shorter high that fades away. The times I took too much I would feel barfy much sooner (for me, at least, PST peaks much sooner than 10 hours), so I don't yhink you took too much.
If you are gettong those secondary effects w/o feeling great beforehand, perhaps you have semi-permanent tolerance to some of the better opiate alkaloids in PST but low tolerance to the icky ones? If you are not having fun overall, and don't experience WDs when you don't dose, why not just forget about PST? It is a terrible time to get into this habit. Read the thread if you think I'm shitting you.

Anyway, I am Matilda, who posted with the crying girl GIF above. I received my 8 lber yesterday. It had a September exp and was active but not as good as the August bag I had weeks ago. Much better than the barely-active May one tho. Let's say 5/10. Cheers.
>>
Ernest Poshwell - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 05:15:22 EST Mz5I/+Ba No.609680 Reply
>>609679
Sorry about the typos. Posting on a phone with a cracked screen. Hope its still readable. NB
>>
Kekistan69 - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 10:50:47 EST JEt2x1Cb No.609682 Reply
Does anyone cycle between Kratom and PST? I'll often go 3-6 months on Kratom (or longer), then switch back to PST, then back to Kratom when my tolerance rises. Switching between the two is not very difficult for me, because Kratom normally reduces my PST wds by 80-90%. Id recommend the cycling for others, because after 3-6 months on just Kratom my PST tolerance is WAY down.
>>
>>
Lillian Blatherbury - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 17:26:11 EST 0D2KEBt3 No.609691 Reply
1566336371267.jpg -(2647250B / 2.52MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Just DOWNED usually I take my time but it’s already 5:30p and I have work tomorrow roughly .75lb of FTL dated exp 7/2021. Will report back.

Does anyone have any screen caps of anything back when seeds were fucking fire all the time? I’m listening to the Growlers and want to keep this nostalgia going.

Stay safe stay up
>>
Lillian Blatherbury - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 19:13:57 EST 0D2KEBt3 No.609697 Reply
>>609696
it’s been 1.5 hours. coming up still. Let me put it this way. It’s nothing great, but I will still surprised it had only been 1.5 hours. Maybe because my expectations were so low.

>active. but just slightly under NC a few months ago. Again it’s still early. Drinking 2nd wash now
>>
Sophie Blytheforth - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 01:39:36 EST bSS9dvw5 No.609704 Reply
1566365976702.jpg -(59223B / 57.83KB, 677x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>609682

I do, but wish I didn't have to. Sometimes I go 12hrs+ without Kratom but then I start feeling hot and uncomfortable. I read you can go cold turkey but the wds from Kratom are pretty bad too.
>>
Fucking Tillingwater - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 05:38:52 EST g5g5zJyr No.609706 Reply
>>609696
I'm on the northeast coast and just got a 9/2021 exp 4lb ftl from the river yesterday. I'd say they're about what the last batch of NC was like before they went completely shitty. They wash dark, taste a bit bitter. For the price, no doubt, they're not too shabby.

When NC dropped off, I found a couple other okay sources with some creative googling, but this FTL stuff currently is, no question, the best price to quality ratio going. Hard to justify paying double to get maybe a 20% bump in quality, especially when you're working with sources you know nothing about and who have no history of quality.

Anyone biting the bullet and ordering SN next week? Dying of curiosity about that since FTL seemingly has restocked with okay stuff. That got my hopes WAY up.
>>
Charlotte Blackbanks - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 10:08:59 EST qsHN3Ndz No.609708 Reply
>>609706
I’ll probably try some as soon as they are back on the river

clearly they are not “out” of poppy seeds. just out of good ones, which tells me they somewhat know what’s going on and won’t restock unless quality improves. But that makes me wonder, how will they know this?
>>
HairyBooger75 - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 10:59:51 EST kwnSzf9z No.609710 Reply
>>609357
I wonder if what you guys are getting on the river is the same you would get if ordering direct. I got a order coming tomorrow I ordered direct. Will update when they arrive though for sure.
>>
Thomas Bruvingson - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 14:07:10 EST REHtfsJ0 No.609713 Reply
>>609710
I'd expect it to be a 9/2021 or even later. My order came from Long Island, which isnt too far removed from FTL's actual place of business. I was hoping for an 8/XXXX as everybody was talking them up, but by no means is the 9 stuff bad or anything. But, either way, good luck.
>>
Beatrice Buzzdale - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 00:45:50 EST RZtmYbYc No.609726 Reply
>>609706
I will definitely be purchasing SN when it restocks. For all the talk deriding SN's quality, the recent "poor" batches of SN are still better than the "decent" FTL that people have been using to get by.
>>
Clara Brunnerson - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 12:52:05 EST Xom39WEJ No.609741 Reply
>>609357
Got an 8/2021 FTL off the river on Monday. Smelled peppery af and had no plant matter. It was pretty awful.. Didn’t even fully get rid of WDs after dosing 1.5 lbs (I could get by on half a cup of the last decent NC bags). High in thebaine as well.

I’m going to try and precipitate and filter out the thebaine. I’ve heard salicylic acid creates an insoluble salt. Could someone post a guide or some useful tips?

Also what the fuck is going on?. It seemed like there was one good seed supplier and it was bouncing around between brands. Went from SN to NC then to FTL and now who knows
>>
HairyBooger75 - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 16:09:09 EST kwnSzf9z No.609745 Reply
Whether seeds work or not is relative so take this with a grain of salt but... Got 4lb of FTL direct earlier that were 9/2021. Did a 1/2lb a little over an hour ago and they are def active. Not gonna blow anyones balls/tits off but they do work. They better than the SN I was getting b4 they dropped off the radar.
>>
James Shakeshaw - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 16:14:16 EST I/ST301X No.609746 Reply
how high would poppy seed tea get you if you're opiate naive?

does it actually get you high at all or is it solely used to fight off withdrawals?
>>
LoLFeDeXsUx - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 16:33:55 EST 9FXV3Bes No.609747 Reply
>>609741

They seem to be pretty hit or miss, I ordered two 4s at the same time from the river and for some reason they shipped separately 2 different days for some reason. Both are 09/21 and look pretty much the same except 1 had noticeably more plant matter. The one with hardly any plant matter is far weaker, like a 3/10, the better one more like a 6 or 6.5/10. Can't say I noticed a peppery smell, checked just now and I suppose it has a very faint hint of pepper.

Have an 8 coming in tomorrow, hoping for the best. Was pretty satisfied with the TNT the last couple weeks, but the price is fucking killing me. Can't keep it up. It definitely ain't that great, probably a 7/10. Will update on the 8, and here's to hoping SN gets a killer new batch next week.
>>
HairyBooger75 - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 17:00:34 EST kwnSzf9z No.609748 Reply
>>609746
In my case it killed WD and the small buzz I have is just lagniappe. I suppose a opiate naive person would get a bit more of a kick than me.
>>
Thomas Blocklestock - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 18:20:14 EST CTiahFI1 No.609754 Reply
>>609746
>>609748
Don't listen to this guy, he just got shit seeds or has a tolerance.
You can get very high as a naive user. It is dangerous if you get the right seeds and take too much. It's morphine (and more) for fucks sake.
People have died overdosing on poppy seed tea. Be careful as a first time user and don't just buy any seeds. They're not all active.
Do more research and read the threads.
>>
Hedda Bunshit - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 17:56:40 EST qsHN3Ndz No.609774 Reply
Tuesday I ordered FTL off the river and got 7/2021 (which was fine)
Ordered more yesterday and got 9/2021 from the same warehouse. So the 8/2021 which wasn’t great should be gone for the most part. at least in the south east state
>>
LoLFeDeXsUx - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 01:09:50 EST 9FXV3Bes No.609784 Reply
>>609774

My 8 came in today and it's pretty much the same as the meh 4 I got last time. Like 4/10 at best. I mean for the price I'm not too upset, was just really hoping it would at least be comparable to the half decent bag I got first. All 3 are 9/2021 and from the river. Tempted to make a small order direct just to see, anyone who has ordered direct have any details to share?

SN is taking orders again, pretty reluctant to spend $70+ if they're no better than FTL, so if/when anyone gets the new batch in keep us updated!
>>
Eugene Sobberstire - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 14:50:19 EST I/ST301X No.609789 Reply
Am I insane or did SN used to sell on amazon and you could by a 5lb bag for like 30 bucks but now its $70, that's highway robbery
>>
Kekistan69 - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 14:57:58 EST JEt2x1Cb No.609790 Reply
>>609789
SN does not sell on amazon anymore because the family of a guy that died from a PST overdose is suing both SN and Amazon. Yes, it used to be $30/5lbs back a couple years ago.
>>
The Tea Monster - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 15:56:25 EST R9ngXEiL No.609792 Reply
>>609726
You are delusional. Current FTL is WAY better than the garbage SN was pushing before they went out of stock. Like, it's not even CLOSE, IMO.
>>
Kekistan69 - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:59:37 EST JEt2x1Cb No.609793 Reply
>>609792
I agree about FTL vs SN. Last time I got SN was in June and it was trash. Granted my tolerance was high but 1.5lbs did almost nothing to me. 1.5lbs of current FTL is much stronger right now.
>>
Walter Hallywug - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 20:49:26 EST BIpaDpHh No.609797 Reply
Has anyone gotten the current stock of SN and can compare how it is to FTL right now?
>>
Beatrice Sindlehore - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 13:57:37 EST 0D2KEBt3 No.609814 Reply
7/2021 FTL was decent. 9/2021 was better. Just got 8/2021 and I will report back. Going with a slightly higher dose (full lb) because i hear it isn’t as great as the two other dates I just listed. Adding a .25lb of 9/2021 just in case
>>
Cyril Gegglepit - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 16:14:18 EST WUStEVQJ No.609816 Reply
1566764058097.jpg -(150941B / 147.40KB, 512x611) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>609803
>>609357
Hear ye hear ye you dirty tea drinking motherfuckers. Did you know this is all run by a group of Jews called the Ashkinaze? They import these seeds, illegal in many countries, to make pastry filling for the Purim holiday. Under the guise of religious freedom and kosher law they are able to import unwashed poppy seeds into this country, and sell them at an enormous profit to us fucking worthless gentile fiends. I highly doubt a group of people as powerful as them would just let this stream of income disappear anytime soon my fellow junkers.

That said, just got a new 09/2021 FTL off the river. Looks exactly the same as the 08/2021-no plant matter, high in thebaine, takes 1.5 lb to get by instead of my usual 0.5-0.75 lb. Got a direct order coming next week. Bout time to switch to subs I’m thinking. Shit ain’t worth it anymore.
>>
Spanked Monkey Jones - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 14:22:45 EST JtE3ogVt No.609835 Reply
1566843765552.png -(84450B / 82.47KB, 500x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Is discussing sources against the rules?

Where do my Canadabros go for their seeds? I used Amazon before all the good brands started washing.
>>
Rebecca Brecklekig - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 16:57:38 EST GOSwM1UK No.609838 Reply
1566853058217.jpg -(148987B / 145.50KB, 1199x455) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Just got in a 2lb bag of TNT. IMO, not worth it. Very active, but with a bit more thebaine than I like, and the buzz isn't blowing me away. 5/10 by modern standards. Their site says new harvest coming in soon, I'd definitely wait for that, as the premium prices aren't worth it right now. FTL probably won't get you high, but it'll at least keep the sickness at bay for a lot less.

Now, for those of you like me praying that NC makes a comeback soon, there are two reviews on the river right now that I think warrant highlighting. Who knows if it's all bullshit? I can't say for sure, but they're interesting nonetheless. One dude basically says he found asbestos in his bags, and if that's true, goddamn. That'll be the second one. First up is a dude claiming he's spoken to NC and shit's gonna get better and they're super duper sorry:

I’ve been reading the reviews for a while now, and I felt like I should share what I know as of right now.

The company is fully aware that the current stock took a huge nose dive. The vendor is the one responsible for this. NC is in the process of trying to find quality stock again, and this will not be their new “normal.” They have taken a hit with this disappointing stock as much as we have. They’ve had to refund countless customers, and sales have plummeted. This is NOT what any company wants or is going for, and they have been screwed by their vendor who has been truly exceptional up until this point.

I’m not sure what the vendor has done to these seeds or why they’ve suddenly changed so drastically, but I know that this company is truly trying to fix the issues.

For those who haven’t ordered or who haven’t opened their product yet, don’t. Hold off until they are able to get this all straight and get their old quality back. This stock is garbage and you’ll have better luck with FTL or even grocery store seeds because these have been completely cleaned, washed, irradiated and who knows what else. If you want a similar quality then be prepared to spend about 2-3 times what these cost and go with BB (LGB), PSE or PSD. Otherwise, go with FTL and use 2 times the amount you would normally use for your recipes. SN will restock August 26th, and I’m hopeful NC will find a new vendor soon with the old quality of their seeds and be back on top. Their previous stock was absolutely top of the line, but sadly, this current stuff is as bad as it gets.

Go with another brand while NC works to fix this disastrous disappointment. Believe me, they want to get that same quality back for their bottom line. It sucks for them as much as it sucks for those of us who have been their loyal customers for a long time now. They’re going to make a comeback, but in the meantime, don’t waist your money.

Should be noted another reviewer claimed that he spoke to NC and they basically said "shit's as good as ever dude, we only sell dank." So either one of them is lying, or as I suspect, the reviewer claiming shit will get better is NC themselves. Now, onto the major fucking accusations of a lab tech in the next post.
>>
Rebecca Brecklekig - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 17:01:54 EST GOSwM1UK No.609839 Reply
1566853314217.jpg -(81007B / 79.11KB, 500x889) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>609838

Bought two 5 pound bags and opened the 1st one, it had a weird smell like chemicals.
So I opened the 2nd bag thinking maybe the 1st bag was stored wrong someplace.
Both bags smelled of chemicals and when I did a little experiment with them to try to determine why they stunk like stale musty foliage, i got a big surprise. Toxic chemicals in the food I was going to eat and one of them is a suspected carcinogen according to the US EPA.

HERE ARE MY EXPERIMENT NOTES:

I made 2 slurrys using an inert hydrophilic compound in one and an inert hydrophobic compound in the other to extract anything coating the seeds.

I prepared the slurry for gas chromatography mass spectrum testing by agitating and heating the test specimens for 30 minutes at 50 degrees Celsius. I then performed a full range calibration while doing a slow evaporation of the specimen for 12 hours. I took a 1.3mg sample using a sterile laboratory syringe and injected the semi-solid it into a vial and hermetically sealed the vial.

OBSERVATION OF THE INITIAL SLURRY: the slurry seemed to be outgassing or fizzing in a similar manner as a carbonated beverage.

I used a noncarbonated diluent to separate and break down any hydrophilic and hydrophobic contaminants so I know I didn't create the fizzing myself.

The gcms testing showed the presence of a surfactant (i.e. soap) and an inorganic pesticide/antimold-mildew repellant. I wont use the common trade of the pesticide but I will say this...attorneys on television advertise that if you or a family member has worked with or been exposed to this pesticide that you may be entitled to legal compensation due to it being the suspected cause of a certain type of cancer.

I then took a 2nd set of specimens taken from the same slurrys and sent them to an independent laboratory with a lead scientist who has over 30 years of both gas and liquid chromatography experience. I ask the head scientist to test the specimens but I did not tell him what to look for. I asked for a full test report so I could also see if the seeds also contained narcotics and or anti-narcotic elements (I was just curious if they were adding an antibuse type chemical as well )

CONCLUSION:
The seeds i got were washed not unwashed as confirmed by the presence of the surfactant and my seeds were positively contaminated with a pesticidial carcinogen. There was also a broad range of narcotic components found similar of what would normally be found in the poppy plant though the amounts were trace amounts ranging from. 0000034 - .000076ng/mg of seed for both morphine and codeine. (Yes the zeros are correct :-)

FINAL OBSERVATION:
all my test results have been confirmed by an expert in both gas and liquid chromatography. Which gives me the clear conscious to tell everyone about my findings due to the potential health concerns I now have.

AN AFTER THOUGHT:
I decided to buy a 1 pound bag and test a sample and low and behold, no fizzing but a 2nd surfactant type was found and again it did show the presence of a pesticide/antimold repellent.

So in my opinion,....
Nut cravings is either lieing about their processing or they are just a distributorand not a processing plant.
What puzzles me is how can 4 different bags with 3 different lot/expiration dates have 2 different surfactant additives???
Rid me that my dear nut cravings spokesman???

As an FYI to the readers, i work in the research and development department of a major company and I am certified to operate, calibrate and repair gas chromatography test equipment. I routinely send suspect test specimens out to an independent lab for result confirmation and I did the same here. I asked the expert to confirm the results as a favor for all the work I send his way. I told the expert what was going on but not what I found so the person would be considered unbiased. I was extremely happy the person graciously did it for free when I expected to pay at least laboratory preparation costs :-)

I know but cravings will be upset with my review so all I can say is mass spectrum chromatography does not lie when properly calibrated by a certified envineer/technician
And now I am concerned for my health as I dont know if the nearly 40-50lbs of seeds I have consumed over the past couple years were the same type of carcinogen coated seeds. Or if they, nut cravings is just a distributor and have no clue what they are really selling.

Right now my mind is still open to the fact that nut cravings only buys the seeds prepackaged in their own packaging and they do absolutely no quality control testing to ensure the foods they sell are safe...jmho...

Everyone, if you feel sick after consuming the seeds then collect a urine sample asap and ask a doctor to test. Though the doctor may want you to go to a real laboratory to give the urine sample to prevent contamination. Explain your concerns and why you have the concerns and dont forget to tell them about what you just read.
Thank you

Far too lazy to yellow text all that. I think it's safe to say this guy doesn't work for NC, lol.

So yea. Dark days are upon us, my brothers.
>>
Rebecca Brecklekig - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 17:08:27 EST GOSwM1UK No.609840 Reply
>>609839
I just realized he referred to the chemical as a pesticide, so he might not have meant asbestos, but it sure sounds like that's what he's talking about. Who knows?

nb
>>
>>
Cedric Crannerbury - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 18:30:06 EST 0D2KEBt3 No.609841 Reply
>>609838
Regarding the second guy who spoke with NC and they said quality was dank as always.
This was an automated response from NC, as I received the same message. I received this roughly a month ago, or right when quality first took a hit. So i wouldn’t look too deep into this “statement” from NC seeing as it wasn’t personalized, and it was so early into the recent downfall they may not have even known the quality dropped yet, or still weren’t sure what they were going/able to do about it.

The first one warrants much more accuracy, I’d imagine. Which is good, if it’s true.
>>
Martin Sushlure - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 18:52:09 EST Nl07YO2K No.609842 Reply
>>609840

Just ordered 3lbs of SN I’ll return to let you guys know how they are they’ll be in Thursday. Was also curious do you guys think I’ll be good to piss clean for a job on the fourth if I’m going to be splitting the 3lbs into two doses with the heaviest one being on this Friday or Saturday?
>>
Cedric Crannerbury - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 19:10:57 EST 0D2KEBt3 No.609843 Reply
>>609842
Not if the heavier dose of friday or saturday is your first or 2 doses... Either way, it’ll be close. Comes down to frequency of past use at that point. You can dilute a bit more for jobs than for court. Or bring it someone else’s clean piss...they just bag it and send it to the lab so temp isn’t a factor. At least at LabCorp
>>
Fanny Turveyfoot - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 20:25:55 EST UcO7GTMq No.609845 Reply
>>609843

different person here

how long is pst detectable in urine with daily use after stopping on average? a week? two?

also, do you, or anyone else here, know if quickfix actually work as a substitute for clean piss? predominantly in regards to pain clinics.
>>
Martha Turveystone - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 00:35:20 EST Nl07YO2K No.609847 Reply
>>609843

I only make tea once a month but this fucking shortage disrupted my timetable, I have to fly across the country to take the piss test so it’ll end up being mine. I’ll try and take my last dose Friday and hopefully it’ll be out of my piss by the 4
>>
William Wimmerspear - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 12:43:05 EST qsHN3Ndz No.609858 Reply
>>609845
daily use could be 2 weeks easily. but scarce use it’s gone in a few days. i used 4 times in a 2 week period (and none prior) and it was out by AT LEAST 7 days (my test was 7days later, it could have been out sooner).

Never used fake piss
>>
William Wimmerspear - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 12:44:55 EST qsHN3Ndz No.609859 Reply
What is the fucking verdict on the new SN? I’m quite literally dying to know.
>>
George Buzzlelure - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 15:03:12 EST O8OdvOKB No.609862 Reply
1566932592148.png -(1543575B / 1.47MB, 1440x2560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>609607

New bag of 4 pound ftl arrived today, will report tonight
>>
Nigel Bonkinbid - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 17:15:23 EST CTiahFI1 No.609866 Reply
>>609858
This was also my experience back when i used roughly once every two days. i pissed clean after a week. I've heard stories about longer though.
>>
George Crovingwut - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 19:32:00 EST j+3mtE1z No.609868 Reply
>>609665
Show me these ‘studies’ that ‘confirm’ it. Last time I did research on this the evidence was pathetic. Studies with N=6 qnd not double blind
>>
Lydia Drozzlehood - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 20:18:24 EST UcO7GTMq No.609869 Reply
just drank about half a wash of 2lb ftl from river 8/2021 LOT SO-20338 and something seems incredibly off about the taste, like really spicy/pepper-y. anyone else have this?

will report back with quality/etc, but something tastes really off
>>
Lydia Drozzlehood - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 21:57:38 EST UcO7GTMq No.609871 Reply
>>609869
updating while sipping the other half of the 2lb wash
it's more like a peppery soapy type taste, not entirely sure how to describe it but it tastes horribly off putting, and messes with my stomach a bit
>>
Sidney Ceggledotch - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 04:25:01 EST RZtmYbYc No.609874 Reply
>>609840
He's talking about Roundup (glyphosate). Suspected cause of several immune cell cancers. Definitely not something you want in your seeds, especially if you're using pounds of seeds every week.
>>
Fucking Mirringlen - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 13:11:38 EST GOSwM1UK No.609879 Reply
2lb bag of FTL 9/21. Washed probably 1.5lbs or so. Def active, got rid of wds. Not much buzz to speak of, though.
>>
Shit Dreddlehidging - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 09:11:59 EST 0HmamJFS No.609896 Reply
>>609891
for FTL 9/2021? I recall that being surprisingly decent. compared to both 7/2021 and 8/2021. huh.
>>
Ebenezer Brandlepare - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 10:34:25 EST vw0k0jEg No.609897 Reply
Do seeds have to be ordered online or can they be bought from certain stores or something?
>>
The Tea Monster - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 11:04:37 EST KGHtvdBq No.609898 Reply
>>609897
Ones that are worthwhile are almost exclusively online. Brick and mortar bulk bins a a total crapshoot... and one with terrible odds to boot. I'd say maybe a 1% chance of finding good seeds, a 5% chance of finding weak, but active seeds, and a 94% chance of throwing your money away on seeds that are completely worthless. Honestly, don't waste your time or money.
>>
David Blicklefoot - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 11:46:19 EST AopuMNsW No.609899 Reply
>>609896
Yeah, same here. Both Sept bags I've had were around a 4 to 5/10 but in the past I've definitely seen potency vary within the same exp. date range. It happens.
>>
Charles Fagglestane - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 14:06:02 EST J2czhu3w No.609900 Reply
>>609897
Depends on your location and tolerance. In last two, three years some seeds from stores were ok here in Europe. However now they are all gone to shit, maybe someone who only did codeine few times could enjoy them.
>>
Rebecca Ficklechitch - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 14:22:13 EST hwgidegN No.609901 Reply
>>609896

yes, 9/21 ftl. 4 lb pound bag. no effect, no pupil shrinkage. will be throwing them into some soil and hoping
>>
Phyllis Farringcocke - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 16:54:07 EST qsHN3Ndz No.609903 Reply
>>609901
sorry to hear. my 9/2021 came in a 1lb bag from southeast US. 5.5/10. really closer to 6.5/10 if we are calling the NC from a few months back an 9/10. i’m speaking relatively ofc nobody snap about 15’ seeds. i know.
>>
The Tea Monster - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 18:30:05 EST KGHtvdBq No.609904 Reply
Okay guys, the moment you have all been waiting for has finally arrived! My one pound bag of new SN stock has arrived.

First, appearance and smell: a very nice, strong earthy aroma coupled with good looking seeds that are absolutely loaded with plant matter. A good sign for sure. Getting excited now.

Washed the entire bag with piping hot water for 3 minutes, medium dark wash with a lot of dirt. Still on track...

Getting even more excited, take my first sip. My heart SINKS! This stuff tastes like water. Hardly any bitterness at all. I have decided that it's game over for SN. Obviously they are now treating their seeds in some way. Definitely not washed, but irradiated or something else to remove the alkaloids. How else can I explain the complete lack of bitterness. The missing bitterness in my tea is more that made up for by the bitterness of my own at this point. Still, being the good soldier I am, I drink it down.

An hour later, much to my shock, I feel warm and fuzzy all over. My pupils are pinned, and I am happy. Not blown away, but happy enough to shell out seventy-five bucks for a full five pounder. These are good, but not great seeds. However, I think they are about as good as it gets in 2019. Definitely miles better than the garbage they were peddling before they ran out. I will keep ordering these until they run out. 7/10.

Hope this helps. Happy trinking, comrades!
>>
Cyril Niddlebark - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 22:03:08 EST 0D2KEBt3 No.609909 Reply
>>609904
just ordered a lb :/
$22 with a week to deliver is super shitty.
we’ll see. but i won’t let myself get used to it. way to pricey

Is shipping the same for 1 or 5 lb? if it’s the same the price for 5 isn’t awful
>>
Angus Fazzlepetch - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 20:44:33 EST O8OdvOKB No.609935 Reply
1567212273924.png -(1119700B / 1.07MB, 1440x2560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>609903
Me again (guy that said it was bunk)

I did like a 4x dose and I feel it now. Pupil shrinkage, but not super strong. So I was wrong, not inactive just super weak I think
>>
lol - Sat, 31 Aug 2019 02:05:08 EST oaWRMjn3 No.609939 Reply
>>609937
Jeez is that standard price for your area for grams of lose? Thats expensive. Glad you found some good shit. Its harder to keep it under control if you're getting consistently good product. I miss 2008. Best and worst year for me and heroin. I won't be around much since a lot is going on with regards to some sketchy shit. That and I don't like myself getting too back into the idea that I can use every once in a while which I could see happening if I stuck around. Be good guys and be safe
>>
>>
Polly Huzzlekon - Sat, 31 Aug 2019 09:13:46 EST Nl07YO2K No.609943 Reply
>>609940

Yea coming back to report, can confirm that SN restock is dope and worth the money
>>
hsn - Sat, 31 Aug 2019 09:16:20 EST cA+802PK No.609944 Reply
>>609939
yup, thats standard for florida. $120-140 a gram. its not that bad, most places are $100 a g or so for quality h like this. some parts of the US I've seen grams go for $200.

but regarding your hiatus, I'm really glad to hear that bro. hope all is well otherwise but its for the better man. at least you know yourself well enough that you can nip that in the bud before it grows into a monster again. stay safe homie.
>>
Its JRoc Mafk - Sat, 31 Aug 2019 14:00:02 EST GLsFH+BG No.609945 Reply
>>609916>>609916

Maybe for you. Us west coast folks have it rough. Ordering from SN is guaranteed to take 7 or 8 days for us, well me in the PNW. Luckily I'm kicking them. I love opiates but God damn tea is the shittiest, most expensive, most pain in the ass, slowest to arrive form of opiates possible. Crazy I've been addicted to them so many times.

Now to find some BTH but I dont know anyone in OR more or less people that use.
>>
Ebenezer Bazzlemure - Sat, 31 Aug 2019 23:12:55 EST yB2lulph No.609950 Reply
1567307575658.jpg -(126576B / 123.61KB, 882x731) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>609840

I would assume gyphosate given the references to lawyers and court cases but AFAIK poppy growers usually only use selective herbicides like clopyralid not gyphosate (It might have been used as a drying agent but idk how effective that would be given it wouldn't mature the seeds any faster)

but later he says "pesticide/anti-mold/mildew agent" which implies a fungicide which are used heavily in poppy growing because poppies get easily raped by downy mildew especially in the british climate (Unless ofc he is a fucking retard who thinks Roundup is a fungicide)

anyway since he doesn't say the chemical or more importantly the level found it is basicaly meaningless. if you used a sensitive enough test you would find pesticides in tiny amounts on basically everything grown large scale even organic (the only difference is the toxic chemicals would be copper sulphate, neem oil, eugenol etc.)
>>
Fanny Blendlehut - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 10:32:08 EST i4pRb0AK No.609984 Reply
1567434728654.jpg -(4173436B / 3.98MB, 4656x2620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>609943

Just ordered 5 pounds for $70, should arrive Friday. Hope you ain't lyin!
>>
LoLFeDeXsUx - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 11:06:29 EST 9FXV3Bes No.609987 Reply
>>609984

Eh, very well could be they vary quite a bit bag to bag, but the 5er I got in Saturday is decidedly mediocre. Not terrible, definitely not great. Like others said it looks and smells great, but the M levels are just not very high. Hardly any bitter to it, which I have to insist (others disagree) does indicate how potent it is. I mean... the alkaloids we're going for are bitter. Pretty self explanatory.

Anyhow I'd rate them a solid 5/10, ok but certainly not worth double FTL, which is also very mediocre but IME is just as good if not slightly better if you get lucky.
>>
Joe - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 15:33:46 EST Tv1FY54O No.609996 Reply
>>609984
Another report on the new SN. Just as described earlier, lots of plant matter, great smell, nice dark wash, however the taste is almost like slightly dirty water, no bitterness to speak of. Please take anecdotal strength reports with a huge n grain of salt as everyone's tolerance is different, but for me this was rather disappointing. Although the thebaine level was low, so was the morphine level. Again, all the indicators were that this would have been fantastic, if I were a paranoid person I would suspect something has been done to greatly reduce alkaloid levels.
>>
Shit Guzzlespear - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 08:06:45 EST 0HmamJFS No.610025 Reply
>>609987
How should i adjust my normal dose? 1lb of FTL is okay but underwhelming. should i rip the whole SN pound? i’ll be on a plane and don’t want to risk any nausea.
>>
Ian Shittingworth - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 10:09:04 EST cbXJ46oj No.610027 Reply
Anyone still getting FTL? how is it? stopped after someone said they got a bunk batch but i don't have the money for SN right now so i'm interested
>>
Fanny Baffingwedging - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 14:57:00 EST Qqjk+yFu No.610038 Reply
Yeah new SN is pretty average-slightly below average, still gets the job done with a pound, but nothing to write home about. HOWEVER, this goes against my usual advice to people to not use super hot water, hot water usually strips a lot of the nasty oils from the seeds that you really don't want, BUT, for some reason with this new batch, when I tried it with very hot tap water, the brew was markedly more bitter than with warm-hot water.(warm-hot being the temperature you wash your hands with, not hot enough damage flesh, super hot tap water being near to boiling, like 180 degrees F)
>>
Hedda Brookson - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 23:01:11 EST GOSwM1UK No.610050 Reply
1567566071180.jpg -(228348B / 223.00KB, 828x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>610027
I got a 2lb bag today, 9/21. This is the best FTL I've had since they became the go to brand. Better than NC was when they were all the rage, at least for me (while NC kept me going, I rarely caught a substantial buzz). I had to use almost the entire bag, but I'm feeling pretty okay. Solid 6.5-7/10 on the modern scale. I'm actually kind of shocked.

Also, add me to the "bitterness is the best indication of potency" crew. This was way more bitter than anything I've gotten in a while, other than the odd batch of TNT.
>>
Polly Brenningchud - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 01:22:41 EST cbXJ46oj No.610052 Reply
>>610050
oooh, I'm not going to get my hopes too high (I've been burned so many times here, lol) but I'm cautiously excited now. fingers crossed.

as far as bitterness, I'd say it's usually a pretty good indicator but I've had amazing bags I thought would be bunk from the wash and I've had super dark, barely drinkable bitter-ass washes that barely kept me well. I trust nothing but my own reaction.

if you've tasted the wash, you've already made it, so what's the point in trying to predict how strong it's going to be when you'll know for sure in a few hours?
>>
George Dacklehall - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 09:32:39 EST OHIHxMID No.610057 Reply
>>609987
I think we’ve even talked about this before but I completely agree about the bitter aspect. Yes I have had non bitter brews floor me before but it is super rare. And in most case the darker and more bitter the better. I know there has to be some correlation because the 2015/2016 SN were so bitter I remember the board was blowing up with questions on how to take it without puking. I gagged on that shit and had to plug my nose but at the same time I would start nodding off in like 20min with only 1/5th of the brew down. Now it can take 10/5ths of it with hydroxyzine valium Xanax and weed and I’m still not as fucked up as those seeds had me.

It’s alright though I guess. Have to look at it on the plus side that I’m not dealing with those level withdrawals anymore.
>>
The Tea Monster - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 13:31:52 EST 4g+O7O0f No.610063 Reply
>>610050
To add to this, beware of hot spots like FTL was known for in the past. My last 8-pound bag (9/21), the first two thirds of it were garbage. Had that awful perfumy taste. Barely active. Then all of a sudden, the rest of the bag was complete fire. Probably the same seeds you got. Completely different seeds with a completely different taste. I was pleasantly shocked, but wanted to put out that warning because FTL has been known for hot spots in the past. Not thrilled with my last five pounder from SN, so I am going to be going with FTL for the foreseeable future.
>>
Edwin Sugglelat - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 14:13:17 EST Exv3Sfho No.610064 Reply
Sorry I've been out of seeds since earlier in the year. Did FTL get better/become more active or did everything else just get that much worse? Stuff like BRM hardly gets rid of withdrawals for me, is that just where we're at rn?
>>
Edwin Sugglelat - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 14:17:33 EST Exv3Sfho No.610065 Reply
>>610064
Also uh are people going with English still? everything seems different now
>>
Ebenezer Grimwater - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 15:42:52 EST Z/QD9fo5 No.610069 Reply
>>609151
>>610063
What did your seeds look like? Was there plant matter? This is a much better indicator as dates and lot numbers are irrelevant. Ideally we should be using photos to compare.

I have two 8 lb bags 09/2021 ordered direct that are fucking garbage. Barely get me out of WDs with 1.5 lb. No plant matter. Ordered last week direct.. So far SN has been best for me but it’s high in thebaine. I’ve heard you can precipitate out the thebaine with salicylic acid. Anyone have experience with this? I’ve just been washing in ice water to dissolve as little thebaine as possible.
>>
Ernest Shakelock - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 18:26:07 EST 0D2KEBt3 No.610070 Reply
so i got to thinking as i shook my bottle of medicine.
I had .65 or so pounds of seeds in a 2L with about 1inch at most of water above the seeds (after they were shortly shaken and saturated).

I shook for 3.5 minutes. didn’t second wash. Should I? Am i missing out, i didn’t want to deal with the liquid and awful taste if the batch it’s 2015 fire

Thoughts? I’m sure i’m missing out on alkaloids, but am i missing out on an increase in effects?
>>
Oliver Pickwill - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 20:14:04 EST CTiahFI1 No.610071 Reply
>>610070
Just try it and see if you notice a difference. Some people swear it increases the high by 30%, some people think it's useless.
Personally, I only do it for good seeds. I feel like it adds a little more (maybe 10-20%). Could be placebo though. Drink it with a chaser to get it down more easily - I use orange juice usually.
>>
Albert Grimfuck - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 22:52:11 EST rpq+52KU No.610073 Reply
Anyone else use limes sometimes instead of lemons? I have also tried using straight citric a bunch of times. I think limes is my favorite though.
>>
Clara Sucklesack - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 06:31:08 EST PZFFZ69j No.610074 Reply
>>610070
a 2nd wash is worth it.
get whatever the american version of cottees cordial is. google it if u dont know what cottees cordial is

you mix cordial with water and it masks the taste and makes it taste like really sweet juice
>>
dr. m - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 08:43:37 EST LOk04uH3 No.610075 Reply
>>610070

Oh man, you're consuming a forbidden fruit! We're talking a fine wine produced during a world war era that's impossible to come by anymore. I would seriously consider paying $50/lb for batches like that. Definitely do a 2nd wash. You dont have to use as much liquid if it's really a huge deal. What's the brand and lot? Is it a brand that no longer sells?

I quit full agonist opioids truly because the only thing that could get me very high for less than hundreds of dollars per dose is basically RC fentalogue bullshit, O-DSMT in high doses from China (been exit scammed to many times to be worth the times I haven't), and maybe bulk Methadone if I even had a guy/girl for that.
>>
Molly Chavingman - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 10:25:02 EST cbXJ46oj No.610076 Reply
>>610070
do a second wash, you're leaving ~20% of your drugs on the table. I'd recommend using less seeds though and using this to stretch them longer rather than washing the same amount and just getting extra high, cause your tolerance quickly acclimates and you're back where you started after a week. but hey, do what you gotta do.

also, as far as taste goes, get some grapefruit juice and pour a little in to your final solution (don't use it to wash them. or do, i'm not your mom. but I wouldn't).
totally takes care of the taste issue, you don't need to add much, and as a plus you get whatever enzyme benefits from it (which seem to be pretty minimal personally but it can't hurt).
>>
Molly Chavingman - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 10:34:40 EST cbXJ46oj No.610077 Reply
>>610065
>>610064
-english is still the go to
-FTL was good for like a week again and then bunk again, people are now saying there's some good stuff but I got 1lb two days ago that only kept me out of w/ds despite taking ~50% more than what get me pretty high from average seeds.
-dunno what to say about BRM, they've been garbage for like 3+ years, give or take
-SN or FTL seems to be it right now, SN is alright to below average apparently, FTL is sending out both mostly bunk and pretty good bags with more bad than good atm
>>
The Tea Monster - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 12:13:59 EST 4g+O7O0f No.610078 Reply
>>610077
I haven't gotten bad FTL in a month now. Got 16 lbs. arriving tomorrow, so fingers crossed that that trend continues. The recent reports of "bunk" (a word that gets thrown around WAY too casually, IMO, and should be reserved EXCLUSIVELY for ACTUAL bunk seeds, like McCormick, not just week seeds) have got me more than a little nervous!

As far as a 2nd wash goes, I did them religiously until about Fall of '17. Since then, then potency has been so low, I honestly feel like a 2nd wash is way more time, trouble, and effort than it's worth. With current seeds, I get NOTHING worthwhile out of a 2nd wash. Especially after switching two very hot water, which does an excellent job of getting most of the alkaloids with one wash. Just my two cents.
>>
LoLFeDeXsUx - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 15:12:11 EST 9FXV3Bes No.610079 Reply
>>610078

FTL is truly a crapshoot right now. I've pretty much been using just them for the last few weeks. 3 or 4 bags in a row (4 and 8 lbs, all 09/21s) since then were like 3/10-6/10 (going by today's standards) and all identical, with barely any plant matter and not much bitterness, but still better than any other alternatives I know of buck for buck.

However, the first FTL attempt I made immediately after NC went to absolute shit overnight was pretty damn good (07/22 I think?), like a 6 or even 7/10. The last 8 I bought came in last Saturday and were actually probably some of the best I've seen this year, easily an 8/10. Again, by today's standards. Maybe a 6/10 2+ years ago. Had a good amount of plant matter, definitely bitter, 09/22 as well. Got a 4 right after that came in yesterday, 09/22, and it's right back to the minimal plant matter meh stuff, but definitely stronger and more bitter than the blah bags I was getting for a few weeks straight. Maybe a 6.5/10. Got another 8 coming in tomorrow, crossing my fingers for more of that 8/10 stuff.

So yeah... totally luck of the draw it seems. Same day and same source/warehouse you could get a 4/10 that simply keeps you out of WDs with a little buzz if you double it, or some super decent bitter goodness. I was actually close to nodding off during my lunch break today after redosing, can't even remember the last time I had that happen.

I seriously considered just keeping this to myself, but eh I got the info to give them a shot again from here so I might as well share the love a bit. Oh yeah, already made a post a few days ago about it but I wasn't impressed with the current SN at all, especially at $70 a 5.
>>
Molly Chavingman - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 15:33:27 EST cbXJ46oj No.610080 Reply
>>610078
it's like 2 minutes of shaking a bottle while looking at stuff on your phone, not really anything I'd call time or trouble.
regardless of initial quality, the second wash should be about the same strength, proportionally speaking, each time.
>>
Kekistan69 - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 16:51:11 EST JEt2x1Cb No.610082 Reply
I can only speak for the bags I've gotten, but the SN I got today is a lot better than the 2 8lb FTL bags I've gotten in the past month. My FTL bags were so weak I just quit and switched to Kratom for several weeks. Kept my SN dose relatively small to start because my tolerance is a lot lower than it was, but I feel better off 6oz of SN than I did off 2lb of the last FTL I had.

Looks like people are getting lots of variation in FTL bags.
>>
>>
William Drimmlebotch - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 18:53:24 EST iFuRrKP9 No.610083 Reply
1567724004038.jpg -(2277651B / 2.17MB, 4656x2620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>610078

Agree on the usage of bunk and apologize for saying that weak seeds were actually inactive.

Also chiming in about bitterness: all the times I've nodded off have been from tea so bitter I gag

Won't be able to test my seeds till Sunday.
>>
Marlon Rando - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 00:58:43 EST SdE7mDed No.610085 Reply
Alright folks, in celebration of the burning rainforests by habanero I've created a certain tinture from Hell I'm going to call "New Amsterdam"

Basically I took 20$, burned it just off the Amazon & proceeded to stir in 300mg of Guilliermo Del Sym while adding a dash of lemons, grapefruit with a hint of ol' Cheif Kratom

Yes I actually made a fancy fucking glass bottle of this, I'm gessing un medio litro, pardon my french. Coincidentally I also put red bull (sucra-free) for flavor because it's sterile & I like the taste
>>
Samuel Pickham - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 01:16:46 EST SdE7mDed No.610086 Reply
>>610085
You could also call it New Hampshiredam, that's fine considering how posh this post is (I can't post pictures with my small brain on my pro-ps4 slim so I'm making up for it by laughing at my own jokes

tragic
>>
Phoebe Gezzlekire - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 14:19:23 EST cbXJ46oj No.610101 Reply
>>610088
who would have thought, the person whose posts have that ID is the same person whose posts have that ID
I can't really parse what you put in that drink but it must've been some good shit.
>>
James Crommlestatch - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 19:59:32 EST vqYbCo7A No.610125 Reply
Where the hell do I buy good seeds from in Australia? I'm pretty certain customs will fuck me if I order overseas
>>
Jenny Bundale - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 05:29:27 EST IMBIn2PV No.610138 Reply
>>610101
started with BRM, I don't touch SN since last year it was too good. Idk why people say the former is discontinued I still get it locally all the time without fail. It's my go-to when I get paid as I don't want to start getting shit online again. Too cheap, too potent & too easy to lose everything I cared about
>>
Fucking Shakehood - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 16:43:09 EST cbXJ46oj No.610162 Reply
anyone have FTL recently? like past ~4-5 days? whats the quality at?
>>
Fucking Shakehood - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 19:30:13 EST cbXJ46oj No.610168 Reply
god damn it Amazon you bitch
>"order in 2 hours and it comes tomorrow"
>try to order an hour later and it's saying two days at the earliest
why do i always fall for this, that's what I get for waiting I guess
>>
James Nesslehutch - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 20:53:12 EST cbXJ46oj No.610171 Reply
>>610169
eek, not what i want to hear but thanks for letting me know.
might just cancel my order and save up for some SN, maybe amazon screwing me was for the best.

anyone else have recent experience with FTL?

god damn I just want to be high all the time at a reasonable price. is that so much to ask? it's like one of three things in my life that I have to look forward to, you bastard ass weak-seed-having sons of bitches. if I could find some done for anywhere near the price per high of seeds I'd be off these little bitches in an instant.
>>
Samuel Clovingspear - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:50:58 EST vttDv7yO No.610185 Reply
>>610171
got a 4# last week that was definitely better than the new SN I just got. The ftl bag before that, however, was not as good (and same 9/22 exp), so it seems like it's a gamble. I'm trying to determine whether to take a chance on an 8# ftl (or maybe 2 4lbs and just spend more, hoping at least that improves chances), SN, or TNT right now. tough choices, probably not getting anything good either way
>>
Eugene Fizzledock - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 18:17:09 EST CTiahFI1 No.610195 Reply
Last week I ordered SN, and I could take well over a pound, and it would get me feeling pretty good. Nothing amazing, but definitely nice.
Just took about 0.75 pounds of a new order of SN dated 6/9 [T4] and I'm feeling it way too much.
I don't know if it's too much thebaine/chemicals, or just too much good stuff, but I feel really out of it right now (an hour after dosing). It got me almost immediately tired and a little dizzy/foggy. I don't feel euphoric so I'm thinking this shit might be bunk and potentially dangerous.
The bag smelled right, looked right and tasted normal to me (unlike the last bunk bag SN gave me a few months ago, which smelled wildly different from normal). I'll update later if anything changes, and I might try a smaller dose tomorrow if I'm still completely unsure whether it was bad or if I just took too much.
Either way, TEST YOUR NEW SN.
>>
Panda5 !EshdTRey7E - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:19:51 EST waTiBjJM No.610237 Reply
>>610213
They're almost certainly bunk. They were slightly-cloudy, barely any yellow/orange and zero bitterness.
>>
Fanny Turveyshaw - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 16:20:24 EST fbZwHvxr No.610240 Reply
Is PPT still a thing? It seems like it's all about PST these days.
>>
LoLFeDeXsUx - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 16:21:02 EST 9FXV3Bes No.610241 Reply
>>610237
Hmm variance does seem to be huge then, luckily I've had nothing but mediocre to surprisingly good stuff from FTL for the last month. Mostly mediocre, but nowhere near bunk. Just have to take a bit more than usual for the mediocre stuff. A 4 I just got actually made me get that almost pleasant opi nausea on the comeup, that hardly ever happens these days. Was quite decent, probably a good 7 or 8 out of 10 for modern standards.
>>
Panda5 !EshdTRey7E - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 17:40:36 EST waTiBjJM No.610248 Reply
1568238036203.jpg -(194657B / 190.09KB, 889x501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>610241
Well, I drank it and hours later I got hit with the nastiest allergic-reaction. No nods, just intense itching..... It didn't change my mindstate at all. Basically poison.
>>
Barnaby Turveyforth - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 21:03:49 EST UcO7GTMq No.610259 Reply
so is ftl worth it? is it better to get the 4lb or 8lb?
also has anyone tried recent NC? are they still bunk?
>>
Martin Worthingson - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 21:19:40 EST cbXJ46oj No.610263 Reply
>>610230
SN is out till fucking november? what in the fuck... damn. did september and october just get fucking requisitioned by israel or something? somebody better pick up some slack cause as far as I know, they were the only consistently active brand available right now.
>>
Martin Worthingson - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 10:52:47 EST cbXJ46oj No.610283 Reply
>>609357
got a pound of ftl last night, just washed it. i've been getting shit seeds for so long I've forgotten what they're supposed to smell/taste like but the water looks dark, fingers crossed. let you guys know in a few hours how it is
>>
William Fugglelock - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 20:26:35 EST cbXJ46oj No.610304 Reply
anyone try NC recently? if there's anyone here that can afford to (probably) get burned, it'd be good to know if they're still garbage or not.

>>610283
they were legit, solid 6/10 maybe 7/10 compared to the shite we've been getting lately. first decent bag I've had since NC went under.
however before anyone starts placing their orders, the 2# bag I got from them last thursday was barely active.

I took double the amount that would have me nodding for hours and well for ~two, closer to two and a half days (including the day I took them, obviously).
it barely kept me well for a whole day. so worse effects than my maintenance dose at more than 8 times the dosage.

so yeah, ftl is a total crapshoot still. this was the first bag I've had since they got "good" again that was worth a damn. it's a total gamble at the moment, and the odds are not good, at least based on my personal experience.
>>
Lillian Blemmershaw - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 08:28:01 EST T5Jy2MFB No.610327 Reply
>>610083

Late reply but confirming this bag of SN is pretty good. Not amazing but better than other brands.
>>
Ebenezer Chapperstone - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 15:06:21 EST OHIHxMID No.610337 Reply
1568401581196.jpg -(49424B / 48.27KB, 640x731) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>610334
Oh shit my packaged actually came back and tried again and got to me after being late a day. Still bleak times ahead. Get your kratom now boys.
>>
>>
George Nimblefuck - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 16:25:05 EST GOSwM1UK No.610339 Reply
1568406305197.jpg -(44910B / 43.86KB, 610x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Alright my fellow enthusiasts, I have to make a choice and want your help. I have to make a choice come Sunday. TNT has 5 lbs of what they call "medium quality" Tasmanian SR for like 50 bucks. They say they're getting new shit next month and to please have patience. This is screaming low quality shit to me, as they've cut the price almost 50% on top of saying it's "medium" (which is usually salesman speak for shit). My other choice is SN of course. I've seen people saying SN right now is hit or miss, so I'm conflicted.

I spent last week getting a new bag of FTL delivered almost daily. I got 1 pretty good bag, 2 decent but meh, and 2 that straight up made me sick as fuck, to the point that my bro wouldn't even drink the second wash I usually give him. I really don't want to fuck it with it right now.

I know I'm not gonna get fire, but a decent buzz would be nice. What sayeth thou? TNT or SR?
>>
William Fugglelock - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 17:27:34 EST cbXJ46oj No.610340 Reply
>>610339
pretty easy choice, SN is out till fucking november
>>
Kekistan69 - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 17:56:44 EST JEt2x1Cb No.610343 Reply
After how awful PST has become I made the switch to Kratom. When I take Kratom after a run and mix it with either Benadryl or phenibut, the high I get is more enjoyable than any PST high I've had since NC went to shit about 6 weeks ago. At this point I'd recommend to anyone to make the switch to Kratom, at least til seeds get better (if they ever do).

SN is getting sued by the family of a kid who OD and died on PST so I think it's SUPER unlikely their seeds ever return to their former glory. Unfortunately it looks like the good days are over for good, and quality will only get worse.
>>
George Nimblefuck - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 18:01:04 EST GOSwM1UK No.610344 Reply
>>610340
Fuck..yeah, I'm kind of high and forgot about that. Sorry guys. Guess you can expect a review of the TNT Tasmanian SR "medium quality" shit next Wed or Thurs. Up to USPS. They're fucking terrible around here, and have fucked me a couple times now, so fingers crossed.
>>
Hannah Mullyhall - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 02:21:31 EST PeY0wy9b No.610355 Reply
i’m going to give this season’s FTL Aus. seeds a shot, as their recent reviews (at least the few that look legitimate) have been positive, but we know how that goes on the river. Also going to add on a 2lber of NC since I haven’t seen a quality update in a month or more. Will report back. I also have a 2#er of FTL UK on the way, but my last 8 bags, all 9/21 exp, have been seeming weaker and unable to produce any effects (none good or bad, just no w/d) even at 4x my normal nodsville dose, no itchiness or even slightly constricted pupils. Maybe i’ve just been unlucky. hopefully the next exp. dates are better.
has anyone tried NC in the last month or so?
>>
Eugene Honeyham - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 23:09:25 EST PeY0wy9b No.610368 Reply
>>610355
Update: Still waiting on NC and FTL Aus.
Today my 2lb and 1lb FTL UK bags arrived. 2lb exp. is 9/21 again, but lots of plant matter in this bag, although they’re all small pieces. The 1lb was 7/21 exp. and has even more, larger chunks of pod+straw.

I washed the 7/21 bag, plus a little filler from a 9/21 (1.3lb). Not extremely bitter but tastes stronger than previous bags this past couple months and the wash is very dark brown.
My fingers are crossed that NC makes a comeback, but i don’t have high hopes.
FTL SCORE: 9/21 TBD
7/21 (1lb) easily 6-7+/10. I’ve only had 1/4 of the wash and within 30 mins I felt warm and fuzzy, itchy nose. Finally on my way to nodsville again.
Hope this helps someone, but all I can really say for sure is FTL has been wildly inconsistent.
>>
Priscilla Clayford - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 23:37:51 EST cbXJ46oj No.610369 Reply
>>610368
I for one really appreciate the reviews, thanks. excited to see how the NC is.
>>
Graham Brookman - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 19:43:44 EST GOSwM1UK No.610397 Reply
1568591024572.jpg -(103235B / 100.82KB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>609357
2 lb FTL 9/21. Very little plant matter, but motherfucking BITTER. Only 40 min in, but shit is active as fuck. I'll update if things take a turn to the thebaine side of things, but it's very nice.
>>
Clara Girryfire - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 22:11:54 EST 0D2KEBt3 No.610398 Reply
>>609357
i’m coming up on a ton of SN dated 6/3/2020. Anyone recall this batch? It was before the August resupply.
Decent stuff?
>>
LoLFeDeXsUx - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 06:51:51 EST 9FXV3Bes No.610408 Reply
>>610398

I definitely remember a batch or 2 close to that date, cant say if it was exactly 6/3. But I can tell you for sure the last couple bags around there I got were pretty much trash, sorry to say. Basically tasted like water, would keep you out of WD if you jacked up the amount at least. Hopefully I'm wrong, but hey if you're coming up on them for free or at least cheap then they'll be fine for an emergency stash or getting a solid arm day washing a few lb at once.
>>
The Tea Monster - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 18:14:52 EST apwZGXWA No.610416 Reply
>>610397
I hope to hell I have the same luck with my 2 lb FTL arriving tomorrow. Do you happen to have the batch number for your 2-pounder? Thanks.

In addition to the FTL tomorrow, I have 5 lb of TNT's supposedly "medium-quality" Tazzies arriving on Wednesday. Will update on both once consumed.
>>
Jenny Murdstock - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 19:58:26 EST OHIHxMID No.610419 Reply
>>610416
Let me know how your FTL turns out. That’s the only saving grace I have come Wednesday.
>>
Priscilla Tillinggold - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 21:58:27 EST 0D2KEBt3 No.610426 Reply
>>610419
I’m not that person. but i just took .75lb maybe a bit more of FTL 9/2021 after about a 2 week break of only kratom and i feel very good.

energy earlier. it’s been 6 hours and i’m starting to get not noddy but fed heavy and relaxed
>>
Archie Murdfoot - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 04:22:34 EST 4QBIntDC No.610433 Reply
1568708554916.png -(131022B / 127.95KB, 239x372) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
So I just got a 5lb bag of TNT Tasmanian and an 8lb bag of FTL, for $45 and $45.99, respectively.

For context, I had been getting mostly TNT English and SN English, usually with the TNT being a 7/10 and the SN being 5-6/10. The last few bags of TNT and SN were the exact same, which leads me to believe that TNT was resorting to their usual scummy practice of reselling other brands. I only let this slide for the first order and, fortunately it was my last order of their English after they made mention that they were running out, and I went back to SN until they as well ran out.

Anyway, I just brewed up some FTL and TNT Tasmanian tonight and here is my report:

I hadn't ordered FTL since just about this time last year, for the exact same reasons. And it was one of the few sources that was still active, and unfortunately that it was one of the few companies that I sank money into - so much so that I didn't even finish the bag and SN restocked early. As such, I had some comfort in ordering from them, even though all the reports on here said they were a complete crap shoot.

Well, opened them up, they smelled okay, very, very little plant matter, and the seeds weren't that dark. Did my usual dose with nothing different, all the potentiators and preparations. It tasted really thin, but the wash was slightly brown.

It came on pretty quick, which the SN i had been used to was the opposite. Didn't get real high, but I felt some sedation, warmth and euphoria - hell even a bit of itch.

The bag was dated 10/21

Rating it in regards to recent supplies, (and I remember the days of 15-16 dearly), it was a solid 5/10. If I really wanted to, I could do some double washes and get real high, but as it stands, I think I can maintain with this just fine, as such, I just placed another order for 2 more eight pounders. Hopefully I can get a few more of these.

The TNT will be in my next post.
>>
Archie Murdfoot - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 04:45:24 EST 4QBIntDC No.610435 Reply
1568709924916.png -(459028B / 448.27KB, 700x541) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>610433
I did a dose of a TNT right after, since I didn't do a second wash on the FTL (it was good, but I don't think it's worth washing twice, it just tasted so thin). Did about a third of a dose just to see what it tasted/looked like.

Again, was still on the usual potentiators, was using hot water and lemon juice with well over an inch of water in the bottle.

As soon as I started pouring the seeds in, I knew they were shit. Shit seeds always bounce really hard and have a certain sound to them, that I'm sure others have noticed. I imagine it has to do with them not having much latex on them and bouncing around instead of the friction doing its bit. I knew I was in for disappointment.

Did the full wash on them, and I purposefully didn't take a peak to see how it was going.

As I let it settle after I inverted the bottle, I looked at the wash. It was mostly white. I think the only color that it got was from the lemon juice.

Downed it all in one go, it was that thin. Didn't even have to plug my nose (didn't really have to with the FTL, but it always helps).

Got a slight boost in warmth, so there might be something there, but a little while after that, I did another similar, small dose of the FTL and after downing it, I got almost high.

I know TNT is a POS, especially for things like this. But when times are good I prefer TNT because the quality is worth the 10-20% price hike, and so long as you place your order before a fairly late time of the day means you can get your order shipped out same day, which is very helpful since my paycheck comes through FedEx and they always show up late on payday - every single fucking time. Not to mention that TNT rolls USPS priority mail into the price, so I can get it faster for no extra money, when I'm paying extra for the quality.

But when stocks are gone and TNT is trying to fill their empty storefront, I hate them. They sell the very worst for a premium At least have the sense to say you're out of product like SN.

They did the same exact thing last year. And I'm sure they'll do the same next year.

Though they did pop in randomly with a stock of good English that lasted all of like 4 days last year.

I have my qualms with TNT, but 75% of the time, they outperform SN, especially now that SN has the legal sweats.

Best case scenario is that SN randomly restocks two weeks early like they did last year.

TNT is meant to restock in roughly 2.5 weeks, which would be fucking rad as long as the restock isn't just some filler trash until the real restock comes in.

I'll keep trying new options and keep y'all apprised of the situation - hope y'all will do the same.

Good hunting.
>>
Samuel Pickfuck - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 08:14:27 EST ed/w/f2y No.610441 Reply
>>610435
It's weird, I got my Tas TNT yesterday afternoon. I had already done my morning dose, but did another of the TNT (maybe about 8 hours later) and it was a significant boost, where I actually felt good for the first time in a while. The wash even looked dark.

But this morning, I used just TNT, and the wash was light, and as you described. Weird. I downed it, and it definitely worked, but it was tough to tell how effective it was because I have a massive migraine and still feel like shit... but that said, I don't think I have any w/d's and do have a bit of that nice warmth going. Idk, I'm on the fence, but considering getting another one, as well as some FTL. Short on cash but I feel like I'm going to regret it if I don't start stocking up as much as possible now. I've also got the next few days off, so I might try to not use any in hopes of getting my tolerance/dependency lowered. My dose is already fairly low, so I think my best bet is to try and jump off before things get worse, especially remembering last year at this time... it's just... not as easy as it used to be. Damnit, why can't we just have fire seeds for like $30/5lbs like we used to :(
>>
Oliver Pushspear - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 11:25:32 EST Xom39WEJ No.610443 Reply
>>609357
Anyone tried BB lately? I don’t give a fuck if it’s repackaged and overpriced so long as it’s decent.
>>
Archie Murdfoot - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 17:05:16 EST 4QBIntDC No.610452 Reply
1568754316916.png -(39074B / 38.16KB, 539x690) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>610443
Just remembered they existed last night after my previous two posts.

Have 2lbs coming in the mail, should be Thursday.

I was hesitant, since the last time I ordered from them, which was last year, I ordered 10lbs of their "this isn't our usual fare, but we're selling!" and wasted nearly $200 on bunk seeds.

As far as I can tell, this is their usual product, so even if they're reselling old SN, it'll be a step up from this FTL (which, is actually somewhat fine, just not quite the strength I'd like).

Will post updates upon receipt.
>>
Hamilton Dibblewell - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 17:52:10 EST 6DTNpgA+ No.610455 Reply
>>610454
This. The only seeds I have on me from over a year ago is BB and it’s because they ARE bunk. No not barley active. Not active. This was right after they resold SN during that down period the guy above you mentioned. Completely bunk. It didn’t provide me any sort of relief from WD in any form for even 10 seconds.
>>
P - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 03:31:51 EST v6N73DW3 No.610462 Reply
>>609357
What do you guys think of the idea of buying seeds in bulk? Like what if we contacted a farmer or something and bought a ahitton straight from the field, no processing?
>>
LoLFeDeXsUx - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 06:42:24 EST 9FXV3Bes No.610463 Reply
>>609357
>>610454

Yup, I'll back you up on that. The one and only time I bought LG/BB seeds was (I think?) 2 years ago, right about this time of year after they went on one of their longass vacations. The batch SN had just before they closed was unmistakably unique, it washed SUPER dirty (I'm sure many of you remember these), like black. Literally due to dirt, I'm sure. They were pretty damn good for sure, but pretty nasty to chug down. You really had to decant/filter the crap out of it or you'd get a mouthful of sludge at the end. Also had a unique flavor and the seeds even looked uniquely filthy. Anyhow... my point is they were unique.

So... spend way too much $$$ for some BB as FTL had just gone bunk as well during this particular seedpocalypse, and it's literally the exact same stuff. I even still had a small amount of the SN to compare. EXACT same. Have heard quite a few similar reports since then.

Anyhow, that means they're either complete liars with their essay claiming that they arent resellers and are price gouging on top of that, or they have the same source as SN and are even worse price gougers than SN are. I highly doubt they're any more than a couple bucks a lb from the source.
>>
Cedric Wunningpun - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 12:06:28 EST LpEYRcXR No.610470 Reply
>>610463
yep, I ordered once from them, last year this time when SN went out, and absolutely, 100%, got repackaged SN. It was the exact same as the SN bag I had from a week or two earlier, made even more obvious by them coming back in stock at the exact same time as SN. BB/LGB, which is that mcpoppy douchebag, is the worst thing that's ever happened to PST - they've not only destroyed the entire market, but they've brought more unwelcomed attention to then anyone possibly can. I wish that fuckers site would get taken down, and LGB disappeared into obscurity. Since that won't happen, the best I can do is to never visit his website, and NEVER order BB seeds no matter how desperate I get (and I haven't since that 1 time, and never will again). I have more disdain for that asshole than words can express
>>
Ian Semblebane - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 19:39:40 EST zlM4egsf No.610472 Reply
>>610470
I know about BB/LBG but is Brandon McPoppy the same guy who was selling pre-filled bottles of poppy seeds ready to shake?
>>
The Tea Monster - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 20:59:50 EST NebcEGe4 No.610473 Reply
>>610472
I don't think so. Those guys (poppyseed wash) have been around at least as long as I have (2012). I'm glad I never tried them, since I've heard they were bunk. Back when I started, the best seeds around were from Poppy Seed Tom (clever acronym). The the were bought by someone who obviously had NO clue why their sales were so high, and promptly tanked (no doubt thinking "Wow, I can get poppy seeds WAY cheaper than these dumbasses do... I'm going to to make a fortune!"). They never recovered. Ah, the good old days!
>>
Fanny Nimmerkod - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 11:14:40 EST GOSwM1UK No.610488 Reply
What has been said about the TNT Taz SR is true, but I think it's actually been overstated. Shit is fucking shit, man. 3-4/10, last couple FTL are way better. Plus the TNT got both me and my brother sick. Just did the last 1lb and half, maybe i won't get sick again, said the crazy dude.
>>
David Lightcocke - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 12:06:55 EST Qqjk+yFu No.610489 Reply
1568909215013.png -(236413B / 230.87KB, 610x501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
well, with SN down for another month and a half, looks like I'm going to have to waste money on the dark net. I haven't used in like a year since SN last went on vacation, but all the sites I used are either down or suspect... can anybody point me in the right direction for new DW markets? I'm not looking for a specific source, just somewhere that I can find the answer myself....
>>
Phyllis Goodlock - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 13:20:16 EST OHIHxMID No.610490 Reply
>>610488
My FTL was a bit weaker than my TNT (t). I think what he’s selling now is probably a total crapshoot and mixed previous batches but just speculation.
>>
Phyllis Goodlock - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 13:23:38 EST OHIHxMID No.610491 Reply
>>610489
Dude just get kratom. PST is so weak rn even with the SN the WD aren’t as bad as you’re thinking I’d bet. I think getting on h/fentlogues is just setting you further back man tbh. Couple years back PST was the worst WD imaginable for me and kratom still kept it feeling tolerable.
>>
>>
David Lightcocke - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:21:26 EST Qqjk+yFu No.610492 Reply
>>610491
normally i'd agree with that, i've been doing daily for about 5 years now, several times a week for 2 years before that, and I can def say that this is the lowest my tolerance has been since I started Mr. Bones Wild Ride. And honestly this would probably be the best time to finally make the jump. But I just, don't want to right now. I have actual spinal problems, as well as chrohns/UC that gives me perpetual diarrhea even when I'm in remission, and PST was the best option for me since I can't afford health insurance, as well as having a "red flag" in my medical files from trying to kms by OD when I was 16. I managed to pull myself out of that, but unfortunately now dr.s all treat my like junkie trash when they read my file. I really wish kratom worked for me, I don't know why, but i've never gotten more than slight sedation from it, even at larger doses like 10-12 grams. (and yes I've tried it many many times over many years from many different suppliers. Other than helping to reduce the absolute worst parts of withdrawal, I get no positive effects above baseline. I think it has to do with my "red hair gene", i already have quite a large natural tolerance to opiates and certain local anesthetics such as novocaine. (and now that I think about it, probably the same reason I only feel the negative effects from coke and very little of the euphoria).

But to be frank, I deal with life better when I'm on opiates. And after PST the best bang for your buck is going to be bth on the dw.
>>
Phyllis Goodlock - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 15:34:25 EST OHIHxMID No.610494 Reply
>>610492
Sorry to hear that bud. I have a host of crippling health issues too and don’t really get opiates anymore from doctors but luckily still get benzos easily. I completely understand though since it doesn’t help you much. Kratom is pretty wild like that obviously with more differentiation from person to person than say h.
>>
Kekistan69 - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 15:57:17 EST JEt2x1Cb No.610495 Reply
>>610492
If you have been using opiates a long time Kratom will not give you a buzz/high, and you'll barely notice it. You could take 60g a day and it wouldn't make any difference. I'm not sure I believe Kratom doesn't affect some people, I just think the people who claim it does nothing are usually hooked on harder opiates so their tolerance is too high.

If you have severe health issues that demand hardcore pain relief, them Kratom prob isn't for you anyway. But I quit using PST by switching to Kratom and now I prefer Kratom, especially considering all seeds are absolute TRASH compared to the glory days. But in order for Kratom to give you a noticeable high/buzz, you have to be off regular opiates for a good 1-2 weeks though (depending on your tolerance and such). Most people hooked on harder opioids are not willing to take Kratom that long to start noticing it's benefits, not that I blame them. Withdrawals are too rough for some people to do that especially with crippling pain problems.
>>
Eliza Chanderhood - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 18:07:44 EST ZChqCAxW No.610496 Reply
>>609357
any news on NC? getting some tomorrow cuz it was the quickest delivery and im dry
>>
Nathaniel Bashford - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 00:52:51 EST Mz5I/+Ba No.610502 Reply
1568955171235.jpg -(42188B / 41.20KB, 640x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I got a bag of ftl with an October expiration, and while it smells right and tastes very bitter, it seems to be significantly weaker than the September bags I was getting. I've done over a pound tonight and, while I am no longer experiencing the cold sweats and diarrhea, my pupils are large, not constricted, and there is no pain relief or mood lift. In addition, this batch is especially rough on my stomach. I'll try more tomorrow and see if I get the same result.
>>
LoLFeDeXsUx - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 06:38:02 EST 9FXV3Bes No.610511 Reply
>>610502

Hm I've gotten nothing but Oct dates for a couple weeks now, figured it was the same for everyone else. I'm pretty close to the various warehouses (of the river and direct) so it seems pretty common to get new batches compared to others, which as you all know is not always a good thing.

Anyhow they've actually been pretty consistent for me... consistently mediocre. The sept ones were a crapshoot, the same looking seeds could be anywhere from a 3/10 up to a 7/10, and I got lucky twice (out of quite a few bags total) and got 8+s. Ratings are relative to modern times, ofc. These Octobers have all been a 5 or 6, but I can get pretty nice results by upping the dose by ~25-50% compared to solid seeds. For the price I'm pretty satisfied.
>>
Nathaniel Bashford - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 09:06:15 EST Mz5I/+Ba No.610513 Reply
>>610503
4 lbs
I ordered 18 lbs and got multiple bags, all October. Opened a different bag this morning and it tastes different than what I had yesterday. Dunno if its any stronger yet but, as far as the stomach issues go I'm thinking that first bag went bad somehow? I feel better drinking this, no signs that I will barf anytime soon.
>>
Nigel Chackletane - Sun, 22 Sep 2019 16:32:04 EST v6N73DW3 No.610581 Reply
>>609357
Just found 4lbs of seeds that I bought a year ago from a local health food store.

Brewed about 1-1.5lb, just drank half. Not sure if that's too much.

When I had them a year ago I remember them being weak but I forgot how much I used and what my tolerance was.

Currently have 40g kratom a day tolerance or 2mg-4mg buprenorphine a day tolerance.

Dosed kratom once 5 hours ago. Reason I'm drinking poppy tea is because I'm about to run out.

Brew is bitter-ish. Been about 15-20 minutes since I drank and I feel like I feel something. Hope it's not too much. Drinking 1lb brew is fine right?

Just had a shitton of India food too so absorption will probably be slower.

Will update.
>>
Simon Fimblebudge - Sun, 22 Sep 2019 16:42:40 EST OHIHxMID No.610582 Reply
>>610581
1lb of good seeds these days is a normal habit. If they were weak you’re golden
>>
Simon Fimblebudge - Sun, 22 Sep 2019 16:45:47 EST OHIHxMID No.610583 Reply
>>610581
Sorry double post. Really varies batch to batch but with your tolerance I’d happily put money down on you being underwhelmed.
>>
Nigel Chackletane - Sun, 22 Sep 2019 17:01:29 EST v6N73DW3 No.610584 Reply
>>610582
Cool. Yeah I haven't had PST in a year (same seeds were the last time I had some), and I don't wanna get too noddy or sick or OD or something (lol I bet that sounds ridiculous for people tired of weak seeds). These seeds were unwhelming last time but they were from a different bag. Same brand, same type (blue poppy seeds), same weight, but maybe they're different.

How long usually for come up? It's been about an hour or so since I consumed the half glass. Feel slight effects. But like I said I ate a lot of food, my stomach is still full (gastric emptying significantly slowed).

Sorry, I'm naturally paranoid about opiates when I don't know the exact dose. Morphine or oxy pills don't scare me whatsoever. Things that can vary 10x-100x strength do.
>>
Nigel Chackletane - Sun, 22 Sep 2019 17:02:22 EST v6N73DW3 No.610585 Reply
>>610582
And yeah for more reference, a year ago when using fentanyl I'd use about 150mcg every 2 hours. That was only for 3 weeks.
>>
Simon Fimblebudge - Sun, 22 Sep 2019 19:07:59 EST OHIHxMID No.610587 Reply
>>610584
All the seeds these days are cleaned in someway after all the lawsuits so I think it would be kind of hard to OD on them without more opiates and benzos mixed but can definitely vary. I just haven’t heard of anyone getting what used to be considered good quality from any source in a long time. It usually kicks in full on for me 1hr 2max if full but I’ve heard lots of people say it can take 8 hours to peak.

Note that the majority of time I’ve seen the up to 8 hours thing is usually an overkill caution on Reddi.t where they say things like start with a teaspoon.

Only nod I can catch with these kind of seeds I’ve been getting needs something like hydroxyzine, weed, and some kind of benzo usually Ativan or Xanax and still then it’s pretty mild. I accidentally overdid this the other day (probably just too much benzos) and ended up nodding through the entire IT chapter two lol. So don’t worry much man especially with tolerance.
>>
Edward Pimmledod - Sun, 22 Sep 2019 20:45:19 EST E2rgki/i No.610589 Reply
1569199519921.jpg -(21060B / 20.57KB, 371x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4lbs of FTL off the river, drank almost exactly 4 hours ago. This is about as good as I've gotten from FTL since they became the go to brand. Way, way more plant matter than I've seen from them in forever. Washed about 1.5 lbs, hot water and a full lemon (the proper way). Shit came out darker than I've seen from FTL in forever (notice a pattern?). Come up took about an hour. Not overwhelming, but some nice euphoria and I'm super relaxed. Very pleased. Only complaint is the river taking 4 fucking days to ship this shit right now in my region. Have another 2 coming via UPS for some reason tomorrow. These were 9/21, btw.

I have to say the last few I've had from FTL have been encouraging. Few weeks back I was getting like one good bag out every five or so, but the last three have been nice. Other than the nausea which I get from all tea now, I'd go like 7/10 on the modern scale. Had to knock off a point due to how much was needed.

Also, apology to the guy way up there who asked me a week or so ago what batch number a bag I reviewed was, didn't see that then. Didn't have it anymore.

See y'all manana with a review of the 2lb bag.
>>
Horatio Horndoggle - Sun, 22 Sep 2019 21:07:53 EST I0PKuut/ No.610590 Reply
I made a 4lb ftl direct order and the river sent it..found that kinda weird but whatever. I recieved an oct date. I did right at a lb over the course of the day today and I gotta say Im very pleased. In fact Im right where I wannna be...any more and it would be a bit much. Might take a little more with these but with the price Id rather these than the sn I was getting b4 they dropped off the radar again.

Have any of you guys had the river ship when ordering direct?
>>
Esther Hindernotch - Mon, 23 Sep 2019 00:18:35 EST v6N73DW3 No.610592 Reply
>>610587
Thanks, appreciate it, and yeah you were right. Sorry, I let the PST circlejerk people make me paranoid.

In retrospect I probably used like .75lbg-.60lb, and drank around half of it.

And like you said I was underwhelmed, completely spot on. Felt slight effedts, maybe some kratom potentiation.

I had had my first dose of kratom at 1 and drank the tea at 4-5, and by 6:30-7 my eyes were watering, I had yawns, etc. Was in WD even with tea. Kratom fixed that perfectly, as it always does.

Now have another cup of PST, 1.2lbs-1.5lbs or so worth. Hopefully I feel fucking anything. I have one dose of kratom left and need to hustle some money asap.

I fucking hate moralizing do-gooders taking natural chemicals away from us, "for our own good". Poppy tea was a fucking beautiful thing. Potent, cheap, natural, euphoric, lasted forever. And they took it away. Instead of letting us make it they simply make it at the factory and dump the tea into the ground or rivers.

Fuck I wish seeds were still as strong as they were 2-3 years ago. I remember I used to get so beautifully fucked up and high and nodding. Eyes squinty and red like I smoked weed, pupils pinned.
>>
Panda5 !EshdTRey7E - Mon, 23 Sep 2019 01:27:42 EST waTiBjJM No.610593 Reply
1569216462877.png -(70821B / 69.16KB, 374x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>610592
I miss those days too, homie. And I'm sure many others long for the return as well.

We should like, imaginary group-hug it out.
>>
Esther Hindernotch - Mon, 23 Sep 2019 02:57:12 EST v6N73DW3 No.610595 Reply
>>610592
Lol so it autocorrects le red-dit to circlejerk? That's hilarious
>>
The Tea Monster - Mon, 23 Sep 2019 19:49:37 EST XVT+J5Re No.610618 Reply
Okay, so here's the latest:

**TNT "Medium Quality Tasmanian Special Reserve"**

Due to a shipping snafu, I unfortunately wound up buying two 5 lb bags of these VERY mediocre seeds. Some of the worst I have ever gotten from TNT.

The smell and the amount plant matter were promising, but I'm afraid that's where the good news ends... I washed up 1.5lbs. The wash was VERY light and had an odd taste. A little bit of bitterness; but the wrong kind of bitterness, if you know what I mean. Still, they were a bit more active than the color and taste of the wash led me to believe they would be. Probably 4-5/10.

However, these had one of the nastiest, least pleasant alkaloid profiles I have ever encountered. High in thebaine (and God knows what else). Not only did they make me feel queasy, they made me feel just... off. Jittery, dysphoric, and unpleasant. I can't think of a better way to describe it than that. I will just have to use these sparingly to stretch out better quality seeds until they are gone. Don't waste your money.

**FTL "ENGLISH POPPY SEEDS FOR BAKING" EXP-10/21, LOT# SO-21378.**

This is a new batch of FTL that I haven't had before, and I have to confess that I'm pleasantly surprised. They smell great, but have almost NO plant matter to speak of. That made me nervous, until I saw the wash... The darkest wash I have gotten from a bag of FTL in a VERY long time! Then I tasted it, and knew that I was going to be happy!

It had a deep, rich, nutty-earthy taste that was sublime. It was quite bitter, but the right kind of bitter--the bitter that I have come to know and love. Not at ALL like the odd, perfumy bitterness of the TNT.

I drank down my (1.5lbs) tea over the course of about 15 minutes, and by the time I finished it, I was just starting to get the feeling that, for me, signals good tea. It's a feeling of warm relaxation that starts slowly radiating out of the back of your neck and upper back. Soon followed by the most overwhelming sense of serenity and inner peace, as Mother Poppy gently cocoons you in her warm, loving embrace.

So yeah... These gave me that. LOL... They weren't overwhelmingly strong, per se, but in stark contrast to the TNT, they had one of the nicest, most delightful alkaloid profiles I've had in awhile. I honestly think that a few years ago, before they started cleaning them better, this batch would have been FIRE!

Alas it is 2019, however, and I fear the days of true fire have gone forever. By today's standards, these are definitely the best buy out there right now. I am done wasting my time on any other brands until FTL falters, or SN is back in stock.

Probably 7/10, but a nice 7/10, with a profile that lends itself to larger dosages without the usual diminishing returns.

Anyway, I am the Tea Monster, and this is the latest! Hope it helps. Happy Trinking!
>>
Thomas Claywater - Mon, 23 Sep 2019 22:01:41 EST XhyC6AVA No.610619 Reply
>>610618
i dont think guns belong in our opiates, but that is just my opinion.

it's very weird that you think that

as far as im aware, gun powder does NOT make you high
>>
William Lightridge - Tue, 24 Sep 2019 06:34:24 EST Pd16+jJn No.610624 Reply
I live in AUS and I recently bought 15kg of seeds and they fit your description pretty well. I need to use a lot to feel 'high' but at those amounts the side effects catch up to me. I feel tired all the time, often sleep for 12hours +, wake up feeling dizzy and out of it which takes hours to pass etc.

Australian seeds can be awesome but its rare to find them atm. I'm going to try and use this batch to taper down which shouldn't be too hard since taking more doesn't lead to a rewarding high like usual.
>>
Basil Brookfuck - Tue, 24 Sep 2019 09:56:35 EST GOSwM1UK No.610625 Reply
>>610590
No, but yesterday I got the 2lb bag that I ordered from the river and noticed that it came direct from FTL, so opposite of your situation. Odd.
>>
John Sepperdut - Tue, 24 Sep 2019 10:11:52 EST tW7Sgjq8 No.610626 Reply
>>610625
Yeah, same. I put in an bulk order after seeing the OCT stuff seemed okay and it came direct from FTL, also via FedEx, which is doubly confusing. I'm not entirely sure amazon actually played any role in getting this to me other than taking payment.
>>
Alice Blorrywill - Tue, 24 Sep 2019 22:20:14 EST OHIHxMID No.610633 Reply
>>609357
I haven’t been impressed even with the newer FTL that one batch was crap but the other I had the better new seeds everyone is saying they are pleased with. Honestly it’s just slightly cheaper than SN. It’s still expensive for what it is and I see people just upping their doses so don’t take long for that to settle.

I’ve just been afraid to come off it for so long because of the sickness but it really isn’t bad at all and I’m glad I just said fuck it and loaded up on kratom. Haven’t even been losing sleep and honestly I feel better now than I did in that perpetual state of shitty seeds.

Not trying to bash the tea here just being blunt with how I’m feeling about the current situation. It’s never been easier for me to quit. I do use kratom and benzos but I used both in the same amounts while on the tea and didn’t need to increase after stopping.

Now I know I’ll probably dabble in it again and try another time maybe once batches get better. TNT and SN will have their new harvests soon but croptober ain’t what it used to be guys. The seeds have been so weak from all sources this entire year and I seriously overestimated the WD.

Just thought I’d mention because I know I can’t be the only one who has been panicking buying SN FTL TNT NC in desperation to not get sick. Constantly checking tracking and having FTL deliver late on prime or FedEx skip the deliver.
>>
>>
William Drobberfuck - Tue, 24 Sep 2019 22:47:39 EST 4IYMk5v1 No.610634 Reply
Could someone explain the difference between PST/PPT and actually smoking opium? Is one safer? I've read that some OD because different bags of seeds contain variable alkaloid levels. Would this same variability occur in opium extracted and smoked the traditional way? You'd have to mind your dosage either way, of course...
>>
Martin Blackfoot - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 01:05:41 EST YWuO1wkg No.610637 Reply
How's all the aussie sippers going right now? I've found a few good sellers on the bay, one in particular is a solid 7 - 8/10 but fairly expensive, everything else sits around a 5/10.

Still shitty on the supermarket side. Hoyts have been seriously shit for more than a year now, though I tried a jar a couple weeks back when I ran out and it was far better than I remember, actually somewhat active, may need to revisit..

RF seems to be the same shit it was a year ago as well. In fact I'm somewhat sure it's the same batch, the EXP date has not changed since they went to shit. Here's hoping the new season brings a new batch, RF were banging a couple years ago.

What's everyone doing with the state of things? I've tapered down to 500g/day although I think my seed quality has gotten better, so idk if that's really a taper. Was using 1kg/day of RF prior to my current supplier.

Is it viable importing from overseas or is it better to stick to the Aussie sellers? If anyone has a good Aus source please share ( discretely ;) )
>>
Archie Gellyham - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 02:17:47 EST CSWCN/wA No.610641 Reply
>>610493
>>609357
I don’t know why everyone’s up in arms about these FTL 10/2021 bags. They’re shite. I wake up every morning at like 4-5 to a fountain of diarrhea. And the “high” if you want to call it that is incredibly anxious and awful. Yet somehow my pupils are constricted and I’m not sweating that bad (except hands and feet). And this is at like 2 fuckin pounds. Is anyone else experiencing this? Does this sound like high thebaine or do I need to take even more of this shit to stay well?
>>
Martin Blackfoot - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 02:43:59 EST YWuO1wkg No.610642 Reply
>>610641
Sounds like high thebaine, at least from my experience. Taking more will only worsen the anxiety/sweating.

I also notice with high thebaine seeds I get major body aches maybe 30 minutes - an hour after dosing (like WD aches), that slowly go away as the tea kicks in. Does anyone else get the same? Is it thebaine related, or is something else causing it? Seems to only happen with shitty seeds
>>
William Sablingfug - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 02:52:23 EST g5g5zJyr No.610644 Reply
>>610641
Just curious, what size bag did you get? There's a couple bad reviews up on Amazon saying something similar and they both got 2lb bags. Wondering if that's the trend. I got a 4 to try out, followed by an 18 that was even better. Like, normal decent high seeds. Definitely not what you're describing there
>>
Alice Blorrywill - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 09:47:07 EST OHIHxMID No.610656 Reply
>>610644
Not him but the other bad reports and good reports above came from 2lb. I myself had 2 2lbs from FTL and I saw the difference. One didn’t do jack shite and looked like straight up water while the other was a tad yellow and got me buzzed.

I also noticed the horrid stomach cramp and ache the user mentioned about he and his brother. Happened twice with the FTL and once 2 years ago to me with FTL. Not the usual kind of nausea from thebaine it was like a twisting stabbing pain. And the time years ago and with new batches it had those red seeds mixed it with the pepper smell. Just a word of caution. Idk what’s going on these days but it’s a total crap shot and had been having to take more and more of less consistent quality.
>>
Rebecca Fanfield - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 12:01:50 EST Qqjk+yFu No.610657 Reply
1569427310990.jpg -(36685B / 35.83KB, 720x464) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>610641
yeah like somebody else said, you've been giving yourself thebaine poisoning. These FTL are by no means strong, but Ive using the FTL 4 lb bags for the last 2 weeks and they def get the job done. In fact, I took only about 3/4ths of a pound this morning and I'm feeling great, even my eyes are slightly itchy like with the good stuff. I think you should wait 24 hours before doing another dose, then wash 1 pound, and just drink like half - 2/3rds of it and save the rest for a few hours later. Also, do a lite fast for like 8 hours before dosing, then eat a big greasy breakfast with your first dose, I bet you'll be feeling it then.

I will say that there are def Hot Spots in these FTL, or maybe more like, cold spots, where the majority of the bag is good, but sometimes you get some that's just slightly weaker and needs like a half a cup more of seeds.
>>
Lydia Febbleshit - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 12:48:50 EST Xom39WEJ No.610659 Reply
>>I ordered several size bags but they all look the same. A few specks of plant matter and a very weak smell. Although I opened an 8 lb 10/2021 bag this morning and washed up 2 lbs and I feel pretty good. Better than before but not by much. I’m about to go on subs so I’ll just need to get by till this weekend when I can detox. Hope everyone is getting by during these sad times.
>>
Kekistan69 - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 13:31:58 EST JEt2x1Cb No.610661 Reply
>>610641
Def don't take more because it will not give you better results, only worse. I've only had a high like this twice and when I realized it was the thebaine I threw the seeds out. I had mild withdrawals as a result, but Kratom killed 80-90% of the withdrawals and I felt better than I did with an awful, speedy, anxiety-ridden high.
>>
Doris Siffingforth - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 13:33:16 EST 1WV82g5h No.610662 Reply
>>610659
Careful with tea and subs. Very easy to get into a precipitated withdrawl situation due to the long active period for tea. Seen people do it a few times, it's longer than you would think.

Agree with the fast and fat technique too. Seems to work with tea particularly well.
>>
Fanny Gellerstotch - Thu, 26 Sep 2019 16:46:08 EST YofsFlfv No.610688 Reply
How long do you guys usually find it takes to hit? For me I would say 30-60 minutes.
>>
P-5 - Thu, 26 Sep 2019 20:19:14 EST waTiBjJM No.610698 Reply
1569543554232.jpg -(89508B / 87.41KB, 564x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>610688
It def depends on how full your stomach is and how much food you've eaten in the last 45 minutes or so. I usually dose after no meals in several hours and a very small snack 15 min before to get the digestion going and minimize nausea.

For me:
>PST: 35-55 min
>PPT: 70-90 min
>>
Edwin Drinderspear - Thu, 26 Sep 2019 22:10:34 EST YWuO1wkg No.610699 Reply
>>610688
30 minutes to feel, 2 hours to really kick in, and maybe 4 hours to 'peak'. All depending on what you've eaten/seed quality etc.
>>
Barnaby Fuzzleforth - Fri, 27 Sep 2019 01:49:47 EST RZtmYbYc No.610700 Reply
Is it normal to still have lingering WD effects after 7 days without PST? I feel pretty much back to normal except for uncontrollable sweating. It's embarrassing, I have to sit in meetings with my arms folded so the armpit sweat rings soaking through my shirt aren't obvious.
>>
Cyril Funkinstad - Fri, 27 Sep 2019 05:25:48 EST 14D01qHD No.610702 Reply
>>610700
yeah man, even h wds aren't really over by 7 days. the sweating is probably the last thing to go. i hate withdrawal sweats, they make you feel that much worse/gross/uncomfortable.

you could use low doses of lopermide to stop them but idk if thats worth it to you at this point

good job getting clean though
>>
Simon Seggleluck - Fri, 27 Sep 2019 07:20:16 EST CTiahFI1 No.610704 Reply
Fucking FedEx lost/stole my guaranteed delivery from FTL.
Shit takes forever to arrive when you go through amazon, so gonna try FTL direct to see if they take less time. Not expecting any miracles though.
>>
Cedric Gebblestud - Fri, 27 Sep 2019 09:52:36 EST cQ6jYWj/ No.610705 Reply
>>610704
I dont know if FTL is selling direct right now, seems like they switched to Amazon distro only.

But, if they are back to listing seeds on their website, they've always shipped postal for me. I'm pretty close, so I can't speak to beyond the tri-state area
>>
Simon Seggleluck - Fri, 27 Sep 2019 17:47:18 EST CTiahFI1 No.610713 Reply
>>610704
>>610705
Well I went 8lbs direct and according to my emails, it's arriving this Sunday (with free delivery). They're still using amazon delivery it seems, but are prioritizing direct website orders (can anyone else confirm?)... unless they recognized me as the guy they put into withdrawals this week.

>>610706
Thanks, luckily I had kratom.
>>
Henry Femmerfield - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 14:52:15 EST uIFQPNge No.610738 Reply
took a big gamble and got 50lbs of FTL direct. had the money to burn so what the hell. ended up being pretty good, no plant matter, pretty good smell, good taste. all around a solid 7/10 gets ya pretty good, redosing it worked well too
>>
Kekistan69 - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 15:47:42 EST JEt2x1Cb No.610739 Reply
Got some BRM today at my local grocery store. I know these have been TRASH for basically years now but I have taken around a 6 week tolerance break and 2lbs has me feeling nice. When I was a daily user of NC seeds a few months ago, I was certain BRM was completely bunk, 0/10. Now, I guess they must be a 0.5-1.5/10 because I am certainly high right now. These probably wouldn't be enough to keep a PST addict out of withdrawals, but for anyone with zero tolerance they can at least get the job done.
>>
dr. m - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 21:47:44 EST LOk04uH3 No.610745 Reply
1569721664064.jpg -(140744B / 137.45KB, 1124x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>610700

Sure is. In fact, 7 days isn't even that long. Medium sized PST dependence has a WD that lasts ~12-21 days depending on the specific symptom. Super severe and lengthy PST withdrawal lasts ~21-35 or so days. You should feel significantly better in another week. Consider dosing kratom for about 2-4 weeks before rapidly tapering off during another 1-2 weeks so you're decent for work. Don't take super high doses...just eat like 1.5-3g every 3-6 hours as needed in 00 capsules.

>anyways

BWOpiated

Got my sub doc test in a few days, so it's time to use crazy high bupe doses to get my urine levels up. Normally do 4mg/day, so I'm going to see if 16mg snorted will do anything. I don't expect it to do anything, but it's worth a shot I'd suppose. Prepping it right now.

Dosed 0.5mg pharma xanax a few nights ago combined with 10mg cyclobenzaprine and 50mg hydroxyzine, with around 2 glasses of wine and a beer. WOW did I feel that 0.5mg xanax way more than I ever should have! That's what somewhere around ~21-45 days of benzo sobriety and only rarely drinking 2-3 servings of booze does for you I guess. It was super chill, at least for a few hours of numb feels.

As I cross "over" the one year sobriety line from regularly using full agonist opioids, I'm not going to lie when I say I totally feel an opioid lapse coming on in the next 30-40 days. Just trying to be honest you know? It doesn't feel like my life has been or currently is going anywhere positive these days...nothing but the same old shit.

I can't relate whatsoever to these people who say they feel "completely changed" or "so much better" 1-6 months after "sobriety," whether genuine sobriety or suboxone/subutex. It sort of seems like at the one year point, whatever could possibly be PAWS must either be completely gone, or is ~90-98% gone. If this is my true baseline, then that sucks fucking dick.

Hope you're all staying safe out there. I miss Q man. We used to talk a lot.

Peace
>>
Frederick Dumblehood - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 10:17:32 EST CTiahFI1 No.610747 Reply
1569766652744.jpg -(201434B / 196.71KB, 1103x1373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>610745
>I can't relate whatsoever to these people who say they feel "completely changed" or "so much better" 1-6 months after "sobriety,"
I think it's often the people who did crazy things while high, or crazy things to get high, who feel the most this way. My main motivation to quit is that it would save me money.
There's more long-term goals I could reach if I quit, but that's not a good enough excuse right now for me. I know I'd be a better version of myself right now if I was sober, but not much better.
I'd also need to quit alcohol to have an honest model for the sobriety baseline you're talking about.

Whatever you do in 30-40 days, I hope you stay a good version of yourself.
Thanks for posting that Ikigai image too, it's very interesting.
>>
Ernest Duckspear - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 10:56:39 EST OHIHxMID No.610749 Reply
>>609357
Does anyone have trouble coming off the seeds and not getting stuck on kratom. Kratom is great for it but get WD from kratom next.
>>
dr. m - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 11:05:41 EST LOk04uH3 No.610750 Reply
>>610749

That's where very strict self-tapering comes in. If you can't dose kratom on a structured schedule and/or strictly follow a taper regimen, you will have to endure some WDs. It's not a perfect solution where you don't experience negative symptoms. Good luck!
>>
Martin Foshspear - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 12:48:04 EST uoKcnhtv No.610753 Reply
so what’s good with the october FTL? got a 2lb off the river and about to take an elbow after a week or 2 off w only kratom. resisting seems to be cool again, so i may drink half now half in a few hours. it’s only 1pm anyway i usually dose around 6pm
>>
Kekistan69 - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 13:59:26 EST JEt2x1Cb No.610757 Reply
>>610749
Kratom is very addictive itself. I switched from PST to Kratom recently and have no intention on quitting daily Kratom use anytime soon. but I have quit Kratom in the past. My advice is, if you want to quit Kratom, I'd recommend going cold turkey and just sucking it up. I've done that 4 times and even though it isn't fun, it's nowhere near as bad as PST withdrawals. Tapering Kratom never works for me, so I either just accept the addiction or don't use it at all. Feels rough for a couple weeks but isn't that bad, at least it isn't for me.
>>
Ernest Duckspear - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 14:33:57 EST OHIHxMID No.610758 Reply
>>610750
I’ve been using seeds and tea with Kratom by the heap for a few months and now it’s been day 6 or so no seeds only kratom and feel like I could just stop the Kratom. I usually take like 310g doses by this time in the day just now took my first 10g but wasn’t feel like I was really inWD. I know the Benz and weed are really helping but surprised I’m not getting runny nose or sweets off it. But my head is kind of hurting and I feel a little down and reAlly fiending, guess that’s the cravings.

Looks like physically I may be over the worst. Feel bad for using it since I didn’t feel any WD but also don’t want to hurt my body dropping to fast and to help cravings.
>>
Priscilla Blinnerwodge - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 22:04:45 EST YWuO1wkg No.610763 Reply
Taking one for the aussie team and checking out Hoyts, bought 1 jar (#17119) and made as usual. Will report back if it's active or if I wasted my time going to the supermarket.

Note, my normal 'morning' dose is a Hoyts jar (though with non store bought seeds). So comparable dose, though expecting quality to be drastically different. I'd rate my current seeds 6/10, will give a rating on current Hoyts in a few hours.
>>
>>
Priscilla Blinnerwodge - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 22:06:15 EST YWuO1wkg No.610764 Reply
>>610763
Quick update, taste is basically non-existent (but the wash came out pretty dark, considering I used too much water). Let's see where this goes.
>>
Barnaby Sidgestock - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 23:10:43 EST YofsFlfv No.610768 Reply
>>610749
same, never been able to shake kratom addiction even after not using regular opiates/opioids for months.
>>
Priscilla Blinnerwodge - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 00:47:54 EST YWuO1wkg No.610771 Reply
>>610763
Final update, about 2.5hrs in. Actually not that bad, compared to my normal seeds these seem pretty fucking decent. Feeling pretty good and cleared up WD, eyes aren't super pinned but definitely seem smaller.

Hoyts might be back on the menu boys, gonna do another test tomorrow with 2 jars (normal night dose) and compare to tonights dose of my regular seeds.
>>
Edward Wullyworth - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 01:31:02 EST OHIHxMID No.610772 Reply
>>610765
Where do you see that available? Already gone.
>>
Doris Hindlewater - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 01:48:30 EST tc9E8jBI No.610773 Reply
>>610637
Thanks for the tips, are the cheaper ones off the bay rubbish? I see some that are double the price and state they are unwashed so I'm guessing they're the 7/10.

Things are pretty shitty. I wasted money on expensive seeds that were really good a month ago but I guess they ran out of good product, now Ive been poisoning myself with thebaine heavy seeds for almost 2 weeks.

>>610763
thanks for the update, keep us posted on the hoyts situation
>>
Esther Billingwell - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 02:00:49 EST gCvLmWqD No.610774 Reply
So do any of you guys use calcium supplements in your concoctions?
I've read a recipe strongly recommending it.
>>
Lillian Deshfoot - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 02:14:46 EST U3QQ8wBn No.610775 Reply
>>610774
I haven't heard anything about adding calcium but be careful because too many calcium supplements can cause kidney stones!
>>
Blinkey Bill - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 02:28:27 EST d/5lvbhL No.610776 Reply
>>610773
I sampled some hoyts and was thoroughly disappointed. Ill try some bay seeds to ween myself off. I need to be sober. There is one store bought brand which has been consistently active "they are quite fresh" if you get my on the nose reference.

Stay safe boys
>>
Caroline Fuzzleham - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 19:03:14 EST GOSwM1UK No.610790 Reply
FTL poppy seeds disappeared off the river sometime in the last 30 minutes. I woke up and was going to immediately place an order, but got distracted. I tried to go back just now via a bookmark, and it says page not found. Trying to navigate via my orders gives me the same result, and searching turns up nothing. I managed to find a single page for the 4lb bags, but it just says not available and that there's no further info.

This sucks, hopefully just a hiccup. All of FTL's other products are still there, only poppy seeds are MIA.
>>
Edward Wullyworth - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 19:18:01 EST OHIHxMID No.610791 Reply
>>610790
They’ve been having screwy issues all week delivering. Either they too it down to get hat sorted or that was just amazon knocking FTL out.
>>
Kekistan69 - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 19:41:28 EST JEt2x1Cb No.610792 Reply
>>610790
Could be they found out FTL was being used for PST. Might've taken them down for the same reason SN was taken down awhile back. I don't understand why every asshole on the river feels the need to explicitly discuss PST in the reviews of every poppyseed product. There are ways to signal seeds are suitable for PST without outright saying "DERP I use PST and these seeds got the job done. Had me nodding all day." But I guess I'm asking too much of people to not be completely fucking retarded.
>>
Ebenezer Grandstone - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 20:00:05 EST kosthh3l No.610793 Reply
>>610792

Is TNT Tasmanian worth it? Or like FTL a good way to go?
I’ve literally only ever ordered SN but they’re fucjing sold out again and I need to get some for my two days off this month...

Like a pound of current SN can get me pretty buzzed I don’t have a habit or a tolerance outside of whatever kratom addiction is doing to my brain rn
>>
Kekistan69 - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 20:29:35 EST JEt2x1Cb No.610794 Reply
>>610793
I remember a few days ago someone talked about the TNT Tasmanian and said they were pretty weak, but active. FTL is probably a better choice for the money, because there's at least a chance you'll get a good batch. I'm not using PST at the moment (Kratom instead) but I'd go with FTL if I were using.

Btw Kratom doesn't do much to tolerance to real opiates in my experience. Whenever I've been off PST the past 3 years I've taken 12-24g of Kratom everyday, and if I take PST after 4+ weeks off I get high as shit if the seeds are good. However the last time that happened for me was the last batch of NC I got at the end of July, which was before they went bunk.
>>
Ebenezer Grandstone - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 20:41:54 EST kosthh3l No.610795 Reply
>>610793

Whatever idk why I even asked lol ordered 4lbs of FTL. Can anyone with experience of recent SN and FTL tel me how they might stack up pound for pound potency wise, don’t wanna be too cautious or fuck my days off by vomiting constantly nb
>>
Martin Drevingfat - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 20:45:30 EST OHIHxMID No.610796 Reply
>>610795
You’ll be able to tell by the wash difference. TNT seems to just be trying to put a sale on its weak seeds to rid them.
>>
Ebenezer Grandstone - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 20:45:38 EST kosthh3l No.610797 Reply
>>610794

Never even heard of NC. When I had my legit pst habit like 3 years or so ago, before heroin, I was buying those cheap ass bags of absolute FIRE from SN and then time goes on this and that and I’ve never ended up ordering outside of them. So we’ll see how it goes. Yea I know I still get high af off my SN washes even tho I’ve been taking kratom like every two hours for over a year straight again I was just saying
>>
Eliza Drengertan - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 22:37:39 EST YWuO1wkg No.610800 Reply
>>610763
Another update, it seems like Hoyts are really hit or miss. Tried again and it was complete bunk, same batch #. Still not a bad gamble if you cannot get anything else.

Another supermarket experiment, just dosed 500g of RF. They used to be banging but have been seemingly trash for at least a year now. Not expecting much, though will report back.

>>610776
Yeah I just found that out, Hoyts seem very hit or miss. In regards to your store bought brand, are they the small containers with the green lids? Or the even smaller bags that are like 50g? I haven't seen any other store bought seeds and don't quite get your reference. I'm in Sydney if that changes anything.

>>610773
There's only 3 sellers I stick to on the bay, 2 of which are probably the most 'popular' so you should see them. Although they're not incredible seeds, just better than store bought (and buying bulk from the comfort of home is nice).

There's one brand on right now for literally double the price of everything else, which I'm really tempted to test, but I've already got 3 other shipments on the way... Has anyone tried them? I've veeeery tempted to give it a gamble
>>
Shitting Blanningson - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 01:12:54 EST T4vsVRBJ No.610802 Reply
Looks like river just pulled about 99% of the poppyseeds they had available.
They may be done for good... all that shows when i search now is housebound spice rack size jars and BRM, which is available prime all of a sudden. Hope it’s temporary but it doesn’t feel that way
>>
LoLFeDeXsUx - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 06:39:10 EST 9FXV3Bes No.610807 Reply
>>610802

Holy shit. Can't say I'm surprised, in a way I'm totally fine with that because of how mainstream they are and how absolutely retarded so many reviewers are. There was a LOT of blatant "tea" talk the last couple weeks, like even more than normal. Will definitely miss 1day shipping, though... certain companies are pretty damn unreliable with getting your package out the door right away lately.
>>
LoLFeDeXsUx - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 06:53:10 EST 9FXV3Bes No.610808 Reply
>>610807

Thinking on it a little more, this could also explain the strange shipping lately. Could have been FTL unloading their river stock through direct orders. I highly doubt this is a glitch, hope I'm wrong,
>>
The Tea Monster - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 13:27:50 EST mQ9eyxfu No.610814 Reply
>>610794
I'm that someone, and you are absolutely right. FTL is the far better bet right now
>>
Martin Drevingfat - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 14:56:13 EST OHIHxMID No.610821 Reply
>>609357
Does FTL direct have a consistent delivery record or is it all over the place?
>>
Caroline Hibbleman - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 16:05:19 EST GOSwM1UK No.610823 Reply
I emailed FTL yesterday, and they just responded saying the river won't be carrying seeds anymore. Fuck.
>>
Augustus Chandlechot - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 18:13:45 EST uoKcnhtv No.610826 Reply
>>610823
just cancelled my prime membership. back to using my parents (obviously couldn’t use theirs for ordering nothing but 5lbs of poppy seeds a month lol)
>>
Charles Bonkinbot - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 20:03:59 EST g5g5zJyr No.610827 Reply
>>610825
Less public visibility means sellers sell less, maintaining inventory further. Less people going, "huh, these seeds are supposed to get me higher than giraffe pussy, but only got me to power lines" intersperced among polish ladies making pastry, which makes a feedback loop when other people see such things and are spurred on to order and try.

I think, from the general person who posts here's perspective, less new people fetting involved in this, the better. Old heads who still are on this stuff are ostensibly lifers and know to not spill beans unnecessarily.
>>
Isabella Fimblestock - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 20:33:16 EST YWuO1wkg No.610828 Reply
>>610827
Yeah sounds like a good thing in terms of maintainability. We were getting dangerously close to mainstream, which is a short hop away from prohibition. Surely the sellers know what's up, I wonder if this is them responding (and not wanting to lose a large chunk of 'bulk' customers).
>>
Kirtaner !Ub4TCdRjOM - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 20:37:03 EST faOsEiEi No.610829 Reply
>>610828
I'm probably going to have to put a moratorium on poppy threads. Getting pressure.
>>
dr. mario - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 21:03:15 EST LOk04uH3 No.610830 Reply
>>610829

Hey Kirt,

Can you just instill some rules that are actually enforced? Like no direct sourcing, etc. What are the specific concerns of those messaging you so we can address them? What sort of financial/economic/political/social weight do these people possess that makes their input so heavily valued?

Thanks for the reply man. We've needed an additional opi janitor/moderator (as well as arguably stim/benz) besides quetz for a while, and there's several good candidates (not even talking about myself).
>>
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 21:30:06 EST ha44mmRc No.610831 Reply
>>610829
I could mod this board, I check it every couple hours a day and think I know enough about the rules here (been here for over 7 years) . What's the email to request becoming a mod?
>>
Martin Lightcocke - Wed, 02 Oct 2019 00:54:29 EST 3G5KtRVJ No.610837 Reply
>>610829
Pressure from whom? Doesn't make a difference, reeeeeeeeeeeeeddit has done all the damage.
>>
BlinkeyBill - Wed, 02 Oct 2019 02:06:08 EST D0p7UIMZ No.610838 Reply
>>610800
Yes my man the seeds I'm referring to have a green lid and come in small stout containers or 45 g pouches. They always have me ichy.
Tried a Hoyts jar with some health food store brand and they have me feeling nice but not ichy at all.

I've ordered from a pure source on eBay . I have it gets here tomoz I paid for express
Keep me posted lads
>>
Archie Bogglefuck - Wed, 02 Oct 2019 07:19:43 EST 6vyTjX1P No.610844 Reply
>>610837
I would also like to know where the pressure comes from. I'm fine with the moratorium, it'd just be highly preferable to know why.
>>
Kirtaner !Ub4TCdRjOM - Wed, 02 Oct 2019 08:07:32 EST faOsEiEi No.610846 Reply
>>610844
Anything involving money.

This thread got my Patreon temp locked and advertisers are asking questions. I'm already having enough problems.

This post was edited by Kirtaner on 02-10-2019 08:08:24
>>
Archie Bogglefuck - Wed, 02 Oct 2019 08:12:07 EST 6vyTjX1P No.610847 Reply
>>610846
For sure man. Just out of curiosity, is it only because people were semi-candidly talking about specific sourced products or is this a bigger thing where eventually you'll have to get rid of all drug boards?
>>
Archie Bogglefuck - Wed, 02 Oct 2019 08:23:55 EST 6vyTjX1P No.610849 Reply
>>610848
So would extraction tek discussion on /psy/ be a no go now? Or what about the entirety of /crops/ as most of those users are most likely in illegal states/countries? I'm not trying to make an argument to keep this thread or anything so please don't take my questions that way, I'm just trying to understand exactly what is happening here.
>>
Kirtaner !Ub4TCdRjOM - Wed, 02 Oct 2019 10:52:15 EST veZvPkN+ No.610850 Reply
>>610849
/crops/ is discussion on cultivation, /psy/ teks are not the same sort of thing.

poppy sourcing is sourcing and has actually always fallen under the "no sources" rule.

people give a shit about opioids.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.