Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Should I assume my dumb decision is H?

- Thu, 15 Aug 2019 05:19:07 EST VkyM8MkQ No.609440
File: 1565860747336.jpg -(198630B / 193.97KB, 3008x1960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Should I assume my dumb decision is H?
Found some powder in a users room when I visited a house I had to do something at. Took a gel cap filled with chunky white powder which I assume is scramble H. And some small thin glas vial with a plastic topper on it not sure what it was but pretty sure it was some opiate as we. Been binging lil bumps every couple hours. Feels like an opiate. Tried to test em with my mandelin kit. But I think its bad due to its a couple years old. Liquid is a nasty brown color now.

Feels like an opiate but I havnt been going to full nods but I cant keep myself asleep for more more than a couple hours. On east coast by baltimore. I seem fine and high, itchy and tiny pupils. Should I assume its h?
>>
Nicholas Shakewater - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 10:06:00 EST 2cI7lFmw No.609443 Reply
>>609440
OP, seriously tho, are you a burglar afraid he stole fent from some poor sucker?
>>
nate - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:30:05 EST MXwJd0uM No.609446 Reply
>>609440
From what I've read/watched specifically around Baltimore and the east coast, they commonly sell H in the gel caps, most usually that heavily cut shit "scramble", and the mini vials with coloured tops were often coke or crack. They may or probably use em for dope too tho so don't take my word on it
>>
hsn - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:34:21 EST cA+802PK No.609447 Reply
>>609446
Correct OP has cut to shit fent. But slight correction, Florida actually serves all of its H in caps not just scramble like the north east. It’s really weird considering how humid it is down here and they fused together often. But it’s been this way for a long time.
>>
nate - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 18:20:56 EST MXwJd0uM No.609463 Reply
>>609447
Yeah, i always thought that they would all melt and congeal together too. God; especially in fucking Florida. I mean, shit it takes hardly any moisture or sweat at all for the Ritalin LA capsules I have at the moment to get sticky and all the beads stick to the cap when you try pour them out
>>
hsn - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 20:49:31 EST cA+802PK No.609470 Reply
>>609464
It’s the most retarded fucking shit. Like you said imagine being in full blown wd in the middle of summer trying to bust apart a gummy ass cap in a hot fucking gas station bathroom after you just rode your fucking bike 14 miles round trip to cop. God damn it gives me anxiety thinking about it. Oh and what I wrote up it totally from my own experience minus withdrawal as I’m not dependent but it still fucking sucks.

Just trying to slowly pry the stupid ass cap apart only to realize it has welded itself together. So you tear off the end and half your h flies out and the other half is stuck to the cap. Or your sweaty ass keeps melting the cap. FUCK. Sadistic Haitians I tell you, they started this shit lol.
>>
nate - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 02:14:09 EST MXwJd0uM No.609527 Reply
>>609470

Haha yeah Bro, exactly what I was picturing lol. You'd wonder why they don't stick to the tried and true plastic baggies, since they're much more convenient and safe to protect your shit. And that light moisture won't destroy the fucking thing lol . That must be frustrating. Nb
>>
Nigel Sadgemotch - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 21:07:13 EST SnO3ZRr8 No.609564 Reply
>>609527
maybe so they can eat them if theyre busted? I dunno though...seems like a good way to OD. Is it in a bag in the capsule? I'm on the opposite end of the country.
>>
Eugene Pittfuck - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 17:39:09 EST 4dTnJKkc No.609656 Reply
>>609440
Has anyone shit on this guy for stealing a guy's (probably) entire stash yet? If he was sick, and took SOME, that'd be one thing, but it doesn't seem like he has a habit since he can't even tell immediately if he's got an opiate or not after snorting it. Yeah, you probably do, OP, but that's pretty shitty man. I'd beat the complete shit out of you if I found out beyond a doubt you were the one who took the last of my shit when I started kicking hard; sorry to be hateful but I really hope karma fucks you over for that shit.
>>
Eugene Pittfuck - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 17:44:38 EST 4dTnJKkc No.609658 Reply
>>609656
Ok, so, looking at the post again, you probably DIDN'T take his whole stash. I misread at first and thought you said you took a couple caps and vials, so my bad. But those could've easily been the only 2 he had left for the foreseeable future so..I kinda take it back, but not completely.
>>
Phyllis Buzzcocke - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 20:45:46 EST cbXJ46oj No.609663 Reply
>>609656
I mean, after that thread about the dude going on like a mini rampage or the thread about kidnapping/being kidnapped (i forget the deets), trying to be a voice of morality here is sort of like pissing into a hurricane. Is it the right thing to do? of course. will you end up covered in piss and also probably dead from being in a hurricane? absolutely. has this analogy gotten away from me? definitely. in conclusion, I completely agree with you but I've given up on trying to give people advice or judgement (not that you should give up, at least someone on here should call people out for their dumbass junky shit).
>>
Beatrice Briblingleg - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 04:40:38 EST 4dTnJKkc No.609787 Reply
>>609663
No doubt man, I agree with you too; I'm not the voice of morality here or anywhere else. I've done shitty stuff myself, like everyone, I can't judge anyone for shit, but...There's a big asterisk there: I've done shitty stuff..*While sick as all hell*. This faggot ass jerkoff cleary has no habit. And even when flopping around like a fish coated in sweat, I'd pinch some I got for someone else(pretty much a given though, really..) but I've never and never will burn someone with a habit. Really makes my blood boil, and a guy with a vial and cap laying around in Baltimore..I'm gonna guess he gets sick(see: he lives in Baltimore). I dunno, is what it is I guess, but fuck OP. Sorry, Op; but fuck you.
>>
Phineas Furrygold - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 17:44:16 EST rMoGgOJh No.609794 Reply
>>609440

If he is any kind of "real" junkie, he will know exactly how much he has and will notice if any of it is gone. He'll put 2+2 together and will be extremely pissed off, with good reason.

I hope for your own sake you don't know him and he doesn't know you or you are unlikely to ever see him again

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.