Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

100 mcg/hour fentanyl patches

- Sat, 17 Aug 2019 18:11:15 EST 0DBMiwu4 No.609555
File: 1566079875777.jpg -(58239B / 56.87KB, 510x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 100 mcg/hour fentanyl patches
I have some 100 mcg/hour fentanyl patches.
I want to get high on them. I take 400mg of codeine every day and have done for several months. 400mg of codeine doesn't get me high at all anymore, maybe a small buzz for about an hour.
I'm planning on cutting one of the patches into quarters and applying it to my skin so I get a 25 mcg/hour dose of fentanyl every hour.
will that be enough to get me high?
>>
Archie Gaggleway - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 19:23:41 EST SnO3ZRr8 No.609557 Reply
assuming its spread around the patch evenly...
>>
Beatrice Dollerhall - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 21:33:36 EST 0DBMiwu4 No.609570 Reply
>>609567
what more do you need to know? I can provide more info
>>
dr. m - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 21:57:26 EST 1qKXc0ke No.609572 Reply
>>609555

This is a very bad idea OP. It's not rational whatsoever to assume that the activate ingredient is equally distributed. At least for the old gel patches, when you cut the patch in any way, it impacted the rate of absorption through the skin.

Personally, I'd suggest shredding the absolutely shit out of the patch into as many pieces as you can (don't worry about measuring the individual pieces) before adding the shredded pieces to water.

It's not exactly clear online what Fentanyl Hcl's water solubility is, but from what I've found online, it's definitely more than 0.5mg/ml. Now 100mch/hr patches contain AT LEAST 7.2mg, but it's likely much more than that. So simply dissolve it in say 100ml of water by agitating the solution for a few minutes and then just letting it sit for minutes or hours.

Just continue this process for at least a few days just to be sure...like maybe 72hr. Then take out the patch pieces, and put them in a separate container (they can be extracted further at a later time).

Assuming the patch contains a bare minimum of 7.2mg, or likely closer to 10mg give or take (LOOK THIS UP FIRST FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!!), we can then assume that it's 10ml/100ml, or 0.1mg/ml, minus the percentage of fentanyl still remaining in the matrix adhesive patches.

Then you can just use a 1ml oral or IV syringe with the needle removed to squirt a tiny bit up your nose. A recent study I read suggested only 0.3-0.4ml of solution can be efficiently absorbed by each nostril at a time. So hopefully 0.6ml, or ~60ug, of fentanyl hcl is a sufficient dose for you.

Otherwise, you can draw up a larger volume and consume it rectally in the same exact fashion.

ANY other dosing method (placing tiny pieces on your gums, pieces on your skin, somehow smoking/vaping small portions, etc) is absolutely not remotely safe for human consumption.

Either do as I suggested, or wear the entire patch appropriately and take it off the moment you feel like you're even getting close to being too high. DO NOT FALL ASLEEP WITH THE PATCH ON YOUR BODY!

Please be careful...many people have died from fucking around and playing mad scientist with these patches. They contain well over 7mg of fentanyl per patch. Just ~2-2.5mg of fentanyl will kill 50% of all opioid naive people.
>>
Beatrice Dollerhall - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 07:32:01 EST 0DBMiwu4 No.609598 Reply
>>609572
thanks man, that's actually the best method i've heard for being able to get an accurate dose.
>Now 100mch/hr patches contain AT LEAST 7.2mg
7.2mg? that's cute, these patches contain 20.4mg lmao
>>
Graham Huttingham - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 13:37:55 EST ItJ4j/PT No.609603 Reply
>>609555
Smoke it take a piece of tinfoil cut a line of the patch apply a little heat
To burn the plastic a little remove it if its removable, some patches u cant,
And chase the dragon.
>>
Beatrice Dollerhall - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:01:19 EST 0DBMiwu4 No.609606 Reply
>>609603
they're silicone patches, like they're really thin clear plastic with glue on one side. is it possible to smoke those ones? ive only came across information on how to smoke the gel ones
i wore 1/4 of a patch for 6 hours today and practically nothing happened. i took the patch off and used a razor to cut out a strip and then i placed it into my mouth and held it on my gums for about 20 minutes before chewing it up.
im quite high right now. feel warm and a bit floaty, no euphoria but im quite relaxed and worry-free. is the high from smoking it better? i mean, im comfortable but there's no overwhelming bliss or anything
>>
Charles Shakegold - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 00:23:15 EST SnO3ZRr8 No.609632 Reply
>>609570
im just not knowledgeable about fent. did it a few times when i was really into h (4grams a day) years ago...got me well.
>>
Shit Brucklestock - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 02:54:14 EST zR2YYRu7 No.609637 Reply
Id find it hard to believe pharma fent patch isnt equally distributed enough to safely be split in quarters. cutting lil squares, yes. quarters...comeon
>>
Henry Deshtot - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:06:31 EST 0DBMiwu4 No.609640 Reply
>>609637
fuck knows, they're matrix ones not reservoir ones, apparently matrix ones are okay to cut up.
i've been cutting strips off the patch, holding it in my cheek for 30 minutes and then chewing it. seems to be working and i'm gradually increasing my dose.
i took 2 very small strips yesterday and simply felt okay, not sick or anything but not exactly high apart from mild relaxation.
about an hour ago i put 2 bigger trips into my gums and then chewed it and then 20 minutes ago i put another bigger stirp into my gums and im going to start chewing that one now too. im pretty itchy and relaxed now, the pain in my stomach has gone.

>>609632
thanks anyway, man. i appreciate it.
>>
Phyllis Buzzcocke - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 21:16:27 EST cbXJ46oj No.609667 Reply
>>609637
why is that at all hard to believe? like when designing it, do you think they were thinking "how do we make this safe for people to abuse?", lol. I don't know about these in particular, but I know for a fact there are some fent patches that are not distributed evenly and people have died trying to fuck around with them.
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 12:40:33 EST OgX3IMCX No.609684 Reply
I remember back before the days of mass illicit fentanyl people would post threads about chewing patches, some people were actually ingesting gel from Durogesic or other reservoir patches and if I remember correctly lots of people suffered serious non-opioid related health problems just from other material components of patches.

Only stating it for harm reduction purposes and to see if anyone else knows or remembers what i'm talking about. I went through my share of gel patches back in the day but I never went the buccal administration route or actually ate pieces of patches like apparently some did.
>>
hsn - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 13:20:06 EST UE37Quda No.609685 Reply
>>609667
Source? I’ve never heard of someone dying from fent patches specifically from the way the fent was unevenly distributed. Are you thinking of polymer matrixes and maybe the person underestimated the potency? It does make sense for a pharma product to be evenly distributed but what do I know about fent patches.
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 13:47:14 EST OgX3IMCX No.609686 Reply
>>609685
>I've never heard of someone dying from fent patches specifically from the way the fent was unevenly distributed.

How could anyone deduce that posthumously? I'm not trying to argue with you but that's an unknown unknown. Unless the user somehow stated before use and OD/death that they were aware of other factors like potency and/or similar aspects.

Although I can't remember my source for this information I do remember reading something about medication in tablet form having only to be evenly distributed if the pill is scored to be broken in half. Then again I see pharmacists chopping N8 subs in half and giving people 4mg doses at the clinic and i know those pills aren't scored so that kind of removes the legitimacy of what I just said.. who knows.. I could see gel reservoir patches being unevenly distributed because you can literally move the gel around inside the membrane by placing it flat on a table and pushing on it with a plastic card.
>>
dr. m - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 14:19:45 EST qsHN3Ndz No.609688 Reply
>>609686

IMO the bigger problem isnt if it's evenly distributed or not. The problem is that cutting it, at least for the OG gel patches, caused a higher absorption rate than normal because of the edges oozing gel.

OP, dont gum them. Using them nasally or rectally is over two as efficient. Look up sublingual and buccal bioavailability percentages for buccal (on the gems) fent. Its only like 30-40% IIRC. Meanwhile, nasal is ~89% and rectal is presumably 90%+.
>>
Clara Penderson - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 14:56:36 EST 6vyTjX1P No.609716 Reply
>>609640
Yo OP use basically this method

chop it up into small bits and eat it like you would acid

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.