Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Sleep during WD

- Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:07:15 EST cFO37f8I No.609599
File: 1566137235656.jpg -(70717B / 69.06KB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Sleep during WD
Whats yalls sure fire way of sleeping during WD? Its honestly the worst part for me, i wish i could skip the time
>>
Graham Brondlederk - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 13:42:24 EST lKQ+Iy8V No.609605 Reply
>>609599
st johns wort helps the resltless legs somewhat, plus valium of course. accept that sleep will temp be disturbed but in a week you'll be ok, or at least better.
>>
Rebecca Dingerford - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 14:08:37 EST CTiahFI1 No.609642 Reply
>>609599
Kratom. I take a little more than normal before bed quite often. Since I know I'm gonna be unconscious. I make my own capsules because the powder is disgusting to me. You can buy them in capsule form too (expensive though).
Try a high dose (30-40mg) of loperamide if you have nothing else we've mentioned, and you really need some sleep.

[DO NOT TAKE HIGH DOSES OF LOPERAMIDE REGULARLY, IT'S VERY DANGEROUS TO DO SO]
>>
Kekistan69 - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 14:22:17 EST JEt2x1Cb No.609643 Reply
>>609599
Kratom has allowed me to sleep through withdrawals everytime. Specifically red Bali Kratom.
>>
Phoebe Lighthood - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 14:34:33 EST SI0jDs3E No.609645 Reply
>>609599
Clonidine, it may be difficult to get unless you are on or know someone on subs/methadone maintenance. It's a lifesaver in withdrawals though, helps with a lot of the symptoms at 0.1mg, and it will knock you out at 0.2mg.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonidine
>>
Phyllis Buzzcocke - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 21:11:47 EST cbXJ46oj No.609666 Reply
>>609599
love how everybodys answer to how to sleep during WD is "take opiates". like, duh.
my advice is dope yourself up on benzos and doxlamine (otc sleeping pill, benadryl also works but doxl is much better at getting you to sleep) and take a hot bath/shower, try to time it so the drugs all peak as you're getting out. Better option is clonidine, but that's harder to get. Gabapentin is also a good option if you can get it.

Take a few mgs of lope (immodium) so you can spend the night in bed instead of the toilet, some tylenol+advil to somewhat help with aches, CBD or weed to further help getting somewhere close to comfortable, along with ONE of the sleep aid options I mentioned earlier (don't mix em all together, pick a lane and stay in it) and you're well on your way to a solid 4 hours of interrupted, terrible sleep.
>>
Hedda Ponnerspear - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 21:50:01 EST CTiahFI1 No.609699 Reply
>>609666
>doxlamine (otc sleeping pill, benadryl also works...)
not sure about doxlamine, but benadryl by itself often makes RLS even worse. be careful with that one
>>
Hedda Ponnerspear - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 21:56:56 EST CTiahFI1 No.609700 Reply
my advice is to honestly find what works for you. if you're not taking your main opiate (and not getting addicted to another hard drug/harmful substance), you're progressing.
>[lots of good advice above me - try and decide what gives you the best chance]
>>
Jenny Shittingman - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 00:04:56 EST LZ2GiWn6 No.609701 Reply
Ibuprofen, Clonidine, Gabapentin and or Valium can all help. When I was cold turkey WD from heroin half g a day habbit. I used all of them simultaneously and experienced little to no withdrawals and slept through most of it(granted I had a full script for everything though besides the ibuprofen).
>>
Lydia Dremmleson - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 03:14:41 EST tBlRG5oX No.609729 Reply
>>609699
>not sure about doxlamine, but benadryl by itself often makes RLS even worse

Benadryl may make you sleep, but it is kinda harsh, especially after 75 mgs.
Will make you need water but will not allow you to sleep, after about 6 hours,
and will likely be turning over and over, to drink more water. doxlamine an
associate says if far more reliable without these side effects.

Sleep, of label, Drs may prescribe, trazadone for sleep or mirtazapine. They are anti-depressants. Mirtazapine is a lott kinder and should produce sleep at 7 to 16 mgs within about 5 minute. For 8 hours, both are repeatable, with the same results at the same or even lesser doses. Like 7 mgs mirtazapine may be stronger for sleep than 16 mgs.

It is almost instant sleep for most. First taking it, may sleep for 8 10 12 hours per dose.
The saying 'less is better,' can be said about these, more-so with mirtazapine
>>
Augustus Bardfield - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 09:04:02 EST 2cI7lFmw No.609735 Reply
>>609729
Doxylamine is an antidepressant too. From my experience trazodone XR is weak, IR is much better for getting some sleep. Mianserine and mirtazapine are top tier. Throw in some melatonin if you have to and there's no way you will have trouble falling asleep.
>>
Basil Bruffingwill - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:26:07 EST +rJY0K/n No.609738 Reply
Aside from the obvious more opi and benzos try to excercise what you can manage. It’s easier to sleep during the day if you’re home. Everything seems to get worse at night especially with RLS (at least for me). If at your disposable though clonazolam was the only thing that worked better than kratom during WD. Kratom just takes the WD sometimes with a mild buzz but the clam completely overrode the WD and got me to the point I couldn’t keep my eyes open. Shit last so long too if made it possible to go to work the next day without redosing when I woke up only 24hours later. But it’s also pretty easy to blackout and miss work completely on that shit.
>>
Priscilla Heppershit - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:29:55 EST OHIHxMID No.609739 Reply
>>609738
Oh yeah. Long hot baths also help me a lot. And you guys will probably laugh at the thought of this one but I use my heating pad on my pillow for extra comfort. I usually have it on anyways but when in WD it seems to help relax me if I put my head on it rather my back what I primarily use it for.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.