Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Using on vivitrol.

- Sun, 18 Aug 2019 19:45:03 EST vxU1Ds4w No.609617
File: 1566171903239.png -(854334B / 834.31KB, 750x1334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Using on vivitrol.
Sup opi. So my question is what is the earliest day you can use on vivitrol and feel it. Yes I know all the risks involved in doing this. I’m on day 20 currently and haven’t tried anything yet but I know it wears off in 28 days but I got a toothache that hasn’t gotten any better so I’m trying to get some relief from shooting something. Thanks in advance 👍🏼.
>>
Simon Gocklestone - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 20:08:04 EST mVdQssMv No.609618 Reply
>>609617

No dice amigo take some benzos or ambien but opis are gonna throw you into wd
>>
Phyllis Buzzcocke - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 21:20:44 EST cbXJ46oj No.609668 Reply
must be some toothache
>>
dr. m - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 18:43:29 EST qsHN3Ndz No.609695 Reply
>>609617

I'm so sorry your....toothache...hurts so much you feel the need to shoot up. I used to tell people that you could try using suboxone/subutex because buprenorphine will break through naloxone, but that was before I found out vivitrol is naltrexone, not naloxone. Naltrexone has a stronger binding affinity than both buprenorphine and naloxone.

Your only hope is to wait until maybe day ~25-35 and use suboxone. This is because, while naltrexone will block just about any semi-common opioid, its half life is only 4-6hr. Naltrexone's metabolite is the one with the half life of like 13hr or something. Why is this important? Suboxone aka buprenorphine will break through naltrexone's metabolite, but not naltrexone itself. So towards the last few days or maybe a week of the vivitrol shot's effectiveness, it's possible that theres little to know actual naltrexone being released, and it's just the buildup of naltrexone metabolite that ensures that vivitrol remains effective for at least a full 28 days.

So tl;dr, you could try suboxone after around day 21 or later, but it likely wont work until at least 28-30 days, possibly 35+. However, suboxone/subutex is the most likely opioid to work towards the end of a month of vivitrol.

Honestly man, why are you even getting vivitrol unless it's court ordered? Personally I'd fight for sublocade instead.
>>
Jenny Shittingman - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 00:21:17 EST LZ2GiWn6 No.609702 Reply
I used to wait till the 30th day off vivitrol and start shooting again for like a day or two and then get the shot again lol.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.