Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Questions about OXYNEO 40mg ER

- Wed, 21 Aug 2019 13:44:07 EST QyExqGSP No.609711
File: 1566409447692.png -(12541B / 12.25KB, 174x66) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Questions about OXYNEO 40mg ER
Hey Opi, so I got a plug for some oxy.. I've been trying to score since I lost my script a few months back. So the oxy I have access too is from an older lady, with a script. They're Oxy Neo 40mg ER.

I'm not sure what to think, first of all I have basically 0 tolerance. Secondly, when I had a script it was for 5mg oxy IR. I was used to taking 15mgs of that.
This raises some questions for me hopefully yall could give me some insight on - I heard oxy neos are hard to split - because I wouldn't be dosing the full 40mg.. or at least I don't think so. Which leads me to my second question, if I was used to dosing 15mg IR every 5-6 hours - what will be the difference that I need to make up with these 40mg ER. They feel the same, but how does it come on? It lasts for longer, so will that mean it's a weaker high? If so, should I be dosing higher? I really don't want to go above 20-25mg for my first doses, because I dont want the tolerance build up so quickly & I don't want to risk anything.

Appreciate any help, thanks guys.
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 14:43:54 EST OgX3IMCX No.609714 Reply
There is some literature on when it hits peak plasma levels out there, google should help. Think of it this way though. OxyNeo is a 12hr extended release medication so divide 40 by 12 = 3.333 so think 3.33mg released every hour, obviously as time increases so does the level of absorbed oxycodone and I would assume the first 7 or 8 or so hours is a steady increase before the oxy digested in the first few hours gets eliminated.

If you are used to taking 15mg IR you would easily be safe to just take the whole pill, or two. Be smart though and take your time.
>>
Ernest Mingersodge - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:02:36 EST QyExqGSP No.609717 Reply
>>609714

Thanks m8, yeah I've been trying to look around google.
That makes perfect sense to me.. I'll make sure I keep looking into it to be safe, & hopefully some other people could confirm what you said aswell for assurance.

I'm getting them for $30 each.. Hopefully that's a decent price, never dealt with purchasing for street price.
If what you said's accurate I'll probably take two yeah - or 1 & a half to start off, if I can even break them.. can I?

but damn, ER sucks. There's less control with your dosing times, which I'm not a fan of that idea. 40mg to me would last me 2 days with IR.
>>
Edward Socklesodging - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:27:30 EST j04k2rVa No.609718 Reply
>>609714
i thought XR/ER released random amounts over time and CR/SR released a specific amount continuously like you described?
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 19:01:37 EST OgX3IMCX No.609719 Reply
>>609717
$30 each is fucking STEEP if you're in north America my friend, I'd say $15 at most is what they are worth. You can cut them in half and keep chopping them down until as many pieces as you can possibly make until it's practically instant release, strong scissors or wire cutters on pliers work best.

>>609718
To my knowledge XR and ER both mean Extended Release, CR means Controlled release, and SR means Sustained Release. They all mean the same thing, different drug companies in different countries (and even in the same countries) just use those abbreviations.
>>
Dextrolord - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 23:55:29 EST t9+obISS No.609724 Reply
>>609719
Just to piggyback on thants, I used toenail clippers, bought a new pair and they never touched any actual nails lol, to chop up my opana ERs back in the day and that worked perfectly
>>
dr. m - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 06:49:46 EST jSts+8cD No.609733 Reply
>>609711

Just break off the amount on the tablet you would want to take if it was the normal IR. Then crush that piece up best you can. Then drop it in a shot glass filled with normal coca-cola, not diet. Then wait ~8-16hr for it to dissolve. You can simply use citric acid mixed in water instead if you have it.

Once it's fully dissolved after ~8-16hr (no idea how long that specific formula takes to dissolve), simply drink the shot of coke, then refill shot glass with water, swirl it around, and drink any leftover goop/gel/residue. And that's how you turn it into roughly ~75-80% instant release and ~20-25% leftover extended release. Also, try to haggle them down to $20. They're XR after all.
>>
Barnaby Hissledock - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 09:51:07 EST j04k2rVa No.609736 Reply
>>609719
to my knowledge er/xr are aame amd cr/sr are the same, but as i said, cr/sr gives a continual amount and er/xr gives different amounts at different times. maybe should be looked into.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.