Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

I haven't shat in 8 days

- Thu, 22 Aug 2019 17:09:23 EST 9bMGWRoI No.609749
File: 1566508163392.jpg -(4993B / 4.88KB, 193x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I haven't shat in 8 days
I feel like I swallowed a bag of buckeye marbles and they're just rolling around in my guts. I'm bloated and feel like I have to piss, but it's not, it's just weight on my bladder. I managed one single nugget today which was.. not enough. it was about the size and shape of a chestnut.

I'd say it's the opiates but I don't think I do them that frequently... BUT I have been using them to not eat because they're great for that, so I got a bit of a double whammy here. I'm eating a literal bucket of spinach to try and get things going.

What's the longest you've gone without shitting?

what's uh the longest 'safe' time to go without shitting like when should I go to the doctor / get an enema before I die lol
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 17:15:56 EST OgX3IMCX No.609750 Reply
>>609749
>FecalVomit
>ShitBreath
>HospitalizedImpactedBowelSyndrome

get some laxatives asap, that isn't a joke. Mind you the three things above never happened to me but I have had EXTREME abdominal pain in my life from constant opioid use and my record is probably something like 6 or 7 days.
>>
Betsy Crapperhood - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 17:18:54 EST RRzRTB4Z No.609751 Reply
>>609749
SERIOUS
Either you go to the doctor right now,
OR
You stop the opiates for like 24 hours until you finally shit your guts out. It will be painfull, do it before the stool gets so big that it rips apart your sphincter, because if that happens youll be incontinent for life. YOu will always walk around with diapers

I had gone 7 days without shitting and nearly died. No joke. The stool stretched my rectum so far, that the walls were deprived of oxygen and blood. It was already nectrotized when they cut me up.
>>
Thomas Crommlestock - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 18:03:28 EST xScyS6ln No.609752 Reply
>>609749
I think there's some fearmongering here from your first two replies.

My question would be, just how little are you eating? It's not abnormal for your stool regularity, size, and shape to essentially decimate on hard diets. And when you do poop, it will be like rabbit/deer poop. A lot of buckshot turds and it will never feel satisfying.

Definitely keep your fibre up though. Spinach is a good start. Get some ducosate calcium too. It's a softener. As long as you're passing something there's motility. But definitely be aware /cautious and if you feel any lower abdominal aches, pain, nausea, or light-headedness definitely get medical treatment then. But I don't think you should panic right this second.

Not to be graphic on a non-adult board but I consider myself a colon and pooping expert because I enjoy giant adult toys on the regular and I adjust my diet to do so with the assistance of opis.
>so big that it rips apart your sphincter, because if that happens youll be incontinent for life

Not actually a thing. I can guarantee my favourite adult item is larger in diameter than your forearm and I have zero issues with continence. Sphincter are by their nature elastic.
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 00:17:13 EST OgX3IMCX No.609758 Reply
>>609752
Reread OP's first paragraph. That's an advanced & serious if he can feel bladder pressure and know its from backup.

Also OP start drinking lots of water now, it would serious behoove you.
>>
Oliver Sirringridge - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 04:58:15 EST 2cI7lFmw No.609762 Reply
>>609749
4 days. My first week of using daily ever and it was codeine. For some reason, even heroin and PST allowed me to shit quite easily every now and then. But codeine? My body was literally shaking after taking that dump and it felt like someone removed giant rock from my bowels. Had to lay down for a bit.
>>
William Claystock - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 08:50:58 EST OHIHxMID No.609763 Reply
>>609762
Same for me with h and pst. I always thought it was maybe because it’s a much stronger withdraw effect cause I would always poop in the morning before a dose or right after when my nose is still runny and all. But then again I’ve known a couple people who seem to get things moving by taking a shot.

Kratom also makes me shit hard (more than coffee) but after it kicks in it’ll be harder to go if I hadn’t yet. It usually triggers my peristalsis but if I doesn’t I end up screwing my self over.

Longest I’ve gone was between 5-7 days but I was using so much and lots of benzos at the time that I just nodded basically all week long. I only kept forgetting to take my stool softeners. I know it’s highly advised against but when I’m really backed up I’ll use ducolax stimulant laxatives. They’ve never failed to make me feel like I just had a colon cleanse.
>>
Kekistan69 - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 10:35:12 EST JEt2x1Cb No.609765 Reply
>>609749
For future reference anyone who uses opiates and gets constipated regularly needs to take MIRALAX on a regular basis. Once I started doing that I had 0 problems shitting every morning even when I was hooked on PST. Truly works wonders and it can be taken regularly without harmful side effects, unlike stimulant laxatives
>>
Fanny Fiddletudge - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 10:48:52 EST I/ST301X No.609766 Reply
>>609749
Dude OP are you dead?

oh shit guys did op died? what a horrific way to go
>>
Angus Semmerson - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 16:07:26 EST zlM4egsf No.609773 Reply
>>609765
This. I mostly only use PST anymore and sometimes Dillies when my buddy gets his script but I use PST daily and have been for years. PST especially seems to stop me up and until I discovered Miralax I wouldn't shit for a over a week sometimes and even then I had to use a finger to pull out small, round turds which tore up my asshole. Was a fucking mess with blood and all.

It doesn't force you to go and can sometimes take a few days to work but it basically allows your shit to absorb more water so it doesn't dry up and get stuck. I will say though that if you're currently constipated, it won't work that well. You need to use it before you get that far. I use the Miralax every 3 days and haven't had an issue shitting in years now.
>>
Phineas Furrygold - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 17:49:24 EST rMoGgOJh No.609795 Reply
>>609765

The only laxative that can be used regularly and indefinitely is lactulose, which also is very gentle in low doses and actually softens the shit too, making it much easier to pass.

Regular use of other laxatives can cause peristalsis to slow down and stop, which is an extremely serious medical emergency
>>
Kekistan69 - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 17:51:40 EST JEt2x1Cb No.609796 Reply
>>609795
I read a lot about miralax and saw nothing about any harmful side effects. A lot of people use it regularly. And as someone else already said, it draws more water to your stools to make them softer and easier to pass.
>>
Samuel Murddock - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 22:43:15 EST ZZZzwdbx No.609799 Reply
>>609749
Oh man, that is the #1 thing I do not miss from my fentanyl addiction. Fucking hell. Back in 2017 I once went something like 10+ days without shitting. I finally bought a laxative and I shoved it up my ass. I felt the need to shit 20 mins later but when I went to the toilet nothing would come out, I was straining like fuck and finally I felt some movement. It was agonizing, pure searing pain like I was pushing a bowling ball out. I was considering just swallowing my shame and going to the ER. There was blood running down my fucking leg and I literally passed out from the pain at one point. I finally stuck my fingers in there and just pulled out this bloody mess of rock-hard shit and then the rest came out. Never been in so much pain. To this day, almost 1 year clean I still see blood on the toilet paper when I shit sometimes. My ass has never been the same.
>>
Scourge of the West - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 07:57:45 EST GAvKKomF No.609810 Reply
1566734265124.jpg -(2892160B / 2.76MB, 2000x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15 days is my record. First thing I slammed was Morphine. I didn't realize I hadn't pooped until it had been about a week. I tred senna and colace with no luck. By day 10 I was desperate. I got an enema and loaded it up with cocaine. And nothing. It got worse and the worst was I couldn't help falling asleep at work. Also I still had morphine but if I didn't take it I was in pain real bad.

On day 13 to the 15 I couldn't get out of bed I kept Tori Amos sugar on repeat cuz it was the only thing that made me feel better. On day 15 I resolved to sbit or go to the hospital. I took 25 colace pills and got back into bed..3 hours later I got up it felt like something might be happening. It was over in 3 seconds and what a glorious 3 seconds it was.
>>
hsn - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 11:37:05 EST cA+802PK No.609830 Reply
>>609810
once you hit the two week mark shit starts to get real, like you cant perform daily functions anymore and eating induces nausea since you are bursting at the seams.

if you are desperate, and I mean ONLY when you are desperate, chug two bottles of magnesium citrate liquid and on god I swear itll cure your anus probs. just be prepared to be shitting skr8 liquid for the next 2-3 days while your body adjusts into the maternity stage after birthing such a mass.

also I notice I get the worst constipation when I am not drinking enough liquids so make sure to stay extra hydrated no matter what.
>>
Martha Smallworth - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 13:34:39 EST 41cJEaaF No.609831 Reply
Ideally you should be staying hydrated predominately. If that fails, buy a bottle of DXM only cough syrup, chug it with some coffee and smoke some cigarettes. These three things combined are sure to get you purging. Hope you're not dead OP! The longest I've ever gone without shitting was probably around 3 days. Interestingly, back when I ordered some Canadian codeine I had an incredibly frightening episode of urinary retention. I thought if I chugged enough water I would be able to go, but it actually just made the pressure and pain twenty times worse. I ended up checking myself into the ER and getting catheterized. The tube being shoved up my dick felt really weird, but the subsequent release of all that urine felt wonderful. I went back to the hospital the next day to have the catheter removed.
>>
Molly Smalllock - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 17:35:42 EST cbXJ46oj No.609932 Reply
>>609831
>buy a bottle of DXM only cough syrup, chug it
I'm going to recommend nobody do this because it sounds terrible and I can't see how it would help at all, unless you want to throw up.
like there is no problem where I think "yeah, let's throw a DXM trip on top of this, that'll make things better" especially something like this, but maybe that's just me.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.