Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Tramadol

- Mon, 26 Aug 2019 04:31:14 EST 2CqBzAsh No.609821
File: 1566808274963.jpg -(24815B / 24.23KB, 280x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Tramadol
I was prescribed tramadol 50mg, sometimes I take 100mg
It kinda zones me out
I'm curious what you would suggest as an alternative to talk to my doctor about.
>>
Phineas Pemblefuck - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 05:59:16 EST Yub+lSJr No.609824 Reply
>>609821
Codeine would be the next med your doc would prescribe after Tramadol if he's willing to. Maybe complain that tramadol makes you feel shitty due to the SNRI effect, a lot of people dislike trams because of the dirty feeling it can give you.

In AUS its so hard to get opi's prescribed now, its like pulling teeth, and only 2 years ago we could buy codeine otc. I think they've started a registry of how much doctors are prescribing. They will give it to you if there is an obvious legitimate need but if you just go in complaining about pain it's unlikely they will prescribe, though if you ask they sometimes will but they get really pissy at you. Taking codeine off the shelves was really some nanny state BS, we don;t even have a problem with opiates abuse here, it's absolutely nothing compared to the meth use. They're just trying to look like they're doing something about the drug problem while only screwing over the general public
Sorry about that.

opirage rant over.
>>
Ian Hottingfoot - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 06:25:13 EST 2CqBzAsh No.609826 Reply
>>609824
I have a rare genetic disease, so I don't think they will have a problem with prescribing me anything. I also went like 6 months before I broke down and asked for pain medication.
>>
abeksR !wjzl7eIsPk - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 07:38:44 EST tRlEtpfR No.609827 Reply
>>609824
man i feel u bein from aus . its absolute bs , such a dumb move n def devastating being 1 of the few countries where codeine was still OTC . i seen so many ppl move on from codeine to harder shit ( hammer being 1 of em ) coz of the script thing n i know thats jus how it goes but it def sped up the process of opiate graduation ha .
i see rikodeine bein next on the script only list as im even finding it harder to source , even my mrs who looks the furthest thing from an addict as shes sober as can be getn grilled by alot of chemists now over it .

in reply to OP , if u r in aus then if u havent already been given panadeine fortes , then next possibility is endone ( 5mg ir oxy ) or even oxynorm 10mgs but idk how lenient they truly r as i jus buy H these days n riko when im withdrawin or dont have the coin for that lovely powder .
if ur not in aus then i honestly have no clue , sorry if u r as that wall of txt is no help haha .

anyways gl on finding an alternative bro .
>>
Albert Bloddlebudge - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 08:48:38 EST SM77tUcL No.609829 Reply
>>609826
Okay cool, well not cool but you know what I mean. Anyway yeah like I said in my first reply say you feel weird/out of it/light headed from the tramadol and heard its because it messes with serotonin and that you'd like to try a different med (bonus points if you're already on an antidepressant). If you;re in the US maybe you could get hydrocodone since from what I've heard codeine isn't prescribed there much for pain please correct me if I'm wrong, or maybe you could even get low dose oxycodone. I doubt they would feel comfortable prescribing anything stronger than that unless you have very severe pain + need a med for 'breakthrough pain'.

>>609827
Dude in SA I can't even get rikodeine, well tbh I've never asked for it in person but all the pharmacy websites say its prescription only now. I wouldn't buy it anyway because unfortunately sorbitol doesn't agree with me. Are you in QLD or something? I've heard its still available there, in fact I've been told OLD is the best place to go drug seeking, something to do with new gullible doctors being trained there or something. I can;t really remember but an older lady told me she could get amp diet pills from them.

It sucks about people switching to H sooner. That's going to ruin so many people lives who may have avoided it otherwise plus make the demand go up and possibly the price if supply doesn't keep up. I wonder if the current seed drought in AUS could be contributed to the OTC ban too, though I've been told it's because of a literal drought so idk.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 16:39:14 EST 56TOD6Vq No.609837 Reply
OP - I was a tramadol for a few months in late spring and throughout the summer this year. Too, I as Rx'd the drug once in high school and once at the start of my undergrad.
My pain doc recently switched me to tapentadol hcl (Nucynta IR) after complaints about tramadol not doing a whole lot for pain. Tapentadol IR/XR is only available via name brand since the drug only hit the market in the late 2000s. Honestly, I am really pushing to get on another drug with less stimulation that is cheaper and better for pain. Typically, hydrocodone or morphine would be next up for pain medications but that was my prior experience.

Because I am prescribed two different benzos (diazepam and alprazolam), cyclobenzaprine (muscle relaxer), and two sleeping pills (one of which is a z-drug the other is trazodone) doctors are rather hesitant to prescribe heavier /opi/, but it isn't out of the question. Tapentadol is a schedule II opioid, much like other traditional opiates, in the U.S. The drug is less effective for pain than say hydrocodone or morphine, but has more warmth and a bit of energy/stimulation akin to oxycodone IR.

If you are not on any other drugs then i do not see why a practitioner wouldn't prescribe morphine IR/XR, hydrocodone, or oxycodone IR/XR for you. Getting something like hydromorphone, oxymorphone, and fentanyl would be much harder and typically out of the question until getting on another /opi/ that is stronger than tramadol first.

>>609829
In my experience it is much easier for a doctor or dentist to prescribe hydrocodone than oxycodone in the U.S.
>>
Thomas Buzzridge - Sat, 21 Sep 2019 07:40:17 EST q3N9TCqO No.610543 Reply
>>609829
Go to the majority asian pharmacies.
SA boi myself.
If you're up north the star discount pharmacy in pooraka will sell you riko like its nothing once a month without blinking an eye

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.