Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Sensory Enhancement After Withdrawal...

- Thu, 29 Aug 2019 20:17:03 EST 4tsYqeia No.609906
File: 1567124223268.jpg -(13232B / 12.92KB, 246x279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Sensory Enhancement After Withdrawal...
Anyone notice sensory enhancement when they quit opioids? WD ended on monday and since tuesday ive noticed visual/auditory enhancement. For some reason these sensory enhancements have dulled since I just ate some fast food an hour ago. I noticed literally in the restaurant as I was eating my heightened senses just dulled. Wtf?
>>
Jack Brookville - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 21:18:31 EST Yk31Iaty No.609907 Reply
Every drug and food has a certain vibration. Fruits for example are of a higher vibration whereas junkfood is pretty low vibration, that's why your senses are dulled.
Opis in general lower your consciousness to a very low level, so in contrast in your withdrawal you will experience some sort of rebound effects in sensory perception to the point that it becomes a small trip.
>>
Polly Decklestone - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 21:53:39 EST fP5yJLUn No.609908 Reply
When I'm in wd smells really get to me. Whether its the roast mum cooked in the oven, floral perfume, stale air or whatever. They make me feel so gross its horrible.
>>
Edward Gallertedge - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 01:02:21 EST NjmKkIbD No.609913 Reply
>>609906

Yes. Using opiates/painkillers on a habitual basis will numb your senses. Quitting them consequently amplifies them to the point where you will vomit just because someone is cooking bacon with scrambled eggs in the same house and the smell & taste is just too much to handle.
>>
Molly Smalllock - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 15:52:03 EST cbXJ46oj No.609923 Reply
>>609907
this is so true, the more fast food you eat the worse you are at vibrating, whereas if you eat a lot of fruit you just straight trip balls cause the universe decided to hide all the good shit and put the keys to it all in man made fruit (essentially all fruit you eat didn't exist before people made it).
>>
Wesley Dartwell - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 00:08:05 EST 9THM2EjY No.610266 Reply
>>609906
Yes op it is very true. Sounds and Smells especially became overbearing and drive the senses mad. I just got outta jail today and the whole week I was in there I was wding from bupe. Every time food was brought into my cell I'd vomit from the smell alone. (Granted, jail food is horrid anyways, but still)

>>609908 essentially my same thing. Food I'd normally find delicious completely sober or high on opi becomes so.repulsive in wds that the smell alone causes vomiting and uncontrollable/unwarranted thoughts.
I find sleeping to be a weird experience too. I dont seem to sleep or "dream" really. It seems like I lay there at night and a certain train of thought or some absurd idea forms and just repeat it in slightly different t ways over and over until I begin to ache from lying down too long. I get out of bed with bags under my eyes feeling like I didnt get a second of sleep and only further exhausted my body/mind even more. Today soon as I got out of jail my sister hooked me up with 100mg hydrocodone. Immediately the stomache aches and smell sensitivity vanished and I could eat and drink with no issue. You're definitely not alone on this one bub
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 13:39:47 EST OgX3IMCX No.610365 Reply
>>609906
Very true. My whole body comes alive with the strangest physical sensations, huge spikes in mood and attitude, moments of extreme empathy, brutal guilt and sadness, deep logical thought and sheer desperate stupidity/suicidal ideation (even though generally I pass through these states quite rapidly and have never been much for intentionally hurting myself). If we could take away the agony of WD I think there would be a lot of room for intrapersonal growth there.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.