Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

When is is safe to do H again and not reset the W/D cycle?

- Sat, 07 Sep 2019 10:31:14 EST NjmKkIbD No.610119
File: 1567866674272.png -(105275B / 102.81KB, 500x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. When is is safe to do H again and not reset the W/D cycle?
So I've just been on about a 2 week bender of smoking BTH. Finally pulled my head out of my ass and it's been about 36 hrs since my last dose. Feeling better than expected, really: some chills and lack of energy but nothing compared to the horrendous W/D's I've experienced before from IV use. Anyway, my question is when is it safe to use again without resetting the whole W/D process? I obviously don't want to go through this mild hell again but I'm unsure how long to wait to be safe at the point where the only worry will be about not using for more than a couple days in a row again.
>>
Lillian Puckleforth - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 12:57:55 EST E/q/eqiZ No.610120 Reply
>>610119
i feel u bro heroin wds is fucking hell
i got a friend that killed himself because of heroin wd's
i had run out of stuff today and woke up i sweat in pain
running nose chills feeling cold i forgot that wd is so bad
used 4 months every day almost , i wont wish it for my worst enemy to feel that
fucking hell
>>
Hugh Blappermuck - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 23:58:10 EST mtvrtOdO No.610127 Reply
>>610120
Get some pills to taper with, even large doses of codeine (300-400mg) will hold back the worst of it for 6 hours a day.
>>
Jenny Bundale - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 05:23:46 EST IMBIn2PV No.610137 Reply
I can attest it isn't fun even having not touched a needle (other wds can be just as bad though esp. as a poly user who trips into various catagories even after going cold turkey time & again)
>>
William Webbleville - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 15:28:00 EST h+C8rQun No.610140 Reply
>>610127
Really depends on quality of your gear and tolerance. 400mg codeine is enough for me to stop some sings of wd for 2-3 hours if I'm lucky. Also H wds are overrated, they suck for sure, but have you ever had 3 month long depression period with suicidal toughts every fucking day just from using some stupid tramadol for a month? I had and I also had awesome time with tram back then so I guess it was only fair.
>>
Phyllis Bobblewell - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 05:27:10 EST mtvrtOdO No.610216 Reply
>>610172
>>610140
I know that once I was scripted Tramacet 50/325 and after 3 tablets I felt so bad I walked through a snowstorm to the ER to have it switched to something else, feeling like I was about to get a seizure any moment, I left with a script for pure codeine 30mg pills. Worked better, when I had an effective dose (220mg), I hadn't shot up more than 2-3 times then and barely was obsessed with opiates.

But yeah I can attest that with Tramadol...it's 50% total trash to some people and 50% love it a lot. It was never a big success up here, especially since there was no purely tramadol pills, there is now, but I've never heard of anybody taking or selling Zytram XL. Tapentadol IR and XR pills have taken over, my old skateboarding friend would get scripts for the highest dose of tapentadol IR we have because of the injuries he would always get, some real bad and I was never tempted in asking for any, seems too related to tramadol to my liking. You basically had SSRI/SNRI withdrawal on top of the opioid wd...so yeah, scripting it long term to people is a terrible idea, better go with codeine and hydrocodone if you're gonna bother with Tramadol, which is what most docs up here do.
>>
Hamilton Dibblewell - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 15:05:45 EST 6DTNpgA+ No.610449 Reply
>>606732
>>610216
No WD is ever the same. Been on tram for about 10 years and always run out early. I’ve gone CT off it closer to 100 times than 0 forsure. Funny thing is sometimes it has been true hell some of the most miserable I’ve been and other times I felt like I had a cold.

The brain zapping part is terrifying though.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.