Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

How to pass a methadone clinic drug test help

- Sun, 08 Sep 2019 20:00:00 EST osznr6gK No.610144
File: 1567987200525.jpg -(34882B / 34.06KB, 637x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How to pass a methadone clinic drug test help
I get random monthly drug tests at my methadone clinic in the USA, and I saw a reply on a previous post from a user named "Hillbilly Heroin" saying to freeze my "clean pee"(pee only containing methadone) and reusing it for future drug tests. Can anyone elaborate further on this method? Preferably the above named user or someone else with first hand experience. How should I reheat the frozen pee? Soaking in warm water, microwave? Once it's at the right temperature will hand warmers keep it warm enough until test time? Can the pee be frozen/reheated/frozen repeatedly and still work? Like I said my tests are random so I'd have to come prepared daily with warm pee, and I'd rather not have tons of pee in my freezer if refreezing/reheating multiple times is possible.
>>
dr. m - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 23:24:41 EST LOk04uH3 No.610149 Reply
>>610144

I have no experience with using frozen pee. In general though, I'd suggest NEVER microwaving your pee to raise its temperature (putting the pee in an air tight sealed container that floats inside another container filled with warm water, and then eveentually wrapping it in a few hand warmers with rubber bands around the warmers). Also, common sense tells me it's more likely for previously frozen pee to be capable of passing the various tests UAs can be tests with to differentiate real pee and fake pee, when the pee has only been frozen/thawed a single time. However, I have no idea how "old" a frozen sample is still viable, but I definitely would place it in the freezer immediately after urinating, only thaw it out within 12-24hr of a potential test, and only raise its temperature from frozen to room temp and room temp to body temp a single time total per sample.

Just take an immediately fresh sample you know for sure is clean (use $2 tests from drugtestsuccess.com to check, but keep in mind some clinic UAs use more sensitive cutoff levels than these test strips), freeze it right away, thaw it only immediately before potential use (as immediate as reasonablly possible), then discard the sample.

So yeah I would say divide up a single entire urine "sample" into 7, 14, 30, or maybe even 60 tiny individual sample containers, and just remove another division of the original sample for every day. I know that means having to spend 1-2 ~4-6hr hand warmers per day and having to warm it up every day, but unless you want to never be reliably confident in your sample, you should be this diligent.

Try to keep samples as fresh as possible, as long as you know for 100% certain it will still test clean. DEFINITELY have a friend who is also on the methadone program who is available for emergencies to piss for you on same day or next day notice. That way if your first UA comes up with "inconclusive" or otherwise fishy results on one of the test parameters by virtue of being frozen/frozen and old pee, they may (hopefully they would be probably not lol) tell you your first test was weird and you need to retest. The only problem is you go there daily so they could just test you the next day, so even with an available friend you might be fucked as they will likely just test you the day after getting the results of the first UA.

Just don't risk it so you can be anything but diligent on the whole professional frozen urine storage hobby you've got going now. Otherwise you could easily lose your 'done, which out of all the opioids, is the one with withdrawals that are least likely to be at least somewhat effective in minimizing WD. Definitely keep kratom or other long lasting opioids (PST, PPT, powdered O-DSMT maybe, etc.) on reserve if your addictive impulses allow you.
>>
dr. m - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 23:28:08 EST LOk04uH3 No.610150 Reply
>>610149

sorry

*which, out of all the opioids, has a withdrawal that subuxone/subutex is not very effective/useful in even partially minimizing.
>>
Fucking Shakehood - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 00:19:34 EST cbXJ46oj No.610153 Reply
How are there two threads on here about people microwaving pee for methadone? where did we go wrong as a society?
>>
Hillbilly Heroin !JhIhjqOq5k - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 19:09:49 EST 7Y8izlLY No.610167 Reply
>>610144
Sorry I missed your initial reply. I am on vacation and its currently like 3 am here so I'm about to crash but will reply tomorrow.

>>610149 got it mostly correct but will elaborate further when I get up.
>>
Junkie McGee - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 01:25:10 EST osznr6gK No.610271 Reply
>>610167
Whenever you get a chance I'd still like to know your method
>>
Priscilla Clayford - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 00:16:35 EST cbXJ46oj No.610376 Reply
>>610271
he probably just uses his office microwave to reheat it like the rest of us.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.