Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Buprenorphine patch abuse

- Wed, 11 Sep 2019 11:51:51 EST m1Si19Br No.610227
File: 1568217111475.jpg -(9323B / 9.10KB, 151x222) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Buprenorphine patch abuse
Hey all! So i have one of these 10mg buprenorphine patches (just buprenorphine no naloxone), it does not have any gel inside and it says the patch releases 5mcg per hour when you wear it (mcg not mgs).

How can i use/abuse this? Should i just wear it and take it off once i feel something? Chew little pieces? This is the only one i can get so id rather make it count! Btw i pretty much have no tolerance to opis, only to tramadol (i take 250-350 mgs to get high).

Thanks in advance!
>>
Cedric Durringwell - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:13:26 EST Xr9psdtZ No.610229 Reply
>>610227
Chew it or use alcohol and water to extract bupe. Chewing isn't recommended as BA is all over the place and sometimes two cuts identical in size give different effects.
>>
Eugene Noshhood - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:43:39 EST m1Si19Br No.610231 Reply
>>610229
Thanks for answering, so wearing is out of the question if want to get high? It seems safer to me but not sure as i never had patches (or something better than codeine/tramadol really, except for oxycodone a few times)

Also how is the buprenorphine high? Is it noddy? Some people say it sucks and other claim they get high as fuck, hope i get the later.
>>
Dextrolord - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:52:08 EST t9+obISS No.610232 Reply
>>610227
Bupe is a pretty strong one. Especially if u have no tolerance.

If u have the time, cuz it might take a few hours to stack up, I'd reccomend just wearing the thing and waiting until you feel good enough then taking it off. Its a long acting chem so the effecta will stack given time.

Otherwise do an extraction and dose volumetrically by the half mg. Every hour till u get an idea for the dose u like
>>
Cedric Durringwell - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:59:04 EST Xr9psdtZ No.610235 Reply
>>610231
It's very noddy, sedating and not really euphoric. If you only need like 300mg of tram to get high, you will be blasted by strenght of bupe. It also lasts very long. Also if you wear it, store it for later, those patches always seem to have something left in them after using so you can wear it, take it off and chew or extract later on. Same goes for fent patches by the way.
>>
William Hucklesodge - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 13:08:37 EST CE4tsIs0 No.610236 Reply
OP here
>>610235
Yeah you can take it out and use it later
>>610232
I think i will just wear it, i have plenty of time

Damn this was fast, thanks a lot! Ill reply later with my experience.
>>
Phoebe Puggleville - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:28:34 EST cbXJ46oj No.610238 Reply
>>610227
my only worry about wearing it is that by the time you feel it, you'll still be in the come up. if you wait till you feel it to take it off, you're going to be absolutely blasted for a while (not in a fun way necessarily, more in a confused, nodding and vomiting way). or it could work fine, if you're lucky.

i think extracting then volumetrically dosing would be best, you can know approximately how much you're dosing that way and it's not a lot of work
>>
William Hucklesodge - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 17:27:46 EST CE4tsIs0 No.610246 Reply
>>610238
Thats good to know thanks!

Not doing it today because i just dont have the time to work with it or enjoy it fully so im saving it for tomorrow or my free days from work and dose early or extract it w/e. Hopefully the thread is still here.

Thanks a lot everyone, i appreciate it.
>>
OP - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 05:25:05 EST m1Si19Br No.610273 Reply
So how can i extract the buprenorphine from the patch? Actually don´t have the time to wait so much for a high so i think its convenient, chewing seems dangerous.
Thanks in advance.
>>
Martin Worthingson - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 08:46:42 EST cbXJ46oj No.610280 Reply
>>610246
I've never done this so verify this before trying or wait till someone else shows up (or just google sub patch extraction or something) but I can try to give you a simple explanation.

tear patch to tiny pieces
soak ripped up patch in solvent that suboxone is soluble in (probably going to be water or alcohol, hopefully water)
shake around a bunch, blah blah blah you get it
once you enough time has gone by and you've given a decent amount of agitation, filter out the patch bits
you can now do a second wash of the patch if you want to make sure to get everything, dunno how worth it that'd be
consolidate all your liquid into one, preferably measured/marked, container
this container contains, at maximum 10mgs of sub. so say you want to take .5mg, you drink one twentieth of the total liquid.
>>
Albert Pittridge - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 12:09:16 EST mtvrtOdO No.610286 Reply
>>610227
You can't abuse BuTrans patches. They have very low dosages, the highest is 20ug per hour, my grandma wears the 10ug/h ones, you'd have to slap on multiple patches to stop withdrawal or get high. Americans have Buprenex for moderate chronic pain, shoot up a .2mg vial or those 1.4mg generic suboxone I hear you guys have.

What we need is Temgesics like they do in Scandinavia and a lot of Europe, it's good for painkilling and 0.2mg Temgesic is less risky than an hydrocodone script in many ways, if one doesn't go overboard, which is what you want, but BuTrans patches are not something to get high from. My grandma wore her 20ug/h one the last 3 years of her career as she had a physical job and she was in chronic moderate pain, what's it for. Don't turn those useful Bupe patches into hysterical Fent patches. kthx.
>>
Edward Grandhood - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 12:13:52 EST m1Si19Br No.610287 Reply
>>610286
Its a Restiva but i guess they´re similar.

>Don't turn those useful Bupe patches into hysterical Fent patches. kthx.

Well its a once in a lifetime thing, opioids/opiates are extremely rare for me you can´t even get H around here and i don´t do DNMs so yeah i don´t think im going to upset/screw a lot of people doing this patch.
>>
Martin Worthingson - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 12:44:00 EST cbXJ46oj No.610288 Reply
>>610287
as the patch contains 10mgs total, extracting to liquid and dosing that way will circumvent the incredibly low dose drip the patch gives normally. I didn't read super carefully but yeah, 5mcg an hour is basically impossible to get off from. so sort of the opposite of what I was originally wary of. try googling restiva sub patch extraction or something to make sure you can extract it but volumetric dosing is definitely the way to go.
>>
Matilda Diffingkot - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 09:57:21 EST 7OW1/2F8 No.610331 Reply
>>610286
>you can't abuse butrans patches
This is simply not true. OP, cut the patch apart and cut off tiny pieces of film that are .5-1mg each and stick em on your gums. I've had these before and I even vapes a piece off foil and caught a buzz just to see if it'd work (it did but it's a waste and it's probably real bad for your lungs doing this).
>>
Ebenezer Gugglemadge - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 13:59:13 EST m1Si19Br No.610336 Reply
>>610331
I actually chewed a small piece today (if i had to guess id say its less than a mg), do you think sticking it to the gums will work better? i still have quite a bit of the patch to try that or extracting it.

Anyways lets see how this works out.
>>
Ebenezer Gugglemadge - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 16:20:30 EST m1Si19Br No.610338 Reply
>>610336
Welp i did get a very small buzz, next time im gonna do a bigger dose and leave it at my gums, i want to catch a good nod if possible.

Can i mix it with a few tramadols? Maybe 150-200mgs?
>>
William Fugglelock - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 17:31:48 EST cbXJ46oj No.610341 Reply
>>610338
no you can't, suboxone will make any trams you take worthless. don't mix them, it'll waste any of your other opiates. you can't mix subs and other opiates.
>>
- Sat, 14 Sep 2019 01:41:19 EST ltkgSqoN No.610352 Reply
Low key people who try to abuse bupe piss me off... Anyone else? Nothing against you OP. But honestly just go use some regular opiates. If you abuse everything doctors and the government try to do for us, there is a chance you're going to take away resources from people who actually NEED it and want to get clean/stop getting high. I'm 10 months in suboxone and have begun tapering. If you want to get high, go to a methadone clinic. Order some drugs online. Please stop abusing a drug that was made to help addicts.

Hope in time you can use it properly and get sober instead of having to low key desperate stuff like try to abuse bupe for whatever small high you can get...
>>
dr. m - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 01:49:59 EST LOk04uH3 No.610353 Reply
>>610352

Suboxone/subutex is the only semi-easy affordable pharma opioid still available in most communities...it's all that's left to use recreationally. Can you really blame them? At least bupe is less mentally addictive than oxycodone or morphine.
>>
dr. m - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 01:52:08 EST LOk04uH3 No.610354 Reply
>>610280

don't drink it lmao bupe's oral BA is garbage. OP would need to snort/boof it.
>>
OP - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 05:23:30 EST m1Si19Br No.610357 Reply
>>610352
>But honestly just go use some regular opiates.
I would if they were available believe me i look for them and theres just no opiate/opioid "culture" in my country even doctors rarely prescribe them its not so common like in the States. Dentists won´t prescribe shit either. Heroin is just not sold here as strange as it sounds, its all about coke/crack with hard street drugs.

Theres tramadol and codeine on pharmacies, its not OTC and not every pharmacist will sell them to you but it happens, anything stronger is a no-no.

Maybe if you had a friend that is a doctor or a pharmacist but most people are just not interested in them (the drugs i mean lol), I guess this is a good place to get clean from opioids/opiates because if you don´t do DNMs you will have a very hard time getting them.
>>
OP - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 05:39:50 EST m1Si19Br No.610358 Reply
>>610357
Also the patches are meant for pain, i don´t think buprenorphine maintenance is a thing here. I remember talking to a guy that liked them but was clean and when he went to rehab they got him on methadone from some hospital he also was the only one addicted to them on that rehab center which was pretty big.
>>
Lydia Brammersat - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 07:10:57 EST Gq7Ci+Hg No.610359 Reply
>>610357
>not every pharmacist will sell them
I still don't get it why pharmacists go against what doc perscribed because they think they know more about someone's condition and proper treatment. I know it's their right to not sell something that might be abused by patient but hell, I think that the doctor actually knows better than them.
>>
Priscilla Washnure - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 07:39:34 EST m1Si19Br No.610360 Reply
>>610359
I mean not all pharmacist will sell tramadol, codeine or somas (i know its not an opi) OTC but some do.
>>
Charlotte Gattingbock - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 15:45:33 EST mtvrtOdO No.610366 Reply
>>610359
They don't here, a dr's script wins, they didn't have generic oxycontins (Oxycodone-CR) like I'm scripted, they don't hold much of em, since most have doctors who will only go for OxyNeos (same as OP's), but they just ordered them and the next day they had it. If in doubt, they can call the doctor. That's pharmacist rights overreach, and here they got tons of rights, they can renew scripts to prevent yet another person at the ER only to renew their heart pills and shit, but they can't refuse a dr's scriipt, that's illegal, unless you are banned from said pharmacy personally lol.
>>
Edward Pevingpatch - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 03:08:25 EST ESCXnZgl No.610379 Reply
>>610359
They're legally obligated to verify your condition and medication being prescribed for it I think in most if not all states. You can thank Florida and Walgreens for that mess. They also don't stock, at most places, codeine for otc sales. They can adjust stock if they really want to, buy it's generally risky for them and with modern cough syrups if you NEED cortisone then you NEED medical help.
>>
Edward Pevingpatch - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 03:12:32 EST ESCXnZgl No.610380 Reply
>>610366
That's not true at all. They can absolutely deny sales for pretty much any reason, and they have a catch all "don't feel morally comfortable". That said, they do have to send your rx over to another pharmacy of your choice. They can't simply take your script, but they can opt to not fill. If they suspect something like a stolen pad you'll bee picked up by tnt cops when you come to pick up your med

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.