Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

How dirty is opium

- Wed, 18 Sep 2019 10:51:19 EST fUrXU1eC No.610469
File: 1568818279348.jpg -(21761B / 21.25KB, 400x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How dirty is opium
How "filthy" is opium compared to oxy or morphine pills for example. Kratom isnt really a filthy drug at all, but opium seems more like a close cousin to heroin and as addictive as oxy for instance ... Can someone give a clear picture of how dirty this drug is ? also has someone tried it together with speed and how was that
>>
Kekistan69 - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:32:01 EST g1EtE3gO No.610471 Reply
>>610469
Have you ever used PST? Or any opioids besides Kratom before? I've only consumed opium in the form of PST but I'm not sure what you mean by "dirty." Opium has like 50 alkaloids in it, so if by filthy you mean it can have tons of side effects or inconsistent effects based on the alkaloid levels present in the particular batch of opium, then yes, it is filthy. However unless you get opium that is excessively high in thebane, it shouldn't have too many unwanted dirty side effects.

When PST was good 2+ years ago, the high I'd get from drinking the washed off opium residue on the seeds was absolutely amazing. The presence of so many alkaloids makes your body take longer to process the goodies than if you just took plain morphine or oxy, and the effects would last me 12-24 hours. But considering the fact heroin is derived from the morphine in opium, it is obviously very strong and addictive. Still, if II had access to raw opium I'd definitely be using it on a weekly basis.
>>
Simon Droshspear - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 13:55:59 EST THYXFx4j No.610516 Reply
>>610469
raw opium is toxic, refined opium, think 18th century, is a lot better, especially when smoked. its always been part of junkie lore that raw opium, ie pst, is physically harmful, while pure opiates are not that physically harmful at all.
Kratom has a dirty high and eating large amounts of fiber is not good for you, but many people think fiber is the only way to shit. It's not particularly toxic though.
>>
Lydia Boddlesetch - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 16:32:50 EST cbXJ46oj No.610520 Reply
>>610469
what do you mean by filthy? or dirty? like when you say dirty I think something like tramadol or tianeptine, basically any of the weird combo drugs. Kratom too, that feels like a dirtier high to me than most classic opiates. You don't seem to be using it that way though so I'm not really sure what sort of things you're thinking of. opium is pretty top class in my book but if by dirty you mean addictive, then yeah it's pretty addictive. I would assume most full agonist are pretty similarly addictive and the bigger differences come from the ROA.

and yeah, i think a few people might have tried it with speed, lol.
>>
Hugh Hinkinhet - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 20:15:09 EST THYXFx4j No.610529 Reply
Oh as for dirty high, morphine is the main part of opium, and the most enjoyable part. Opium also has a bit codeine, which mostly causes itchiness and enzyme inhibition (prevents other alkaloids like morphine from being broke down quickly, making the high longer). Thebaine which is an opiate that feels slightly toxic and somewhat stimulating, it also later metabolize into morphine and other enjoyable metabolites. There are other alkaloids including ones that effect gaba and other non opi receptors.
>>
Hugh Hinkinhet - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 20:20:13 EST THYXFx4j No.610530 Reply
>>610526
Every breath is closer to death.
Life is toxic.
We all die.
buh huh

As far as "drugs" and physical harm go, opiates are relatively benign. Some drugs could extend livespan and increase quality of life. but not sure if enthusiastic or troll namefag
>>
DTMO - Mon, 23 Sep 2019 03:32:13 EST WPH+dayt No.610600 Reply
>>610530
No, all drugs are toxic and all toxicity is dose dependent. Drugs are useful despite their toxicity.
So explain in what way the toxicity of the one is greater or more important than the other.

Nor am I, and the 2 are by no means mutually exclusive.

Either way, I'm probably right
>>
Hannah Hengerdon - Thu, 26 Sep 2019 10:47:58 EST 3G5KtRVJ No.610677 Reply
>>610600
How are all drugs toxic? Oxygen is toxic. such a meaningless statement. Oxygen is useful despite its toxicity, "vitamin" d is useful despite its toxicity. If you're playing that game you win the enthusiasm olympics
>>
hsn - Thu, 26 Sep 2019 13:47:01 EST RwD+ByKY No.610680 Reply
>>610600
nigga what. side effects doesnt mean something is '''''''''''''''''''''toxic''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' nor does it mean it will affect you long term and the 2 are by no means mutually exlusive.

most people abusing opioids have cardiotoxic/septic issues or skin/soft tissue infections caused by lack of sterility when using or the street drugs being dirty. almost all of this can be solved via harm reduction measures and drug law reform it has literally nothing to do with the drug itself. opioids can cause hormone disruption and fuck with your pain sensitivity and reward pathways but as far as it being toxic to your body is a non issue with almost all opioids.

opioids main danger are its immediate side effects caused by the drug itself like respiratory depression. if you want to get into semantics and call this toxicity then go ahead but you sound like one of those faggy juice cleansers more than anyone who would have the slightest clue about drugs. you're implying everyone who uses drugs are taking a ''''''''''''''toxic'''''''''''''''' dose to get high or something every time they use. dose makes the poison so the only way I would classify opioids as '''''''''''''toxic''''''''''' is when they are taken in amounts that would cause you to hover on that line of death.

but you could argue that everything is toxic in the right dose so that throws your entire argument out the window. ban h2o.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.