Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Getting hookup from neighbors

- Fri, 20 Sep 2019 19:48:25 EST uPgnI8ZE No.610524
File: 1569023305685.jpg -(345111B / 337.02KB, 2048x1259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Getting hookup from neighbors
so im in a small southern town in the ghetto, and learned from my stoner neighbors that the guy right next to me does H. Im really looking for an IRL H connect, since ive otherwise just used darknet or PST, and i really cant wait on shipping sometimes like right now. How should i go about copping?
>>
Hugh Hinkinhet - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 20:26:17 EST THYXFx4j No.610532 Reply
>>610524
bring cigarettes, ask whats up, talk about drugs and stuff, ask if hes know where to score or can help you, if he says nah he dont do that then be direct, unless hes a zoomer dont be a zoomer. not sure how awkward you are or what youre wondering?
be aware good chance its mostly or all fent/fentalogs.
>>
Nicholas Pockshaw - Sat, 21 Sep 2019 02:32:15 EST Z07Ztzyi No.610536 Reply
>>610524
Who is the funny boi meant to be in your pic OP? Gotta agree about the grump.
nb
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Sat, 21 Sep 2019 06:37:28 EST hnenbzqi No.610539 Reply
>>610536
Second this I also wanna know lol

nb
>>
Nigel Sillerdan - Mon, 23 Sep 2019 08:15:53 EST /z+EBEr2 No.610609 Reply
>>610556
You know, for a moment I thought to myself, "Who the fuck is the grump? WHY is he a grump?"
And then I remembered that Egoraptor is the guy from that. It should speak for itself in the fact that I had to remind myself like that. lmafo.
>>
Cyril Fesslelone - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 15:21:40 EST C4RcUTmE No.610665 Reply
I live in the midwest and the best place i've met people is the gas stations in the hood. I'll park at one for like 10 min or so and then every now and then some dude will come up to my car and ask me if i "party".
>>
hsn - Thu, 26 Sep 2019 14:28:49 EST RwD+ByKY No.610682 Reply
>>610524
smoke up with him first, just get to know the guy. gauge if he's a sketchball or not. once assessed, just tell him straight up you've had no luck finding any ___ and that you would give ____ amount for helping you out. I havent met a single person who would say no to a free half gram of dope or something, make it worth his while so he doesnt become your middleman. you want to meet his connect. just make sure to give him a decent amount (at least $50 worth but I would do more like $70) as its street courtesy to do so when buying out somebody's plug. think of its as a one time finders fee.

if this fails, try whisper. you must be consistent with this though and make posts twice a day for a week or two. craigslist also works with certain keywords and with your location, you want to use words like dog food or roxy shorts size 30 or some lame shit. dog food is the most common term in the south and up the east coast.

if that fails, scope out a spot where multiple homeless people hang out. the younger the better. use your head and try to get the ones that look more like vagabonds and not mentally ill eatchofaceoff types. offer to buy them a 20 worth or give them a 20 once they find you your drugs. when I did this at a mcdonalds at night after getting stood up, I had like 4 guys fighting each other to take me to a plug. it's the easiest and least amount of effort but also the sketchiest method. the guy who serves you up is also likely to be super sketchy since he's serving up homeless folk. if you do this, expect to get robbed so only carry what you're willing to lose. I've personally never been robbed but it's not uncommon. the way you carry yourself has a lot to do with it. I'm a small guy (5 ft 5) but carry myself like I have a monster schlong between my legs when I go to these areas and I have never been hassled before. had one close call but once I stood my ground to let him know I will 100% fight back and make it as difficult as possible to rob me it de-escalated quickly. seriously, walk around like you arent an easy target and you're fine.

I know this is long but I am on a ton of caffeine and couldnt stop myself. am sorry.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.