Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

What is available online besides kratom and seeds?

- Mon, 14 Oct 2019 16:29:44 EST oN6LT/Si No.611181
File: 1571084984839.jpg -(56348B / 55.03KB, 480x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What is available online besides kratom and seeds?
I've had excruciating chronic pain after a car accident three years ago. My doctor has refused to give me a script for pain meds aside from a few weeks after a diskectomy(back surgery). He doesn't want me to be physically dependent, nevermind I'm on four other medicines that cause dependence. He just wants me to take 375mg aleve along with my other meds. It doesn't help that I'm 25.

Anyway kratom does pretty much jack shit. I know it isn't bunk I'll give friends 4gs and they'll be feeling good. Seeds are to expensive and such a crapshoot I can't rely on. I'd be interested in ODSMT but haven't found anywhere legit to order.

I would just do heroin like I have in the past but I can't drive, have no money, and everything has fentanyl now.

I appreciate any advice you guys have. Thank you
>>
Shitting Pittingwater - Mon, 14 Oct 2019 19:08:31 EST AH2aaazO No.611182 Reply
Order tramadol or tapentadol (or bupe if that’s works for you) off the dnms or a online pharmacy. It will work out to under $1USD for 100mg.
That’s probably the cheapest way to easily get opis. Idk about ODMST though sorry
>>
Doris Hiffinglutch - Tue, 15 Oct 2019 14:12:51 EST YDyRV7U2 No.611195 Reply
>>611182
Does it feel kinda sketch getting things off the internet? I live in the US and I can't help but feel real awkward when ordering even legal rcs online. So whenever I order something different i feel like I'm gonna get snatched up into jail.

>>611181
O-DSMT Is a pretty good painkiller, not much on the euphoria side of the house, but my tinnitus and back problems are pretty much gone with it. It lasts a while too.
Tianeptine is in the same price range and I feel a bit more functional on it, but it doesn't have any euphoria for me and the painkilling is pretty modest and short-lived. But if i need to work that day, I'll take tianeptine before dsmt.
>>
James Cusslewill - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 23:47:42 EST CzB4ocL3 No.611288 Reply
>>611181

I'd say try to find a different doctor. I know docs are less likely to prescribe opiates now due to addiction but if you need it you fuckin need it. IMO the worst part of the opiate crisis is that it makes doctors less likely to prescribe opiates to sufferers of chronic pain. Tell your doctor this. If you haven't already, tell your doctor that the Aleve doesn't do shit for you

Only reason I say this is I had an episode of acute pain a couple years ago and was able to get Oxys. I had what's called a Pilonidal Cyst, extremely painful, many women who have had them say the pain is worse than childbirth. Anyway, doc initially prescribed me 5 or 10mg Hydros and I told him that they didn't do anything for me besides make me nauseous and then he changed the script to 40mg Oxycodone I believe.

All I'm saying is that asking and being firm with your doctor is worth it. Absolute worst case scenario he just says no and you're in the same position you are now. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take and so forth.

But yeah I would try with your doc and if it doesn't work see what other doctors are in your insurance plan and make an appt with them. Also I hate to say this but the longer you go without the higher dose opiates the more doctors will think that you don't need them and are just trying to get high. "Oh but you've been on this regimen for 3 years and only now you want to increase it? hmm"

good luck op
>>
Shit Boshman - Sun, 20 Oct 2019 08:32:16 EST 1ttYI7CJ No.611293 Reply
>>611288
You get labelled as drug seeking behaviour like that, you were lucky
>>
Betsy Duckshaw - Sun, 20 Oct 2019 14:45:23 EST O119L4yr No.611298 Reply
>>611293
This, showing any sort of drug knowledge or preference to a doctor now gets you labelled "bad" and you're banned from any drug that actually works.

It's absurd, absolutely absurd.
>>
Emma Crimmerham - Mon, 21 Oct 2019 13:03:22 EST E1dGt1zr No.611310 Reply
I see some people mentioning tianeptine. I wish I had stayed with kratom/tramadol instead of this shit. Going through 200 g per month and the withdrawal is soul crushing I want to jump off a cliff. I don’t even get high like I did when I started. I used to dose and enjoy the anticipation of what is to come in 20 minutes
>>
Hillbilly Heroin !JhIhjqOq5k - Mon, 21 Oct 2019 19:49:44 EST 7Y8izlLY No.611324 Reply
>>611288
No doctor is going to take you from 5/325 or 10/325 hydrocodone/APAP and put you straight to 40mg oxycodone. They have way too much oversight to do something like that especially for someone not in PM. Hell, they wouldn't even do this 15+ years ago before the crack down really started.

You doc saying no is also in no way the absolute worst case scenario. You've basically described what not to do.

>>611293 is correct. While you can certainly up your chances, which I have written about at length on multiple occasions, that is not how you do it.

There is both good and bad doctor shopping.

>>611298
>showing any sort of drug knowledge or preference to a doctor now gets you labelled "bad" and you're banned from any drug that actually works.

Kind of sort of true. Preferences definitely unless you have a good LTR with your doctor.

However, just as you wouldn't hire the first lawyer you find or any random accountant to do your taxes you shouldn't just jump onboard with the first doctor you find. This is even more important with a doctor because your health is at stake rather than an audit.

There is nothing wrong with making several "feeler" appointments with various doctors and sitting down with them to see if you are a good fit for each other. Of course this is far from the time to bring up any kind of medication or treatment and more to just get a feel for their "style" of treatment and things like that and see if it meshes with yours.

Both my PCP and PM docs know I take an active role in my health and we frequently have conversations that require a fair amount of "drug knowledge" The way I see it, and how I put it to them, is that no one knows my body better than myself and doctors aren't there 24/7 and that a good patient doctor relationship where both can be honest and trustful of each other is paramount. Not all doctors are receptive to that though just as most patients don't want to put the time in to learn about pharmacology. Many docs don't want you telling them how to do their job, and of course you should never do that directly aside from extreme cases at which point you should probably find a new doctor anyway, or really any input from you. This is why finding the right doctor for you is important. It is also very important to not solely go to a Dr with the hope of getting meds or when you are sick. You should be going twice a year for physical checkups, blood work, etc. If the only time they see you is when you are complaining about pain issues then you've already fucked up.

And to anyone trying to break into the long term script scene these days you aren't going to be able to just waltz in and request whatever and walk out.Recurring scripts of anything decent is almost certainly going to have to come by way of a PM clinic due to more restrictions, regulations, and general oversight in the last ~10 years. Doctor shopping, in the bad way, is unlikely to help you here either. Even if you have legitimate, verifiable pain you still need to go through the motions, work your way up, and over time you will likely get what you need (with the right doctor) but don't expect a quick fix and don't try to rush anything.
>>
Frederick Buzzfuck - Mon, 28 Oct 2019 08:51:04 EST LpEYRcXR No.611499 Reply
>>611181
man, not much - this is the dilemma I'm in right now. Seeds are (mostly) bunk now, and kratom, while helpful, doesn't quite cut it most of the time for me. I have legitimate issues that require opis (don't need a lecture - been over a decade, and my quality of life is shit when clean vs really good when on an opi, so long as I'm not IVing)

But here we are, and desperation has led me to hit up the DN and get some H a couple times in the past month (it's been about 8 years since I've used any), and it became evident real quick that I don't have the self control needed to use H. Seeds were perfect for me, and kept all my medical issues in check.

So I'm at a hell of a crossroads now: going back to illicit and hardcore opis, and likely ending back up in that hell that I escaped about 8 years ago, or having to go on disability because I can't function when I'm not using any kind of opiate (this was evidenced during 3 years of total abstince). Tea gave me 5 years of complete and normal functionality, but appears to no longer me an option.

Last option is MAT, which I really don't want to do. Too much control over my life by docs and insurance, I don't want to make daily trips (not really possible), and subs don't sit well with me. Plus, more on principle, I'm not willing to do weekly counseling, groups, etc, and worrying about UAs (I smoke and take benzos from time to time). What I want is a doctor I can be honest with, and will prescribe me something that will work, but that's not an option given the current circumstances.

Ugh. Just venting- sorry all
>>
Augustus Greenstock - Mon, 28 Oct 2019 09:03:23 EST 5lzlz5LK No.611500 Reply
>>611499

Buy pharma oxy or morph from DNM, there are some good bulk prices
>>
Frederick Buzzfuck - Mon, 28 Oct 2019 13:48:05 EST LpEYRcXR No.611506 Reply
>>611500
Ive only seen decent prices if ordering from overseas, nothing good domestic (price wise) except h, and I'll send myself down a dark path real fast (again) if I start that up again. Going to pray the seed restocks are decent enough next month and if not, then I'm at a serious crossroads (likely will try and balance h use and when it inevitably goes south then maybe go the MAT route as much as I don't want to). Wish we had morphine maintenance here in the states because that's honestly what works perfectly for me (as far as being effective, long duration, feels nice enough, but not a crazy enough high that I start fiending)
>>
David Gongerhodging - Mon, 28 Oct 2019 20:22:46 EST seAl7XUm No.611519 Reply
>>611506
You could perhaps prepare a solution and take your H doses nasally with a spray. Calculate and prepare the solition such that your H doses are really small...
>>
Sophie Hublingnon - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 10:23:41 EST +ffmQkbv No.611525 Reply
>>611519
You don't quite understand how fentanyl roulette works do you? This will not save you
>>
DrMario - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 14:26:58 EST LOk04uH3 No.611532 Reply
>>611525
Lmfao, it will 100% save you. Learn some science. As long as you titrate the dose as carefully as possible (e.g. assume its potency is 2x stronger than pure carfentanyl, and titrate up by 2-10x the dose until anything above placebo is experienced), it actually is quite safe. Yeah sure, fent test strips aren't 100% foolproof in terms of detecting every fent analogue possible, and they don't detect non-fent opioid RCs, but regardless, as long as you're generally safe and treat every batch as if it could be 100% pure RC that's say 2x as strong as carfentanyl, and being extra extra careful if/when it does test positive for mystery fent, the chance for overdose is generally not much higher than real pills or seeds/pods, assuming you don't IV. Even then, IVing volumetric solution can be done somewhat safely.
>>
Shitting Dosslespear - Mon, 04 Nov 2019 19:51:26 EST YofsFlfv No.611657 Reply
>>611181
I feel your pain OP...this whole year so far for me its been 90% kratom, 9% tea and 1% heroin/fentanyl. Just tried some local "dope" a couple weeks ago that turned out to be straight fent and the first night I got it it made me puke my brains out from doing only a few small bumps. Not likely to get that stuff ever again, really only interested in the real smack. Wish I could test some other local batches to see if any is around but I dont have a car or a phone.

>>611525
It wont save you from taking fentanyl but it will save you from any hot spots or completely unknown dosing, always use a kit to test for fent anyway.
>>
Clara Driffingford - Tue, 05 Nov 2019 22:27:28 EST Isp6Q8l/ No.611689 Reply
Sup dr. M. Its ya old pal aciddrop. Long time no see. How's it's been going mane?
>>
Clara Driffingford - Wed, 06 Nov 2019 15:10:03 EST Isp6Q8l/ No.611708 Reply
>>611698
Yessir. Been in outpatient rehab since last October. Been trying to leave all this shit behind so I haven't been on the board in awhile. Basically the year before that I got on meth bad, ended up wrecking my car and losing my job I knew I would probably die soon if I didnt change something so went to rehab and got on subs legally. Had a few slip ups since I've been in but have managed to not get kicked out. Luckily they wont do much about weed. I kind of want to stop smoking but I feel like it's the only thing keeping me safe most of the time. Anyways how have you been?
>>
dr. m - Fri, 08 Nov 2019 11:13:07 EST LOk04uH3 No.611791 Reply
>>611708
If you want to chat, I'm available in the 420chan official discord which can be found above. Just look on the right hand side at the list of users and eventually you will find me. I'm not really in the mood to share any and everything in terms of my personal laundry being shared in public. I did finally get divorced though, so that's a thing. It was probably for the best anyways.

I too have been on suboxone/subutex for roughly 14-15 months at this point, with only two "slip ups' that I don't even really count as slip ups, as I have found old product stocked that literally no longer exists these days in terms of quality, so of course I was going to use it lol.

Not to put you down for what seems to be working for you, but it's quite clear to me that I'm honestly going to be using again semi-regularly by the end of the year. The reasons I originally quit don't really apply anymore, and I've had enough of living my life just to meet social and familial norms to ultimately make other people happy and not myself.

nb
>>
Jarvis Pickhood - Fri, 08 Nov 2019 15:43:54 EST bu+IVynP No.611804 Reply
>>611791
Are you planning to jump back in the seed game then in the coming month?
>>
Hannah Clecklebury - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 09:59:57 EST bBq9Srwh No.611884 Reply
>>611519
to the naysayers, this is perfectly good advice. But it's not the presence of fent that concerns me, since I test each batch anyways to make sure it's pure dope. Problem is I can maintain use perfectly fine with something like tea (as I have for years), never even trying to chase a high. But the second I get any dope, I lose all self-control (proven since shortly after my last post here about being at a crossroads of what to do. I got some D to hopefully last until seeds restocked, and just went on a total bender. I'm sitting at work now sick as a dog, with 3mg of a sub left and some benzos - praying I don't go back to any more H) - anyway, thanks all
>>
dr. m - Thu, 14 Nov 2019 19:12:48 EST LOk04uH3 No.611952 Reply
1573776768084.png -(1178470B / 1.12MB, 1080x1248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>611804
Maybe, maybe not...It kind of depends on some IRL factors. There's not much for me to "lose" from using again anyways. I lost everything that really, really mattered to me, so I can't even really articulate why I haven't used for over a year. It's most likely I'll order just ~2-4lb of "good" seed left seeing as right now is usually the best quality of the entire season/year, and typically quality plummets even further by ~December 15th-January 15th, so I figure if it's time to "relapse," now's the time anyways.

If seeds end up being shit, I may or may not order a second time, but if they're shit twice in a row, I'll most likely just try to order a 10/20 pack of 30-40mg EU Oxycontin tablets so that I can actually assess my tolerance after being on "just" ~4mg of subutex/day for over a year. It's quite apparent that my tolerance has indeed dropped by a minimum of 50%, but I still require relatively massive doses, like probably ~100-120mg oxy IR minimum.

I guess the "game plan" is to avoid falling into fent-free DNM dope as long as possible...maybe I'll try to buy morphine IR tablets, some AA, and homebake my own heroin.

Within 6 months I'll be leaving the country again anyways (been sorting out some business so I've been saving up), in which case I'll actually be living in Vietnam for ~4-6 months minimum. Unfortunately, my best/closest "connect" that was a foreigner who knew all the shady pharmacies+places to buy opium and china white dope has unfortunately passed away, so I'm sort of pack to the drawing board somewhat.

As fucked and backward as it sounds, I can always get "sober" again, and getting sober didn't even allow me to keep what actually matters to me, so why bother be "clean" and sober?
>>
lol - Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:21:40 EST IggaRoSW No.611986 Reply
>>611952

The fuck happened where you went from being clean and on subs to already setting yourself up to fuck up by saying you're gonna relapse?. I know you're a smart guy but how the fuck can you not see this.. so many red flags unless it's just you don't care. You have to find your own reason to want to be sober aside from the obvious of not dying, you aren't gonna last long if all it takes for you to relapse is things not going your way man, l thought like that before until I realized I don't feel like dying just yet as forever is quite a long time, I hope you can find peace in some way, I truly thought constsntky using would give me peace but after all these years I realized I've never had peace for a moment.
>>
dr. m - Sun, 17 Nov 2019 11:27:02 EST LOk04uH3 No.611987 Reply
>>611986
Not trying to be a dick, but my particular opioids of choice pretty much are statistically impossible of actually killing me, so that perceived incentive just doesn't really apply.
>>
lol - Sun, 17 Nov 2019 12:40:23 EST oaWRMjn3 No.611988 Reply
>>611987

Didn't you just say something about dope? I get you can get yourself to believe anything but c'mon, either way you do you
>>
m - Sun, 17 Nov 2019 15:40:30 EST LOk04uH3 No.611992 Reply
1574023230787.png -(1000477B / 977.03KB, 1011x672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>611988
Nah I was saying like the closest thing I have to a 5 year "plan" in terms of use is to stay away from dope as long as possible, aka hopefully forever (or at least never again). Sorry if I wasn't clear and made it sound like I might end up on smack any day now.

Of course at the end of the day, if I don't care then I don't care you're right, but part of the reason I don't really seem to care is because arguably the majority of the reasons you decided to get "clean"/"sober" on maintenance (which I absolutely agree are very, very valid reasons), such as IV damage, OD potential from dope/street shit, and super high daily cost don't really apply to users who say, maintain on kratom daily, use PST 2-2.5x/week, and perhaps "splurge" and cop a 10 pack of real EU roxies from the darknet that they fent+reagent test before consuming orally say once a month. Because the downsides aren't as severe, there's less disincentive to stay "sober."

Since I'm moving to Vietnam for quite a while sometime early-ish next year, it may actually get to a point where I won't have permanent access to suboxone/subutex anymore, as well as no more dexedrine/adderall. Meanwhile, real traditional opium is quite widespread, particularly in the north of the country e.g. Hanoi. I can't find a lot of information on OTC/UTC recreational pharma drugs in Vietnam though. The biggest reason I don't want to do dope even if it's real fent-free China White is because of the chance of prison. Meanwhile, in places like Laos and northern Vietnam, you can pay to drink poppy pod tea in basically a bar where it's nearly impossible to get arrested because they bribe the local police. They also sell raw opium that you can just swallow and go about your day.

Truth but told, I originally didn't get clean for myself, not even close, and the biggest reason I've managed to stay "sober" from full agonist opioids for so long is because my sub doc tests me so goddamn often and at extremely low levels for opioids, not to mention being around my family so much. Like ultimately I haven't been getting high because I can't conveniently do so without artificial consequences.

A large part of it is the fact I think I attributed too much of my life "problems" to being an addict, vs. mental health issues and a toxic, two way dysfunctional relationship/marriage for so long, not to mention living in a state/country where I wasn't happy. I used for what, 8 years very responsibly until I didn't?

It's comforting that you're concerned. If my only reasonable choice for opioids was street smack and the getting ripped off/adulterants/fent lacing/ODs/theft/legal problems associated with it, then honestly yeah I probably wouldn't do use at all. But if a junkie is gonna junk, then in terms of PST usage, seriously now is the time (traditionally very, very end of the season for peak quality), as it is likely to run out of stock completely of UK seeds pretty much any month now (only one solid UK source is still readily in stock, and they just jacked up prices again last week).

When I went to go get my 1 year keychain from AA/NA, this time I pretty much couldn't relate to 98% of everything everyone was talking about when it comes to reasons why it's bad to be a user.

Has anyone here ever been a hardcore primarily PST addict (maybe pills/dope occasionally on the side) and then switched to methadone? Does methadone even feel any different compared to daily/near daily high dose PST use?

It's possible a Vietnamese doctor might even script morphine IR/XR or methadone in place of suboxone.
>>
>>
DTMO - Sun, 17 Nov 2019 17:13:31 EST iwPQzXLg No.611996 Reply
>>611992
>When I went to go get my 1 year keychain from AA/NA

What meetings do you go to that they accept time on maintenance as "clean time"?
>>
dr. m - Mon, 18 Nov 2019 21:03:36 EST LOk04uH3 No.612024 Reply
>>611996
those people are so dense that over half don't even consider rx psych meds to be "clean" or "sober"

I consider myself "sober" with quotation marks around it, but not clean

Even though I got high once in the Spring when I didn't even seek it out, I still consider it a year. And let's be real, at least half of those fucks who say they're 5 or 20 years clean are 100% LYING. I had a sponsor that was supposedly 7 years clean, and I saw an empty bottle of kratom extract liquid in his trash can in his room when we were doing book work. It's all a joke. I just get the dumb key chains to make my family happy. Ever since I knew my old sponsor was lying (dude legit ran meetings and was clearly doing kratom extracts), I stopped going, and only go in for new key chains.

Every time I go it's 90% the same people with the same ~5-90 days of sobriety, over and over, or they've decided to just start lying.
>>
Shitting Tillingford - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 00:29:25 EST AzyZINSl No.612027 Reply
>>612024
wouldnt you be dense to consider rx psych drugs clean. cuz people on taht shit are fucked up and dopey just not elated and cool
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 00:48:10 EST Z4YJu/MJ No.612028 Reply
>>612024
There are definitely sober people who refuse drugs and alcohol, but smoke cigarettes and drink a pot of a coffee per day like it's nothing at all. How we conceptualize sobriety and being "clean" are important. Is someone enrolled in an opioid maintenance program or on a long-lasting benzo to no longer use opiates and alcohol, respectively, less clean than someone who does not seek out a program to ease their way into sobriety?
What about this, if people are technically operating under the influence of psychiatric drugs but are not abusing their medications should we consider them dirty/high?

The spectrum of sobriety is vast. With so many substances being normalized for usage (e.g. poppy seeds, kratom, coffee beans, sex, Internet usage, video games, food, etc.) we all have our own as well as deep cultural biases for and against certain mind or physically altering substances. In the U.S. and U.K. there are shitloads of individuals with food addictions. Are these people getting high on food? -yeah, in a lot of ways.

>Or they've decided to just start lying
While this completely may happen it is not always the reality. I think the lines of being clean and sober versus replacing one drug for another complicates the entire concept of sobriety. If sobriety is as cut and dry as not having any chemicals we can be dependent upon or that bring about chemical reactions deemed as pleasurable then I am not sure anyone is really, truly 100% sober in this life.

Sobriety may actually be unattainable when naturally occurring substances (e.g. cocoa) can cause a pleasurable experience. Defining substance abuse and dependency seems to be more possible or reasonable than outright defining what it is to be clean and sober.
>>
dr. m - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 17:19:55 EST LOk04uH3 No.612039 Reply
>>612027
How on earth are meds like SSRI antidepressants, mood stabilizers, or anti-psychotics not "sober"? So someone with a legitimate mental illness can never be "sober" again, just because they objectively require medication prescribed by multiple doctors, and taken as prescribed?

None of those meds make me remotely fucked up, not even remotely close. You must be thinking of like benzos and methadone or some shit. I feel 100% nothing from bupe whatsoever, never get the urge to take extra, and I honestly forget to take it half the time and only end up doing so because I start to experience physical WD.
>>
Ebenezer Wepperchack - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 17:54:48 EST vBUOIBuR No.612041 Reply
>>612039
Just popping in to point out that there is zero scientific evidence that antidepressants and antipsychotics work at all, and 'mood-stabilizers' don't actually exist - it's just what psychiatrists call antipsychotics to their patients to make them more likely to actually take them and priming patients with the idea that they'll work is what actually 'makes them work.'

Yes some of these are great for epilepsy or other conditions but the current 'gold-standards' in psych medicine are basically placebos and docs are okay with it because the older drugs that actually did something could be abused or had dangerous side-effects.

[/dangerous argument]
>>
Betsy Fellerstone - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 15:10:02 EST lBad12lq No.612086 Reply
>>612041
I could understand why you think that but from personal experience I've been on like 8 anti depressants/mood stabilizers and each had varying degrees effects. I wish it was placebo effect because there wouldn't have been years of trial and error.

Also the physical effects are different between all of them. The weirdest was that Cymbalta (and apparently other SSRIs) block the effects of ecstasy. I had no idea this was the case so that couldn't have been placebo. I would guess this also carries some weight against your argument because ecstasy acts on serotonin and SSRIs prevent the reuptake?

I would've probably killed myself by now if it weren't for Wellbutrin and Lamotrigine. You may claim that is placebo, but even if it is I'm ok with it because it makes life more tolerable lol.
>>
Hannah Grandway - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 15:37:01 EST KMAnb5qA No.612087 Reply
Make kratom extracts? And combine it with cbd hemp or something? Feels pretty strong for me when I combine them

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.