Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Can kratom age you?

- Thu, 21 Nov 2019 12:21:43 EST Zurg6VnA No.612084
File: 1574356903675.jpg -(86338B / 84.31KB, 700x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Can kratom age you?
Does kratom age you?

I never thought this before i feel like if anything it did the opposite because of the anti oxidants, stress relief, anti inflammatory, and it being totally natural. I read it on circlejerk and thats the only reason I’m thinking that. theres a few posts of people saying they took kratom and noticed they aged faster and chalked it up to dehydration. Those people were doing insane shit though like 45 grams a day usually i only take like 5-10 grams a day spaced out.

I take really good care of my health mainly for the purpose of not wanting to age keeping my window cracked to get fresh air, i go on walks especially in fresh air near trees and in nature, i drink water all day, ive been taking a ton of herbs, researching whats the best for anti aging, getting rest, taking vitamins, ive been buying a ton of all natural stuff to moisturize my face and take care of my skin multiple times a day and keeping my room humid to avoid dryness, and avoiding the sun.

I always look super young for my age and that was even not giving a fuck i just drank alcohol all the time with friends, smoked cigarettes, i drank gallons of sugary drinks with alcohol,i didnt take or do anything healthy, ate the most processed microwaved gross food ever, drinking soda, energy drinks, sitting around with my friends who smoke cigarettes, tanning out in the sun. I always thought i looked young cause of weed because i smoked a ton of weed but even with that i smoked with with a tobacco blunt wrap.

I dont notice any aging or anything but I’m scared. I noticed it makes my eyes a little darker but i literally always have the darkest black bags around my eyes. And ive been doing everything to take care of my health. Quit cigs, eat healthy, vegetables, water all day, no soda, exercising outside in the fresh air, researching constantly things that are healthier and good for me to make sure i dont ruin my health.

Can kratom really age you? I figured it was doing the opposite because instead of alcohol i just sit there with water sipping on water the whole time while i take kratom and making sure to stay hydrated. I even take a few extra chugs of water just to make sure becuase i know it gives me dry mouth. I figured if anything kratom was helping my health because it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling and helps me sleep and i just sit there and sip water the whole time I’m taking it and take it with water.

Aging is my biggest fear and the reason i take crazy good care of my health now and do everything natural. Plus everything i do is totally natural now. I take herbs, ashwagandha, natural moisturizers, fresh air, kratom, i use cbd hemp almost all days of the week. I have ptsd, depression, anxiety, always sick, insomnia and kratom cures it all. Can kratom really cause aging because this is the only thing that helps me and i realy dont want something thats going to age me. I dont even as much as stand near someone smoking a cigarette now.

The way kratom makes me feel i cant imagine it doing anything but being ANTI AGING but those people took like 30-45 grams a day too thats just a fucking insane amount and kratom does give you dry mouth so that has to be a crazy amount of dehydration and you can always take too much of a good thing. I figured kratom was anti aging for me because without kratom i just sit there miserable staring at a wall exhausted zero positive thoughts, zero happiness, stress, anxiety, massive depression, and kratom just makes me feel warm and more content and i dont even take a lot just a few grams a day
>>
Kekistan69 - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 15:55:49 EST JEt2x1Cb No.612088 Reply
>>612084
I think it's nonsense, the people saying it ages you. I take a large amount of Kratom everyday, quite a bit more than you, and I drink a ton of water and exercise literally everyday and have never felt better in my life. Don't drink alcohol anymore or use any other drugs for the time being (besides weed). The people who claim it "ages" them are probably dehydrated, like you said, and probably don't take care of themselves.

Also whenever I'm using Kratom daily (which has been about 24 out of the past 36 months), I have not gotten a single cold or illness. Not sure if the Kratom is boosting my immune system but I figure if it was "aging" me quicker, I'd probably get illnesses more often, not less often.

Who knows though. Frankly I like Kratom enough that I would take it daily unless verifiable proof emerged showing it definitively causes cancer.
>>
Edwin Pombleman - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 17:11:52 EST Zurg6VnA No.612089 Reply
>>612088
Nah kratom super boosts your immune system. I just read like 12 posts on circlejerk all saying the same thing. Not a single cold since starting kratom.

The only thing that worries me is the dude said he aged rapidly with kratom like over a month even if it has a slight effect i would try to stay away but i dont feel any problems. It feels anti aging for me becuase it makes me go from chronically stressed and miserable to just feeling warmer and better inside and it stops me from doing unhealthier shit
>>
Molly Blackforth - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 18:50:01 EST AzyZINSl No.612090 Reply
1574380201155.jpg -(57705B / 56.35KB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>612089
Not getting a cold is not necessarily a sign of good health as much as an arrested immune system. However opioids traditionally mask symptoms of colds.

If kratom "ages" you then its probably from abusing kratom/drugs, a factor of malnutrition or conflating kratom with other underlying disease.

>muh healthy lifestyle
"Nearly all men die of their medicines, not of their diseases." A lot of people have poor ideas of health and healthy choices. What vitamins do you take? Whats your "healthy" diet? What are the "tons of herbs"? Avoiding the sun is not healthy, obviously, that's insane boomer crackpot theory.
Why do you otherwise have depression anxiety insomnia?
Why are you hung up on aging? Are you like a twink or something, no offense? Sounds concerning. People who always look young, eventually hit a point and get the face they deserve...although black bags around eyes aren't really related to aging as much as other problems.
Your body feels stressed and miserable for a reason, ignoring it with drugs like kratom is simply that, ignoring it, its not curing your problems, just masking them. They're still there festering.

Look at the people who have traditionally taken Kratom in SEA... just a guess but they're presumably skinny, quiet, work long hours doing manual labor, probably bags under their eyes etc.
>>
Cedric Duckwill - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 19:11:32 EST Zurg6VnA No.612092 Reply
>>612090
Theres nothing i can do about my life to make it better its just impossible and sucks theres nothing i can do i have zero options

I dont mean avoid the sun like sit inside with blankets all over my windows i mean like i try to get like 20-30 mins of sunlight a day or something but not a lot of sun because it ages your skin
>>
Phyllis Chegglefid - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 23:25:50 EST AzyZINSl No.612095 Reply
>>612092
>Theres nothing i can do about my life to make it better its just impossible and sucks theres nothing i can do i have zero options
You sure ? How come? Youre on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum derivative, can be honest and open.
>>
nz !!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 22 Nov 2019 01:13:53 EST xoWgU1i3 No.612096 Reply
>Theres nothing i can do about my life to make it better its just impossible and sucks theres nothing i can do i have zero options
Been there and done that. Time heals all. You'll get tired of being a loser and improve your life. Not to say you're going to end up a millionaire. But there's a huge difference between bottom of the ladder and a comfortable existence in a low-working class wage style life. An indoor room with a lightbulb, a door and no roommate feels like the Hilton after walking around the city dog tired cos you're homeless.. Wet socks and clothes, no where to go, nothing to do all day all night.

I realise it's relative. But "it gets better" isn't just a platitude
>>
Ernest Gossleford - Fri, 22 Nov 2019 13:36:10 EST qu4sWQ2r No.612106 Reply
>>612102
8 years old and their life is already over. smdh

That said, does anybody have any information regarding the potential negative effects of long term, daily use? I've read several sources claiming that it can cause memory loss, general light cognitive dysfunction, and potentially liver issues. Does any of this seem to have merit?

There appears to be contradicting evidence, but I myself have been suffering from slight memory loss and inability to focus, which coincides with when I began taking kratom (regularly, at that) several months ago. However, I also JUST found out from the doctor that I have a deficiency in something which causes those same effects. The kicker is that I've read sources which claim kratom could be the cause of that deficiency. Should I just stop? I started taking it for anxiety, which had become difficult to deal with on my own.
>>
Augustus Hesslewater - Fri, 22 Nov 2019 14:08:50 EST PYdBNz2E No.612108 Reply
>>612106
Dont worry about any of that as heavy metal poisoning will catch up with you sooner, kratom can be sourced from dodgy places, you think the farmer would rather you get ill or risk losing crops?
>>
dr. m - Fri, 22 Nov 2019 19:19:36 EST LOk04uH3 No.612113 Reply
>>612106
IMO the only real issues are testosterone dropping like crazy (especially for PST/high dose heroin etc., probably methadone too, less so suboxone, and probably even less so kratom but I don't know that for sure), mental addiction/cravings, and impacts on "mental health" particularly depression, general motivation, reducing the effectiveness of natural "highs," and stuff like that. My liver tests were always fine, and I get my ALT, AST, and other liver enzymes checked every ~3-4 months ever since I got Hep A in India. They were trashed when I used booze + kava together (no surprise there), but from opioids alone it was always fine, even when consuming as much as ~10,000mg of various poppy alkaloids per day, which is arguably the most likely opioid to cause liver damage sans various potential adulterants in street heroin.

Just get your T levels checked, stick with well known, perceived to be high quality kratom vendors (any vendor that gets 3rd party testing done for various bacteria/heavy metals is a plus), and keep your tolerance/daily doses low. Even better, if you can stick to using "only" 2-4x/week, then that's even better.

I have a blood test scheduled in a few weeks to check my T levels. I'm quite confident my T levels are super low, and were even lower when I was on daily PST. It's likely I'll have to start weekly injections of some form of T, but it sounds like that's what I need anyways.

If you're super serious about heavily minimizing opioid's various potential negative effects on your body, I highly, HIGHLY suggest you give ULDN a serious shot, meaning taking it every single day for at least 90 days (90 full days after titrating up to what I consider to be a "solid" dose, which is anywhere between ~10-100ug/day, but I don't suggest above 50ug/day to people unless they somewhat know what they're doing). Using ULDN while you use and LDN during periods of non-using altogether is going to be by far your best bet at "reversing" what opioids do to your brain. Quitting PST when I had been taking ~50-120ug ULDN/day was SO much easier than years ago when I had never used ULDN.

ULDN stands for ultra low dose naltrexone. You just buy a single 10 tablet strip of 50mg naltrexone tablets from one of these online pharmacies that don't sell recreational shit and then do volumetric dosing. If you use 50ug/day (I suggest starting at just 2-5ug/day and slowly, slowly going up, with ~20-50ug/day being the highest most people should stay at when using daily), a single 50mg tablet should in theory last 1000 days, though I always tend to replace mine every ~90-180 days to ensure it's "stable," whether that actually matters or not.
>>
Phineas Brudgehood - Sat, 23 Nov 2019 07:40:01 EST qu4sWQ2r No.612120 Reply
>>612108
>>612113

I only buy from two brands that from everything I've been able to find are organic, and harvested sustainably from only mature trees, but I can't find anything about actual testing for contaminants. The FDA's testing of 30 products seems to claim high dose, regular use can lead to heavy metal poisoning, which could explain what I'm experiencing, but then again this imbalance I have also has the exact symptoms of what I'm experience. At this point it could be both the imbalance and metal poisoning. I might ask the doctor about a heavy metal test just to be safe.
>>
Phineas Brudgehood - Sat, 23 Nov 2019 16:37:03 EST qu4sWQ2r No.612133 Reply
1574545023631.jpg -(57893B / 56.54KB, 737x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>612120

My follow up blood results came back and my levels are normal now. I didn't ask for a heavy metal test, but I'm going back for another follow up in 3 months. nb
>>
John Pitthood - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 10:18:46 EST IGOdYKEx No.612139 Reply
>does kratom age you

God, this sounds like a fucking Yahoo Answers question. Fuck off
>>
Lydia Pishworth - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 17:42:36 EST wBPrW/YB No.612143 Reply
>>612142
Did, it, get banned? What happened was it something stupid like sourcing or whatever
>>
Eliza Trotridge - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 17:45:11 EST PYdBNz2E No.612144 Reply
>>612143
I think it was exactly that but then he pissed off a mod and got permabanned.
>>
Esther Neblingworth - Mon, 25 Nov 2019 02:21:13 EST 0U1NMPQz No.612148 Reply
>>612133
you need a hair test for heavy metal levels... blood test would obvs only show heavy metals in your blood at that moment
>>
Fanny Pockford - Mon, 25 Nov 2019 09:15:30 EST qu4sWQ2r No.612150 Reply
>>612148

Yeah, I know you have to ask for a metal test separately, and is not normally conducted unless you work in certain industries where metal exposure is prominent.
>>
Priscilla Bunfoot - Thu, 23 Jan 2020 15:36:11 EST ozyVbANz No.613191 Reply
>>612106
Testosterone dropping, lack of appetite, and the worst is many reports of hairloss. That's what caused me to quit as I had rapidly thinning hair from it.
>>
Lisa - Wed, 20 May 2020 13:28:40 EST d+6wqg2o No.615295 Reply
>>612088 that is bullsh*t. you are addicted, and bound. you have to take it for the rest of your life, and if miss your daily dose, you will be in much pain of withdrawal.
>>
Matilda Crankinstere - Thu, 21 May 2020 04:27:15 EST 5UGRCXaZ No.615304 Reply
>>612084
>kratom is good because it's natural
This is by far the dumbest thing I have ever heard people say over the years about kratom and bud. You know what else is natural? Anthrax, neurotoxin, cytotoxin, cabon monoxide, phosphorus, and the list goes on. I don't see people lining up to put those in their body (intentionally).
>my biggest fear is looking older
Only way to stop that is by not aging, the only proven method to slowing it (that I know of) is to stop worrying so much about everything and just be as healthy as you can.
>does kratom age you?
I doubt to any noticeable effect, but the addiction to it most certainly will. No bigger stress than running out of your preferred substance without a replacement in sight.
>>
Matilda Crankinstere - Thu, 21 May 2020 04:30:22 EST 5UGRCXaZ No.615305 Reply
>>615295
Oh wtf, did you just revive a 4 month old thread? Aaaand now I've replied to it... again.
>>
Ebenezer Dettinglock - Thu, 21 May 2020 19:18:29 EST l/QqfqV/ No.615319 Reply
>>615304
>>615305

Yeah fuck that faggot that bumped this retarded thread.

Also, theres an option you can choose to not bump a thread if you see it's already been bumped fairly recently or is dead (like this thread for example)
>>
Hedda Buzzwell - Sat, 23 May 2020 10:53:48 EST Mjy8E5PD No.615348 Reply
>>612084
If Kratom has any adverse effect on aging (both superficial and internal), it's likely due to the stimulants found in the plant. I was under the impression that most heroin/opiate users looked young for their age due to many things (slower metabolic rate, skinnier/eat less, less daily stress if you have no problems with money, opiates are gentler on the organs compared to toxic things like meth)
>>
David Mondleridge - Sat, 23 May 2020 18:51:37 EST K1yDezPf No.615354 Reply
>>612084
also once the addiction starts and you feel the wd gl since you age like 5x faster when an addict
>>
Archie Semmerstig - Sun, 24 May 2020 13:40:03 EST EuAk/hJt No.615374 Reply
If you eat shit and dont look after yourself yeah
>>
Nell Dummerdit - Sun, 24 May 2020 19:10:09 EST LZ8viA85 No.615381 Reply
Kratom actually super ages you. it's what nasa uses when they send a twin into orbit to make sure they're the same age when they get back. if you've been taking kratom daily you're probably like 100 in real years (kratom works similarly to dog years, according to the research).

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.