Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

norco/tram/kratom abuse

- Fri, 06 Dec 2019 02:02:41 EST avugNXxp No.612394
File: 1575615761871.jpg -(18547B / 18.11KB, 250x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. norco/tram/kratom abuse
I recreationally abuse opiods

I normally buy 8 or so 5mg hydrocodones from my friends mom who sells them to me for 8 bucks.

im worried I might be leaning on having a problem but im not sure. so I could use advice. im worried I might be in denial

I use hydrocodone normally once a week maybe twice when im using a lot, and a couple times every two weeks when im not using that much. with doses of kratom in between as mild depression treatment to prop myself up and keep me going.

5mg wont make me feel shit
10 will give me a mood lift
15mg will have me feeling real good but not in nod territory
20mg will have me almost nodding
25-30mg will deff have me nodding for a while.

does that mean my tolerance is too high and im working on a legit opiod addiction? I also weigh 240lbs and am 6'4

Im not dope sick or shaking or puking without it or anything, but im starting to crave it quite a bit. But im pretty sure its because it numbs my pain and makes me content. makes me feel human enough to even be able to cry. and I feel like theres a warm blanket around me like everything is okay like mammas arms around you.
I suffer severe depression without it too, to the point I cannot function . and opis just make me do so much better. I function when I take them I can be social if im not at a retarded high nodding dose and people don't notice im high.

….im not proud of this but sometimes to make the depression go away, ill steal tramadols from my grandma and my mom

am I just self medicating, or am I a full blown addict in denial?
>>
William Blinnertork - Fri, 06 Dec 2019 02:03:32 EST avugNXxp No.612395 Reply
>>612394
OP here

I can buy 8 for 8 bucks
so I cop them for a buck to 1.20 a piece which is cheap af
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 06 Dec 2019 02:09:40 EST bfr2yuHE No.612396 Reply
>>612394
>who sells them to me for 8 bucks
$8 total or $8 per pill? I know the cost of oxy and hydro went up, so I would deeply hope the latter is the case. 40mg hydrocodone for $8 is a damn good deal.

>does that mean my tolerance is too high
Yeah, tolerance builds quickly. You could try dosing a 1:1 amount of DXM around an hour to two hours before dosing opiates in order to mitigate tolerance building (e.g. 30mg DXM taken 90 minutes before taking 30mg hydrocodone).

>I'm starting to crave
Ah men, mental addiction is a fucking bastard, I've been dealing with the mental addiction component more so than allotted daily physical addiction components.

>I suffer from severe depression
So, how long can you go between doses without feeling depressive symptoms?

>I'll steal tramadol from my grandma and mom
Make sure to stagger your dosage!!

>am I just self-medicating, or am I a full blown addict in denial?
What do you consider self-medicating versus full blown physiological and psychological substance addiction?
>>
demp - Fri, 06 Dec 2019 02:24:10 EST avugNXxp No.612397 Reply
1575617050274.jpg -(13795B / 13.47KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>612396
I can buy 6-8 of them for 8 bucks. I can get 10 of them for 12. I buy them from my enthusiastic friends mom. whos old and broke and doesn't really know the drug scene. I have another plug that charges like 10 a pop for 5mg but fuck that's too expensive. only problem is she only gets like a 60ct of them a month which is a blessing in disguise and she normally cuts me off if I try to buy from her more than once a week

also even when I had no tolerance to opiods 5-10mg didn't make me feel much

I feel depressed no matter what, it just eases that and my phsysical pain

my moms catching on and keeps them in her fanny pack on her person at all times, its a no go. my grandma il just walk in her house at night and snatch them out her purse. she gets like 200+ 50mg tramadol a month and doesn't even take them every day anyway. from a fresh refill I can cop like 20 of them from her and she wont notice... shes a light sleeper though.. i still feel bad

Id consider full blown addiction when you get dopesick, when it goes from just going "oh damn I really wish I had some opis rn fuuuck" to "I god damn need them no matter what and I don't care who I hurt to get my fix" to the point of selling other peoples posessions. and all that horrible shit

ive thought about trying H just once but I know that's a baaad fucking idea
especially with how things are now.

The heaviest opi ive ever had in a non medical setting was 40mg of oxycontin and fuck I was so high I was nodding for hours.. the respiratory depression was kind of noticeable and freaking me out. I could breathe but it felt like manual breathing mode but I could just hold my breath forever and go to sleepy but I could still control it

what do you think
>>
lol - Fri, 06 Dec 2019 09:52:01 EST IggaRoSW No.612400 Reply
>>612394

Step back for a second and think, you're stealing medication from family to get high consistently, if you were like 18 19 and did it once or twice it's one thing, kids make dumb decisions but consistently and you definitely have a problem the way you rationalize your use by saying it's the only thing thwt makes you normal is addict behavior too, setting yourself up for it. I think part of you deep down realized as most people do. You aren't gonna be able to be on opis 24/7 for the rest of your days as hard as you try, one day you'll have to deal with the world and it's gonna be a hard crash the day they run out and you have to face the world. Addiction is a terrible thing man, absolutely insidious. I've practically wasted half my life on this dumb shit with nothing to show for it but scars and diseases. I thought I couldn't live without being high too until I realized what I was doing could hardly be called living, it creeps up on you friend
>>
Hamilton Bibberwill - Fri, 06 Dec 2019 20:09:25 EST PYdBNz2E No.612405 Reply
>>612400
>by saying it's the only thing thwt makes you normal is addict behavior too, setting yourself up for it. I think part of you deep down realized as most people do. You aren't gonna be able to be on opis 24/7 for the rest of your days as hard as you try, one day you'll have to deal with the world and it's gonna be a hard crash the day they run out and you have to face the world

When it happened to me the first time I swear I felt like I was in fallout 1, literally dying inside and outside, contemplating my last moments of life.
>>
Lillian Clapperput - Sat, 07 Dec 2019 02:02:06 EST 2QeInTF0 No.612412 Reply
>>612394
ew
OP used a "whojack"
he must be a you know what
boo this man
>>
lol - Sat, 07 Dec 2019 03:36:31 EST oaWRMjn3 No.612413 Reply
1575707791047.png -(340352B / 332.38KB, 521x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>612412

At least it isnt a soijack,

Also to OP I'm sorry if I came off as harsh just something I'm very passionate about for many personal reasons, of course not everyone is gonna take a few pills and end up like me but if you don't take this shit serious it will take from you, everything if you let it. Be good and cherish your family, I never got to apologize to mine before I got somewhat cleaned up and they never got to see it which is easily one of my biggest regrets.tell em you love em and stop stealin
>>
Sidney Bonnerstock - Sat, 07 Dec 2019 03:40:29 EST ESCXnZgl No.612415 Reply
>>612394

someone post the opi addict cycle image macro
Cant find mine

OPi you're on step 2 or 3. I'm coming to you from step 10, just stop.
>>
dr. m - Sun, 08 Dec 2019 16:03:03 EST LOk04uH3 No.612451 Reply
>>612415
Anyone else genuinely on stage 5.99/6 (depending on perspective) and actually "retired" on step 5 or less, or got on maintenance? As in, did it literally once as a consequences of a long winded bullshit alignment of half a dozen variables, realized your tolly is too high to do ~$100 worth non-IV to really even feel anything, and then eventually just "retire" on bupe/'done?

It makes me think the whole "heroin: it's never just once" is basically a meme. Said experience was easily 2.5-3 years ago too, so it's not some pink cloud crap.

OP, all I can say is stay the fuck away from PST/PPT, O_DSMT, as well as kratom extracts for that matter. Use kratom until it doesn't really work anymore, then just accept it for what it is. Your gravitation to escapism is too strong to genuinely take near daily kratom and then just once set single dose of non-IV codeine/tram/dhc/hydroc/oxyc/morph every 7-30 days. It's just don't going to last for an entire 1-5 year period.
>>
Augustus Brorrystock - Sun, 08 Dec 2019 16:17:07 EST 30kb9fBZ No.612452 Reply
>>612451
that chart was made like 10 years ago when heroin and ocs were everywhere and cheap. niggas didnt have to make seed tea etc. sucks you got all the negative effects of being a dope feen without the good times of heroin and hella dope receptors.
>>
Charles Pickgold - Sun, 08 Dec 2019 16:20:51 EST 1JTkEXlh No.612453 Reply
>>612452
I get cheap decent h and normal oxy40s for 5 pound lol
The abusable ones

Sucks to be American. I do hope we dont end up emulating you
>>
dr. m - Sun, 08 Dec 2019 18:02:08 EST LOk04uH3 No.612458 Reply
>>612452
I've had more than my share of kratom leaf and extracts, codeine, tramadol, technically O-DSMT (by way of major tramadol metabolite), dhc,pharma and organic (metabolite of PST) hydrocodone, oxycodone, technically oxymorphone (metabolite of oxy accounts for ~15.8% of oxy high when taken orally), pharma and organic (metabolite of PST) hydromorphone (non-IV), IV pharma fentanyl hcl, buprenorphine, PST, PPT, and entire total PPlantT (all 3 versions are basically various ratios of morphine, codeine, very stimmy opi thebaine and its major metabolite oripavine, together a combo that's like a crude blend of oxycodone , plus others that are like Soma light and a suped up kava/valerian combined), and one weird old one that gave a few people heart attacks back in the day, so they removed it.

The only holy grails/good ones I'm "missing" are methadone, good fent-free DNM dope if that 1 time with street #4 ecp doesn't count cuz of tolerance/lack of reagent testing to ensure it was "real" (knew it was fent-free cuz fent strip, but couldn't test it for actual H cuz lack of reagent test kit), a few weird ones that are alluding me that other trips know about that are opioids that don't really get used pharmaceutically anymore at least in the US, various acetylated versions of the goodies (e.g. acetylmorphone aka acetylated hydromorphone, acetyloxymorphone i think it's called for oxymorph?), and actual pharma morphine or pharma oxymorphone by themselves.

So yeah, I'm not bragging. Big fucking deal, what an achievement. I was able to eat various colored tablets. But apart from dope, I haven't really missed anything. I'm not just a former Mud Gulper.
>>
>>
Augustus Brorrystock - Sun, 08 Dec 2019 18:52:35 EST 30kb9fBZ No.612461 Reply
>>612458
Gonna throw down some bro science, obviously taking opiates shapes your brain for better and/or worse. Short acting opiates are the most desirable, and I think how they shape your receptors or condition your brain or whatever, changes how future opiates feel. Thus if one did a bunch of codeine for some years and then were forced to get on bupe vs if one did a bunch of iv m/h before getting on bupe. You build up your opi habit/persona with opiates and then maintain it with bupe or done.

OT but how much hm accounts for the hydrocodone high? oxymorphone is out of this world.
>>
Molly Suttingson - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 00:12:08 EST l/QqfqV/ No.612473 Reply
>>612471

Probably. He always fucking rambles on and on on /benz/ and /opi/, he's a fucking schizo.
>>
Hugh Dollyfoot - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 01:19:25 EST 30kb9fBZ No.612474 Reply
>>612473
if you read his posts he explains that he's on amphetamines, benzos, bupe and couple other dumb drugs. I know a lot about dr m's life and history.
>>
dr. m - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 02:16:47 EST LOk04uH3 No.612476 Reply
>>612473
You realize every contribution you make on benz is saying im a "fucking schizo" when it's always an issue with no clear objective consensus on what is right and wrong, right? Like that dude taking what, 30mg xanax once a month asking for options...suggesting him taking say 3mg cLam once a month instead isn't objectively an incorrect option for him.

Then when I highlight the preemptive stuff about harm reduction/safety, you just never reply a single fucking thing. You do the same drive by bullshit post phrase again and again, adding nothing of substance to contribute. Idc if people have problems with me, or attack or challenge the ideas in my post, but your posts in particular seem to lack...substance?
>>
lol - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 10:29:51 EST IggaRoSW No.612480 Reply
>>612416

Man this shit makes me sad, wish with all the garbage dope going around it would of somehow made people stop but we all know it doesn't work like that the story of sp,done overdosing and then motherfuckers looking to cop the stamp that killed whoever that someone always shares in group or NA. Its annoying how much I've heard it as anyone here who's been in recovery type places before probably knows but it really does show now fucked it is.
>>
Molly Suttingson - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 13:27:43 EST l/QqfqV/ No.612482 Reply
>>612474

I do occasionally and see the retarded amount of drugs he's on, which obviously contributes to his rambling and superiority complex

>>612476

I don't respond cause you're fucking insane and I literally don't care enough to lmao
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Tue, 10 Dec 2019 01:51:10 EST bfr2yuHE No.612494 Reply
>>612480
Same here, unfortunately. I'm not anti-heroin, but fuck knows I don't want to waste any money on copping street H that's cut to fuck with street fent. Fuck that.

>motherfuckers looking to cop the stamp that killed whoever
Fucking amen. The moment people here about a small time dealer or local stamp causing ODs then it's game fucking on for users, cutters, and dealers.

Shit blows my mind. I'll stick to pharma opiates as long as possible. Until H has a cleaner track record and profile there's next to no way in hell I will intentionally cop a point of fentadope.

>>612482
I don't think Mario's insane by any means. Dude posts up plenty of relevant information and harm reduction materials.
>>
Barnaby Mimmlestone - Tue, 10 Dec 2019 02:50:05 EST 30kb9fBZ No.612495 Reply
>>612494
He might be a little insane per doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Not that makes him any less of a person or respectable or whatever.
>>
the police - Tue, 10 Dec 2019 19:29:59 EST yNlWAqpg No.612511 Reply
>>612394
if you need drugs to function you are addicted to drugs, kratom is opiate and is addictive probably talk to someone and figure it out its a bad road to go down, take it from me im a cop
>>
lol - Tue, 10 Dec 2019 22:02:38 EST IggaRoSW No.612514 Reply
>>612495

Shit if we are going by that then id imagine most of us on here are insane,
>>
dr. m - Wed, 11 Dec 2019 01:54:01 EST LOk04uH3 No.612526 Reply
>>612482
At least I now know to just ignore your posts entirely since you're not interested in a dialogue, just trash taking.

Don't like my stimulant rants? Just left click ignore user. I only lashed out inappropriately once recently, and I apologized twice. What do you want from me?

nb cuz shitty drama

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.