Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

H First times

- Thu, 23 Jan 2020 18:22:12 EST BhqOpXT6 No.613194
File: 1579821732193.jpg -(82219B / 80.29KB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. H First times
Hey y'all. Not new to opioids but am new to H. I have taken Tramadol, Kratom, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, U47700, Tianeptine, Codeine... pretty much everything under the sun BESIDES Heroin.

Maybe it's just a meme but I've always been scared of Fent. I've had fent pressed oxycodone before, but i I was told it was fent and dosed appropiately (which it was, no hotspot bullshit.)

Anyways, to get to my question... my 2 grams of "Pure Afghan heroin #2" just arrived. The baggy is quite small, brown in color. Looks like cardboard pretty much. How do I go about dosing this appropiately so I don't die/OD? In my experience, Tianeptine was the heaviest opi I ever used. Shit was bonkers. Glad I'm off that wild ride. I think it had a serious effect on my tolerance, though. I intend to insuffilate, was even questioning oral ingestion (studies seem inconclusive on the BA, better than morphine, though.)

Any tips ? Would be really appreciated. I'm no newcomer to Opis, and have seriously heavy doses of stuff before. I'm heavier set as well, so I'm unsure how eight comes into play there. Thanks yall and happy nodding.

Tl;DR How do I dose Heroin safely? Insuffilation or Orally. Have experience with a lot of opioid/opiates but never H. Heavier set, 2 grams of afghan H
>>
Phoebe Meffingmack - Thu, 23 Jan 2020 18:50:38 EST xLCKwbm0 No.613195 Reply
You look like a fallout 3 character
>>
Phineas Gibberfuck - Thu, 23 Jan 2020 19:11:23 EST BhqOpXT6 No.613197 Reply
thanks
>>613195

someone pls respond i want to get high thanks
>>
dr. m - Fri, 24 Jan 2020 00:13:08 EST sYKUcQbI No.613201 Reply
>>613194

buy a 0.001g (1mg) scale, aka gemini-20, off Amazon. Then weigh out half your entire order and dissolve it in water. That way, there's no hotspots, even if it has fent in it. Buy some fent strips from dancesafe dot org. If you check from fent and use volumetric dosing (as well as not mixing with excess booze, benzos, etc. oth downers, and not using via IV), you pretty much can't fatally OD if you do it right.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 24 Jan 2020 14:26:14 EST PqUsX21Z No.613212 Reply
>>613210
Smoking opioids is hard on the lungs. I don’t have immediate access or even remember downloading the PDF, but a research study back in the early 2010s or so concluded smoking off of foil isn’t the problem. More so, the act of smoking opioids can lead to health concerns not present if smoking tobacco or weed.

Sorry for the lack of a citation. If I have time later today I will look.
>>
Doris Horrywell - Tue, 28 Jan 2020 14:30:10 EST x3Fy+2qq No.613289 Reply
>>613201
dude he should only do that and only if it has fent in it. Heroin when in water for sometime turns into morphine.
>>
dr. m - Wed, 29 Jan 2020 03:27:13 EST sYKUcQbI No.613311 Reply
>>613289
Yes, but without test strips, it's worth the loss. Q (RIP) often cited a study he was confident in that stated something to the effect of it taking over two weeks for even half of it to turn into morphine, though it is true that real H reverts back in 6-mam at a rate of about half the total quantity every 18 minutes at room temp. Even then, if kept in a refrigerator, it takes 5 hours for half the dope to convert into 6-MAM. The more acidic it is, the slower it reverts back as well.

>The effect of temperature on the kinetics of the deacetylation of diamorphine and 6‐monoacetylmorphine was studied in human plasma. Diamorphine was rapidly and quantitatively degraded to 6‐monoacetylmorphine with initial half‐lives of 354, 18 and 3 min at temperatures of 4, 25 and 37°C, respectively. Further deacetylation to morphine was not detected. In aqueous solution, diamorphine was quantitatively degraded to give 6‐monoacetylmorphine as the major product and morphine as a minor product, the rate of deacetylation being dependent on temperature and pH. At pH 4·0 and 5·6 diamorphine had a half‐life of greater than 14 days at all temperatures but at alkaline pH diamorphine was rapidly deacetylated. The rate of deacetylation of 6‐monoacetylmorphine was consistently slower than that of diamorphine under identical conditions of pH and temperature.

According to the wiki, presumably mg for mg, 6-MAM is more potent than pharma H anyways. How do you prevent it from reverting into 3-MAM? Is that not a concern? I didn't know until right now that supposedly AA (as in the banned in most places/uses AA) is a strong enough acid or something to acetylate at both the 3rd and 6th position. This is a problem because 3-MAM sucks ass. The 3rd position seems to suck on everything, whether C-3-G, presumably completely inactive M-3-G, etc. But I'm probably totally wrong and theres an example where the acetylation of the 3rd position yield amazing results (maybe oxymorphone?).
>>
Jenny Brozzlenud - Wed, 29 Jan 2020 17:25:47 EST ssq7FxRs No.613318 Reply
>>613194
That forehead threatens to engulf your entire face, man. Maybe don't grow the hair out so long cause it seems to draw attention to the forehead. Maybe just go buzz cut?
Sorry for getting so distracted. Do you have the ability to test for fent in your powder?
>>
dr. m - Thu, 30 Jan 2020 05:10:23 EST sYKUcQbI No.613331 Reply
>>61319
so tl;dr dope reverts back in 6-MAM in just under an hr, which is sronger, presumably per mg but idk, or up to 5hr per half-life if in s refrigerator. The 6-MAM>morphine is abysmally slow, over 14 days half life, which using incorrect data based on most conservtive possibilities, we're talking maximum of only 1-2% reduction of 6-MAM (strong than H) into morph per day, which assuming morph is = to 6-MAM mg for mg (not likely true), that's only ~0.5-1% maximum of raw overall potency reduction per day (assuming IV or plugged, with morph plugged maybe > H plugged idc) it's kept in liquid, let alone refrigeration and acidic pH reducing that even further.

IN ADDITION, whatever portion your fentalogues represent your total opioid potency equivalency in terms of %, in unaffected by being kept in liquid form over 99% of the time.

>tl;dr, keeping dope in liquid causing it to lose potency is objectively a mime, for so many factors. The only valid one IMO is fears of bacteria grow, in which period iodine, micro dose bleach, or both preservative ones might be best, depending on which is healthiest to IV at doses necessary to prevent additional bacterial growth in terms of IV use. regardless, keep in refrigerator s often as possible, and refrigerator + proper use of 0.22ug micron filters + 2 needles used per administration (one that contacts unfiltered liquid+possibly has to pierce rubber ampules, with the 2nd sterile needle being sterile of each of other problems), within an arbitrary say 5-7 days, should remove the need for an anti-growth additive for bacteria regardless.

Liquid nasal/rectal spray is the objectively superior, scientifically proven future for on-IV users, and big batch filtration+ fent test + reagent test pre-injection is also the objectively superior future for injecting non-pharma direct sourced drugs. Get on board before you die over being a stubborn old geezer.
>>
Archie Fovingkire - Thu, 30 Jan 2020 08:38:26 EST suIhzJLt No.613335 Reply
>>613318
I respect your way of talking here
Helpful suggestions following fair unbiased criticisms

Like science i guess
>>
>>
Archie Fovingkire - Thu, 30 Jan 2020 08:40:59 EST suIhzJLt No.613336 Reply
>>613194
OP i recently switched to plugging my no3 h from smoking it coz man those cuts build in ur lungs. Id just sorted my chest then fucked it with h lol

It works great
>>
Reuben Bracklefot - Thu, 30 Jan 2020 12:58:32 EST hFptaU2N No.613340 Reply
1580407112021.jpg -(130137B / 127.09KB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>613338
I am extremely scared of this individual and I fear for my safety.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.