Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

1st time buying in like 10 years

- Fri, 14 Feb 2020 17:30:07 EST OJKO2Dby No.613634
File: 1581719407256.png -(180181B / 175.96KB, 376x483) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1st time buying in like 10 years
Finally ran out of my 10 year old H stash that was before the time of fentanyl

Found a guy who normally deals in pharms who got me these, see below

Swears up, down, and sideways that it does NOT contain any fentanyl. I'm a brand new customer, I'm fairly sure he doesn't want me to die today, since I placed a huge pharm order for next week. Personally, i was under the impression that if it's in pebbles it's pretty safe, it's the powder that will fuck your shit up with fentalogues

Is that true, or....

Well, best question would be how can I be safe with these.
>>
m - Fri, 14 Feb 2020 18:00:08 EST qsHN3Ndz No.613635 Reply
>>613634
Buy fent/fentalogue test strips from dance safe, and dissolve as much as you plan to use in like a week in bottled water, whether filtered or not (filtered would be better). Then, when you stick your test strip in, you'll know at least that portion is negative for fent. Even if it does test positive, you can still use it somewhat "safely" if you stick solely to volumetric dosing preferably without IV. That means if you put say 1g of product into 10ml of water (measure the liquid quantity post-filtering and if it's short of 10ml you could add more bottled water to get it to 10ml), then 1ml of solution has exactly 10% or 0.1g of the averaged out dose of the entire batch. That means 0 hot spots.

If I were you, I'd cut off a portion from each "pebble" in roughly equal amounts weight wise, so like a chunk from each of the 4. A scale will be super helpful and basically necessary long term (good but cheap option is a Gemini-20 scale) is a 0.001g or 1mg scale. At the very least you need a 0.01g scale.

Remember, without volumetric dosing solutions and slowly raising the dose, statistically it's Russian roulette and basically only a matter of time for most people, ESPECIALLY you since you have 0 fent dope experience.

Then, when it tests positive, you can prove it with a pic and demand a refund, and if he asks for the product back say the only safe way to test it was to dissolve it all, and that you tossed it out since it could have been carfentanyl.
>>
Jarvis Worthinglock - Sat, 15 Feb 2020 16:32:18 EST QfB53hD5 No.613657 Reply
>>613638
10 years ago was the last time I bought H, guess I had a couple hundred mg.
I don't really care for it, so I don't use it often. It's kinda nice if my back pain is breaking through my diclofenac but that's about it.

>>613635
Thanks. I have a 0.01 scale, guess I'll go with that. Guess the only issue I can see with that is I don't even use weekly, maybe every 2-3. Seems like I'm going to waste a fair bit of this when I do want some.

How long is it good in water? I have a ton of 100ml bacteriostatic vials of water that are good forever, essentially. Wonder if I can use those.

I also grabbed a Narcan spray from a pharmacy to have on standby.
>>
m - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 01:59:23 EST lRTMMJYy No.613658 Reply
>>613657
Basically, if you use that rarely, I think for your own safety you should just accept the inevitable potency loss, especially if your stuff is remotely similar to most ecp these days. And no, rerocking/pebble making doesn't tell us absolute shit, since IMO people higher up in the chain tend to even lace fent+bulk it up in the first place (specifically both together anyways).

IIRC, you only lose like ~0.5-2% break down per day if it's in pH neutral or more acidic, especially in the fridge. If it's miraculously fent free (I bet money that it isn't) then yes in theory you lose ~50% of the potency by all the heroin reverting to morphine eventually. Even then that's only like 0.25-1% potency loss per day until it eventually hits 50%.

If you don't IV, I'd suggest boofing it if it actually contains mostly morphine from real dope (from sitting too long in solution). If it's mostly or all fent, then snorting solution works fine. The max effective nasal solution is ~0.2-0.3ml max per nostril per "dosage period," however the help long that even is. So keep that in mind when you make your solution.

It sounds like you have disposable income. So yourself a huge favor and buy some 0.22ug micron wheel filters on amaz0n, generally the bigger/wider the wheel size the better. Be sure to push it through the filter kind of slowly. It even filters out most bacteria. You could likely filter out all 4 pebbles in one batch using only ~1-5 filters depending on how cut it is, and that's only like $1-5 micron cost if you buy a decent quantity.
>>
Pandazie - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 17:39:07 EST aro+f/jm No.613660 Reply
>>613658
I would have to find the study again but it was a legit academic site that had research paper/study done about just this thing, how long does it take for diamorphine to turn back into regular morphine once dissolved in water. It was said that the solution would form bacteria and be not safe to inject or use b4 it lost any amount of potency that would make a difference basically. Obviously if u used bacteriostaitc water and kept it below 40*, this wouldnt be much of an issue than either and they said that having in a high acidic or base solution would make it degrade faster but with regular water, it would take weeks for it to even begin to degrade... Just wanted to clarify this as ur saying .5-2% per day and that is prob way higher than it really is, unless u mean after a couple weeks of it sitting in the water first but lemme see if I can find the study tho...

I just hate how so many people think that its like 24 hours and then the shot is all morphine when that isnt the case AT ALL... Ive known people who would prep shots days in advance using bacteriostatic water and keeping it refridged due to traveling or time constraints and they never said thier shots felt any weaker than once they would prepare and use right away... it takes weeks for it to start to even degrade.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.2042-7158.1992.tb05474.x

quick abstract above but the actual articles all have paywalls apparently that I dont have access to anymore due to not being in college now.. But this states over 14 days b4 degradation even begins to make an impact basically, even at different Ph levels.
>>
Graham Chebberdale - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 12:41:25 EST QfB53hD5 No.613767 Reply
>>613658
So I bought the micron filters, why do I need those again? They were ridiculously expensive. Also got a few nasal spray bottles while I'm at it.
>>
m - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 13:14:52 EST vgHBTjMI No.613768 Reply
>>613767
They shouldn't have costed over $1 each, more like $0.50 each max. You got 0.22ug filters? They're such a fine/good filter that they filter out over like ~95% of bacteria types/strains (there are a select few that are smaller than 0.22ug, and most viruses are well below 0.22ug in size), so if you want to make weeks or months worth of product (more like 3-12 months if you truly only use like 1-2x/month), using anything inferior to 0.22ug micron filters will be pretty much guaranteed to become a growing petri dish of bacteria. This is especially true if any sort of sugar-based filler was used by someone along the line.

I'd suggest looking into long term preservative-related solutions to use alongside micron filtering and refrigeration/freezing. This is total guess work on my part, but something like the minimum quantity of iodine necessary to at least slow bacteria growth, if not prevent it altogether, might be a viable option depending on how safe that is for nasal consumption.

Do all this research before you start experimenting. If I didn't make it clear before, you should be able to push through/filter a significant portion of your first batch with just one or two filters. It's not like $1 per filter is all that expensive if you manage to filter at least ~0.25-0.5g of product per filter, if not more. You more than make up your money back in terms of not having to deal with cotton "washes" that are definitely not good for you, and that mystery unknown quantity of active drug lost in cotton washes (maybe ~3-7%? who fucking knows) certainly is worth more than ~$0.50.

Let us know if we can help with anything else. If you do use a needle to suck up the unfiltered stuff, after you attach a filter on the end and slowly push it through into a clean sterile second container, be sure to attach a NEW needle that hasn't come in contact with unfiltered solution.

If the product is too adulterated to conveniently filter through your micron filters without clogging to shit, consider using a home made cotton "filter" to use as your first filter before using the 0.22ug filters. If you want a top-tier product, look into purchasing a much less fine filter, maybe something like ~5ug or 10ug in size, that you use first before the 0.22ug filter. This will prevent cotton particles from ending up in your intermediary solution or clogging up your micron filter. It will also prevent marginal active drug loss by getting stuck in the cotton filter.
>>
Edward Crisslewuck - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 21:56:15 EST QfB53hD5 No.613777 Reply
>>613769
That's where I got them, it was $28 for 6 filters. Not in the USA though, that might be why.

>>613768
Thanks for your help. Most H here is cut with Mannitol. I also ordered a pack of fentanyl test strips, which haven't arrived yet - but they only alert for presence of, not quantity of fent - and apparently they don't even register BS like carfentanil.

I also plan on grabbing a naloxone kit and having a buddy sit with me for the first time or two. Fingers crossed.

I regret not buying more H back in the day for my stash, I was fairly sure what I had would last longer than a decade, but then car accident #2 and #3 kinda fucked with my plans. Ah well.
>>
Matilda Mennerbick - Wed, 26 Feb 2020 04:03:35 EST Ary4r+lU No.613808 Reply
>>613660
You can use scihub to get papers behind paywalls. Best way is just put the DOI string in the box, in this case its 10.1111/j.2042-7158.1992.tb05474.x

https://sci-hub.tw/10.1111/j.2042-7158.1992.tb05474.x

>>613777
Do you have any opiate tolerance? This making up a solution thing is OK if you're gonna use it within a week or so, but if you're gonna be keeping it for months you're probably just better being really careful and using the powder directly.

>>613635
Most IV drug use/harm reduction guides recommend using tap water over bottled water. Bottled water has a much higher bacterial load than tap water, as tap water is treated, usually with chlorine, bottled water is not.
>>
Hugh Bludgesot - Wed, 26 Feb 2020 17:22:22 EST OJKO2Dby No.613827 Reply
>>613808
I have very low opi tolerance. I recently got 20 x 1mg hydromorphone from the ER and taking two had me flat on my ass, 1 was plenty to decimate my pain and have me pleasantly fuzzy.

What do you mean by using the powder directly? Crush up a pebble, weigh out 1mg and do... what, snort it?

also, I plan on using bacteriostatic water as I happen to have a bunch for unrelated reasons ha
>>
m - Thu, 27 Feb 2020 18:02:49 EST vgHBTjMI No.613861 Reply
>>613827
You can't weigh out 1mg in dry form on any scale under ~$250. The smallest quantity your gemini-20 can even scale somewhat accurately is like ~30-50mg. There's no safe way to consume it in dry form. He hasn't bothered to read that you only use like ~25x or less per year, in small doses too, and that was long before fent dope was a thing.

To be clear, I would never in a million years trust a solution for IV use being in a fridge for months. For that, you'd pretty much have to filter out every single dose with another 0.22ug micron filter. Doing so wouldn't be economic for you, and even then it's not exactly safe.

We were talking just nasal/rectal use.

>hydromorphone

You should be at the very least crushing those up into a very, very fine powder before snorting them, either in dry form or dissolved in a very small volume of water, e.g. ~0.10-0.25ml maximum per nostril, or ~0.25-0.5ml per full dose. You'll have to experiment with your specific brand as to whether dry or wet form works best. The cool part is you can micron filter that solution too after it's been sitting in the water long enough (not sure with ER tablets...could be over 30+ minutes? no idea) to help with better absorption.

Since you seem willing to invest in your results, do you have relatively cheap access to supplements including acetyl-l-carnitine, chitosan (specific types are better), or naltrexone tablets? The first two increase both oral and non-oral, yet still non-injection-based routes of consumption, as well as increase the speed in which the drug penetrates the mucus membranes. The last one is useful for making ULDN, ultra low dose naltrexone, which basically tricks your brain into not raising your tolerance by taking under ~1/1000th of a 50mg tablet per day.
>>
>>
Fuck Gemmerfet - Thu, 27 Feb 2020 23:12:19 EST 5yxkTbV8 No.613874 Reply
>>613861
I got £50 scales which accurately weigh upwards of 3mg
Them gemni things and the mimics are terrible ive had them before
>>
Alice Murdforth - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 01:36:00 EST 7Y8izlLY No.613879 Reply
>>613874
There is no 50 scale that can accurately weigh just 3mg. Even at a higher weight, like 50mg, that thing is likely to be off by +/-3mg if not more.

If you want a real to the miligram scale you're going to have to spend for it.
>>
Fuck Gemmerfet - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 05:59:48 EST 5yxkTbV8 No.613891 Reply
>>613889
I buy shit scales and say everyone must be the same and quote the thousands of dollars or pounds scale as real mg scales but you ise them fucking 20 DOLLAR, not even gbp, scales

Cheapo get what u deserve
>>
Martin Sunningstone - Sun, 01 Mar 2020 05:29:22 EST gE8yyxax No.613933 Reply
>>613891
I dont get it

Why do people buy them silver disgraces
>>
Archie Pennerfan - Sun, 01 Mar 2020 23:30:38 EST JD/7JWNJ No.613943 Reply
>>613634
Powder or not is sorta irrelevant ime. I've personally witnessed large amounts of dope being essentially rebricked, it isn't hard to do.
>>
Archie Pennerfan - Sun, 01 Mar 2020 23:32:20 EST JD/7JWNJ No.613944 Reply
>>613634
NB for doublepost but the only way to be sure it at least has real dope in it would be to use some Marquis reagent or something. If you have experience with fent analogues it's usually relatively easy to distinguish it from the genuine article, but better safe than sorry. Just be careful.
>>
m - Mon, 02 Mar 2020 18:04:56 EST vgHBTjMI No.613958 Reply
>>613933
They're useful if you measure 100mg or more and use the calibrated weight for taring (I use a taring weight specifically approved for commercial trade in the US), particularly if you have 2 or 3 gemini-20s. You can take two measurements with each scale and then calculate a mean average with the 2-6 individual measurements you receive. It's not perfect, but using just 4 readings from 2 scales using an accurate taring 5g weight (not the weight they send you with the G-20), you'll likely have a mean weight that's within a +/-3-5mg margin of error.

Since it's always good protocol to have at least two of every scale you genuinely need (if/when one of them breaks, you're physically dependent, and vulnerable to "wing it" and OD), it's just an added bonus from having two. Since they're only $30 each or less, that's better than any other options I know of for $60 or less, and if you buy just one $60 scale, what will you do if/when it breaks?

If you want say 10mg individual nasal sprays/liquid containers of a specific drug, there's 0 reason you can't make 100mg of product-laced solution at a time. Gemini 20s aren't a perfect solution, but they're an affordable and adequately effective one. I highly recommend getting two though, because I have encountered the occasional one that clearly needs to be re-calibrated. Thankfully they have either a 10 year or lifetime warranty with AWS.
>>
John Drenderped - Wed, 04 Mar 2020 06:14:15 EST gE8yyxax No.613982 Reply
>>613958
I just have one decent scale

Not 1000 dollars and works 10x better than the silver disgrace
>>
John Drenderped - Wed, 04 Mar 2020 06:15:41 EST gE8yyxax No.613983 Reply
>>613958
For the price of two you can have my mg scales
And just buy some nornal 0.00g scales for back up since thats literally as useful as silver bastards
>>
m - Wed, 04 Mar 2020 14:05:56 EST vgHBTjMI No.613987 Reply
>>613983
What model do you suggest then? How are your posts helpful if you don't even suggest an alternative?
>>
Augustus Pockwell - Wed, 04 Mar 2020 15:34:37 EST 49dgkqMV No.613988 Reply
>>613987
Not him but a hunnid buck tanita bro (not really my bro)
>>
Oliver Cliblingwork - Thu, 05 Mar 2020 00:59:22 EST 7Y8izlLY No.613994 Reply
>>613987
That's the aspie screeching about their 50 pound scales a few posts up.
>>
>>
Alice Bledgefore - Thu, 05 Mar 2020 06:33:27 EST gE8yyxax No.613998 Reply
>>613987
You go on amazin or ebay and search mg scales

From there you can see the products on offer ect
>>
m - Thu, 05 Mar 2020 17:35:21 EST vgHBTjMI No.614011 Reply
>>613998
So you're saying Gemini-20 scales are shit, but you can't even recommend a specific model that we can try to determine if it truly had good quality control?

Yeah, definitely a shitposter. If you can't even suggest a specific model, your posts are useless. You literally just said "look around" when asked what's better. What a joke.
>>
Walter Blackshit - Thu, 05 Mar 2020 23:02:20 EST dG9egPEc No.614019 Reply
1583467340564.jpg -(43207B / 42.19KB, 640x615) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614011
It's not THAT bad.
It's certainly not lab grade by any stretch, but for what it is I think it's pretty decent.

It holds its calibration surprisingly well and anything over about 15mg it gets within 1-2mg accuracy.. It does work a little more accurately when there is more weight on the scale, so if you need to measure anything smaller, putting one of the 10g weights into the tare tray with it seems to help. If the substances you're using can tolerate a ~3mg dosage inaccuracy without much danger, the Gemini 20 should be fine.

To me it's just about getting to know the limitations of it and not trying to push it to do what it just can't do. It's not a truly .001 scale, but it can get you about as close to that as it matters for plenty of substances.
>>
Fucking Snodcocke - Fri, 06 Mar 2020 05:39:03 EST gE8yyxax No.614022 Reply
>>614011
I said quotation my comment end quotation

Unless you mean the other guys comment

Whom i agree with

Aww diddums
>>
m - Fri, 06 Mar 2020 16:42:17 EST vgHBTjMI No.614033 Reply
>>614022
What? You haven't referred a specific model, despite how many posts you've made discussing "the scale" you have.

Would you care to enlighten us mere peasants as to what model you have or recommend?
>>
Graham Pendlebury - Sat, 07 Mar 2020 05:12:37 EST gE8yyxax No.614038 Reply
>>614033
I am gonna tell you to buy mine when ive already said what i dod to get them, its futher up the post

Let me know if you need help finding Ebay or amazon too
>>
Graham Pendlebury - Sat, 07 Mar 2020 05:14:58 EST gE8yyxax No.614040 Reply
>>614033
Also they were cheaper than buying 2x gemni scale, i think its sad how your trying to make things look bad when in fact its cheaper than what your apparently and confusingly defending

Again

Let me know if you need any help
>>
Eugene Pobberhone - Sat, 07 Mar 2020 23:51:37 EST 0QYF8DX9 No.614054 Reply
1583643097245.jpg -(214242B / 209.22KB, 436x407) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>613634
Well, OP here - I mixed 0.010g in 10mL bacteriostatic water, tested it, fentanyl.
Which I kinda expected, because dealers and it's 2020.

I'm wondering if 1ml would be a safe dose for a nasal spray considering I have no tolerance, or if I should start even smaller - 0.5ml, 0.2mL. I'm also 32m, 200lb, fairly low tolerance to most drugs, don't drink, don't smoke tobacco or weed so I'm thinking low is better.

I should also point out that my partner is currently home and we did procure a naloxone kit and they are aware I'm going to eventually try this so now it's just a matter of finding out what a decent dose is.
>>
m - Sun, 08 Mar 2020 00:10:58 EST vgHBTjMI No.614056 Reply
>>614038
you literally said "search amazon or ebay"

This is the part where you reply to the specific post that mentions the model. Your user ID may have changed and you don't even realize it.

This is what you've posted so far:

"I dont get it

Why do people buy them silver disgraces"

"This so much"

"I just have one decent scale

Not 1000 dollars and works 10x better than the silver disgrace"

"For the price of two you can have my mg scales
And just buy some nornal 0.00g scales for back up since thats literally as useful as silver bastards"

"You go on amazin or ebay and search mg scales

From there you can see the products on offer ect"

"Also your butthurt opinion pleases me so nb"

"I said quotation my comment end quotation

Unless you mean the other guys comment

Whom i agree with

Aww diddums"

"I am gonna tell you to buy mine when ive already said what i dod to get them, its futher up the post

Let me know if you need help finding Ebay or amazon too"

"Am I got auto corrected lol"

"Also they were cheaper than buying 2x gemni scale, i think its sad how your trying to make things look bad when in fact its cheaper than what your apparently and confusingly defending

Again

Let me know if you need any help"

>wat

Don't you realize it's like you've said "don't buy a shitty car like a chevy, buy a, you know, nice car. I suggest a nice car, such as one from a dealership, much better than a chevy. My car is much better, I suggest you buy it. Look for it in places like a dealership, or say an automobile website. I don't need to repeat myself. I already told you where to find the best car model to buy (a dealership)."

You're either trolling, mentally defunct, or your user ID has changed at least once in this thread. I'm going to remain optimistic and assume the last option.
>>
m - Sun, 08 Mar 2020 00:16:57 EST vgHBTjMI No.614059 Reply
>>614054
1mg/ml is relatively close to a "safe" test dose, assuming it doesn't contain carfentanyl. If you assume the 100:1 dose comparison is accurate, then in theory the LD50 for pure carfent is something like 20-25ug, or 0.02mg, aka 0.00002g. So, if you wanted to really be safe, you could try snorting .02ml. That being said, if we want to be resonable, something like 0.25ml or 0.5ml snorted should be a solid safety test dose.

Then, if you feel 100% nothing, you can wait ~20-30 minutes before increasing your dosage by ~2-10x, depending on what you think it safe to try. Maybe try 0.25ml, then 1ml, 5ml, if you still feel nothing 10ml, etc., within reason.
>>
Lillian Draddlekune - Sun, 08 Mar 2020 07:10:54 EST gE8yyxax No.614069 Reply
>>613634
This is great hahah

I still dont get why people who tell others to practice safety recommend spending on 2 unreliable scales just to see how unreliable they are
>>
Ernest Sepperbet - Sun, 08 Mar 2020 07:12:03 EST ozjzaPHy No.614070 Reply
>>614069
Yeah, and.they think i have your scales lol
Nb irelephant
>>
>>
Lillian Draddlekune - Sun, 08 Mar 2020 08:33:21 EST gE8yyxax No.614073 Reply
>>614070
You ukfag too?
You ever get some.of those knock off gemnis? Look the same but diff names

Kinda remonds me of the mflb scam
But at least you couldnt just.make a.gemni 20 for 5 dollars

But if their only safe for amounts of 50mg+ for volumetric dosing i dont get why you wouldnt just use weed scales 0.00g and weigh out .2g and make a solution

Be just as good as.gemnis but way cheaper
>>
Bread'n'Butter - Sun, 08 Mar 2020 08:33:36 EST dG9egPEc No.614074 Reply
1583670816368.jpg -(29393B / 28.70KB, 640x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614069
They're plenty reliable to 3mg. That's why you don't seem to be understanding. Not everyone needs a $500 scale and a dedicated weigh room that is draft free. If you just need to weigh out like 20mg, and if it isn't a big deal if it's like 2mg off, then the Gemini 20 is a long established mg scale that will do that for you and it's as cheap as they come.

I had the $100 Gemini and it was not noticeably any more accurate than the Gem20 and it actually sucked more in some ways like the buttons sucked and it was a weird shape so the flip up tray got in the way more. I don't think you realize how big the gap is between a real lab product and the Gem20. I have a really nice scale but it is a bitch to move around and especially transport and calibrate and I just don't like bothering with it if i'm fucked up so I won't potentially break it, so I literally end up using the Gem20 more than the scale that could get me within 1mg every time
>>
Lillian Draddlekune - Sun, 08 Mar 2020 10:11:57 EST gE8yyxax No.614077 Reply
>>614074
Their notoriously unreliable at 10mg nevermind 3mg

Your just matching what i said earlier and acting like its true

It even says on the description and booklet of gemni and copy scales their level of accuracy, and the threshold you posted is nonsese

Your pretending that harm reduction posts and general posts from many gemni users over time on here and circlejerk ect explaing the accuracy of them and none of them clain it can reliably and accurately weigh 3mg

And thats also my personal experience

Its why i bought better ones for 50 quid which had great reviews on the page and when i googled the model

Hence why advising people to do that instead of blindly copying me because im akazing and super clever. Im not, its just not hard to do it yourself when you want to be sure of your doses

Man the gemni owners in this thread even said their unreliable for sub 10mg weights and said its safest to go for 100mg volumetric mix....

Man if i wasent worried about people actually buying the 20 dollar mg scales and doing fentalogues with them id iof shut up but being from the Uk we see it as really mad and dangerous how much suoer strong fent cut h you Americans have reported, and anons dying from fentalogues and similar

Im worried people will trust them too much where.they should do the 100mg ting or get better scales
>>
Phineas Blackstock - Sun, 08 Mar 2020 12:12:38 EST dG9egPEc No.614080 Reply
1583683958709.jpg -(142484B / 139.14KB, 750x659) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614077
Yes we all know about volumetric dosing. It doesn't work with every ROA.

Do you think i'm a shill for Gemini or something? I mentioned that I also had the $100 one and that it wasn't worth buying. I have absolutely no reason to vouch for it other than my experience with it.

I've had 2 Gem20's (I broke one on dissos), and both performed the same. That is to say that once calibrated, they hold onto the calibration accurately. And when you weigh substances above 15mg (as I mentioned in my first reply), it gets me within 1-2mg. Try the weight trick I mentioned in that post too.
I've really played around with it a lot over the years and I just don't see a reason to bash it.. Just don't confuse it for being a lab grade scale that's all.
It's a 20 dollar scale that you can weigh things out to a 3mg accuracy,
If you really need greater accuracy than that then I agree, spend the money and buy something else. Not everyone is using drugs where 3mg is going to matter so know the limits of the Gem20 and it's still all they need.
>>
Lillian Draddlekune - Sun, 08 Mar 2020 14:07:26 EST gE8yyxax No.614083 Reply
>>614080
I think you should read from the start of the thread your confused and jusr arguing at stuff which dosent make sense because you havent put the effort in to scroll a bit and its meaningless

Nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.