Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Help me find Research Chems

- Tue, 18 Feb 2020 16:46:59 EST 8uyyfOu3 No.613679
File: 1582062419141.jpg -(182297B / 178.02KB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Help me find Research Chems
Okay, so I'm going to be getting some money soon, couple hundred dollars. I am definitely trying to buy some research chems with it.

However, I have NO IDEA which sites are reputable, and I would definitely prefer a site that lets me use a PREPAID CREDIT CARD, like a Visa Gift Card.
If not that, I was wondering if I could use a Visa Prepaid Card or regular CC to buy some BitCoin from CoinBase, and then use that to purchase the Research Chems.
I'm looking to buy an RC that's extremely similar to heroin, fentanyl, or oxydone, or some RCs that very similar to Xanax or a strong fast acting potent Benzodiazepine.
Help a junkie out.
>>
Shitting Cunkinchodging - Tue, 18 Feb 2020 17:36:52 EST l/QqfqV/ No.613682 Reply
>>613679

Are you really that fucking retarded that you don't know there's no sourcing allowed? You don't even have to read the rules, it's pretty fucking obvious.

I genuinely hope you overdose and die. Fuck off and fuck you.
>>
m - Tue, 18 Feb 2020 18:24:37 EST lRTMMJYy No.613683 Reply
>>613679
I'm not convinced you can even use RC opioids or benzos properly. Do you have the absolute minimum requirements to use them responsibly? Requirements include a 0.01g scale for bulk solutions, or preferably 0.001g scale for accuracy (cheapest common 0.001g scale is the Gemini-20. Don't trust some Chinese scale that's half price; Always choose AWS brand or better). If you use only a 0.01g scale, generally speaking you can only trust its results as low as about 50-80mg, preferably 100mg minimum. Keep in mind that even at 100mg, a 10mg scale (0.01g) can easily be off by as much as ~4-8mg or more.

You also need 100ml-1L+ of Propylene Glycol. Ethanol can also work, but IMO it needs to be a minimum of 150 proof or higher (75% alcohol), aka everclear 151 in Florida and other states that don't allow sales above 75.5%, or preferably 190 proof (95% alcohol).

You also need something to measure liquids accurately, say 10ml oral syringe or larger.

Do you plan to use IV? You should have fentanyl analogue test strips (from dance safe for $2 each or elsewhere), 0.22ug micron filters (just ~$0.20-1 each on amaz0n/e bay), thin IV syringes (27gauge or higher which means thinner, preferably around 27-32ga depending on what works for you...I'd probably use like ~29-30 gauge) proper IV equipment, full strength bleach, and full strength iso alcohol (70% or more). Get a 0.001g scale.

If you can post a picture with time stamped proof that you acquired all the previously listed equipment, I'd have no problem pointing you in the right direction in terms of specific chemicals and where to look. HOWEVER, direct sourcing is forbidden on this site.

You should know already that anything half decent in terms of opioid RCs are generally not available on the clear net. The days of using prepaid Visa cards are LONG gone.

If you attempt to buy and use RCs without at least a scale, rubber gloves, a surgeon mask or better, glasses/goggles, 0.01g/0.001g scale, propylene glycol (must have PG for IV use) or 75.5%+ ethanol (DO NOT use common spirits/liquors, which usually only contain ~35-50% alcohol, as something like 60-75% is the minimum effective strength), ~10-80 or so ml oral syringe for measuring solutions, and ~2-10ml oral syringes to dose the drug(s).
>>
Oliver Fammlegold - Tue, 18 Feb 2020 20:34:55 EST IxGcrMpY No.613687 Reply
use localbitcoins retard
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Wed, 19 Feb 2020 01:25:46 EST KnL4ajYu No.613688 Reply
>>613679
Tread lightly. Be safe. Do your research and be aware of the possible negative consequences of RC benzo and opioid usage.
You'd be better off buying a pre-made solution or pill/capsule/tablet than powder. /benz/ and /opi/ have had a few known posters due to poly-substance abuse. One of the guys, Johnny Rocket, was taking the most fucked up amounts of several RC benzos, Rx benzos, and RC opioids. Dude was eyeball dosing of the U4 compounds, which was likely the culprit for his death (beyond all of the benzos and possibly booze in his system). R.I.P. Johnny Rocket.
Also, R.I.P. to Q. Dude was on here before I was even what 420chan was.

>Help a junkie out.
The RC scene is a bit different than it used to be, or so I have heard. Reputable vendors are on the clearnet and deep web, but no one on this site will provide any links. At best, maybe a poster will provide a hint of where to poke around.
>>
Phineas Blurringchare - Fri, 21 Feb 2020 03:48:15 EST 7RaDv8Xu No.613721 Reply
>>613679
I'm kinda concerned that if I answer you, I'd be helping a minor buy drugs because you described acquiring a couple hundred bucks the way I'd describe getting an inheritance
>>
Caroline Brogglemig - Fri, 21 Feb 2020 12:19:34 EST AYlrp4ua No.613724 Reply
>>613679
No sourcing on here. Try drug buyers guide or look for on a discord server browser for a RC server. You should really just talk to a doctor about getting Subutex/Suboxone.
>>
Doris Ninkinfield - Wed, 26 Feb 2020 00:24:36 EST s2F6hIG0 No.613805 Reply
>>613683
> Gemini-20
>29.33$
Damn I thought they were way more expensive literally half the price of some headshop RAW branded scale that only goes to 0.01
Buying it seems like a minefield on amazon tho with all the obvious copycats

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.