Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Getting opi scripts from doctor apps

- Sat, 22 Feb 2020 23:08:54 EST 5U7H9t40 No.613751
File: 1582430934155.jpg -(91813B / 89.66KB, 760x749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Getting opi scripts from doctor apps
Anyone ever tried or had success trying to get anything good by using one of those video call doctor appointment apps, like where they can send a script to a local pharmacy? How easy would it be to make up some chronic injury or pain and get them to write me a script for something good? Or could I get them to refill an old script for something like an opi or a benz?
>>
Caroline Snodbanks - Sun, 23 Feb 2020 00:35:33 EST l/QqfqV/ No.613753 Reply
>>613751
>something good

Fucking good luck trying to get anything more than 5mg hydrocodone (at BEST) unless you're literally dying or are in severe debilitating pain 24/7.
>>
m - Sun, 23 Feb 2020 17:03:15 EST vgHBTjMI No.613759 Reply
>>613751
>getting restricted Rx meds from a video call doctor

uh yeah no, that's not a thing. Most if not all states don't allow them to script S2 meds for sure, if not S2 and S3 meds. All opioids commonly scripted at either S3 or S2 these days. You can't even get a script that way. The only halfway decent thing they're even allowed to script is probably gabapentin.

That's if they're even willing to do so. I suspect most are not. Your idea is a waste of time. You'd have a 10x better chance by seeing a doctor in person, meaning your chance of success goes from like ~0-0.1% to maybe 1% max, lmao.

Non-chronic pain patients aren't generally treated anymore in the US. If you have chronic pain, then they'll most likely refer you to a subutex or methadone program. If you have the money to pay all out of pocket, you might be able to find a private practice that scripts methadone in pill form 2 or 4 weeks at a time. Technically methadone can only be scripted in such fashion for those with bona fide pain problems, so as solely an addict for example I couldn't utilize such services. Those are your best bet, but don't be surprised if the monthly or 2x/month visit ends up running you like ~$150-200+ per visit, not including the meds.

Also, if you want an opi or benz script, you have to pretty much get one or the other, not both. Generally, unless you're epileptic, no doc will script both anymore.

Just buy your benzos/RC benzos online.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.