Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Do I have to join a secret society to find H dealers?

- Sun, 23 Feb 2020 20:38:17 EST N4RiHE14 No.613761
File: 1582508297957.jpg -(61470B / 60.03KB, 1112x1112) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Do I have to join a secret society to find H dealers?
Why is finding an H/fent dealer so much more difficult than it is to find any other drug dealer? It's like you gotta be part of a secret network or some shit. I understand less people fuck with it and it has a stigma but doesn't make it easier for buyers to find suppliers.

Tips and tricks? If allowed not sure if not sorry forget I said anything.
>>
m - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 19:44:16 EST vgHBTjMI No.613775 Reply
>>613761
It's because they're hunted down by law enforcement much more heavily that pretty much any other drug/drug class except possibly meth. Fent dealers ultimately end up indirectly getting someone killed eventually (whether it's truly their fault or not is up for lengthy discussion), so the general population supports such measures. The demand regularly outpaces supply, as seen by the very fact that fent lacing/heroin-free, fent-only dope is so popular, particularly in the NE, the eastern half of the Midwest, and in the South when east of either New Orleans or Atlanta, depending on who you talk to. It's everywhere, and if supply heavily outweighed demand, at least more of the fentadope would actually have some real heroin in it. It does not.

Most dealers treat you with the same mentality. They seem to always have someone else who wants it anyways.

Do yourself a favor and stick to DNM dope, preferably US-to-US domestic parcels only. While many vendors do have fent-laced product, there's usually a half dozen to a dozen longer term vendors who regularly receive 4 or 5 stars out of 5, and every 3rd or 4th review includes people specifically saying it tested negative for fent using their fent strips. It's always possible that those vendors are using a non-fent opioid RC or a fentalogue RC that isn't detected, but it's safer than the streets.

Besides, if you're using fent dope anyways, why not just order like 100mg or 1g "pure" fentdope, dissolve it in nasal spray bottles, and save yourself like ~70-95% the cost of local "heroin" that is entirely void of real heroin.
>>
Beatrice Decklepun - Thu, 27 Feb 2020 10:07:30 EST xLCKwbm0 No.613851 Reply
>>613775
I've literally seen some niggas saying that M boxes from mexico look bad because of the pill presses, but they are actually oxy.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Hannah Greenwater - Thu, 27 Feb 2020 20:07:08 EST 6q3RPJUZ No.613871 Reply
>>613761
Lurker fag here
I work at a grocery store with an h dealer he gets the cocaine for me when I need it. Some random nog on campus offered me heroin . Idk where u located but heron be everywhere

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.