Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Oxy with/without Acet

- Mon, 24 Feb 2020 22:16:14 EST igDemYrO No.613778
File: 1582600574690.jpg -(115834B / 113.12KB, 500x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Oxy with/without Acet
Hello feel-good friends,

Question, do you like to mix oxys with acetaminophen?

I'm a low tolerance user and Im trying to decide whether I should do just 15mg oxycodone, or do 10mg with 500-1000mg acetaminophen.

Thanks in advance for the wisdom.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 22:36:32 EST KnL4ajYu No.613780 Reply
>>613778
Research pointed to APAP as an anti-inflammatory drug essential to 2.5mg to 10mg oxycodone and hydrocodone. Too, the drug is present in codeine via Tylenol 3s and 4s.

I don’t like to MIX my opiates with APAP, but of course I take opiates containing APAP when necessary. A solution, while difficult to obtain, is to get oxycodone hcl (5mg to 30mg dosages) or ER/XR hydrocodone (e.g. 30mg). The extended/controlled release hydrocodone do not contain APAP. Roxicodone aka oxycodone hcl are purely oxycodone without any time released bullshit or APAP.
>>
m - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 22:44:14 EST vgHBTjMI No.613781 Reply
>>613778
What? Acetaminophen doesn't make oxy any more psychoative in terms of recreational use. Generally speaking, avoid APAP within reason if you can. If you have a mixture of real APAP-free roxies and APAP-riddled percocets, I'd advise that you use percocets by themselves, unless your perc dose includes over like ~1300-1500mg APAP, in which case I'd suggest eating like 4 5 or 10mg oxy/325mg APAP percs and the rest as pure oxy.

If you take low doses long term, then I guess another strategy is to take half your total dose in percs, the other half in pure roxies. This helps reduce large acute dose APAP use.

However, the way your question reads, it sounds like you're considering INTENTIONALLY mixing APAP with oxy. NEVER do this!

APAP is poisonous. It does NOT potentiate opioids, at least in terms of recreational/euphoria-related effects. You shouldn't be doing what you're suggesting.

Where do you even get your "roxies" or "percs"? Someone who's this uneducated on opioid use is much more likely to not realize that the majority of pain pills on the street are completely fake and pressed/made in clandestine laboratories, typically filled with mystery quantities of fentanyl.

Always eat your oxies in case they might be fake, never intentionally combine with APAP, learn to do CWEs on percs if you regularly are consuming over ~2-3g/day for more than 1-3 months, or if any one dose exceeds around ~3500-4500mg. If you want to be lazy about not doing CWEs, at least consume something called n-acetyl-cystine alongside your percs, roughly ~1-2.5g NAC for APAP doses of ~2-5g, taking 500mg NAC at a time, once ~15min before the APAP or I guess at the same time, and additional doses every 3 hours until you consume enough. NAC can reduce APAP-related liver damage by anywhere from ~56-80%+, and is the method of treatment for APAP OD in the hospital in much higher quantities, but its degree of success highly depends on taking it before hand, not taking extra APAP thinking you're "safe," and understanding that NAC can cause mild side effects at doses as low as like ~1200-2500mg.

Assuming I'm taking under 4g or so APAP and assuming it's a super rare thing like under 3-6 times per year, just 1000-1500mg NAC seems to be "enough" from the mice models I've read, but who really knows. I stick with that dosage range because it's the highest pseudo-proven not to cause additional side effects.
>>
Shitting Gangershit - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 23:17:09 EST igDemYrO No.613783 Reply
1582604229690.jpg -(320215B / 312.71KB, 1022x681) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>613780
>>613781

Interesting. Information online said apap accentuates the effects of oxy which is why I was curious. The oxy's I have are pure and not street-versions. I'm not a regular user, just recreationally once in a blue moon. Wasn't sure whether I should take some apap (small amount like 1000mg most) in addition to the oxy's to help the effect.

Thank ya'll for your advice!
>>
m - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 23:44:42 EST vgHBTjMI No.613784 Reply
>>613783
It will definitely help if you're using it for legitimate pain relief. However, if you only use it for recreational purposes, it's not helpful. Save your APAP-related liver damage for when you're stuck using percs, or for when you're drinking alcohol. All that damage is cumulative over your life time.
>>
DTMO - Tue, 25 Feb 2020 01:34:18 EST cA7HWjuL No.613790 Reply
>>613784
I'd love to see some evidence of cumulative damage from 1000mg doses of APAP.
>>
m - Tue, 25 Feb 2020 09:40:14 EST vgHBTjMI No.613794 Reply
>>613790
No no, I wasn't trying to suggest daily doses of 1000mg are damaging for those that don't already have compromised livers/pre-existing conditions. I was just trying to explain to OP that, generally speaking, APAP damage is cumulative over time and the damage dealt per mg of APAP is not even close to linear. It's repeated mid to high dose acute exposure. If you read my other post(s), I mention how I personally have 0 problem taking as much as ~3500-4500mg or even maybe 5000mg without doing a CWE, as long as I have access to a few grams of NAC and I'm only doing it like ~6x or less per year, maybe as often as like once a month if it's 3500mg or less.

I received liver damage from my acute Hep A infection, and between HIV/Hep B/C infections in many addicts and potential alcohol use, it's better to be safe than sorry. This isn't damage you can typically see or feel. So many people say something like "I used to take 6g per day for almost a year and I'm fine," and while they may be "fine," it's not like they'd really know unless they got blood tests regularly. And they may be fine now, but who knows how they'll be in 30 years?
>>
Ernest Pickdock - Wed, 26 Feb 2020 03:24:27 EST CjSYGK2m No.613806 Reply
>>613778
No reason to do so. If using for pain the acetaminophen will enhance the pain relieving effects. It would do nothing to enhance recreational effects.

On that note if getting prescribed Vicodin for pain. Ask the dr for vicoprophen.
I have seen drs eyes kinda light and say, sure. As well some may say, I have
never heard of it. Really? It offers better feeling all around.

If injured ask for pain relievers that do not contain acetaminophen. If offered
tram, just, naw. T3s, one may say it makes you feel ill. May get syrup substitute
instead. Which dosing is difficult to estimate compared to ? amount of T3s,
So likely to get upped a dosage that doesn't, at least me make me feel crappy,
and at least actually relive pain in lower doses and feel pretty much ok.
My opinion anyway.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.