Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

BWN Corona lock down edition

- Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:20:00 EST txpYQORe No.614404
File: 1585225200899.jpg -(151296B / 147.75KB, 800x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. BWN Corona lock down edition
Corona got us in self isolation but you know but I think d-boy counts as close family and friends, nah what I'm sayin? Juuuust kidding, though we know deep down we're gonna potentially risk our loved ones lives over an "unnecessary" break of iso.
That's enough negativity. Who's getting high on some opiates? Anyone have any interesting stories or antics to share?

Personally I'm bumping on some store bought Spanish seeds according to the label, I guess AUS truly ran out, these aren't half bad honestly but I'm also on a high dose of pregablin so who knows.
>>
Martha Miblingwat - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:39:03 EST txpYQORe No.614405 Reply
Also I didn't want to post it in the OP but lifes been a roller coaster last month I was starting a new job which is why I have pregablin because I was going to use the pregab to ease the switch to bupe instead of relying on PST since PST is too unpredictable now.
Anyway I got the pregab much, much later than expected meaning I was still on PST when I started working plus I was abusing the pregab once I did have it and all the armodafinil in the world couldn't help me from being a subpar employee. IDK how how much better things would have been if I was on subs but honestly that place had me coming home only to comatose myself because of how awful I felt after work.
At least it's not a bad time to be unemployed here with the stimulus payments. I think it may be time to head to the clinic to try and work out some maintenance for me, I think they just recently started doing extended release morphine here from what I've heard which may be the best for me since its kinda similar to PST.
>>
PandaFive - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 17:35:53 EST waTiBjJM No.614414 Reply
1585258553242.jpg -(519574B / 507.40KB, 1838x1108) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Re-posting in the new BWN
Just got a kilo and there's raw opium all over 'em (pic related, some even have pools of opium on the inside).
BWN - I've got an actual nod going off just 6 of these things with no other drugs not even antihistamines.
This is the happiest I've felt in months, my tolerance is waaay down since the ultimate seedpocalypse happened.
>>
Matilda Crovingkat - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 18:51:07 EST wYewymhh No.614416 Reply
Hey, why are all you /opi/ users now frogs?

just wondering as an old opi poster
>>
Papo - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 20:49:52 EST qIwULXln No.614417 Reply
Fucking I'm so pissed. 1.) My GF is gay and is forcing me to quit. 2.) She wont allow me to inject anymore and as everyone knows there is a night and day difference between snorting and shooting H.

Bruh, I understand she cares about me but fuck. She only lets me cop fucking two dimes once every 3 days and I barely feel it snorting it. I have some weird needle parts and I'm thinking about putting together a janky ass needle considering she threw out all my good needles.

FUCK
>>
m - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 22:32:00 EST vgHBTjMI No.614420 Reply
>>614417
Your only real option is to sit her down and explain how addiction works, top to bottom. Explain what actually works and what doesn't. Tell her that to immediately reduce your bodily damage, you need 0.22ug micron filters and clean high gauge number needles. Tell her you value not spreading diseases to her, and that you promise to be fully open with her about the slow process as long as she doesn't act illogical and think throwing all the shit away and pretending you're not addicted is actually going to solve anything.

I can tell you right now, from my experience, if she isn't on board with how the science actually works and is ultimately selfish about wanting to be the #1 thing in your life, it is imperative she gets a reality check whilst you work on your addiction.

Unfortunately, IMO over 50% of women aren't willing to endure what it takes to get an addiction disorder under control. They care about thinks seeming normal, not what's actually going on inside your head. Hopefully you have a girl who can actually understand, who can embrace harm reduction methods. Teach her about fent test strips, volumetric dosing, etc. Consider getting narcan. Do these things so she feels like she has some power over what's happening and isn't helpless about you ODing one day. If you dont do these things, she'll try to compensate her need to feel in control bu doing things such as throwing your clean needles away, even if it realistically just means you'll end up using a dirty one instead. She's acting with emotion, not reason. You need to sit her down and insist she change course or it will never work.

In exchange, you need to be serious about quitting/getting on maintenance long term. Talk to her about kratom, bupe, or possibly methadone. Explain the pros and cons. Explain that unless you pick one of the three, you chance of failure is around 90%, and that's for every year, so assuming its linear (we don't know if it is), 10% stay sober for 1 year, 1% stay sober for 2 years, and so on. The point is just cold turkey without treatment is a joke, a make believe wish that only non users can possibly think is effective.

Bupe has changed my life, to where I almost forget what full agonist opioids feel like after a year since I've been subjectively high, and about 19 months since I was using fill agonists near daily. The cravings are so weak and nonexistent that I almost forget how serious and controlling they can be, hence why I'm dumb enough to give them a gamble again in a week or two before I leave.

Dont let her try to run your treatment "program" thinking it will ultimately make her happy. In the end, she'll silently be miserable without possibly even telling you , and you'll be miserable whether you show it or not. Insist that you've got to follow the science. If she's not a science person, insist that she needs to trust your plan, and that you promise to actually follow the plan.

I wish you luck. Relationships can be so difficult when someone deals with addiction. The social stigma makes everything 10x worse. A little bird told me my ex wife's bf isn't isn't exactly sober and drinks etc., but since its socially acceptable it's no problem apparently. It is what it is. Just make sure you dont try to hide things making it seem like shit is A-OK, because eventually it won't be, not that you're me.

Also, dont be surprised if she possibly leaves after you even get sober. I dont know you or pretend to, but it happens. Dont let it be a reason to relapse.
>>
Fucking Shakeridge - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 23:24:14 EST fAuyB3yr No.614421 Reply
>>614417
Dope>pussy

Look dude you can only let one thing control your life ONE make the right chose
>>
Nicholas Sebberfield - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:34:22 EST 29QbCoeq No.614443 Reply
Tbh snorting dope can be way worse than your sinuses and health than shooting. What if you get micron filters? Yes its very addictive to pin yourself. Either way you will eventually get used to sniffing but eh
>>
Angus Lightshit - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 19:27:57 EST sKaJc2CI No.614445 Reply
NY coronachan headquarters here. Been having green Malaysian kratom and coffee all day, also a cup of strong beer earlier and just lit up a mini cigar.

Been praying for us all, we’ve made it this far, if we can make it through the next few months hopefully things will turn up for the better.m

Wish me the best y’all.
>>
Lydia Pollermudge - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 20:58:33 EST UoftVnHI No.614447 Reply
20mg hydrocodone

I'm fucked up I have no opi tolerance. What a nice Friday night!
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 22:26:39 EST uipTtDrg No.614448 Reply
55mg diazepam, 30mg hydrocodone, 30mg cyclobenzaprine, 100mg hydroxyzine, a bit of booze (1 glass of wine, 1 pint of beer), 100% grapefruit juice, and 20mg DXM beforehand. Plus, I’ve had grapefruit juice in my system for a hot minute. Anytime I take a moderate hydrocodone dosage I will take up to 20mg DXM.

Other hydrocodone dosages this week: 45mg, 60mg, and so forth
Other diazepam doses this week: 0mg to 70mg

For years I have prepped for quarantine/doomsday by stocking goods. I hope the BasedGod hears my prayers.
>>
Lydia Pollermudge - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 22:34:17 EST UoftVnHI No.614449 Reply
20mg methadone. Feeling good as I sit here and listen to some underground psytrance.
>>
Martha Creblingpire - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 02:33:46 EST DLPWpqCF No.614450 Reply
>>614404
Just took 100mg of tramadol bout an hour ago, took another 50mg 30 mins ago. First time hope this shit is good.
>>
OLDLURKDADDY !rGOAfuB3jA - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 02:44:05 EST TpLVgfC5 No.614451 Reply
Been studying Studies(drug) and wiki'ng shit for 16 years now. let me propose an alternate theory gents! If your a filthy fucking Junk Junk, like us old heads, and actually shoot your dope(PLS DONT FFS)... How often do you wash your hands? How often do you clean your injection site with an alcohol swab? How often do you re use the same insulin syringe over and over and over? How often have you been in withdrawals and just been like fuck it I'll use what i got it!? The answer if your anything like me (Stuck in Alabanana without a needle exchange T.T) you've been shooting high quality Corona Virus strains with your OC 80's(OG Formulation bitches, not that played out OP GARBO) Smack, Dillie's, Opana's and 'Tex whether you realize it or not... (INb4 some 14'yr old loratab swallowing twat says a word about harm reduction) HARM REDUCTION is literally the purpose of this post... ANYHOW someone post the the 8mg triangle Dilaudid don't need no legs for lurk daddy pls.... yes im a filthy cunt but so are you young ones.... also obligatory OC cycle/progression of addiction would be nice as well... you know the one. much love from a MAD cunt withdrawing from a ten year IV habit.... enjoy your dope for lurk daddy pls. (HURTING TOO BAD TO Backtrace the entire goddamn internet for the images some old head is definatly still lurking.... pls Q be out there somewhere dawg) ANyways already got the covid-over9k get new rigs kids at least! FML KthxBAI kiddos!!! have a nice day and listen to some XXX or peep while i pee from my asshole /detox is for samefags, squares and teetotalers....
>>
>>
Papo - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 02:57:39 EST qIwULXln No.614454 Reply
>>614420

Thank you for your reply. You have no idea how much of what you just said I took to heart. So anyways, I went ahead and did as you suggested. She's stubborn as fuck and didnt listen to any of it and it's crazy how you mentioned women who like to make things appear normal. She feels frustrated because she lies to all her friends and stuff about my drug problem. She desperately wants me to be normal and that's why I think she gets mad. The only reason she has been so involved with me doing drugs is because A.) She's my ride to go get them and B.)Sometimes she has to front me money for like a week so I can get right. She doesn't care if I'm sick as fuck, she seems to think that 80% of my withdrawals are mental and I convinced her today to take me to cop and loan me twenty so I wont be sick if I made an appointment with a doctor's office that specializes in suboxone so I can get on a maintenance drug. I dont know what I'm going to do tomorrow to end up getting right but I'm going to have to ask her for a ride and I dont think she's going to go for it.

She truly believes it's either her or drugs. If I get high one day, she thinks I chose drugs over her that day which isn't true and I think it such a black and white way of looking at it. She doesn't understand that I want to feel normal and be able to fucntion. We hangout all day and why she's chilling in my bed, watching netflix, and smoking her weed, I'm in my room going through it from such wretched withdrawals. So pray for me guys that I'm able to get right tomorrow. I have online class too and I'm not able to even participate in online school without H. I really do want to quit again but she fails to understand that I dont have the time to be sick and be absolutely useless for 1 week.

Sorry for my venting, guys. I'm just really frustrated and it fucking sucks.. I hope I can reply to this thread tomorrow evening saying how I was able to get right, do my online class, do my homework, and get started on my project. We shall see me, fucking pray for me. I am legitimately closer than I've ever been to suicide at this point in my life than I have ever been
>>
Papo - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 03:01:45 EST qIwULXln No.614455 Reply
>>614451
I hardly ever wash my hands when injecting, swab the site with alcohol or do any of that shit. I often do re-use needles too. I ended up contracting hep-c, I got cured for it, and here I am again shooting dope like the fucking idiot I am. I am genuinely surprised that I've yet to get COVID-19.

also, just got a sweet new gaming laptop br/opi/iates. Anyone down to play any steam games or some classic wow with a nigga?
>>
lol - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 03:34:57 EST oaWRMjn3 No.614456 Reply
>>614454
Might be overstepping my boundries but the fact you need to use her for a ride and dope money definitely adds to the strain, it's one thing to expect someone to be there for you when you're going through the throes of addiction. It's another to expect them to enable you to the fullest and do everything for you, relationships are hard when you're addicted, my last relationship was hell because of it but we were both addicts

I finally finished my Mavyret for Hep C but my doc won't see me or anyone with all the shit going on especially here in NY. The clinic took a lot of time to give me bottles too, anxiety is a bitch during this time when I constantly feel like shit it's hard to know if it's a life of drug abuse or I'm dying of supreme virus.
>>
lol - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 07:14:37 EST oaWRMjn3 No.614465 Reply
>>614454
You can't take a week off to potentially save your life with everything going on? Idk man it sounds like a lot of your problems are of your own creation but I guess that's true for most, addiction is fucked up, the best thing is to not even be in a relationship when you're fucked up like that and even for some time into recovery so you can get your head straight. People who haven't been through addiction will never fully understand it either and it's wrong and naive to expect them to. You're definitely fighting an uphill battle with this one and honestly the only way k see things working is if you quit somehow whether cold turkey or subs, I will pray for you though and I wish you the best, be safe
>>
m - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 12:57:24 EST vgHBTjMI No.614477 Reply
>>614454
She needs to get educated. If I provide some videos, will she even watch them?

You might be best to be real with her and say "look, you need to choose to help me deal with this the correct way, the way science has proven is successful, or you need to choose to cut me out of your life. Addiction doesn't care about your or my feelings, and you can't just wish this away. I'm serious about conquering this, but are you? This will be a multi-month and possibly multi-year process. You need to think it over for a few days and decide if you're willing to be there for me while I go through this. Decide if you want to help me reign in my addiction, or if you're just too tired of hiding it and want to be done with hiding more than you want to be with me and love me. You need to make a decision, because you can't have it both ways, just like I can't."

I'm telling you man, I've been there, finishing post-grad schooling, having been married a few years, her tired of lying to everyone/hiding my shit, etc. She was adamantly against suboxone or anything else, and just wasn't capable of accepting the reality of how things were. It's like her heart truly expected me to hit the rewind button after taking ~500-3000mg oral morphine ~4-7 days/week, 9-11+ months/year for like 3-4 years, magically detox for 1-2 months, and just act like everything was fine mentally when clearly I had other mental disorders that I was self-medicating.

She needs a crash course in how opioid addiction works, and SERIOUSLY you're best off if she takes a week or so to decide if she's willing to help you through it as well as be there for you years from now when a relapse is a possibility.

Most women can't handle it. When they're at the point you mentioned, they've already lost their shit about your use, and though it might just seem like an escalation of concern from your perspective, what it really means is that it's been burning her inside for months/years and is finally spilling over into the external world, and she may well not have the "fight" in her to deal with this correctly.

As much as breaking up/divorcing truly sucks, I can tell you from experience that having your women only being ~10-40% committed to seeing you become sober and mentally well, WHILE you're actually doing the sobriety thing seriously, all for her to eventually leave you/it to fall apart, is SO MUCH WORSE than her just being real with you, that she can't handle it and that she's an emotional being, not a logical one.

She needs to realize this will be a war consisting of small battles that will persist for possibly years and years. She needs to understand that ultimatums lead to nothing but covered up lies. She needs to be willing to learn and understand addiction and opioid use.

For example, does she understand that snorting your dope is only half or slightly less than half as efficient as banging it? Does she understand that two bags snorted is only as potent as one bag IVed?

Explain that you're 100% committed to making suboxone work, but that you'll only go through all of this if she's committed as well. The truth is 1000x better for you than living a lie for months or years.
>>
Papo - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 19:38:22 EST qIwULXln No.614484 Reply
>>614477
I will for sure share with her any resources you post! I appreciate your input greatly. But yeah, youre absolutely right about a lot of things. She forces me to make promises and will get mad if I refuse to make the promise because I know I'll fucking break it and then she gets mad when I end up breaking the promise and calling me a liar.

I think she just doesn't understand that the mental severity of what addicts go through. She'll even get mad if I mention getting high when I'm dopesick solely because my brain is going crazy with cravings. It's like she expects me to rise above and not display any symptoms of addiction or withdrawal.

Luckily though, A bunch of needles fell behind my bathroom cabinet over the years and with a cut wire hanger with duct tape taped around it(adhesive side upwards) I was able to pull out 3 syringes, wash them in bleach, and clean them up. So I'm back to IVing for now. I'm currently trying to find a suboxone doctor that takes my health insurance, so I'm praying I go through with it.
>>
Hannah Pockfield - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 21:40:50 EST NA/CnqCr No.614488 Reply
Ah fuck
I just spent yesterday without pst and now this morning 10mins after I took my fist dose of bupe I found a 500g bag of seeds under my bed while setting up my xbox preparing for the transition
Honestly I’m not fiendishly wanting to take it as if it was h but I still wish it wasn’t there
I guess it’s nice to have something incase I go into precip wd
>>614484
Be careful man and appreciate what you have
Honestly having a gf like that can keep you in check and stop you from going out of control . I’ve suggest going on bupe/methadonr or even doing a rapid bupe taper if you think you can stay sober once it’s over
>>
Lillian Pommersot - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 22:55:52 EST mxib7adF No.614489 Reply
Anyone in NZ? How are you guys dealing right now?

Recently moved to Wellington so don't have any usual plugs, found the obvious places that have seeds but they're barely usable (2kg gives a mild buzz). Trying to get a contact for the usual stuff but not really something I can ask friends about (not trying to source btw, just curious).

Wondering about doing an online order but no clue how long it would take to arrive given the situation.
>>
Lillian Pommersot - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 22:59:13 EST mxib7adF No.614490 Reply
>>614489
On that note, what 'nootropics' are still available here? I know phenibut and tianeptine are banned but were still available last I checked. Pica is definitely available but that's just phenibut-lite. There's bound to be a supplements company stocking shit.
>>
George Foddlesere - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 02:06:39 EST FzIH6LLv No.614494 Reply
1585461999602.jpg -(102464B / 100.06KB, 852x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614416
>Hey, why are all you /opi/ users now frogs?
feelsgoodman
>>
william maynard garver - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 19:30:22 EST Ht8q9Aci No.614513 Reply
>>614494
loving these memes haha, just took .5mg klon and had a 7% beer, green malaysian kratom earlier today and bout to light up another mini cigar. praying for us all, stuck in long island NY here, keep me in the prayers my fellow schmeckers
>>
David Clibblespear - Tue, 31 Mar 2020 15:34:15 EST 7EJ9cz5n No.614566 Reply
im fucking dyimng here. my pods were supposed to come today but noooo theyre coming tomorrow. i have continually to take hot showers. even over 1g of lyrica/pregabalin dossnt help much.

i wonder how corona would be on hard opiate withdrawal?
>>
Fuck Cumblebad - Tue, 31 Mar 2020 16:18:46 EST +rJY0K/n No.614567 Reply
>>614566
Well if you had it bad enough you’d hopefully be unconscious on a ventilator and morphine drip. Maybe not though. Maybe you’d just get to deal with WD on top of it and have your care providers think it’s just the virus or know and not care to help you much.
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020 18:00:40 EST MfLlbsj4 No.614568 Reply
200ml/mg of done' on top of my daily Kadian got me feeling good and comfy. Been on a bit of a forced tolerance break because of covid19.. even been stockpiling morph some days just in case. Fuck I love methadone though it's the only thing that gets me off other than fentanyls.
>>
>>
Morphiate !!FINz0LE9 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020 23:14:32 EST zaurUfK0 No.614572 Reply
>>614404
Bumping on some pretty nice seeds. Every so often I get a batch of seeds that tastes more like poppy pod tea than seed tea. They area always really good too, and these are no exception. Made a 1lb dose earlier and I'm really feeling amazing. The only problem is this is now my 5th day nodding in a row and I have more seeds in the post. When this quarantine is over I'm going to be less than happy going through withdrawal. Totally worth it tho lol.
>>
Nicholas Copperwell - Wed, 01 Apr 2020 16:43:59 EST sZkWkO8H No.614575 Reply
1585773839835.jpg -(102549B / 100.15KB, 680x380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Nodding so hard at work that my colleague asked if I was okay.

I'm lucky most of the office is staying at home or I'd probably be getting drug este
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Thu, 02 Apr 2020 01:33:12 EST uipTtDrg No.614581 Reply
1585805592304.png -(716141B / 699.36KB, 1080x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>147800 (OP)
Frankly Mr. Shankly, I haven’t kept exact numbers on some of the drugs consumed.
1) 130mg diazepam in three doses (10mg then 50mg then 20mg then 50mg)
2) 50mg+ hydrocodone
3) 75mg hydroxyzine with plans to take up to 150mg at most
4) 50mg cyclobenzaprine taken in two doses
5) booze — a pint of a 7.7% 16.9 fl. oz. German beer. The company opened in 1030 C.E./A.D. And, two 5 fl. oz. of 13.5% red wine
6) Tea: green plus orange rind, black English teatime, Earl Gray, and chamomile. I’m a tea fiend
7) Bought two 12 packs of sparkling water (coconut and watermelon flavors) and a mango limeade seltzer. DANK!

I’m lit as fuck, watching a somewhat obscure Joy Division biopic. There’s a bit of a nod here and there (I should mention taking 10mg DXM earlier), but I’m ultra fucking relaxed.

COVID-19, wars, hatred, self-loathing, disgust with the planet, etc. all fade away as I drift into a state of bliss.
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Thu, 02 Apr 2020 05:46:50 EST VqOGKvT1 No.614586 Reply
1585820810707.jpg -(4035100B / 3.85MB, 4608x3456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
CORONA VIRUS STASH PI from right to left.
  • 200mg/ml methadone in 100ml bottles
  • 31 Supeudol 10mg (IR oxycodone)
  • Mixed bag containing 2x 100mg Kadian + a 10mg Kadian, along with a single extended release Dexedrine, 4x 30mg Temazepam, 2x 10mg + 8x 5mg Librium.
  • 20x 10mg OxyNeo
  • 17x 2mg Suboxone
  • 9x 10mg Olanzapine

The three bottles contain roughly 30x 400mg gabapentin, ~75 50mg Trazodone, and ~80 0.1mg Clonodine.

And yeah some cigs and a joint for filler. I hope this is enough to be Boogaloo ready.

Anyway Bump on 880mg of morphine. It's subtle but it definitely put me at ease.

Have a good sleep /OPI/ stay safe and remember to was those hands ya filthy animals.
>>
william maynard garver - Thu, 02 Apr 2020 18:45:39 EST Ht8q9Aci No.614593 Reply
8g white borneo, 8g yellow sunda and some dank coffee. hope everyone here is well, being in NY right now blows but thank god im not in the 5 boros.
>>
nz !!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 03:08:28 EST 65duQUan No.614599 Reply
1585897708377.png -(278266B / 271.74KB, 720x402) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Lockdown can't stop me! Just hit a speedball and knocked back some 2mg clonazepams with a few screwdrivers I mixed fejoias in. Fuck what a genius move adding the fejoia mush was.

Just about to blast a methadone / methylphenidate speedball. I prefer that combo over H/methylph. speedballs really. Shit's been pretty intense. I've been scoring as usual but it's hard cosi if you go out at night you WILL get pulled over and grilled by cops, often more than once in the same trip.

Just to make sneaking around during a lockdown more spicy; I have a warrant at the moment.Last night we're driving home, about .3 on me and we're stopped. The cop wants my name and I give him OGP's name but a madeup birthday. I thought he'd just note it and move on but since the car had been flagged for driving during this orwellian night lockdown he wanted to run my shit.
Gave him the fakes and he's like nope. No record of anyone with this name. He kept asking me the spelling and shit and to respell it and then the dates, I guess hoping I'd slip up. Finally he was like Oh here we go, found it. Whangarei right? (this country cow-town a few hours north) and I'm like nope not me. He eventually gave up and left us. I've got a good trick I use to explain being out and one of my dealers will always back it. But I'll wait til after the wu-flu passes to share it. Never know who's reading.

Business as usual here. They can't stop it. Oh yeah, they knocked 100mg morphine off the market. At least the ones we homebaked in small quantities. So now I solely use powder.

Been long enough now since I stopped to talk about it too; I had a mean situation going where I was selling my own #3 in 100mg bags. Talk about a sweet life, working at the needle exchange and all the gear, meth, benzos and methylphenidate I wanted. Shit was great. People often gave me free drugs while there or I got numbers. One day a guy gave me a half point of ice and some G. My boss was chill too. Fucking sweet times. Taking a breather on it now though, Maybe might do it again who knows. Was certainly nice being able to use as much as I wanted, no limit. Though I topped out at about 300-400$ a day. It pretty much ended when I went to prison,, for some unrelated shit. But I'd been juggling a lot of balls by myself and so just a quciky in Mt Eden was enough to fuck my thing up. Was celled up with a user kid I know. So we rapped for a bit on who's doing what, who's dead etc, Talked with some bikers and bloods ahout some shit. Funnily enough I've seen the main blood dude since whie at a gas station with OGP. Some boonga scraped ihs car and while I'm inside I see the dude from the rock. We chatted and he was going off to get some xanax and did I want to come? But nah we had gear in the car and wanted ton get home

How is everyone else managing with this wu-flu shit? I'm interested in hearing about my fellow street people, though of course chime in too even if you use tor or fucking pharmacy codeines.
>>
Nz - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 07:04:59 EST 65duQUan No.614601 Reply
1585911899538.jpg -(98695B / 96.38KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614599
Bic relegated.
Anything new for you guys? Like any new shit in the scene? New trends? I wanna hear about that shit. Like new drug combo fads or like some previously overlooked drug or technique that's had a run of popularity after the bold experimentation of a trail blazing innovator

For example right before they got rid of the 100mg morphine tablets, I'd been experimenting with various tweaks and shit to get the absolute best result. I'd looked into 4-Dimethylaminopyridine and it really grabbed my attention. For those who don't know, let me sum up the results in a nice digestible way:
By adding this with your standard one pot acetylation of morphine using acetic anhydride, they were getting fucking 100% conversion of morphine to diacetylmorphine. As if that's not enough, they got these repeatedly and at varying Temps and times. Usually we do 150c for fifteen to twenty and it's a mix of dia, 6mam and morph. They did 8 mins at room temperature and got 100 percent diacetyl. Next they lowered the amount of AA used and still got the same amazing result with no heat.

It'd be a fucking game changer here and I've personally been keeping it under my hat cos I don't want some cunt to just order some after absorbing what I know about it and getting the results and credit without having done the hard yards. Less AA, no need for ovens and incredible yields: it'd be a fucking game changer alright. I'm taking it slow and trawling through journals, papers, patents etc. I already got a few sources for it but I wanna be confident about the separation of unused catalyst. Watch this space!

Oh also I've been studying up on using propionic anhydride to make dipropanoylmorphine which is meant to be great. I've got a source for propionic anhydride but it's just a matter of getting around to it. Dibenzoylmorphine is also interesting and easy to make with easy to access chemicals. Benzoic acid has got to be easier for the average person to get than acetic anhydride. It's a shame Q croaked cos he'd get a kick to know you can really get 6mam using glacial acetic acid. It'd be interesting to try this method because that's all it produces. But q and many others had it wrong. You have to use h2so4 with your GAA as a catalyst.
>>
Panda the Fifth - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 16:58:41 EST waTiBjJM No.614605 Reply
1585947521800.jpg -(575148B / 561.67KB, 1517x1073) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614404
I've been doing pods for 11 years now on-and-off. I just got a pod that is almost completely purple (B in pic). Usually pods come similar to C and D with the occasional dank ones like A and E. I have never seen one be purple like this, and I've eaten *several thousand* pods in my days.

Anyone have any thoughts on or experience with this? Should I just stop being a pussy and eat it or should I throw it away?

Also BWN on 7 normal ones already lol.
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 19:54:11 EST VusoWZT/ No.614607 Reply
>>614601
I get fat amounts of Kadian. What kind of cool shit can I do with it with a very basic knowledge of chemistry. Other than just eat/plug/iv it obvs. Where does one get GAA anyway?
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 20:08:41 EST VusoWZT/ No.614609 Reply
>>614599
Oh and I'm glad to see you're back bro. Glad to see you post. Nb
>>
Fanny Chorringfuck - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 22:31:42 EST fAuyB3yr No.614611 Reply
ruh oh its impossible to find on the street now and all my guys are either out or want min 100$ worth took me 3 hours to find today and I had to pay double for a fucking dilly 8

fuck you corona-chan god I pray this shit ends soon
>>
m - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 23:21:49 EST vgHBTjMI No.614613 Reply
1585970509950.gif -(54451B / 53.17KB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614605
Did you make a discord yet? I wanted to go over some steps in one of the old opium teks posted here, but Kirt has specifically mentioned that it is now arbitrarily forbidden from the boards since it involves seeds and/or pods. Until we get a new active mod/janitor who can keep a new prospective PPT/PST thread up to snuff in terms of the rules here, I don't want to make any more such threads that are destined to be banned.

I'm waiting for you in the 420chan discord chat under D for DrMario whenever you find the time. I want to do something a little more fancy if/when I relapse by consuming some finely filtered pod + maybe seed flake opium, depending on how good my seeds end up compared to my pods.

>those pods

I've had some that looked like B, though not quite as purple, more like half B half A color. Out of all those, I think I'd pick E gram for gram. Darker pods have never let me down, as long as they're dark and blotchy.

Let us know how they are and please hit me up mate. I want to get a few people together for a flake opium tek discussion, and with both plebbit and /opi/ not allowing such discussion, it's got to be on discord.
>>
Ernest Pupperwan - Sun, 05 Apr 2020 06:56:02 EST FzIH6LLv No.614633 Reply
1586084162080.jpg -(45135B / 44.08KB, 642x642) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
had a few grams of super kratom and about 40mg of codeine
very groovy
>>
Graham Pittcocke - Sun, 05 Apr 2020 23:47:53 EST mxib7adF No.614638 Reply
>>614599
Hol up, greys are gone? How's homebake being made now?
>>
>>
Martin Mirrywater - Mon, 06 Apr 2020 14:41:58 EST 0kKMiHjm No.614643 Reply
>>614599
I hate people that score drugs while on maintenance tbh, hope you fuck back to prison.
>>
Basil Haffingbud - Mon, 06 Apr 2020 21:31:42 EST mxib7adF No.614649 Reply
>>614641
Do we still get the 100mgs (greys) though? Or is everyone making do with 30s/60s?
>>
George Clizzleham - Mon, 06 Apr 2020 22:28:36 EST C+NqaYKm No.614651 Reply
1586226516399.jpg -(40083B / 39.14KB, 604x482) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614649
Cough cough coughing into my sleeve elbow area ;)
>>
Hedda Chibbergold - Mon, 06 Apr 2020 23:05:20 EST 29QbCoeq No.614653 Reply
>>614643
Why?

>>nz
how do you get morphine powder? from people cleaning up o? I've made some that looked pretty good but I didnt know about shooting it, smoked good
>>
Hamilton Nunderhare - Tue, 07 Apr 2020 06:47:05 EST DXkudryU No.614672 Reply
Just found out that my methadone script is just being sent direct to the chemist for the immediate future, so I don't have to go and see them every month, until this corona shit is over. They're also gonna up my takehomes to 6 a week, so I only have to go and pick it up on a Monday instead of Monday and Thursday.

I was kinda worried for a while that they were just gonna stop the scripts, since (allegedly) by law they have to see me every 4 weeks before they can give the script out, but they're just gonna ring me every 4 weeks instead.

Bump on 50mg methadone + 1litre of grapefruit. Feeling that subtle relaxing "high". Well, not really a high, but even after years on methadone, I still get a lovely background feeling of contentment, relaxation and anxiolytic effects all day from it
>>
Polly Gannerford - Tue, 07 Apr 2020 11:04:24 EST PZFFZ69j No.614679 Reply
1586271864894.png -(356100B / 347.75KB, 902x785) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM3Lj6viiA0 fuck this bumps hard.

im not on opiates but i think opiate users.
OP if your in aus and never got to experience hoyts when they were good you'd be punching yourself. im on antipsychotics now so i dont think i can get high on them anymore but last time i tried hoyts i was underwhelmed. i bought online and same thing. but i was also on antipsychotics then.
i got over my addiction to opiates tho but i think quitting made me better at being able to try opiates onyl once or twice a month etc. type thing but i dont know because i havent done that.
if i stockpiled those hoyts i wouldve made so much money lol . fucking 1 jar and ur high as fuck with no tolerance. 2 jars with tolerance/addiction and your high.... 5 dollars a jar so 5 dollars a dose. people would pay twice as much or more for those jars. so its a investmeent that doubles. but i guess ur storing a fuckload of poppy seeds too... maybe i shouldve when i quit and i actually think i thought about it... then done a massive wash of the silo or whatever that stores them in, all in 1 and reduced them all then done bigd555's cook to make morphine/heroin.
>>
Molly Clablingson - Tue, 07 Apr 2020 16:25:40 EST iUbAYN0n No.614684 Reply
Bumping on some PST. I'm finally feeling better from lyrica withdrawal. That shit snuck up on me fast. I ended up with quite a lot in my possession and was popping it like candy for like 3 weeks without realising I was addicted until I ran out. It's a strange withdrawal compared to opiate's and luckily I had just gotten my Valium script filled which may have saved me from seizing, who knows. Anyway the detox has only taken around 5 days. I also bought a little h which enabled me to basically comatose myself through the worst of the lyrica wd and I had to plan to switch to bupe once I ran out but I caved and bought seeds after I wouldn't sleep for a couple of days and was puking constantly.

I'm gonna see a doctor and get on methadone. I've fucked around with bupe too many times now that it doesn't work nearly as it once did maybe if I did an inpatient thing where they stabilize me it could work and I feel disenfranchised with it, plus it terrible headaches.

>>614605
I'm not asking for source's but how do people go about getting pods theses days? Is it underground and something you need to buy illegally or is there some grey area? I often wondered what they do with the pods after harvesting the seeds/opium or whatever at the farm or if they were destroyed in the process.

I know here there are farms that tourists can visit and have pinicks around all the pretty flowers and from what I read they don;t stop people from touching the crops. I wonder if they check peoples bags to see if they have stolen any, or if would be easy to sneak there at night and pinch a bunch, I remember seeing a youtube documentary about some addicts in europe that would camp by a farm and shoot some crude opium seriously wtf but I know that behavior wouldn't fly in AUS

I tried for a couple of years just going out and spreading my spent PST seeds on the side of the road in so many places but sadly nothing ever grew, they only ever grew in my backyard which confuses me.
>>
william maynard garver - Tue, 07 Apr 2020 20:01:27 EST Ht8q9Aci No.614685 Reply
1586304087639.jpg -(1649296B / 1.57MB, 3264x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Pods
Cannabis
Kratom
Green tea
Coffee
>>
P5 - Tue, 07 Apr 2020 22:01:12 EST vBUOIBuR No.614687 Reply
1586311272880.jpg -(728862B / 711.78KB, 1536x2456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614684
I used to order 'em off the clearweb a decade ago, then I found an email in my spam bin saying there was a sale a few months back and figured i'd give it a try - I'm basically 'grandfathered-in.' They ship from another country and it's fairly risky should it get hit by customs. It isn't legal and also are nowhere near as satisfying, easy to consume, or cheap as pst was. Unless you're suicidal and just truly need that little /opi/ antidepressant boost I wouldn't recommend podding.
nb b/c only taking /dis/ tonight
>>
Graham Dudgebanks - Wed, 08 Apr 2020 04:41:59 EST csBAi2p2 No.614688 Reply
Past 3 hours I’ve been on 20mg hydrocodone and 60mg codeine total. Would another 60mg codeine be safe?
>>
Nigel Pettingsud - Wed, 08 Apr 2020 06:30:08 EST WTNo2p8W No.614691 Reply
>>614653
Because they are being a fucking waste of tax money, if you can score comfortably dont go around begging for methadone, thats for people thar are actually trying to reduce their usage.
>>
Fucking Dassleson - Wed, 08 Apr 2020 07:09:20 EST U/C7aMKF No.614692 Reply
>>614404
40mg methadone and 30 mg hydrocodone. Comfy AF just ate a bowl of count chocula. Yeah dawg gonna be a good day considering I broke my elbow yesterday whole I was long boarding. It's all good though, as OPI is always there to comfort me :-)
>>
Emma Crudgegold - Wed, 08 Apr 2020 08:37:01 EST 4WQirjyN No.614693 Reply
1586349421510.jpg -(1953281B / 1.86MB, 2304x1728) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614692
Is that your morning opi-ing?

I've started making fruit smoothies with strawberries, bananas and blueberries with almond milk or yoghurt with my oxycodone
>>
lol - Wed, 08 Apr 2020 09:59:49 EST IggaRoSW No.614696 Reply
>>614691
I get your point but he is from new Zealand as his namesake says. Do you live there? Do you pay taxes? Always found that to be a weird line of thought. I completely get the point of wanting to keep the spot for someone trying to quit but new Zealand is one of those places that is super lenient, pretty much get your dose and go, don't have to do groups like here in the states and drug tests don't have a ton of bearing I've heard. I think for benzo use maybe they give you a hard time for dose increase, keep i mind this is all just what I've been told from people from new Zealand, no idea how accurate it is.

Anyway unrelated but just picked up another week of take homes, haven't even thought of double dosing or anything stupid with them, might smoke some weed if I'm not too anxious.
>>
>>
Lillian Follykudging - Wed, 08 Apr 2020 15:59:02 EST Tki5cSBi No.614698 Reply
1586375942213.gif -(1914784B / 1.83MB, 400x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I've done a lot of PST washes today because I decided to use armodafinil which requires extra downers to combat the antsy-ness along with 20mg of Valuim and now I've been up for well over 24hrs I eyeballed some alprazolam powder I found caked onto a vial that I didn't realize I still had.

I'm crossing my fingers I get a couple of days worth of H tomorrow I'm waiting on or I'll have to wait until Tuesday since I forgot about the extra long weekend. I sadly won;t be able to gift my gf some high quality bud until the tues too for the same reason which is a shame. I really wanted to do something nice for her ASAP as I've been negligent for a week while recovering from a lyrica detox.

Either way tomorrow I'm gonna call some doctors offices I was recommended for addiction treatments to make consultation and see what help is available to me, if anyone has any experiences or tips they are willing to share with me I'd really appreciate it (specifically for AUS and more specifically SA).
>>
m - Wed, 08 Apr 2020 20:37:51 EST vgHBTjMI No.614700 Reply
1586392671361.jpg -(18079B / 17.66KB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614691
You know giving them free methadone juice actually saves you and other taxpayers money, right? What would you prefer, paying for their daily minimal bread and circus which we'll call option A, or have them cause like ~10-100x more financial damage by breaking into houses and cars and general theft to support staying well, filling prison systems, spreading HIV/Hep C, etc. etc. etc., which we'll call plan B.

Which would you prefer? Many addicts are objectively financial liabilities on society, a economically speaking net negative to the equation. No matter how much you grumble, this is what it is.

Please get back to us on which option you think is best, and as a friendly reminder, remember that some amazing fantasy world where there's an outcome possibility besides A or B isn't really up for discussion, because it has been and never will be a potential outcome.

As for the whole "stealing someone else's potential place in treatment," that's just scapegoating users when the actual problem is our government choosing not to accept the idea that entitlement to health care is, you know, a human right, like many civilized countries around the world do? Japan has ~12-15 hospital beds per 1000 people. the USA has something embarrassing like ~2-2.5, maybe 3 beds max per 1000 people. Treatment availability is limited in the US if you don't have a sufficient pile of green paper littered with art work of dead presidents,. Why have competition in healthcare fields and various mechanisms to lower healthcare costs and increase availability if it makes the industry less profitable? Getting us all to blame each other for lack of access to care, charging too much for care, and allowing basically monopolies on care without competitive pricing, is all the shit the powers at be want to be happening.

I hope you do your own reason so you'll be certain the rest of the days you're on this earth, that every dollar spent in science-backed MAT treatment saves society several dollars in return. Unless your plan is to line up all the so-called degenerate leeches financially dragging our country's economy downward and shooting them with firing squads, then bread and circus in the form of say methadone and SNAP food stamp assistance is logically the best choice.
>>
william maynard garver - Wed, 08 Apr 2020 21:11:39 EST Ht8q9Aci No.614702 Reply
cannabis
green tea
pods
1 7% beer
cacao
>>
Jenny Diggletock - Thu, 09 Apr 2020 01:20:44 EST +rJY0K/n No.614705 Reply
>>614698
>feeling bad for gf due to being out of commission because drug abuse
>wants to gift her some drugs
Reminds me of my past 2 relationships. Try not to involve your relationship around drugs if you want things to work out.
>>
Basil Hebbertirk - Thu, 09 Apr 2020 21:51:55 EST yaGL6JJU No.614728 Reply
>>614693
That was my morning opi for that specific day. The day I got my hydrocodone for my broken elbow (radial fracture in medical terminology),I did 40mg methadone and 50mg hydro. Later that same day I took 15mg more hydro. I gave this old guy I know one of my 5mg hydros because he just straight up asked me for one, which was kinda cool, ya know? Instead of some younger cats being.like "DUDE!! You got hydros? You wanna sell any? Bro c'mon sell me some." Old dude I knew was like hey, give me one, I could really use it my shoulders killing me. No begging or whatever. I just appreciated him being real and straight up about it, so I gave em one. That left me 6x5mg tabs to eat the next morning before my 40mg methadone.
>>
Nz - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 03:47:57 EST GhSpE4Qp No.614730 Reply
>>614609
GAA is glacial acetic acid. Basically acetic acid that's not diluted with water. Cos some is like 80% (vinegar is like 5%) acetic anhydride smells similar and such but it has no water. Water turns it to acetic acid. The idea of using sulfuric acid and acetic acid is the sulfuric acid acts on the water in the GAA (it has dehydrating properties) it's pretty cool. They often test for monoacetylmorphine as evidence of heroin abuse because it was thought it was just a byproduct of heroin manufacturing. I've not attempted this myself. It's just a throwback to the days when people would boil their poppy or seed extracts in vinegar in hopes of getting something better.
Have a look.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1190991/

Btw morphine is the hard part. Once you have that the rest is easy. AA is actually easy to get. If I can get it in New Zealand you'll be able to get it in the real world. It's got tons of uses and although it's watched they're more watching for people using it for large amounts or for making Phenyl-2-propanone. It's funny: pyridine and acetic anhydride are the most sought after chemicals for use in clan opiate stuff but they're actually both used together for meth. There are easy ways to get AA if your interested in it. You can also use acetyl chloride. It's second tier imo. I'd stick with AA. Which is used in making aspirin (very common first year chemistry practical if you know anyone studying) also on the aspirin note it's a common experiment people like to try at home and they sell convenient little kits for it. The amount you'd get in such a kit would last you a long time. 50mls would last you a long ass time. You use less than a tenth of a ml is enough to do a few hundred mgs.

Lockeown bump from OGP and I.
Things are pretty weird. Scoring at night is pretty much out now. It's a 50% probability that you will be pulled over during your trip and they run your name. I've had two close calls and that's enough so I stay home. Have to do it during my trip to get methadone. Which I missed today because of Easter lol.

What's it like in the rest of the world as a user?
>>
nz !!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 03:56:41 EST GhSpE4Qp No.614732 Reply
>>614653
how do you get it like what's the process for extracting it or do you mean like do i buy it etc? cos people here sell morphine pills and sometimes they sell locally made #3 - made from extracted morphine pills.

Using on top of maintenance isn't a big deal. I'm not clogging up the system considering how small size of the group here. If you want to be on maintenance then you're on it. No waiting. The cost of methadone is very small. Also implying I've been to prison before

>>614649
it's only sixties now man. Greys have been retired sadly. There are still eslons and shit though. But as far as the tablets go, just sixties and under.
>>
nz !!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 06:38:22 EST GhSpE4Qp No.614736 Reply
1586515102451.jpg -(26344B / 25.73KB, 540x405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Also prison is WAYYY more expensive than methadone. Plus I still get my methadone in prison. Opiate users don't have the same stigma here as in like America or Europe. Over there you have skid row and shit with homeless guys shooting up. No such thing here. It's an invisible scene really. Police are usually surprised and curious about it. So all the "A fucking X broke into my car and took my radio" and "A Y killed my grandma in a burglary for five bucks" shit doesn't exist. The closest we have to that are meth addicts I guess. I'm not so much arguing as just thinking and talking out loud. Opi for me is talking with similar people online and learning about what goes on in their parts off the world and learning new things. It's probably why I don't post much anymore.

Just did a second speedball, (scored using a combo of foodstamps and welfare) and could barely wait to get back to my government housing to inject using government subsidized syringes. Just gonna have a quick snack of some government cheese and then I'm out to go visit one of my unwed childs mother who's been nagging me for money (I will instead abuse her and have the tax payer pickup the hospital tab) and after that who knows? Maybe some rawdogging to create some more useless eaters, Yo anyone wanna swap baby clothes, formula or diapers for gear or cigarettes? Hit me up!
>>
Eugene Forringpack - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 09:45:22 EST NRrQ9ysG No.614740 Reply
God damn, the h was fented the fuck up. usually this source is pretty good but perhaps covid had slowed the supply chain.

I literally woke up with a carpet burn on my face and a syringe still more that half full on the floor. That's fucking insane how quick it put me out.
Anyway I volumetrically does the rest over the last 2 days but it's been pretty disappointing since there was basically no euphoria until I did enough that I'd just nod for a few hours. On top of that I missed my opportunity to call the dr since I was busy giving my face a carpet burn.

>>614705
I get how it looks but she's not addicted to weed, i feel like it would be a bit different if it was h or meth (not that she's addicted to those either)
>>
Edward Cammerson - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 14:07:29 EST vBUOIBuR No.614742 Reply
>>614404
Was bored, went to the rock spot with $20 looking for ice. All they had was reg weed, xannies in a baggie, and (of course) crack.
Bought 4 of the 'xans,' (GG 249's) probably fent presses though the imprint and scoring looks pretty legit. Took a 1/4 of it and *maximum* sedation. Stay careful out there.
>>
Nell Pockwill - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 16:41:48 EST W90qOOis No.614744 Reply
>>614705
>Try not to involve your relationship around drugs

whats the difference between involving your relationship around drugs and just being in a relationship where we both do drugs?
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 23:59:21 EST lF61VkBb No.614749 Reply
45mg hydrocodone, 40mg diazepam, 6 beers throughout the day, 20mg DXM, 35mg cyclobenzaprine, 100mg hydroxyzine, and white grapefruit juice.
>FEELS SO GOD DAMN CHILL

>>614744
I would say if the focus, foundation, or rationale for the relationship being copping and using drugs then this would be different than a couple who use drugs together on occasion or even entirely independent of one another.
Maybe not!
>>
william maynard garver - Sun, 12 Apr 2020 15:01:09 EST Ht8q9Aci No.614789 Reply
poppy
yerba mate

happy easter yall
>>
>>
lol - Mon, 13 Apr 2020 08:18:27 EST oaWRMjn3 No.614800 Reply
>>614705
Agreed, addicts in relationships usually end in tragedy and heartbreak. I know first hand as many other I know do as well. That old tired postdetox NA talk about staying out of a relationship til you've been clean over a year and have your shit together really is true, it's too much in my opinion to try and get clean or support a habit while being with someone in a meaningful way.
>>
m - Mon, 13 Apr 2020 09:20:31 EST vgHBTjMI No.614801 Reply
>>614792
Really, you're unfamiliar with the phrase? If your relationship revolves around getting high, then you're likely fucked long term for one of several reasons.

Also, to the point of "it might be okay if you just use sometimes together or possibly independently," my answer to that is that it can be walking on thin ice. The moment one of you gets mentally hooked when the other one isn't, it's the beginning of the end. That's what happened with my ex-wife. She loved her oxy and hydro and even plugged dillies once, and even more than opioids, she would never say it but she LOVES/loved her dexedrine script I coached her on how to get one going from vyvanse>dexedrine XR>dexedrine IR eventually 30mg/day, but she truly never had the addiction genes, nor suffered from mental health issues. She had smoked/vaped her first share of cannabis, mostly vaped, tried edibles, tried shrooms a few times up to 3m5g, muscle relaxers, had to have tried xanax or etizolam at least once, loved her alcohol in moderation, and even dabbled in most of the Rx or RCs I got as one offs especially stims, like methylphenidate, modafinil, afradinil, even ethylphenidate and I think it was 4fma, and probably more that I'm missing.

The point is, everything was dandy drug wise when it was twice a month for hard shit and once a week for softer shit, and almost always using together and never arguably more dangerous/less pure street stuff (neither of us ever did, at least together, MDMA/MDA, meth, coke, crack, even DMT not that it belongs in this list, heroin, or needle use of any kind).

So if you have that dream drug use in moderation gf/fiancee/wide that's great, but good lord if/when one of you eventually develops a real problem, God help you.

Just my 2c.

Also, Dr. Katz, you need to start ULDN+tolerance blocker regimen ASAP. You're reaching that tolerance point with opioids where it still might be great, but we both know it's not what it used to be like. In another 6-12 months, you'll arguably reach a point where all the ULDN et al in the world won't help you anywhere near as much as it can right now.

Just message me on discord. Were starting a discord chat about making a huge nice proof read megathread on google docs where we can edit it together. A few solid anons I recognized have reached out and were starting soon. My r/ULDN subr3ddit also desperately needs more anecdotal trial runs/pseudo-trials, even if it's not double blind place controlled trials.

We need you mate. Hit me up. Also, if we pool our cash, we can afford shit like one ULDzn vial and loads of supplements for tolerance each. MODS I'm not talking recreational drugs bro, I'm talking shit you can buy at GNC various supplements where one $20 tub lasts you a lifetime so much better to pool cash and dole it out in a group.
>>
Lydia Gadgewell - Tue, 14 Apr 2020 00:42:12 EST NRvn4uZq No.614806 Reply
Bought some O-DSMT. How common are RCs spiked with fent? Even if it's not fent, how dangerous is O-DSMT?
>>
Sophie Bobbersirk - Tue, 14 Apr 2020 03:53:48 EST JoeGOKOi No.614813 Reply
>>614806
If you ordered it from chemical supply and not some random asshole on the street then yeah it's probably not laced with anything. Legal chemical supply companies would not -- carry, stock, or cut their shit with -- the fent.

NB only because I'm not nodding and going through pack pain super sucks right now but oh well. Had to get shit other than Kratom.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Tue, 14 Apr 2020 04:02:23 EST lF61VkBb No.614815 Reply
1586851343008.png -(322721B / 315.16KB, 775x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Earlier: 900mg gabapentin (staggered as 300mg every 45 min.), 22.5mg hydrocodone, two shots of tequila, 20mg diazepam, 25mg hydroxyzine, 15mg Cyclobenzaprine, and two beers.

Now: 30mg hydrocodone (chewed up), 40mg diazepam, 15mg cyclobenzaprine, 25mg hydroxyzine, and I plan to have another beer. Oh, and I’m finna sip on that cold seltzer shit.
I had a dream once. My ex-girlfriend and I we’re fucking on the ceiling while DPH destroyed the rest of the world.

>>614801
Mario, I deleted my Discord account associated with the 420chan server two months ago. Our discussions on this site and other boards is sufficient.
I’m not willing to put any money up to buy something I am not interested in. Seriously, I respect you and enjoy our conversations, but your stimulant-related mania and benzo-based ramblings are far too common without even getting into your actual diagnoses, which I am NOT sharing here. Airing your dirty laundry is in no way my intent. While being friendly yet still clear, I’m not interested. I haven’t been interested. I’ve tried to be subtle, dude. If there’s something I need to make clearer please let me know.
Most of the time I love shooting the shit with you via boards and threads, but that’s it. You pushing a group buy onto myself and others is excessive. Chill back. Stop pushing shit I’ve already told you I do not want to be a part of. Thanks for the offer, but I do not want in. I do not want to buy anything. I’m good, dude. Please, respect what I am and have been saying.
>>
Edwin Dunderdork - Tue, 14 Apr 2020 07:46:13 EST u4EANLG9 No.614820 Reply
>>614404
T+0:00 - 3g kratom and 900mg phenibut
T+1:00 - 1.5g kratom and 300mg gabapentin
T+2:00 - 3.75g kratom and ~180mg liquid kava extract (phenibut kicked in at the same time as this last dose did)

Struck a perfectly balanced high. Not too much off anything, not overbearing, but definitely not mild... probably moderate-moderately high. Music sounds fuckin amazing, ate some breakfast and feel pretty awesome.
>>
lol - Tue, 14 Apr 2020 10:24:01 EST IggaRoSW No.614821 Reply
>>614815
Damn did he piss you off with what he said about relationships or some shit? Or is some outside shit? Never heard ya talk like that
>>
Reuben Crembleshaw - Tue, 14 Apr 2020 12:51:19 EST ojzjQgDn No.614822 Reply
Where is USPS. I was meant to get my packages yesterday and they are late as fuck today. I am not feeling good.
>>
Lydia Gadgewell - Tue, 14 Apr 2020 13:05:09 EST NRvn4uZq No.614823 Reply
>>614813
I mean I suppose its somewhere between some asshole on the street and an actual chemical supply company. I order it from a retailer in the Netherlands that gets stocked from a wholesaler in the Netherlands and they either buy directly from the labs or make it themselves. As far as I can tell they only do RCs.

Anyways, I hope O-DSMT isn't enough to kill me, but you know, I'm trapped in my life and I can't get out, so I guess death isn't so bad either.
>>
Reuben Crembleshaw - Tue, 14 Apr 2020 16:19:41 EST ojzjQgDn No.614824 Reply
>>614822
Came 5 hours later than usual with a different person & van than usual. Hope our regular girl didn't get corona'd. She's great.
>>
Bb - Tue, 14 Apr 2020 21:52:29 EST 0ZAVMypB No.614832 Reply
>>614698
Any good local brands of pst? Anyway they will take your photo and you'll be deemed an opiate dependant patient. From this you will undergo a trial day to see which dose of bupe is correct for you also you will never get a.decent benzo or painkiller script again but you'll have your choice of bupe and methadone.
Good luck
>>
m - Tue, 14 Apr 2020 22:34:32 EST vgHBTjMI No.614833 Reply
>>614815
It was honestly more of my way of saying I'd just give it all away for free, but ok dude. I was on loads of stms them. Sorry you feel that way. It's like $2 for one nltx pill and a big scoop out of any of my supplement jars is like $3 each.

You could have just been direct and told me instead of shit talking here, tf. I was pushing you to you know, not permafry all your tolerances and end up like me and others here, that's all. Sorry if I cared.
>>
m - Tue, 14 Apr 2020 22:44:34 EST vgHBTjMI No.614834 Reply
>>614815
Also, I used benzos heavily for one 9 week period that was like months ago, and was basically a one time run of the bulls. It's unfortunate you caught me at a weird time then. The cash pooling was more directed at others, not you. You'd made it apparent you can't/aren't willing to spend $2 to save your tolerance, so I was just going to take one for the team and buy a 10x50mg nltx strip and try to help you from ending up like us, but I didn't know discussing $12 would trigger you.

That was a temporary snapshot of time in my life and things have been very difference since. I have benzo posted in literally 2 months. I'm sorry you haven't seemed to notice the major differences.

If you want to blow all your tolerances and accelerate the path toward polydependency because you don't want gift(s) that cost pennies from someone who considered you their friend and just wants/ed to help, then I respect your right to autonomy.

nb
>>
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Wed, 15 Apr 2020 23:59:56 EST lF61VkBb No.614849 Reply
2,700mg gabapentin (staggering as we speak), 15mg cyclobenzaprine, and 22.5mg hydrocodone along with a couple beers

I might take a diazepam and another cyclobenzaprine later.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Thu, 16 Apr 2020 04:12:39 EST lF61VkBb No.614854 Reply
More hydrocodone, beers, 40mg diazepam, 20mg cyclobenzaprine, and 25mg hydroxyzine. I am SLAMMING this sparkling water and various seltzers.

>>614821
Dr. Mario initiated contact via Discord and 420chan for me to group buy two substances, which I stated firmly I was never interested in paying for, receiving, or even putting my time into it. This is not to say Mario isn’t trustworthy, but I told him around late January to early February that I was NOT going to put money up for a group buy and that I did not want anything to do with the process. Of course, I said everything in a respectful manner. Mario is playing the victim card as if I never told him one-on-one that I wasn’t interested. At this point we’re talking about borderline harassment. Mario doesn’t seem to take “no” or “thanks, but I’m good” seriously.

>>614833
Plain as day via Discord I told you I was NOT INTERESTED in any group buys or other means of obtaining supplements. In the beginning of Discord chats I was subtle. Next thing I knew, you’re writing me 30+ messages in the span of a few hours due to you being wrecked in a manic state on stims and benzos.
I was clear from day one about not wanting in. Stop playing the victim. I never wanted in on any group buy. You’re pissed because I don’t want the chemicals. I assume others aren’t interested either. Buy your shit for yourself. Stop pushing shit into me and other anons via Discord invites. I was transparent with you from day one. All you wanted to do was talk about yourself, go on rants about drug tolerance schemes, and other bullshit. You don’t seem to understand I have stated “thanks, but nah” or “no thanks, I’m good,” since the start of you pushing shit on me.

Your posts reek of someone who is passed the point of rational discussion. You’re playing the victim as a means of making me out to be the bad guy. Me saying “no thanks” should not lead to you making out me out to be a villain while you’re trying to create a thin veil of safety for others.
I appreciate your concern regarding my drug tolerance, but you’ve also talked shit and said my tolerance for downers is fucked beyond repair.

>>614834
>...I used benzos heavily for one 9 week period
Yes, I know. And, you were in a cycle of manic and depressive states as you sent me literally dozens of messages rambling about yourself and various ways to keep everyone’s tolerance down.
Just because I’m not interested in a group buy or a set of chemicals you are praising doesn’t mean I hate you and don’t give a fuck. Own up to your behavior and stop playing the victim. I didn’t do anything, to my knowledge, to lead to your excess ramblings and current self-induced victimization on this site and the /opi/ board.
Please, go through and actually read the shit you’re posting while keeping in mind I have repeatedly denied your request(s).
You’re a solid poster, but this attack on me followed with you being a victim for pity or sympathy perfectly fits into basic borderline personality disorder criteria. Yes, you offered me something. No, i did not want said items. Now, you’re pissed off and complaining about me. All I did was so “no thanks” to buying drugs with you. Calm the fuck down. Sober up. And please, stop this whole charade and dramatics.
>>
Greenwell !APRlCwF38g - Thu, 16 Apr 2020 22:32:48 EST B8NpMqdg No.614860 Reply
1587090768050.jpg -(330129B / 322.39KB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
pod tea from some super old pods. still pretty strong tbh, miss most of you jolly african americans. BWN
>>
Ian Willerdock - Fri, 17 Apr 2020 01:08:05 EST 5WKeDVoe No.614861 Reply
1587100085690.jpg -(1069710B / 1.02MB, 1096x1876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
BWN- 50mg hydrocodone, potentiated by tagamet, 50mg PDH, grapefruits. Also having some beers for a decent after work buzz. Rolling a doink of some decent herb as well. Really wish I lived in a place where H was a thing, pills are all that exist in my corner of the States and what little there are, are crazy expensive. 50mg hydrocodone is DEFINITELY not a $50 buzz in my opinion, but here I am. Can't even find morph or dillies anymore. Guess I could get on Suboxone but it's just not the same. I wish I knew how to make myself like the shit since it's so easy to get (legally or illegally) around here. Oh well. Love you, /opi/, adios...
>>
Hillbilly Heroin !JhIhjqOq5k - Fri, 17 Apr 2020 01:55:44 EST 7Y8izlLY No.614862 Reply
>>61486
GREENWELL!!!! Where/how the fuck have you been, brother?
>>
Morphiate !!FINz0LE9 - Fri, 17 Apr 2020 23:36:24 EST zaurUfK0 No.614872 Reply
Bumping on another lb of seeds. I forgot how much I missed just nodding out all night while doing stupid shit. Spent last night nodding while I installed freebsd on my laptop cause why not lol. Im going to be sad when this quarantine is over and I go back to chipping just once a week.
>>
Oliver Brembledore - Sat, 18 Apr 2020 00:24:25 EST 5WKeDVoe No.614874 Reply
>>614867
Ah hey Greenwell, glad to see you're doing aright.
For myself, bump on 50mg tabs potentiated, 2mg kpin. Today's adderall has worn off now I'm cruising into chilltown...
>>
Sidney Brooklock - Wed, 22 Apr 2020 04:15:48 EST +aAA3GE6 No.614939 Reply
10mg morphine. Got more 198 pills but I"m trying to keep it low dosage since I can't really waste them. lmao
>>
Sidney Brooklock - Wed, 22 Apr 2020 04:21:09 EST +aAA3GE6 No.614940 Reply
>>614736
Bruh. Shit's fucking sick. You got a child now? I'm glad you're still alive. I haven't been to this board in years...

Where is that other dude you used to hang out with that posted here as well? Can't remember his ID. I remember your story from the blue midazolam or something like that and laughing as hell...

Cheers, m8.
>>
lol - Wed, 22 Apr 2020 04:59:15 EST oaWRMjn3 No.614944 Reply
>>614940
He was being facetious on that last paragraph. Trying to embody the welfare queen behavior.
>>
Panda_Five - Wed, 22 Apr 2020 14:32:23 EST vBUOIBuR No.614953 Reply
1587580343311.gif -(798773B / 780.05KB, 280x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Oh lawdy. I got a kilo of 'flower heads' yesterday. The vendor had a deal on 'special' more-expensive ones and I figured I'd try 'em out. They're excellent and I'm nodding pretty hard. Feelscozyman BWN.
>>
Barnaby Blackforth - Thu, 23 Apr 2020 09:01:46 EST SIOUWcsZ No.614965 Reply
Took 40mg of methadone. Feeling good this morning. Going out for a walk later wo I can close weight. Today is a good day!
>>
Nz !!vVWR8L52 - Sat, 25 Apr 2020 00:30:46 EST aGF9hEVG No.614989 Reply
Bump on a speedball and some clonazepam. Got some shit while out getting methadone for the day. It's ANZAC day which is meant to be about like the sacrifices made by our soldiers but it's a funny time for it. Right now I'm just home reading and stuff. Got questioned as to why we were outside yesterday. Weird fascist vibes. I now have a pass for day time traveling. People on the radio were super excited for a possible lowering of the restrictions from level four to level three and it made me think of that frog boiling concept.
>>
>>
william maynard garver - Sat, 25 Apr 2020 19:22:53 EST Ht8q9Aci No.614992 Reply
50g ppt
cannabis olive oil
coffee
1 6.9% beer
>>
Cornelius Blythefuck - Sun, 26 Apr 2020 18:54:31 EST pLIpYGnq No.614995 Reply
1587941671440.jpg -(15007B / 14.66KB, 474x283) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Smoking the last of my heroin while I wait on more. Corona fucked postal service over here but it seems to be doing better lately. Luckily I've got kratom so I don't have to worry about withdrawal too much.

Also downed a couple beers and took a few hits off my bong, feelsprettyokman.jpg
>>
Fanny Gashmatch - Mon, 27 Apr 2020 01:48:41 EST Yu27dHrr No.614996 Reply
>>614995
My local post office hired a bunch of new people and last week my package was accidentally delivered to my neighbor. Luckily he gave it to me without 'accidentally' opening it. I've also received other people's mail in my mailbox. It's a total shitshow. I'm way to terrified to order anything now.
>>
Hedda Gunderdid - Mon, 27 Apr 2020 04:04:34 EST PE+xPGq7 No.614997 Reply
>>614996
Write that your neoghbpurs have messed.woth your post before,write POST ONLY TO NO.x And NO OTHER HOUSE)

YOU CAN ASK VENDORS TO WRITE DAT SHIT
>>
Moped Slim - Mon, 27 Apr 2020 10:27:52 EST 8D/Q3KE2 No.615001 Reply
1587997672656.gif -(148532B / 145.05KB, 200x113) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614995
I want a mopey, dissatisfied, 90’s grunge style, heroin addicted girlfriend so bad
>>
Phyllis Shakewill - Tue, 28 Apr 2020 11:29:14 EST oXY6NDHM No.615008 Reply
>>614995

I'm about to order some heroin, I'm only going to snort or smoke it because I can't do needles. Total noob to heroin, how does one smoke it? How long do the effects last?

Bumping on 30mg oxycodone... only have 4 left, might do the rest today or try to make them last the rest of the week. I have 20 more on the way, and probably going to order more soon. Just wish they would get here faster.

I did about 15 30mg oxys almost everyday over the course of 2-3 weeks... not that bad I guess but I'm starting to worry I'm addicted. Time will tell i guess.
>>
Cornelius Danninglire - Tue, 28 Apr 2020 14:30:12 EST KVa3O1hN No.615010 Reply
>>615001
I too would also very much like one of these. The kind of chick who's skinny, but has a bubbly ass and small breasts, which look absolutely perfect as she lies next to you in bed, nodding off periodically as her cigarette burns itself away Into one long ash. Her hair is a mess, from days of dope sickness, poor hygiene and countless hours of heroin sex. Fuuuuuck that sounds awesome but honestly sounds equally horrible. The false sense of "love" when you both shoot up and get that warm rush. You tell each other you love one another, and then the dope runs out and you're dope sick. Then your girl starts fucking the dope man for free shit and the relationship crumbles.all thats left is a shattered heart on your end and the girl becomes a nasty dope whore, living for the next cock who will supply her habit.
That's one scenario more likely than others. Anyways sorry for rambling
Bumping on 60mg methadone, 3000+mg gabapentin in staggered doses of 45 min. About to start drinking on a 3$ bottle of Boone's Farm Sangria wine. Wooooo
Ben fellers
>>
william maynard garver - Tue, 28 Apr 2020 16:36:46 EST Ht8q9Aci No.615011 Reply
>>615008
450mg a day? not sure its possible to be that tolerant without being hooked...
>>
Wesley Blandershit - Tue, 28 Apr 2020 16:53:50 EST H14xfR/d No.615012 Reply
>>615008
to smoke it you need some tar heroin. Then you get a piece of foil and make a V and put the tar in it. Then you put the lighter under the tar and inhale the fumes and chase it. If its powdery heroin then thats the stuff youd snort. Honestly its kind of better to shoot it up but you need someone to show you.
>>
Jenny Claydale - Tue, 28 Apr 2020 17:22:42 EST UGmk9Nlu No.615014 Reply
>>615011
think he meant that he took oxy everyday, totalling 15 over 2-3 weeks
>>
Nz !!vVWR8L52 - Wed, 29 Apr 2020 07:11:32 EST 6mSBVZSz No.615021 Reply
>>614860
Oh wow. Good to see you man. Got a terrible headache atm, had a few speedballs tonight. Hope you are well! OGP says sup too
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Wed, 29 Apr 2020 11:34:34 EST nYJCkS/G No.615025 Reply
1588174474123.png -(749429B / 731.86KB, 1080x1405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>615021
Well tell him he's missed too. This board is almost completely devoid of good content these days since our resident homebake chemists and theory chemists left. Bombastus only shows his trip once a year at best now and Q is hopefully in a better place. FB me that link to that YouTube vid of how you do your cook I've seen it a few times but can't find it anymore. U ever done a turn with kadians instead of misties? I'd like to figure it out for my self. The pegging it out with baking soda seems to mostly be the part I don't fully understand.
>>
Alice Shakeville - Thu, 30 Apr 2020 01:06:19 EST Y1eP1xP5 No.615031 Reply
Just made the jump from PST to H to bupe and am getting prescribed suboxone
It feels melancholy, A huge part of me wants to go out and buy seeds but I know I shouldn't. I know it takes a week or so to really stabilize , especially since I've used bupe between h binges so many times. I also have 4kg of seeds stuck in the mail, delayed cause of covid so thats gonna be annoying once it arrives.

I was really counting on some muscle relaxers to arrive to help with the aching but at least I have my Valium script (not sure if I'll still be able to get that now which sucks)

When I saw the dr to get onto bupe she really didn't give me much info on that type of thing or if I'll be drug tested but it seems like I'll get takes homes after only 1 week. She also didn;t really offer me the option of methadone even when I mentioned it might be better for me... idk.

I'm in AUS btw, specifically SA and if anyone can give any advice/info it will be appreciated
>>
Hedda Fosslenetch - Thu, 30 Apr 2020 03:12:18 EST AzSf967K No.615032 Reply
I switched to tianeptine for 4 weeks, because of quarantine. and it's significantly raised my heroin tolerance. several points a day.. wtf. Tia is some awful shit.
>>
>>
Phyllis Pittwater - Thu, 30 Apr 2020 18:41:55 EST GCM32p16 No.615041 Reply
Its been quite a while since I posted here. Been staying away from opiates for a bit now. But, decided to take 60mg methadone and I'm peaking right now. Feelsgoodman
>>
Phoebe Cliddleford - Thu, 30 Apr 2020 20:10:04 EST oXY6NDHM No.615042 Reply
1588291804833.jpg -(96540B / 94.28KB, 1080x1292) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Bump on 30mg oxycodone up the snoot... I usually snort 15mg when I get home, catch a small nod and then snort the other 15mg a few hours later and go to bed. Today I snorted the whole 30mg in like half an hour, and holy shit what a rush. Had me nodding so fucking hard I had to snort about 15mg adderall just to even it out. Gotta get up early tomorrow and didnt want to crash too early.

Only have 1 left. Hopefully my next shipment gets here soon. I always look forward to coming home and taking my /opi/... that's probably not a good sign lmao. I have kratom to hold me over at least.

>>615014
This is indeed what I meant. I know I'm most likely mentally addicted, it's just my nature since I hate myself so much and always trying to find a way to alter my mindset. Unsure if I'm physically dependent yet, but I am physically dependent on benzos since I've been taking them for years. I went through withdrawals of them and it was absolute hell. I heard opi withdrawals aren't as bad compared to benzo withdrawals though.

Again, this is the total heroin noob here. I just ordered 1 gram of Grey Afghan #4 for $160. What is the difference between say Grey Afghan, China White, etc and what do the numbers mean? Is a gram a decent amount and did I get a decent price? This stuff really intrigues me, I always thought heroin was just heroin.
>>
Kim Il Sung - Thu, 30 Apr 2020 21:18:55 EST xXigvOZC No.615043 Reply
1588295935774.jpg -(33976B / 33.18KB, 500x340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614404
Been so long since I've had my script.
feelsgoodman.mpeg4
ya man. I honestly lost track of how much I did today.
bumping on 5-6mg buprenorphine; rectal
no benzos for awhile my Klonopin is all out.

been a long time since I've felt this nice on Bupe alone tbh
happy nodding yall
BWN
>>
Blinkey Bill - Fri, 01 May 2020 04:08:18 EST d6yjy+SG No.615047 Reply
>>615031
Hey man hang in there. It does suck getting put into the system as an "opioid dependent person" but you will get used to it. Valium script probably won't happen because of the opioid dependence brand. You should be able to get methadone if you ask for it , Only issue could be supply if you are in a small town. The professionals seem to prefer subs.
Good luck my man.
Bumping off PST and some dihydrocodeine (rikodeine) ichy as
>>
Polly Chummlewug - Fri, 01 May 2020 08:16:52 EST LpEYRcXR No.615048 Reply
>>615042
if the grey #4 is through a dn vendor, and the one I'm thinking of, it's... really not good stuff (but if any consolation his service was good). It'll work, but it's overpriced and really weak. fwiw, i've been getting fire, tested no fent, for 120 from a couple vendors (1 just sold out though). I ran out a couple days ago so I'm trying to work through some nasty w/ds right now.

As for how much a g is... really depends on your tolerance, and ROA. I used to use daily for 4 years, then stopped for a while, so my tolerance is somewhere in the middle. I also IV, and I went through about .3-.5 a day. With no tolerance, it should last you a week to 10 days at least I'd say
>>
Ebenezer Supperbanks - Fri, 01 May 2020 11:43:18 EST bj8s2ro/ No.615049 Reply
I've been chipping with oxy/fent/whatever was available once a week for a little over a year, but because of lockdown I grabbed a couple weeks worth so I didn't have to go out and cop later. Long story short I blew through all of it and binged the past five days. I've never done it more than three days in a row cause I've heard from some dubious sources "mental addiction can start after three days of use and physical after five" so basically I'm asking if I have to be worried about coming down with the dopesick. I know it won't be particularly bad based on how much I do but even so its inconvienent and I'd like to know what I'm in for.
>>
Phoebe Cliddleford - Fri, 01 May 2020 13:58:10 EST oXY6NDHM No.615050 Reply
1588355890833.jpg -(128085B / 125.08KB, 845x1118) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Fucking annoyed... wanted to start therapy again but cant be face to face because of this coronavirus bullshit. Had a 30 minute talk with her over the phone when it was supposed to be an hour. Felt like I just did most of the talking instead of us actually having a conversation. I mentioned my opi use and how I was kind of worried about it now I'm worried I fucked myself out of my valium script which I actually need to function... we'll fucking see I guess. She didnt seem too keen on talking with me so fucking whatever. Waste of $40.

Bumping on 15mg oxy I took before the call. Last pill I have. Hope my order comes today, that would be fucking great. Not getting my hopes up though...

>>615048
Do you know what the differences between the names and everything are? What do the numbers mean? And I guess how good it is just depends on that particular batch or vendor maybe. Would make sense.

My main ROA is going to be snorting it, maybe next time I will get tar and try smoking it too although I dont think the effects will last as long.
>>
Martin Greenwill - Fri, 01 May 2020 21:33:28 EST rELVbFsJ No.615052 Reply
>>615050
Not the person you were talking to but #3 is freebase, basically what you get in Europe is heroin #3 without fent, the US most commonly has either black tar H or #4, both of which are hydrochloride salt versions of the drug v(at least #4 is for sure, I'm not certain about BTH). But the difference is that freebase is not very soluble in water while the hydrochloride salts are water soluble. Freebase is only good for smoking whereas salts are not and good for every other ROA. You can easily convert #3 into a salt using water and a little bit of citric or ascorbic acid in order to use it for other ROAs. You cannot easily convert salt back to freebase.
>>
Edwin Brungerspear - Sat, 02 May 2020 19:59:04 EST 4r+9ikNe No.615064 Reply
So I’ve been on bupe for 4 days taking 8mg a day and finally stabilised yesterday
But in the past I’ve been able to use bupe (much less but IVd .5-2mg), then use pst in the afternoon and still be able to use bupe the next day without pwd

So anyway I’m gonna take my dose of bupe at the clinic later today and see how that goes, I have some pst ready just in case.

Also my brand of seeds just went up over 50%, they were strong but idk if that just cause of being on bupe instead for the last 4 days
>>
Fanny Chizzlefield - Sat, 02 May 2020 20:59:36 EST 29QbCoeq No.615065 Reply
>>615064
If you still have bupe in your system while using (other opioids), you wont get pwd when you take more bupe.
>>
Polly Smallworth - Sat, 02 May 2020 22:10:56 EST lVjkrNCt No.615067 Reply
>>615065
Yeah it makes sense and idk why I was so worried since I used to do this all the time
It’s weird that 8mg a day for 4 days still didn’t block the PST and actually lowered my tolerance.

Anyway looks like I can have my cake and eat it to
>>
Fanny Chizzlefield - Sat, 02 May 2020 22:14:16 EST 29QbCoeq No.615068 Reply
>>615067
That is a bit odd. Only guess is that you got good seed and the sheer number of opiates knocked off enough bupe, plus the nonopiate effects of o. Bupe is only a partial agonist, so no matter how much youve taken/tolly, full agonists will still feel good if they work
>>
Frederick Blythegold - Sun, 03 May 2020 03:41:32 EST dupTl14u No.615072 Reply
1588491692224.jpg -(1917463B / 1.83MB, 2448x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Not exactly a BWN
I just found this packed away with my dead geandmother's belongings. She passed in 2016. I myself am coming up on 5 years clean from heroin. I've been on suboxone this whole time. Hoooly shit I'm tempted to try this out, but I know I'd have to go off my subs for awhile, which I know will suck ass.
/blogpost
>>
Fanny Chizzlefield - Sun, 03 May 2020 03:50:37 EST 29QbCoeq No.615074 Reply
>>615072
That's a sweet score.
Similar, on bupe for almost 4 years. Gf got bottle of norco for wisdom teeth removal yesterday. She takes a half once a day and smokes pot...
>>
>>
Caroline Follybury - Sun, 03 May 2020 06:17:26 EST SmHk+3vS No.615076 Reply
Man I'm seriously nodding hard on this PST even with 8 mg of bupe (plus however much has bio-accumulated in my system)

Am I just weird and have luck bypassing bupes blocking effect? How common is it for people on bupe maintenance to use other opiates on top?
>>
lol - Sun, 03 May 2020 06:44:36 EST oaWRMjn3 No.615077 Reply
>>615076
Knew someone who could do stuff like this but they always had a low tolerance. Saw them shoot sub after shooting dope and all sorts of other opis right after. I thought it had to do with not being addicted or something, if that's not the case then I have no idea. It's pretty strange and never made sense to me, I'd imagine maybe one of these days you're gonna get pwd and it's gonna be a hell of a wake up call. Or you're a medical anomaly. Why did you get on subs anyway if you're still trying to get high?
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Sun, 03 May 2020 06:51:31 EST vj6QvNs/ No.615078 Reply
1588503091779.jpg -(4018535B / 3.83MB, 3456x4608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Yesterday's stash NB.
>>
Nell Blingerkodging - Sun, 03 May 2020 07:46:00 EST /9oEgcY1 No.615080 Reply
>>615077
I've had pwd many times when trying to switch from PST/H to bupe but it seems that once I'm stable on bupe I can use ontop

I got on maintenance mostly because others wanted me to and I wasn't planning on using opis on top but the boredom got the better of me. Also I was planning on having soma/gbl to use recreationally but I'm still waiting on them to arrive

Being on maintenance will definitely being my drug use down and save me money, I don;t intend to use other drugs everyday or anything, and it's very nice to know that withdrawals are now avoidable meaning I can focus more on fixing my life.
>>
Jarvis Bunnerchan - Sun, 03 May 2020 19:01:59 EST oXY6NDHM No.615090 Reply
1588546919431.jpg -(24446B / 23.87KB, 628x462) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Fucking A, man. I just started looking through DNMs and think I got burned hard on the 1g Grey Afghan for $160.... I'm seeing G's go for like around $60. I order my stuff through a person through discord since I'm too retarded to use bitcoin and order through a DNM... he seems cool enough and is very knowledgable and helpful on the psychedelic side of things and is big on harm reduction, so maybe it isnt him neccesarily that's fucking me and I understand he probably wants to flip a profit. I get fire pure MDMA and LSD for cheap from him so I trust him to an extant.

I also get 20 30mg oxycodone for $200 which seems reasonable. Can anybody confirm or deny if I'm getting fucked? My area is dry as fuck so the only info I get is from google and searching around DNMs.

Basically how the fuck do I DNM and bitcoin/whatever is easier because I'm fucking retarded?

Bump on like a gram of kratom I guess... irritable as fuck and just want my fucking opi
>>
Jarvis Bunnerchan - Sun, 03 May 2020 19:21:22 EST oXY6NDHM No.615091 Reply
>>615090

fuck it, another bump on like a half gram of supposedly "very potent" 50:1 extract of kratom. Honestly, kratom used to give me a nod years and years ago. Now that I've graduated to oxycodone and hard opi it doesn't seem to be doing shit

Year 3 of opioid abuse, hurray! At least I've gotten better at hiding it and have become a lot less of a degenerate than I was...

but yeah, I genuinely just don't understand this DNM shit. I know I'm stupid as fuck, I'm just used to old school face to face deals. I don't know where to go, who to trust, etc... and no I'm not trying to source, just venting.

Could anybody just tell me how this shit works maybe? Explain like I'm a retarded 7 year old how to get anonymous internet money and generally what the fuck to do? Or tell me to fuck off, I understand either way
>>
Polly Brovingridge - Sun, 03 May 2020 21:57:25 EST WJiwUcDJ No.615092 Reply
Nodding balls right now and smoking some dabs. Trying to just stay chill til the morning when I cab get to the hospital to see why the fuck I had a grand Mal seizure.
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Sun, 03 May 2020 23:20:54 EST zuFAvTwG No.615094 Reply
>>615079
Paladin Labs Statex 10mg Ir Morphine. The 25mg come in pink, the 50mg are peach but they are such small pills. Even the 50mg Statex aren't much bigger than a 10mg so they are perfect for IV. Very little filler/binder
>>
lol - Mon, 04 May 2020 02:44:41 EST oaWRMjn3 No.615097 Reply
>>615092
Damn bro, I know not everyone has the access but I would of tried to find a way to get to the ER or something. I'd lay off any drugs til you see a doc too. Stay safe
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Mon, 04 May 2020 15:50:46 EST 7In+KcZ8 No.615102 Reply
>>615092
Damn dude I saw your post in /Benz/ I never figured Gabapentin could have that effect. I get scripts of it but never take it since it doesn't do fuck all for me. Plz get down to the hospital and make sure it's not anything more serious.
>>
David Blirrybitch - Mon, 04 May 2020 19:12:41 EST oXY6NDHM No.615104 Reply
1588633961717.jpg -(37370B / 36.49KB, 828x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614404

Bumping on ~3mg bupe. Been a few weeks since my last order and it still hasn't gotten here so I broke down and got some suboxone from my local guy. Always hate to hit him up cause it's always a bit awkward but we always have a nice chat and make plans that never pan out lmao

Anyways. Feel much better. Have a good one yall
>>
Phyllis Billingridge - Mon, 04 May 2020 20:59:57 EST zqwW/WoV No.615105 Reply
>>615092
Not to spook or nothing but my friends step-sister caught the rona. Confirmed positive but no respiratory symptoms and started having seizures out of nowhere with no history.
>>
Ebenezer Blellerstone - Tue, 05 May 2020 18:53:29 EST oXY6NDHM No.615123 Reply
1588719209771.jpg -(45375B / 44.31KB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614404
>30mg adderall
>10mg diazepam
>3mg bupe will probably take more

Overall anxious as fuck and just feel like shit. Woke up incredibly early and couldnt go back to sleep. Found out some faggot stole 6 of my adderall pills at a party I went to (my fault for leaving free drugs around ig). Found out I way overpaid for some heroin. My order of oxycodone still isnt here after like 3 weeks. Doc is playing hardball with my scripts. And we only have 2 people at work (including me) when we usually have 4-5 so shit is hectic. And overall just anxious and worried about my disability claims and insurance and all that shit. Generally just overthinking like a motherfucker.

/end blogpost
>>
Reuben Bettinghall - Tue, 05 May 2020 23:55:16 EST 4r+9ikNe No.615129 Reply
1588737316366.jpg -(115500B / 112.79KB, 829x662) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Took my 8mg suboxone strip then a n hour later dosed PST, (I think 1 hour after bupe isn't long enough time to feel the PST when as if I was 4-5 hours I get the full effects from it), My diclazepam and meth finally arrived to I took 3mg of diclaz and IV'd .03g of meth (god damn was that a rush, I have no tolerance to it too)

I am hoping that the GBL will help me stop using PST everyday cause that was kinda the point of going on bupe (well pressure from family was really the reason)

I want to be able to save money which will be easy once I stop using PST so I can finally upgrade my pc to play modern games (going with a i7 870 and RX 570 which will set me back $300). I built this pc 10 years ago upgrading it again the way and I want to push it to its limit before buying a entirely new system
>>
>>
Phoebe Bickleham - Wed, 06 May 2020 00:22:25 EST K0kZk5Z6 No.615130 Reply
1588738945469.jpg -(79248B / 77.39KB, 640x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614404
/opi/ I got 38mg of oxy or so, should I just take it since I don't IV? Smoking or snorting is on the table but I felt I'd ask y'all first
>>
Nz !!vVWR8L52 - Thu, 07 May 2020 02:39:56 EST bzj4QJ2M No.615138 Reply
1588833596257.jpg -(664801B / 649.22KB, 1536x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Hit a speedball earlier and now just chilling. Heavy last few days. I feel like I'm getting mild hallucinations from sleep loss.
>>
lol - Fri, 08 May 2020 09:03:55 EST oaWRMjn3 No.615144 Reply
>>615141
I've thankfully never had to coo anything but rcs for myself online so no idea what dope market is like but I've heard people have been getting batches through places like that testing for fent. It makes sense as to why they would use the same money making scheme all the other dealers have been hopping on. Euros for some reason feel they're immune to this happening, I think people underestimate how much mo4e lucrative and how much more of a business prospect some of these guys will see it as.
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Fri, 08 May 2020 16:51:59 EST V2krjXWS No.615149 Reply
1588971119721.jpg -(15521B / 15.16KB, 720x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
what da fuck is up boisssss???

been locked up for 5 months just got out today, no plans to do any opis soon but already been indulging myself in some mxpr and nitrous oxide.

what's been happening?

nb
>>
Stoned raider - Sat, 09 May 2020 11:32:29 EST LRuGvugY No.615155 Reply
200mg methadone , 20mg valium, 4mg kpin, 25mg thc 9lb hammer olive oil liqiud, 100mg luvox, .02 clonidine

Love valium over kpins so glad I switched , after awhile kpins do fuck all imo. Watching shudder movie Mandy, Nick cage is nuts.
>>
Morphiate !!FINz0LE9 - Sat, 09 May 2020 19:53:26 EST 7YtY5+xJ No.615163 Reply
Welp here I am again. Im relapsing hard this time, fucking psych wont see me because of the virus so she also wont write my antidepressant script (wants me to go to downtown LA with all the homeless crazy people at some free clinic, fuck that, Id rather be in an ER all day long and catch the actual coronavirus) so I said fuck it and bought a shitton of seeds. Turns out seeds arent that great (need like 2lbs a dose) so I bought a pound of poppy pods. More expensive than normal but what the fuck ever I got my stimulus check.

Bumping on 20grams of pod tea right now.
>>
JJzz !8tv9M.5S82 - Mon, 11 May 2020 18:31:01 EST Iu0cshIO No.615184 Reply
1589236261580.jpg -(105924B / 103.44KB, 482x856) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614404

>1.6g GABApentin (daily dose for epilepsy)
>4mg bromazolam
>Tall boy of 8% cider
>4mg IV subutex

haven't posted in forever (I do most of this errday)
but I just got some bromazolam and etiz so YOLO
>>
Martin Lighthall - Mon, 11 May 2020 19:02:46 EST oXY6NDHM No.615187 Reply
>>614404

Fucking pissed. My oxy still isnt here after a fucking month. I dont want to fucking talk to anybody or do anything. I just want to get fucking high God damn it.

I guess I'll get some suboxone. Even though that doesnt really fucking cut it anymore
>>
Fuqtard - Thu, 14 May 2020 16:20:47 EST 2CaJvzVm No.615218 Reply
1589487647120.jpg -(1859592B / 1.77MB, 4032x1908) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I got bored so to justify the use i told myself i have to make money on it in quick flips. Shit was already sold before i got it. Made a quick 350-400. Got 150 dilly 8's delivered. Gave the driver a hundy for the 3 hour round trip. I kept 10. Sent the rest.
>>
Augustus Chegglebedge - Thu, 14 May 2020 19:19:34 EST 6hIzHIpZ No.615220 Reply
Took 100mg methadone. Feeling good since this combined with psytrance is fucking fantastic!

Hope you all are having a nice thursday night.

Bwn
>>
Blinkey Bill - Fri, 15 May 2020 01:20:47 EST AnJEM4tz No.615224 Reply
Polling for most recreational use of suboxone?
  1. Under the tongue?
  2. Nasal
3.Plug
What are you'lls opinions?
>>
>>
Cornelius Berrytin - Sat, 16 May 2020 12:09:01 EST oB+fz9uw No.615239 Reply
I have 2 weeks off work and was able to get a nice relapse in

picked up a gram of some gray fire ass dope and a few xanax.

just did a small shot plus 2.25mg xanax.

good feelz
>>
Phyllis Gemmerdine - Sun, 17 May 2020 16:33:55 EST LpEYRcXR No.615251 Reply
>>615144
pretty much exclusively only use dn now for my h. Been using since ~2009, but local market's just awful now, almost always tests for fent. haven't had a single dn batch test for fent (check review boards first of course) and the quality is top notch from the few good vendors who are super reliable
>>
Doris Dovingbet - Sun, 17 May 2020 22:58:16 EST 29QbCoeq No.615256 Reply
1589770696548.png -(171670B / 167.65KB, 1196x1012) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This book is great. Didnt expect it to turn into a Hunter s Thompson novel
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Tue, 19 May 2020 18:18:58 EST V2krjXWS No.615285 Reply
on some red bali kratom and mxpr and I have to say with no tolerance it's hitting me pretty damn hard so this def counts as a god damn bump oh jesus the sweet opi feeling
>>
Samuel Tootstock - Thu, 21 May 2020 01:49:48 EST 1Y5bL+Nl No.615302 Reply
1590040188031.jpg -(129002B / 125.98KB, 600x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>when kratom got you decently buzzed after a 2 month tolerance break

fuck me lads I love opiates
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Thu, 21 May 2020 09:23:18 EST eSqNzkzg No.615314 Reply
>>615302
know the feel my man, never thought i'd see myself actually enjoying kratom but here i am right now drinking this shit cum tasting tea but atleast will be enjoying the effects off of it.

1,5 tbsp red bali kratom
>>
Matilda Cuttinglare - Fri, 22 May 2020 00:36:51 EST fAuyB3yr No.615323 Reply
I FUCKING LOVE CORONA-CHAN BLESS HER

I am officially the luckiest junkie on /opi/ I got accepted into some new program I'm getting 6 8mg dillies a day plus fucking 400mg of kadian all I gotta do is speak with the doc once a week
>>
william maynard garver - Fri, 22 May 2020 16:49:48 EST Ht8q9Aci No.615332 Reply
>>615323
fuck you canada, thats a dream come true....wow...and here i am stuck in NY (the worst place for CV on earth, literally) and down to my last dose of hop that im saving for when i need it most, my tolerance has gone up a lot and its to the point where i know im gonna have to resign myself to lower doses of kratom only for a month or two or more if i can keep the self control.

sorry if this is a blog post, shit is just a major bummer with CV out here and i cant leave town or go indoors unless its with my family or a store for necessities only.

no nods today, still well from a dank cup of hop i had at midnight last night. hope yall are doing ok bros and sisters, this is a scary age.
>>
Matilda Cuttinglare - Fri, 22 May 2020 16:51:39 EST fAuyB3yr No.615333 Reply
>>615329
junkies have been being very very badoys for the last two months thanks to the ron

its now possible to get very easily kadian 300-700mg or 2-3 8mg dilaudid instead of methadone/sub plus I was also told that you are able to microdosing suboxone if you want to or getting methadone with up to 4 4mg pills of dilaudid

if you have failed meth/sub more than 3 times and have hep C their is this new program that started 2 weeks ago you get 40$ every two weeks and a script of kadian and dilaudid weekly the max is 700mg and 64mg you have to swallow the kadian if you fuck around you get the boot after eating the yummy morphine the pharmacist hands you the bottle of dilaudid

you have to meet with a nurse twice a week and a social worker and the doctor once a week and a psychiatrist once a month idk the full details of this reseach project yet I've only been on this for 3 days but holy fuck I'm so happy also the doctor asked me if I was on welfare and told me that is very very bad nonono anon you are now on disability insurance for at least a year with extra funds for a metro pass and diet because of your hep c I think I might be getting like almost 1.2k a month rather than 700$ I no joke started crying after walking out of the doctors office this is literally the greatest thing to happen in the past 7 years of my pathetic life I really do want to get clean for good and to go back to school and learn a trade this shit is such a blessing I CAN NOT FUCK THIS UP but christ with all the medical staff I have to speak with and resources available to me now I dont see how I can fuck this up I mean unless I somehow wind up in jail

thank you corona-chan you're the reason why this program started if you bless me with your pox I will do all in my power to spread your joy
>>
PandaFive - Fri, 22 May 2020 17:14:54 EST vBUOIBuR No.615334 Reply
1590182094986.jpg -(268175B / 261.89KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Just got 2 lbs of heads. They appear to be very fucking old and have thin, brittle walls compared to what they usually have been sending me. Whatever, I'm not going to complain when their last 3 batches were so good.
I ground up 8-10 of em and am drinking the water mixed with grounds right now (gross af). Hopefully all goes well I've been clean and extremely depressed for the last 2 weeks.
>>
lol - Fri, 22 May 2020 17:33:29 EST IggaRoSW No.615335 Reply
>>615333
Damn I meet all these requirements too, sounds like a hell of a hook up, shits gonna be abused like crazy.
>>615332
I know how you feel I'm from NY too, been seeing more people out since it's been little nicer past few days
>>
Edward Peshworth - Fri, 22 May 2020 20:32:41 EST pF+s+1jc No.615337 Reply
  • 20mg methadone
  • 1800mg gabapentin

Feeling good.:)
>>
>>
Sidney Dussleworth - Fri, 22 May 2020 21:03:06 EST fAuyB3yr No.615339 Reply
>>615335
>shits gonna be abused like crazy.
it is hella funny too I'm starting to see 8's at 5$ I heard they're going to only give them out at the safe injection site and you have to inject them right then and there its how the program works in BC and the morphine will be mixed in this weird gel "apple sauce"

program I'm in tho from what I have been told is hard to get into I know two people who got rejected and they're not taking in anyone new soon I think like a dozen people god only knows how hard it is to set up a research project like this is
>>
Cornelius Mattinghood - Sat, 23 May 2020 15:46:41 EST cbXJ46oj No.615350 Reply
Ok I'll ask here since people still seem to be doin it. Not asking for sources just want to know, is buying pst in america (for a reasonable price) still viable? nb
>>
Lillian Clendlefat - Sat, 23 May 2020 19:42:07 EST LZ8viA85 No.615355 Reply
random amount of enhanced kratom
random amount of phenibut
coffee
one metric fuckload of dabs

wish I had any real drugs other than dabs and psychs but can't really complain. I mean I am, but I shouldn't be.
>>
Henry Noffingkune - Sat, 23 May 2020 20:02:19 EST PN1xbDWw No.615356 Reply
Damn I went so long just taking kratom (6 years) and not really fucking with the hard shit until this corona thing happened it was the perfect storm cus my buddy had given me a sleeve of oxy 80s and then I went and got addicted to heroin and shit ... fucking detoxed after 3 weeks, stayed sober for a month, relapsed on heroin, got mildly addicted and then did another detox... I definitely don't have the self control to have any large amount of opiates around... damn.
Crazy lucky though I got a buddy who knows a pharmacy where the dude literally sells him any script drugs without a prescription (in a fucking first world super developed european country too!) I do not fucking know how that pharmacy gets away with that cus these substances are definitely tracked in my country
So I guess I have to either stay clean or just score pills here and there instead.

BWN 20mg oxy up the ass. I love opiates so much, but I fucking hate being addicted. Here's hoping I won't get addicted again
>>
Augustus Drorrydale - Sat, 23 May 2020 21:09:51 EST pF+s+1jc No.615362 Reply
  • 1200mg gabapentin
  • 60mg hydrocodone

Feeling good on this saturday night. Just sitting here smoking a cigarette and listening to some techno and house mixes, enjoying myself.

Have a good weekend guys!
>>
lol - Sun, 24 May 2020 10:47:55 EST oaWRMjn3 No.615372 Reply
>>615356
Damn bro not being rude but that's a fast fuckin downfall. You really should try to get back on Kratom or something,
>>
Hedda Drumblestone - Sun, 24 May 2020 14:37:39 EST 1Y5bL+Nl No.615375 Reply
>>615355
>enhanced kratom

the fuck is that? How is it "enhanced"?
>>
Hannah Marringhot - Mon, 25 May 2020 06:42:59 EST CNV0UqYi No.615386 Reply
>>615372
Yeah I have remained pretty much on kratom since the last detox from heroin. It was really mild that second time because I had spaced out my binge with a few days in between but by the last few days of it I had used 3 days in a row, right before I ran out.
So it was really mild w/d but still shitty and made me realize how easy it is to get hooked.
That night I wrote that post I had done 40mg of oxycodone total over the night. Now I'm back to just being on kratom. And I'm going to be a lot more careful about getting addicted.
Pretty sure I will use again so I'm just going to prioritize not using multiple days in a row or having a large stash around.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.