Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

How long after shooting can you go again? (MINIMUM)

- Mon, 06 Apr 2020 17:07:12 EST gfmp9N4n No.614645
File: 1586207232034.png -(5003907B / 4.77MB, 2560x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How long after shooting can you go again? (MINIMUM)
How long after last shot can you do it again and get a rush?

I missed a lot of it, didn't get much of a rush at all. Is a little over 2 hrs enough?
>>
lol - Mon, 06 Apr 2020 20:17:47 EST oaWRMjn3 No.614646 Reply
>>614645
Nah it will be a waste, I fucking hated when that happened, don't miss it at all, I'd wait closer to six or eight.
>>
Hedda Chibbergold - Mon, 06 Apr 2020 23:08:45 EST 29QbCoeq No.614654 Reply
>>614645
yeah, after you get a little tolly, like 5-6 MIN. 8-12 to be safe. It's a really good way to make sure you don't waste your time, cuz if you sit around you'll be bored and want another shot but it won't be enjoyable. So if you go out and do shit for 8 hours your next shot will be good
if you didnt get much of a rush, you could try a higher dose after 2 hours, but still should really wait more if supply is a concern
>>
nz !!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 07:12:22 EST GhSpE4Qp No.614738 Reply
>>614645
This is the best question I've seen posted here in a long time. In fact I don't know anyone who's ever brought it up in my years on opiophile (RIP IN PIECE) and here.

The draw of gear is the nod and the rush. When you use a bit you get neither anymore. Especially if you're on methadone. Then you get no nod. Just a depleted rush. Like if I get 4 bags in an afternoon they're gone by the next morning and I generally didn't get a rush beyond bag one. In fact a one bag shot, done first will beat a 3 bag shot done later on.

The cure? Speedballs! They're not just for special occasions anymore. Speedballs are any everyday thing. In my last 5 years I've had 3 shots that were plain dope and that was without a choice. Every single one has been a speedball otherwise. All lovely!

I recommend mephedrone, methylphenidate and cocaine as top tier speedball additives. top of second tier: methamphetamine and third tier whatever turd RCs they sell nowdays.

But beware they do get a bit dulled too, experiment and find what works for you. Diff combinations of stim / opiate, different initial doses etc. Some of the best ones I'll never forget. Can't say that for just hammer on it's own.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.