Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

how the fuck do i buy drugs in a new city

- Wed, 22 Apr 2020 21:30:14 EST WKbQPseN No.614957
File: 1587605414224.jpg -(48627B / 47.49KB, 553x793) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. how the fuck do i buy drugs in a new city
i don't know anybody. i know where the trap houses are, i know who the fiends are. but i don't know the fucking dealers. i've tried like 3 times to get H now and only succeeded once, and even then I didn't meet the dealer. the other two times i got finessed.

how do i insist on the fiend introducing me to the dealer without sounding like a fucking cop? part of the problem is i can only seem to meet crackheads. i feel like if i could meet a fellow dope fiend this problem would solve itself.
>>
Simon Shittinggold - Wed, 22 Apr 2020 21:34:00 EST 79Sd72Xh No.614959 Reply
Go to the trap house you know, that's where the dealer gonna be probly my mane.
>>
Wesley Hettingmane - Wed, 22 Apr 2020 21:46:34 EST WKbQPseN No.614960 Reply
>>614959
i only know for a fact that they sell crack and i'm not trying to get shot. i was hanging around there one day and there was a tall white guy hanging there too. everybody started thinking he was an undercover and started throwing rocks at him and shit. i am also a tall white guy, though not as posh as that motherfucker. if it's a crackhouse and i walk in unintroduced asking for H it might end up being a problem for my physical wellbeing
>>
Simon Shittinggold - Thu, 23 Apr 2020 01:38:54 EST 79Sd72Xh No.614961 Reply
1587620334989.jpg -(118978B / 116.19KB, 852x581) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614960
It does not sound like you're up for this, and there's no shame in it. If you're too green to cold cop in a drug zone hood you probably are only missing out on low-quality H at best, fentadope more likely. Not worth the trouble for some shitty overpriced fentanyl mix, wasn't even worth the trouble when it was 15%H at best for 200/g...

You have no tolerance I assume so get some oxys or another pharma opi, morphine is great. 30-60mg of oxycodone taken orally will get you feeling better than any bag of H from the ghetto of 2020 ever could, just pay the extra for the real deal off the darkweb.

Yea, that's right buddy were saying it again, you're going to the deep dark web to buy some drugs in the mail and you're going to like it so get researching. Step 1 download TOR browser Step 2 search up the rest on duckduckgo step 3 google duckduckgo
>>
Ernest Ginkinwater - Tue, 28 Apr 2020 17:21:13 EST UuK8Cs5/ No.615013 Reply
>>614961

Where the fuck in the world is dope 200/g? I sure would hate to be there lmao. Ill stick to buying fent dope at 30/g.
>>
lol - Wed, 29 Apr 2020 03:46:51 EST oaWRMjn3 No.615017 Reply
>>615013
In some countries prices are nuts I know Australia in particular can get expensive like that. It's mostly due to the area I believe. I agree with you 100 percent, back when I was still using if fent was around more and real dope was around too but for those sort of prices then my ass definitely would of learned to love fent lmao. That price difference is just too much.
>>
Oliver Fanbury - Thu, 30 Apr 2020 09:35:49 EST OjvfybaZ No.615034 Reply
>>615030
looks like some pedo insertion fantasy a la leon the professional
>>
Shit Brookfuck - Tue, 05 May 2020 04:23:29 EST GOSwM1UK No.615112 Reply
1588667009203.jpg -(189339B / 184.90KB, 1200x845) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>615013
It's been about 6 years since I was fucking with H, but when I quit I was able to get a 3 gram ball of tar for less than $200. It was decent shit, too. $200 a G is fucking insane. It's begging for someone to try and rob you.
>>
Ebenezer Blellerstone - Tue, 05 May 2020 05:50:49 EST oXY6NDHM No.615116 Reply
1588672249771.jpg -(23252B / 22.71KB, 711x890) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>615013
>>615112

Fucking A, man. Total heroin noob here and I bought 1g of Grey Afghan #4 for $160, then i started looking around DNMs and saw ot goes for like around $60. I'm too retarded to use bitcoin and DNMs but I need to fucking learn I guess.

I got fucked, didnt I? Fuck man. I feel like shit. That could've went to more oxycodone.
>>
Alice Grimwell - Tue, 05 May 2020 17:58:35 EST 20mmHTT9 No.615121 Reply
>>615116
in germany good quality H goes for like $35/g online. The US is definitely more expensive though and lower quality
>>
Sophie Faffingfire - Sun, 10 May 2020 18:48:30 EST wPVuI1TH No.615166 Reply
>>615121

Much much greater supply from Afghanistan than could ever come out of Mexico and Columbia. Purer than Mexican heroin and cheaper than either. Here in the UK the gear continues to get stronger, cheaper and more available. Although I've not used in 2 years, only on methadone now, I can't imagine the situation has changed much, though this COVID shit might be hurting supply and purity somewhat
>>
Walter Blallerchid - Mon, 11 May 2020 19:56:20 EST 08tJQJIT No.615189 Reply
1589241380377.jpg -(98186B / 95.88KB, 682x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>614957
>>614957
the first junkie i met introduced me to a dealer straight away. But i live in an area where dope is so common u cant even walk down the street without seeing empty bags on the ground. I suggest offering the junkie a beer and a cig before u get ask him about the H, then when u go to ask about the H just say if u hook me up with the guy ill give you X amount of what i get. Still kinda sounds fishy but dont really know how else to approach that without sounding that way. Thank god i never had that problem now i have like 5 guys so i never really worry about where im getting from. Better yet heres a great idea use ur car to take the junkie to dboys house looking back thats how i met one of my guys.
>>
Clara Wattingcocke - Sun, 17 May 2020 10:33:30 EST OCh3pvge No.615247 Reply
>>615116

160 isnt too awful, for actual fire. People out here talking about 50 dollar gs are just getting fentadope if they're in the US
>>
lol - Sun, 17 May 2020 11:52:30 EST oaWRMjn3 No.615249 Reply
>>615247
What are you talking about? Grams for that cheap and even cheaper have been a thing for mad long in the US Way before all this fent shit It all depends on the area like with anything else. Youre more than likely getting fent adulterated shit in a lot of places now for any price.
>>
Phineas Greenbanks - Mon, 18 May 2020 05:25:34 EST Mjy8E5PD No.615263 Reply
i know exactly how you feel OP except I'm in an even worse situation. I moved out of a big city and into a medium city, and have not been able to find any open air markets around. I've been yelled at by blacks who I've mistaken as drug dealers for hanging outside their stoops in shitty neighborhoods lol.

I wish I had a local connection to buy on demand but the darknet markets work just as well. Just a week delay between ordering and actually getting it.
>>
Alice Bovingtot - Sat, 23 May 2020 01:16:43 EST 29QbCoeq No.615340 Reply
>>615263
open air markets are dying and only really exist in a few cities (for opiates anyway), open air markets for meff everywhere.
Need to network with junkies especially if youre in a medium city
>>
Hedda Buzzwell - Sat, 23 May 2020 04:47:54 EST Mjy8E5PD No.615342 Reply
>>615340
Network with junkies? You mean going around trying to find anyone nodding out in a public space and asking for an introduction to their supplier in exchange for some money?
>>
Esther Nattingtedging - Thu, 04 Jun 2020 12:17:01 EST l/QqfqV/ No.615522 Reply
>>615342

I've been highly considering doing this lmao. I desperately need a local supplier. Between ordering off the DNM and getting it it takes anywhere from 3-4 weeks to actually get here. Its ridiculous. Maybe I just need to start ordering in advanced, but I also heard street H is much cheaper. Probably dogshit and laced with fent, but as long as I get my fix...
>>
Emma Blythefoot - Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:57:22 EST l/QqfqV/ No.615608 Reply
>>615522

I ended up hitting up this dude I used to go to high school with. He's in a "gang" him and his buddies made up but actually seems to fuck around with harder drugs. We'll see, hopefully.

They're all fat white kids but unironically act hard on social media and say shit like "gang gang", "*their gang name* 4 lyfe", and other shit like that unironically. I don't think he's ACTUALLY about that life, but his buddy did get charged with aggravated robbery, aggravated kidnapping, sexual and physical assualt with 3 other people, 2 of whom are meth addicts and one was a heroin addict who killed himself in jail.

The dude I messaged wasn't part of that, but apparently he sees nothing wrong with what his morbidly obese wannabe gangster buddy did. The rest of his group seems to know that fatty was a dumbass.

Anyways, all that to say im *kinda* worried I'll get roped into some shit, but I don't think I will. I just kept it chill with him, and if we do meet, I'll be armed just in case. That's the only way I can see cold copping in a medium city, when all my other dudes know nobody with PKs or heroin apparently. Find the "gangs" and keep it cool. Who knew it'd be so fucking sketchy?
>>
m - Wed, 10 Jun 2020 16:48:49 EST jv0zZnW9 No.615610 Reply
>>615608
While my cold cop experience in the US is quite minimal (only in general Cleveland area a few years ago), I'd say you really need to balance access to various security tools and the resulting increased legal risk. When cold copping/buying a limited quantity of drugs (say like idk $80-160 or so or less), is it really worth the chance of extra massive legal charges if you're searched? Research your own local and state laws on carrying other options, particularly various folding knives or (IMO even better) actual non-lethal options like effective pepper spray.

I recommend products from the Fox 5.3 company. Those tiny low volume, low potency, low quality products targeted at civilian consumers from companies like Sabre are IMO generally garbage. Fox 5.3's fog and stream-based products in the I think 2-4oz range are comparatively much better, even if they're a bit bulkier.

Think of it this way: you'll either encounter threats of violence with firearms/ranged weapons, with non-ranged lethal weapons, or without weapons. You're not selling/dealing yourself with thousands of dollars at risk. You're going to risk essentially cold/semi-cold copping most likely like ~$40-140 in drugs until you build some trust.

For me, bringing something like pepper spray either by itself or alongside a legal folding knife for my jurisdiction (legal knife meaning it's generally not even considered a weapon by mere possession, even alongside drugs, and if it is it's a way lesser charge than a handgun) is going to be sufficient against multiple unarmed people, or arguably one guy with a knife (in the sense of matching force sufficient to retreat). If they have a gun, I'm giving them the $80 or whatever because my life is worth much much more.

Meanwhile, a gun charge can often be as much as like ~2-5+ years of prison time when found alongside hard drugs, or at least many years of felony probation. If you get caught with just the drugs and say pepper spray, most places won't even charge for the spray, and you'll likely be able to plead down to just a misdemeanor offense of some kind. With drugs and a gun, your risk of a felony sticking is MUCH higher.

If you're obsessed with having access to ranged lethal force, you're WAY better off having a close friend who travels with you. One of you carries/exchanges for the drugs and the other legally carries a concealed firearm (plus maybe a non-lethal option) whilst making sure they don't overtly break any other serious laws.

This is how my extended IRL friend group operated for several years in my younger years (undergrad etc.), even (when conveniently possible) for people who engaged in drug dealing.
>>
Emma Blythefoot - Wed, 10 Jun 2020 19:21:41 EST l/QqfqV/ No.615616 Reply
1591831301896.jpg -(1340156B / 1.28MB, 4093x3073) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>615610

This is true and good idea on the pepper spray/less lethal options. I live in the south in a very gun friendly state and this "gang" regularly flexes their firearms. They're dumb and cringe, but they are armed and I dont know how they are in person. That one guy that got charged had me worried since they all used to hang regularly.

But that's assuming the dude ever even responds to me which I doubt he will.

I've literally begged the couple people I sell to to find me a connection. Nobody has anything or is willing to. I've even asked my boss who I've sold molly to. He doesnt know anybody. I've asked mere acquaintances. Nothing. Either my area is 100% dry or everybody is just scared to put me through to people. The most I have access to is Suboxone strips.

What the fuck is so hard about copping in a medium and pretty ghetto city? Am I really gonna have to go under the fucking overpass and ask the homeless dudes there? Even then it's probably a 90% chance they're meth addicts, and a 98% chance they wont tell me anything even when offered money. That whole situation would be sketchy as fuck anyways. But I'm getting pretty fucking desperate l
>>
Martin Poddlesot - Wed, 10 Jun 2020 20:58:24 EST 11S0n53t No.615617 Reply
after moving to a new area i tried picking up heroin a few times with long waits and/or the person saying i can't see the connect but have to wait at which point i don't feel comfortable giving my cash. but i noticed the tweaekrs were a lot more willing ot share their meth with me and intorduce me to their connects. from there i was easily able to find one that also sold heroin.
>>
Jarvis Dridgehitch - Wed, 10 Jun 2020 23:06:54 EST xNoRXQZw No.615619 Reply
1591844814450.jpg -(70926B / 69.26KB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>615616
>Am I really gonna have to go under the fucking overpass and ask the homeless dudes there? Even then it's probably a 90% chance they're meth addicts, and a 98% chance they wont tell me anything even when offered money. That whole situation would be sketchy as fuck anyways. But I'm getting pretty fucking desperate

Well I did just that. Even bought them some food and drinks. They were all strung the fuck out and were obviously meth users and older. I asked the only coherent one that wasn't totally batshit crazy and he said no and I didnt want to press the issue or ask the others (not that I could have). At least I can stop wondering now I guess. I dont know how i would have gotten into contact with their supplier anyways. None of them had phones.

At least I did a good deed. I just want some dope, man. Hopefully the dope gods shine upon me for this.
>>
Esther Gummercocke - Wed, 10 Jun 2020 23:22:19 EST 2ZZE6Zr7 No.615620 Reply
>>614957
Just moved from one side of Canada to another (west coast) a couple weeks ago. Copped some of the best shit I'd ever had within 1 hour of approaching a random group of guys. Paid $25 to be introduced to a dealer. When asked if I was a cop I simply pulled up my social media. Easy as pie.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Thomas Porrymog - Fri, 12 Jun 2020 19:11:52 EST WKbQPseN No.615651 Reply
OP here. Had no idea this thread was still going. I don't know where the OP picture is from.

I've had more success lately. Just hanging around in the neighborhood and talking to older homeless dudes or crackheads. Black dudes in their 60s. I'll chat em up, give em a couple dollars or some food. After talking to em a bit I'll tell em what I'm looking for and they'll help me find somebody. I found out the dealers pay commission to some of them and I tell them I'll give em an extra $5 or whatever when the deals done and it's worked out pretty well. The older guys don't seem to be about that scamming shit.
>>
Nathaniel Sopperdun - Tue, 16 Jun 2020 10:31:19 EST 4Iz7c4xo No.615709 Reply
>>615619
you have to find the right homeless ppl (heroin junkies) and offer to buy them 2 bags if they take you to the plug. That should get you where you're going.
>>
Ian Chuttinglock - Wed, 17 Jun 2020 01:25:05 EST SrifNBbB No.615725 Reply
>>615709

Tried that but I got finessed out of $100. At least they didnt take everything I'm just more upset I didnt get my dope. Fuck em. Karma will get them or I'll give it a couple weeks and send a few shots through their trap house. I'm done trying to cop in this jolly african-american invested town.
>>
Phineas Hubblenet - Wed, 17 Jun 2020 02:20:47 EST 29QbCoeq No.615726 Reply
>>615725
How? Never give money until you inspect the product, if they're hurrying you or acting paranoid "bru just its good watch out for cops brah give me the money now" its almost certainly scam. illicit narcotic trading 101
>>
Jenny Bundock - Wed, 17 Jun 2020 04:26:18 EST fMZGDzSS No.615734 Reply
1592382378352.jpg -(27979B / 27.32KB, 720x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>615726

Yeah, thats pretty much how it happened. I walked up to am old homeless dude and asked where I could score some H. He seemed nice enough, I bought him a beer and he introduced me to a dude hanging out the corner store. They both said "he was the one to go to". I walked with him and smoked a bit with him so as not to seem like a cop or a dork, went to his trap house and saw his other dudes. They were saying "something something white boy" and laughing but it seemed in good fun since I was stoned as fuck and the fat shirtless black dude kept dapping me up. We went to a gas station and I gave him the money, but we had to go to his other peoples house because "he was trying to get some hoes", decided not to, went to the same gas station, then another, then he came back and said "drive good now you finna be riding dirty" and I was like aight, he left and he never came back.

In hindsight it was totally fucking stupid and sketchy but I was stoned (I dont smoke much) and desperate. He probably went to the trap house to flex about how he's gonna fuck me over, and went to the other house (which had litreally 15+ negroes standing outside of it while he told me to run the block real quick) to get another ride to pick him up with my cash and no product. I didnt see him after that gas station, and I went back to the trap house and they acted like they had no idea who I was.

Yeah, I'm a fucking idiot. I'm used to 3+ years dealing with acquaintances and buddies, shooting quick texts and just keeping everything chill and to the point. Idk, I just thought that's how you had to make connections in the ghetto was to find a dude and get introduced to everybody. Now that I look back on it he was totally all over the place and trying to rush things.

Whatever. At least it was less than $100 and I didnt get everything stolen from me. None of them have my name or number. I'm going to sit on this L for a week or 2 and then send some shots to both those houses in a different car just to get some "justice". Oh well. Fuck 'em. Next time I know if I even try again.
>>
Jenny Bundock - Wed, 17 Jun 2020 04:38:53 EST fMZGDzSS No.615736 Reply
>>615734

Another note, I sat there for literally 10 minutes, went in to see if he was there, looked around. He dipped. No other way about it. I got played. My dumbass parked on the side of the store where you couldn't see in through the window, so he probably took that opportunity to get in another person's car and leave.

Another thing I thought about earlier, who the fuck deals in gas stations? Not in the parking lot, but inside. That's sketch and obvious as fuck. But again, I was an idiot, stoned, and desperate. I figure if it's legit we'll go to the actual source, or a designated spot that's fairly secluded or not obvious as fuck like a gas station in the afternoon.

I spoke with another old homeless dude at the same spot after I gave up looking for him and I straight up asked "I got finessed didnt i?" He was straight up and said yeah lmao. Said theres alot of slimy motherfuckers out here. He said he knew a guy with crystal and maybe H but I was already pissed and I didnt want to be in that neighborhood as it was getting dark, and most likely get finessed again. If anything I'll probably just start seeking around my local area and not downtown in a city 30 minutes away known for high crime rate and jolly african-americans. Only place I can think of to go, though.

It's just so fucking hard to find a local supplier here, man. I need to learn how to use DNMs and bitcoin and shit. But it takes weeks for my shit to get here. I just want someone that's decent and local, man. Fuck.
>>
lol - Wed, 17 Jun 2020 04:54:49 EST oaWRMjn3 No.615738 Reply
>>615736
Just tske it as a lesson man, realistically you should of went in with just a 20 or some shit to feel it out, now you learned to never let money walk. If they have to go get it just say nah im good, simpke as that. So many people try that shit. Its also very obvious to those sorts if you dont know what you're doing they can smell that shit. Any methadone clinics around? I hate people who try to find tricks and drugs outside mine but hey it aint my clinic its gonna happen at. Youll probably have better luck just follow the same rules. Give someone a cig, chat em up, throw em a bag or some cash if they can help you cop.
>>
Basil Drizzlewotch - Wed, 17 Jun 2020 05:43:41 EST p6VtRmy4 No.615739 Reply
1592387021446.jpg -(17614B / 17.20KB, 960x678) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>615738

Yep, lesson learned. Even texted my buddy and he just said take the L and move on. He was pretty bad off the the meth and ran a dude off the road and had a gun to his mouth when he was trying to run off with his product and he said it ain't worth it. But damn man, you can finesse me for being ignorant but i wont get played for a bitch. I know two houses where he goes to. We'll see what happens.

Yeah, I had my whole wallet on me. He said he could get china white for $80/g (obviously fent but idc), but low and behold he "texted" his supplier and all they had was tar. Whatever. I'll take it. We got to talking and he didnt even know what Grey Afghan was. And yeah I was a very obvious suburban white boy that's never walked a block in the ghetto before, but I've been dealing and buying for about 3 years now (although, like I said, in very easy ways that weren't sketch at all. I would always front people or they would front me and we'd always make it work) but the old homeless dude seemed nice enough and vouched for him, and the dude himself seemed cool enough. All part of the act I guess. He was smoking some fake shit that got me blitzed as fuck so I wasnt thinking clearly even though in the back of my head I knew I was probably going to get screwed. My main concern was getting robbed for everything or shot.

I'll try a methadone clinic. I'll probably just walk around and hang out for a day or two, I already dress like shit and look homeless so I wont look out of place. The methadone clinic is closer to me in a more familiar city anyways. Better than seeking out homeless dudes and rolling the dice I guess.
>>
lol - Wed, 17 Jun 2020 07:20:15 EST IggaRoSW No.615740 Reply
>>615739
Yeah dude theyre very good at what they do and getting people to trust them, it aint worth retaliating over a hundred man you really should let it go or wait a while so you arenr suspected unless you want them to know. Just watch out for security at the clinic.
>>
Blinkey Bill - Wed, 17 Jun 2020 21:14:00 EST wwZazo7R No.615752 Reply
>>614957
Regional QL Go to the cbd and look for homeless people (ostensibly a drug addict)/ tattooed thug looking indigenous young men can also hook you up. Ask them for where to find weed first and then whatever opiate ya want. All i can find is weed and suboxone doing this. This is meff territory though

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.