Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

How to tell if dope is good?

- Tue, 19 May 2020 22:20:51 EST l/QqfqV/ No.615286
File: 1589941251672.jpg -(3426915B / 3.27MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How to tell if dope is good?
I know I'm gonna get flamed and shit for this but I'm a TOTAL heroin noob. Never even seen it irl until a couple days ago.

I got a gram of Grey Afghan #4 and it came in fairly hard rocks, easy enough to break down with something hard but it was annoying because shit kept flying everywhere.

Anyways, it's a light brown/grey color, smells strange and the drip is gross but not intolerable. It gets me high but not nearly what I was expecting... everybody touts heroin as something that is so incredible, so euphoric and amazing, the top dog of opiates... I haven't been getting that? It gets me high and I feel pretty good, but it's not exactly the "floating on clouds, sleeping with angels, warm fuzzy euphoria" I was expecting.

I much prefer oxycodone to this so far. I insuffalate it since I cant do needles. I have also been using Suboxone sparingly to maintain when I dont have any harder opiates, so obviously that's going to have an effect too. But am I doing something wrong..? Or is heroin kind of overhyped?

I'm going to be ordering more of a different type just to try again, but I hate to say that I am a little disappointed. It does the job well, it just wasnt the amazing euphoric experience I was expecting. Sorry I know I'm retarded, I just want thoughts, opinions, and general info I guess.. thanks fellow junkies xoxo
>>
Esther Crogglewater - Tue, 19 May 2020 22:48:09 EST 29QbCoeq No.615287 Reply
>>615286
Usually it smells like super vinegar but not always. It looks like grey, not china white, but you never know.
How long does it last? Does it possibly have fent? How euphoric is it? Heroin is best if you dose all at once, not the best drug to redose.
Heroin is not overhyped, but you really need to inject plug or smoke it for best effect. Snorting just eh but i dont like snorting drugs. Having a lil sub in your system will really limit how great it can be. How much sub do you take?
>>
lol - Wed, 20 May 2020 08:30:25 EST IggaRoSW No.615293 Reply
>>615286
You using subs could be part of why. It's impossible to tell purity and makeup for certain with just look or smell. I've had some brown vinegar reeking shit that was rocked up too that has been lackluster and have also had grayish off white with barely any smell be absolute fire. Also in my opinion heroin was always talked about as this amazing thing in the context of IV, it's actually one of the few drugs I've never snorted. Did you get this stuff on the streets or dnm? You order any test kits?
>>
Henry Mushhudge - Wed, 20 May 2020 10:40:08 EST l/QqfqV/ No.615294 Reply
1589985608672.jpg -(44929B / 43.88KB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>615287

Yeah it does smell vinegary. The high lasts maybe 30-45 minutes with a fairly long "afterglow". Not sure on fent, but from what I've read and by the amount I've taken I'd say no. I'd probably be dead by now if it did. It's not very "euphoric", more "holy shit I feel pretty okay and everything is alright right now". No warm fuzzy feelings of happiness or whatever.

I did take a quarter of a 8mg/2mg sub a few days ago, so that's probably having an effect, too. Just strange to me I get higher on oxycodone even with subs still in my system.

>>615293
DNM. I'm going to be getting a different type when they have it in stock. For $160 I'm kinda disappointed as that could've went to more oxycodone... but hey, total noob here and it's been a thing I've been wanting to try.

I absolutely cannot shoot myself up, so snorting and smoking are my only options. You're right, maybe it is only this incredible drug when you shoot it.
>>
Matilda Crankinstere - Thu, 21 May 2020 04:14:43 EST 5UGRCXaZ No.615303 Reply
>>615294
>>615286
If you know how subs work then you know that bupe, especially if used even once every two weeks, is gonna completely kill your tolerance and render most opi's at less than half strength. IMHO heroin hits 5 times harder iv than intranasal. It should last ~2-3 hours of bliss then 4-5 of feeling good. I wouldn't even fuck with it of I were you, lost too many good people to it in my days and I'm still young.
>>
Ebenezer Dettinglock - Thu, 21 May 2020 06:18:13 EST l/QqfqV/ No.615312 Reply
1590056293652.jpg -(78554B / 76.71KB, 1071x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>615301
>>615303

Yeah I blame myself for taking suboxone and not waiting. I know how it works and how it binds to the opioid receptors and kills tolerance and all that... I just have no fucking self control lmao.

Maybe I'm just underestimating how much to take too... i was under the impression a small pin-sized line or 2 would be enough, but I've been having to take pretty fat coke-like lines. I blew through a gram in 3 days, unsure if that's normal junkie behavior lol.

I might try it *one* more time, if I can find a good deal. I'm more upset I wasted $160 which could've went to more oxycodone which I know gets me high as fuck and straight to nodsville.

Anyways, thanks guys. At least now I know why and what to actually expect next time.
>>
Hugh Clungerridge - Thu, 21 May 2020 12:23:51 EST liWKE2fZ No.615315 Reply
>>615286
i think its a lot more pleasurable when you are relieving yourself of the withdrawal symptoms there is much more noticable euphoria if you try it when you are completely healthy sometimes its very nausiating itchy and uncomfortable i always smoked which was extremely addictive
>>
William Trotwell - Thu, 21 May 2020 22:43:41 EST ImjSzKdG No.615320 Reply
>>615286
I like oxy at first as well. I was well in to my heroin addiction before it just clicked one day and became euphoric. Even now when I do it once in a while its just strong euphoria compared to when I first started. Try not to get addicted if you can. I spent my 20 and 30's with a habit im 38 now and chip every once in a while it can be done but be careful.
>>
Hedda Buzzwell - Sat, 23 May 2020 02:34:57 EST Mjy8E5PD No.615341 Reply
>>615315
This is 100% true. The relief from withdrawals is a much greater high than starting fresh again after being sober for a few weeks. My heroin use is now about 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off and whenever I start up again I get very very uncomfortable itching and its like its just too powerful and I know I need to let my body adjust for a day or three before I can feel just right.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.