Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Getting Clean

- Wed, 27 May 2020 18:23:03 EST qIwULXln No.615417
File: 1590618183352.jpg -(68032B / 66.44KB, 700x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Getting Clean
So, I figured I'd make this thread to keep myself from backing out of getting clean. 5/28/20 will be my last day using IV heroin and from then on the withdrawals will ensue and I will have to fight through it and not be a bitch. I just wanna make a thread to log where I'm at for other people to see just to kind of keep me going. I've got about 35gs of very very good kratom, some gabapentin, some clonidine, and about 5 5mg valiums. Wish me luck, guys. I've done this a few times before in the past and was able to stay clean for over a year. I'm just sick of getting high, blowing all my money, and not doing anything with my life.
>>
Henry Budgewell - Thu, 28 May 2020 20:05:51 EST LZ2GiWn6 No.615426 Reply
>>615417
My GF reluctantly agreed to allow me to have 1 final day where I get high as shit tomorrow. I had slight withdrawals this morning before I copped and just experiencing it for a few hours was fucking roughhhhhh. God I hate myself for doing this .
>>
Hugh Backlesutch - Fri, 29 May 2020 07:29:15 EST SPJmS0+u No.615432 Reply
>>615417
this shit doesn't work... You need external consequences all the time
>>
Papo - Fri, 29 May 2020 16:47:11 EST qIwULXln No.615447 Reply
I'm enjoying my last day getting high. Plz God, I need help. I can't be doing this shit anymore. I want a normal life, I dont want to be apart of this shit anymore.
>>
Albert Crebberhall - Fri, 29 May 2020 17:14:50 EST GDPxoLbJ No.615448 Reply
>>615447
First of all your stash of 35g of kratom is not nearly enough in my opinion. Lol you could easily go through 35g of kratom in a day if you are going through heroin withdrawals. Trust me I just went through heroin withdrawal and used kratom to help get through it. I would order a kilo, you can use a shit ton of it for the first week of withdrawals and then your body will slowly adjust to the kratom instead of the H and you can slowly taper off the kratom or honestly just stay on it if you want, its really much better than being on hard opioids.
But let me warn you that kratom will just take the edge off. It is still going to be hell, so if you can I'd get some other comfort meds.
Can you get some benzos? Source yourself some, preferably xanax due to half life and get enough for like a week max. Clonidine may be harder to source on the black market but if you can go to a doctor you can get that as well. You can order etizolam still legally in the US afaik which would also be a great choice if you cant get benzos. Etizolam is honestly my favorite benzo.
If you can't or don't want to go the benzo route, get at least some Phenibut. it is legal to order online and very easy to find. One or two beers can also help immensely and also help with hydration but its important not to go too overboard with alcohol in withdrawal and also be careful what drugs you combine. If you get the benzos, there is no need to consume any alcohol or phenibut. Benzos would be the best option.
Other things I recommend to take at night: multivitamin, calcium, and magnesium
Get some coconut water as well to rehydrate it's full of potassium. All these nutrients your body will need while you are sweating and detoxing and barely eating. They will definitely help you recover faster.
I'd also start taking 60mg of DXM daily because it will possibly help get your tolerance back down and also just NMDA antagonists are great for reducing the misery of withdrawal. Ketamine would be even better.

I know its probably somewhat controversial to use drugs like benzos or ketamine to get clean but honestly it may lead to a greater success rate imo.
So here's your plan:

>Kratom: Just take that shit as needed. As much as you want. It will get to a point where more won't help though and just make you nauseous and dizzy though
>Benzos: Also just take as needed and maybe a little more at night when you want to try and sleep. Try not to go too overboard and don't take it longer than you need to
>Ketamine(optional): just to numb yourself while going through the worst of it. and to take your mind off using. It works great for this but its definitely not necessary
>DXM: 60mg morning and night
>Multivitamin/magnesium/calcium: every night
>Coconut water; make sure to drink this and plenty of water as well
>Phenibut/agmatine: legal supplements that I would also recommend

Best of luck man. I hope this helps you a little bit
>>
Fuck Chindlebet - Fri, 29 May 2020 17:24:26 EST oB+fz9uw No.615449 Reply
Coming off a binge after being sober for 3ish months. I cant get into rehab/detox until monday and i spent all my money. I feel absolutely terrible but excited to go to rehab again (really like the place im going to) and hopefully maintain sobriety. My life would be so fucking good if i was off drugs literally every problem i have is a direct result of opiate addiction
>>
Polly Nisslechad - Sun, 31 May 2020 06:37:10 EST SPJmS0+u No.615473 Reply
Try suboxone if you can
>>
Papo - Mon, 01 Jun 2020 21:29:45 EST qIwULXln No.615483 Reply
So after more days extra of fucking around, It's been 9 hours since I've last used and so let's see how long I can keep this going. Fuck I love heroin so much but shit I cant do this to myself anymore

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.