Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

First time plugging

- Sat, 30 May 2020 03:16:16 EST FBBsC1Ds No.615455
File: 1590822976748.jpg -(2700285B / 2.58MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. First time plugging
Wasn’t getting any responses in the stim board so I thought I might get some here.

Would the pictured oral syringe be safe for plugging? It will be my first time and I’m worried about the curve because all the guides I can find only mention straight oral syringes
>>
Fuck Sennersat - Sat, 30 May 2020 18:39:59 EST 29QbCoeq No.615462 Reply
>>615455
you only need to go in your butt like 1/2 inch, so yes BUT use caution. plugging lead me to shooting because plugging sucks to keep doing and then you cant get high otherwise
>>
m - Mon, 01 Jun 2020 10:26:19 EST vgHBTjMI No.615476 Reply
>>615455
Assuming you're in the US or presumably Canada/Western EU/Aus/NZ, there's no need to force yourself to use such a "sharp," curved oral syringe for plugging purposes. Yes, in theory, you could use that oral syringe somewhat "safely," but I wouldn't advise it.

At least in the US, you can buy individual 5ml oral syringes for as little as $2-3 shipped on @maz0n via prime shipping, OR get 100 5ml oral syringes for as little as ~$10-15 shipped.

Stores like CVS/Walgreens will give you one or several oral syringes for totally FREE basically 100% of the time (has worked for me and everyone I know absolutely 100% of the time, though if you live in the hood in a huge urban center maybe it's like 90% chance, idk). All you have to do is have the smallest set of balls and use your words to ask for "a syringe without a needle" for "your cat/dog's medicine," and if they look at you weird, say your vet said to ask them. They've always responded by asking me what size, and I've had the best results by saying "I don't know...could I have a few different ones?" Then they've usually given me 1 or 2 each of 1ml, 2-3ml, and 5ml oral syringes. If they're being weird about it, you can I guess say the 5ml one or "the bigger one" so you don't get stuck with the 1ml syringe(s).

Surely there's a pharmacy within ~5-15 minute drive of you, or if it's that inconvenient, a store like Walmart etc. that should offer one free from the pharmacy or at worst insist you buy one off the rack for like ~$3-6. If you live in the absolute sticks, then just order the 100 pack for $11 or whatever, or I guess a 10-50 pack for even less.

While 1ml syringes will work decently well for some doses/drugs/situations, I highly suggest at least a 2-3ml syringe, preferably an actual 5ml syringe. There's almost no situation you'd need over 5ml water, and the 5ml oral rigs give you more room to agitate the solution.

If you do choose to filter your drugs (whether via cotton, actual 0.22/0.45/1/5ug micron filters, ~5-10ug sterifilts, or some other NON-CIG FILTER FROM A PACK method), assuming it's a legitimate pharma grade medication, relatively pure RC, or debatably street drugs that are "mostly" safe to consume unfiltered orally, definitely consider washing the filter thoroughly with water (assuming the drug is water soluble) and consuming the filtered leftovers orally (or sublingually if that's higher BA).

What do you intend to plug? Is it pharma, from the street, or DNMs? If this isn't a one-off experience, consider buying some cheap pH strips online/at local pool store so you can periodically check to ensure your drug solution stays between ~6.0-8.0pH (isn't particularly acidic or alkaline).

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.