Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Liquid Methadone

- Mon, 29 Jun 2020 14:15:42 EST PkmtNo4Z No.616005
File: 1593454542803.jpg -(85753B / 83.74KB, 1024x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Liquid Methadone
So, I just procured some methadone and I was wondering about dosage. I've never taken this before, and I don't have much of a tolerance. I have a tramadol prescription though so I am not completely opium naive (500mg's to barely feel a buzz, 10 grams of kratom also barely give a buzz). I've been sober about two days, though.

It's a 100mg/50ml solution and I just drank 5ml, which would be about 10mg. Is that an appropriate dose or did I just fuck myself up?
>>
lol - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 15:40:24 EST oaWRMjn3 No.616006 Reply
>>616005
Yeah you're good, is this pharmaceutical grade oral solution? Did you get it from someone's takrehome? If so was it sealed?
>>
m - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:12:37 EST jv0zZnW9 No.616008 Reply
>>616005
>not much of a tolerance
>but I barely even feel 500mg tramadol
>possibly have an ongoing tram script, so long term usage/tolerance?
>sober for two whole days, so you otherwise use daily? Yet with not much tolerance?

....Wat

Which is it, do you have a tolerance or not? taking several 100mg tramadol per day or 5-10g+ kratom per day is at least a ~2-3.5+ on a tolerance scale from 1-10.

>what dose of methadone to take

Man methadone is super potent. Supposedly some calculators say it's 4x stronger than oral morphine or oral hydrocodone, or I guess 2.67x stronger than oral oxycodone. But for some people it can seem even more potent.

Do you stagger your tramadol the correct way, or just waste it all in one huge megadose? Supposedly 10mg methadone = 400mg non-staggered tramadol, but it's much more complex and varying than that.

>tl;dr

If 10mg ends up not being "enough," wait at least a week or more and try 15-20mg. Don't jump to more than 20mg at first. Methadone is REALLY potent and that shit lasts forever, like you're high for days. Also, eyeballing it with teaspoons or whatever is NOT going to cut it. You need an oral syringe to dose it correctly. Ask for one at any pharmacy (3 or 5ml oral syringe) in the USA and say it's for your dog's medication.
>>
Phineas Dabberchon - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:24:23 EST PkmtNo4Z No.616009 Reply
>>616006
I got it off some junkie on the street, the bottle was half-full so not really sealed.
>>616008
I obviously have somewhat of a tolerance, but I imagine it's nothing compared to the people that post here.
>>
Phineas Dabberchon - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:33:49 EST PkmtNo4Z No.616010 Reply
>>616008
last post got cut off, I take the tramadol daily but on a two weeks on and one week off schedule for chronic pain.
>Do you stagger your tramadol the correct way, or just waste it all in one huge megadose?
Yes, I stagger the doses with 30 minutes to an hour in between, maybe even longer depending on how I feel that day.
>Methadone is REALLY potent and that shit lasts forever, like you're high for days.
I knew it was potent, but are you saying one dose lasts for days? Didn't know that. What is the half-life? I've obviously tried google but I mostly get results from abuse prevention sites so sifting through all of that is tedious.
>Also, eyeballing it with teaspoons or whatever is NOT going to cut it
I used a moderately high tech kitchen scale with a millimeter option and tested it by weighing water first, but I'll try to get ahold of one of those syringes for the next doses.

The 10mg gave me quite a good buzz though and the chronic pain is non-existent atm so this might even be better for maintaining pain than the tramadols, interesting.
>>
lol - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 17:32:41 EST oaWRMjn3 No.616014 Reply
>>616010
Some places add water to your takehomes, at least in US but still i wouldnt trust the dosage if it was an unsealed takehome from some random junkie you just met.be careful man stuff is strong and will jave you jigh for a full day damn near with no tolerance. Assuming the dose is 10mg or less youll feel good. Wait a full day or so to redose it.
>>
Martha Bunhall - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 19:23:08 EST 29QbCoeq No.616016 Reply
>>616010
From the first text of a search...didnt even have to click on the link...
>The metabolic half life is 8 to 59 hours (approximately 24 hours for opioid-tolerant people, and 55 hours in opioid-naive people
Even redosing every 24hrs will cause build up in your system, until you get very tolerant.
Methadone is great for pain but its a very powerful long lasting drug. The fact it lasts so long is its biggest negative...although its the reason its generally prescribed
>>
Cyril Dartford - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 00:55:52 EST 7RaDv8Xu No.616021 Reply
10mg is fine for you, might even be a bit weak considering you have some tolerance. 10mg is an ok starting point for someone with no tolerance, although it may make someone with a sensitive stomach sick it certainly won't kill you (provided you aren't mixing alcohol or benzos with it). I honestly love methadone. Not the most euphoric drug by any means but it's a nice noddy buzz that lasts literally all day
>>
Nathaniel Breblingkon - Wed, 01 Jul 2020 13:01:51 EST vBUOIBuR No.616034 Reply
>>616005
(OP's pic)
LOL Methadone HCI - I as in Iodine.
It's HCl - L as in Lithium - get it - HydroChLoric acid.
What a joke label.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.