Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

PST to H (horrible idea?)

- Tue, 11 Aug 2020 00:15:58 EST OHIHxMID No.616702
File: 1597119358297.gif -(4392261B / 4.19MB, 622x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. PST to H (horrible idea?)
For someone with a PST habbit how realistic is it that getting H would make things a lot easier in terms of coming off and WD. I know H will leave the body quicker and have heard people say PST WD is worse than H In terms of WD as PST has so many alkaloids and last so long but that’s just what I’ve read people say. No experience myself.

I realize a major problem would be the quality of the H and if it has fent and how much. I’m looking at the onion fields and reputable vendor has only amazing feedback w/ only comments saying it’s fent free but I’d still test it obviously.

Seeds are actually getting pretty strong again (best batches I’ve had since 2017 though not near that level this far surpassed anything since “seedpocalypse”. Absolutely able to nod off them.
>>
lol - Tue, 11 Aug 2020 17:40:47 EST oaWRMjn3 No.616713 Reply
>>616702
You from the states? Even if not dope is more dangerous than ever with fent adulteration and shit so its hard to tell anyone to pick up a habit.
>>
m - Tue, 11 Aug 2020 18:54:37 EST jv0zZnW9 No.616715 Reply
>>616702
You're way, way better off tapering with PST. The secret to tapering successfully off PST is to order an absolutely massive amount, like at least ~3-6+ weeks worth of doses, and then dump all the separate bags into one massive container (e.g. massive clean dog food tub with sealable lid, etc.) before mixing the hell out of it with a huge spoon/something similar. Do that for a solid 10 or 15 minutes so you mix it pretty good.

Now your seeds should generally be pretty close to having a standardized potency. Then simply reduce your dosage by ~2-5% per day (2-5% of that relative dose, not 2-5% of the starting original dose on day 1 of taper). Chances are you can even get away with as much as a ~10-20% dosage reduction for the first few days until you reach ~75-60% of your original dose (or even less).

If you start to feel mild or even moderate WD symptoms, NO MATTER WHAT don't take a daily dose that totals to more than your total previous dose consumed 3 days earlier (or less). So if you're doing say -10% flat reduction taper (-10% reduction relative to original Day 1 dose per day) for 4 days before slowing to -5% long-term. So if standard maintenance day is 100%, then Day 1 90%, Day 2 80%, Day 3 70%, day 4 60%, etc. Say on day 5 at 50% relative dose you just start feeling like complete and total garbage and can barely stay functional for work. No matter what, don't raise your dose by more than 30% of the original maintenance dose (the total dose consumed on Day 2 of taper, 3 days before current Day).

If you do have to bump the dose back up equal to 1-3 days earlier in the taper, begin dropping again from the previous spot in the taper. If even one day's worth of a taper "jump" down is somehow unbearable, then cut the 1 day relative dose reduction in half, or worst case scenario maintain at that current Day's dosage level for a full ~3-5 days until you partially stabilize.

It's not going to be super easy unless you're disciplined, buy at least ~2 months worth of product, properly standardize the potency, and most of all DO NOT just decide to binge a fat dose because you can.

I'm not judging because I've been there too back in the day, but frankly if you can't force yourself to religiously follow a super mild ~50-60 day seed taper, then there's no way on Earth you'll be able to use mystery street/DNM "dope" in a remotely responsible manner.

Even with the dope, you'd need to make a volumteric solution (for the entire duration of the taper, possibly up to 1-2 months), 0.22ug micron filter it to prevent excessive bacteria/virus growth, keep it in a refrigerator at near-freezing temperatures, and even then it's suggested you again 0.22ug filter out individual daily/bi-daily doses for non-IV use (primarily nasal or rectal use, in which only a max of ~0.2-0.25ml of liquid per nostril per dose for nasal use or ~1.5-3ml of liquid per dose for rectal use is recommended).

Even when refrigerated, pre-0.22ug micron filtered when produced, and post-0.22ug filtered for individual dosing sessions, such a solution is 100% NOT safe for IV, IM or SubC use (especially IM/SubC). If you don't have 0.22ug or at the very least 0.45ug sized micron filters, then you shouldn't even use such a solution for nasal/rectal use beyond just a few days to less than a week (assuming it's refrigerated).

Even if you switch to dope/oxy/fent, it's not like you can just use it for 1-2 weeks and you're magically only dependent of dope/oxy/fent. PST/PPT causes MASSIVE, MASSIVE chemical bioaccumulation. You'd have to switch to a non-full-spectrum, shorter duration opioid for AT LEAST ~25-40ish days before you'd likely notice a significant difference in WD profile. Even then, the switch from PST/PPT to another opioid might result in some limited weird WD symptoms due to lack of full-spectrum agonism.
>>
Sidney Soffingdale - Wed, 12 Aug 2020 01:11:15 EST OHIHxMID No.616722 Reply
>>616713
Yeah I’m in the states but looking at DNM with a plug that apparently has pure shit. Has been a long time vendor and all the feedback says negative for fent and all that. Don’t see a a single complaint in that aspect. Still then I realize this isn’t a forever thing and vendors can poof or vacation or post unreliable and tons of other factors. I’m really not that bad off the tea anyway I should probably just come off abusing it and only use when I’m actually in debilitating pain. Since I started T I’ve used as many sources as I could find and when In the worst WD with nothing else to help I’d take anything to get me better so that’s probably a sign even if this is legit things will go wrong eventually and I’ll find a way somehow to get something else that could probably have fent. I think I’m better off managing with seeds and maybe treat myself to pods now and again.
>>
Sidney Soffingdale - Wed, 12 Aug 2020 01:27:56 EST OHIHxMID No.616723 Reply
>>616715
That makes a lot of sense. I really can’t afford that taper though lol and I’m sure it would get more expensive with the dope and I’d probably cheat myself and end up using more and more which would maybe even just increase my habit and end up costing more. PST habbits are a bitch and unpredictable but not as unpredictable as dope I’d reckon. Don’t really want to dig myself any deeper and I’m convinced that’s all it would do. Chances are high I’d slip up and after developing a habit for that I don’t see myself realistically reverting to pst. I don’t have to much trouble coming off really I was just really thinking if it would be an easier opi to deal with to manage actual pain and have fun now and then but we all know how easy it is to say fuck it all in on a bad week and relapse.
>>
DTMO - Wed, 12 Aug 2020 04:21:35 EST wT0GgDmf No.616726 Reply
>>616715
Damn, that's a stimpost. I don't see how you can say tapering with PST is a better option if you've never actually tried withdrawing from heroin. Our opiate experience is pretty similar, we both ended up where 32mg of bupe wasn't enough to hold us. As you know it's literally months of suffering. From what everyone says dope WD starts to improve by 5 days in, PST WD wouldn't even have peaked.

Yes, you would have to switch to dope for at least 45 days, but that'd be 45 painless days.

I'm a contrary cunt, hopefully you're used to it
>>
Sidney Soffingdale - Wed, 12 Aug 2020 11:13:06 EST OHIHxMID No.616734 Reply
>>616726
When you guys say 40+ days off this shit that’s just with a taper that leaves you able to function right? Did you guys ever try to CT the PST and how long did that take if so.
>>
m - Thu, 13 Aug 2020 07:16:42 EST jv0zZnW9 No.616757 Reply
>>616734

Back in the day when early Jan/Feb 2017 seeds went to shit (basically ~2-20% of previous potency for 3+ years), I pretty much CTed. The shipping delays back then could be 5-8 days, and 2-3 orders in a row were absolute garbage, like 10% or less of previous potency. So after so many bunk batches I basically CTed. This was back when seeds were proven to be ~1200-2788mg morphine per kg of seed, and I was probably taking like ~0.67-1.5lb/day depending on quality.

The acute stuff for me lasted a full 21 days minimum, meaning like 21 days of repeated binge vomiting, only "sleeping" 2-4hr total max during the first ~13.5 days of WD, absolutely horrible RLS that transformed into RArmS, constantly sweating myself and flu-like respiratory symptoms, etc. It's possible that symptoms didn't even peak/nearly peak until day ~4.5-6, so that 21 days might have been realistically more like ~16 or so days.

Then at around day ~21-25, I stopped vomiting every few hours and actually was sleeping at least 2-3 hours per night. There's absolutely no way on Earth I would have been presentable in a work environment until around day ~40-45, and even then I felt absolutely horrible.

That was without subs (until around day ~30-35), kratom, clonidine, ondansetron, gabapentinoids, or benzos/z-drugs though I think (just loperamide at max daily doses of ~12-18mg or so). I'd never go through that kind of bullshit ever again without most of what I just listed though.

If I had had that whole list (probably kratom > subs for PST wd since PWD still happens at day like 4.5-6 CT for me), or say benzos or gabapentinoids but not both, my WD would have probably been around ~67-85% less severe. Even without subs/kratom, those other meds would have made it well over 50% less shitty.

Omg did that experience tear me down as a person. My former spouse would always come home and find me puking in the bathroom. I basically lived in the super hot shower and just tried to meditate like the entire day lmao. Hot showers was the only way I was able to survive.

Fuck that shit. Never again. Sadly enough I still dream about PST/PPT though. It happened just a few days ago.
>>
Frederick Goodworth - Sat, 15 Aug 2020 14:38:21 EST OHIHxMID No.616796 Reply
1597516701982.gif -(3481499B / 3.32MB, 300x342) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>616757
Damn that’s crazy. I was using those seeds daily too but I guess I’ve always had kratom and at least some benzos to get me by. Mine seemed to lessen around day 10 or so is when I noticed I could sleep again. Haven’t ever really gotten that far into straight CT, only some awful weekends because delays and what not. I’ve also never puked from WD. Seem to be lucky in that department. Even when my buddy was doing the same exact doses and we stopped at the same time he was puking for days and me just shitting.

>>616790
I wouldn’t say cunt. That’s pretty harsh. He was stupid yeah but I still felt for him.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.