Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Dr. shopping for some Syrup

- Tue, 11 Aug 2020 14:05:53 EST ZFNUW3VR No.616707
File: 1597169153020.jpg -(29910B / 29.21KB, 500x371) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Dr. shopping for some Syrup
Any tips on doctor shopping? Never gonna pay thousands for drank, but I do really miss it and want to try my hand at getting some prescribed
>>
Cedric Sungerman - Tue, 11 Aug 2020 14:39:45 EST OHIHxMID No.616708 Reply
>>616707
Of all things why would you want codeine? And if your in the US good fucking luck. Cancer patients are being stripped of meds. If you don’t have an actual reason for it I wouldn’t risk it.

Anyone my one tip for you if you do decide to do it is don’t ask for codeine or make some bullshit story up. You want to address the reason why you need it for whatever pain.
>>
Lillian Domblenuck - Tue, 11 Aug 2020 14:59:32 EST ZFNUW3VR No.616710 Reply
>>616708
Absolutely. I already have some things to say like being allergic to guaf , painful to swallow, etc. Just looking for more stuff of that nature. Yeah it can be really tough to find but at the same time there are tons of people who bust scripts regularly on places like r/lean so I thought some people on here might know what's up as well.
>>
Sidney Soffingdale - Wed, 12 Aug 2020 01:56:36 EST OHIHxMID No.616725 Reply
>>616710
That sub is retarded. Lean is all about the flash and it’s way overrated besides you can’t even get the good shit anymore. Also just a heads up doctors aren’t stupid. They will raise an eyebrow when you say your allergic to guaf. Hope that’s true and you can prove it because I’m not even a doc and regardless of this conversation that just sounds like drug seeking behavior. I myself am actually have Gilbert Syndrome and lack the enzyme to properly eliminate Tylenol so I should avoid when possible. So I’ve told doctors this and they’re perfectly understanding and
not suspicious at all so they revoke Percocet to give me straight Oxycodone and sometimes even Dillies since I can’t have that dangerous APAP. That was a bit of sarcasm by the way. These are doctors they aren’t stupid they see drug seeking behavior miles away. Hopefully you don’t get yourself flagged my man. There’s so much scare going on regarding opioids right now like I said cancer patients are getting shit revoked.

Instead of shopping around for doctors who are gonna turn you down and risk getting blacklisted depending on who you go to and how many times you shop around how about just go on the onion fields and get your codeine delivered to your door. You may be thinking that’s too expensive and you want the low cost of a script but with no actual sickness, claiming you’re allergic to things used to deter abuse and thinking you’ll get a permanent script or even one with refills while people who are terminally sick with proper diagnosis can’t get meds anymore....well you’re just living in wonderland buddy. Maybe 10 years ago you could get something.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.