Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

How tot chip safely

- Tue, 11 Aug 2020 23:17:30 EST s0A71TvG No.616718
File: 1597202250176.png -(878276B / 857.69KB, 610x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How tot chip safely
I used to do heroin quite about 5 years ago. But I stopped for awhile and now the shit seems SO strong. I'm wondering how to do it safely aside from measuring out my doses. I did like a 50 mg line while picking up and then rode my bicycle home. I got close to my house and I couldn't help from tipping over. I just couldn't even ride straight and ended up falling over and laying in my neighbors yard for about 30 minutes lmao

I used to be able to handle smack no problem, now I do one small bump and I'm completely tore up. I'm wondering if this shit is even worth doing every now and then, I don't want to die. Maybe it's fent in the dope but this looks, tastes and smells like the shit I've always gotten. I've OD'd twice, one time having to get narcan'd.

Anyways, how do I chip safely? I always over do it and end up on the verge of an overdose. What's your guys method on doing this shit without killing yourself? I may end up flushing this shit, it's fun but damn I don't wanna die.

Much love
>>
William Crengerpitch - Wed, 12 Aug 2020 00:00:38 EST s0A71TvG No.616720 Reply
>>616719

Word. Heroin isn't the type of drug that's fun if you're intimidated by it. If I had a friend that did it as well I'd just use the buddy system. That makes it so much less sketchy if someone is there with ya. I guess I'm just gonna do tiny baby doses.
>>
Lillian Hicklecocke - Wed, 12 Aug 2020 08:17:54 EST z9BcfxuS No.616728 Reply
>>616720
>new opiate users asking friends for help and being puted as a junkie, social pife ruined 100% sooner or later
>take a couple precautions as listed in the thread

Pick one.

Stop commenting as.if opi nauve have a crew of fellow junkies....

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.