Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

BWN: Nod into the Next Semester

!KqgSR25gAQ - Thu, 20 Aug 2020 01:19:40 EST Q6HJEdas No.616896
File: 1597900780882.jpg -(860463B / 840.30KB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. BWN: Nod into the Next Semester
Depending on where you live, what you do, where you go, and how you consume, come to the BWN for all of your “bumping while high on opioids” type of needs.
It’s really a quite cozy stay. Please, encourage others to stay educated, use harm-reduction methods, and have access to Narcan (Naloxone!

I’m in a pre-semester binge on Hydrocodone + APAP (Vicodin), codeine tablets + APAP, oxycodone + APAP (percs), cyclobenzaprine, and a number of other substances including diazepam and clonazepam. There’s a bit of dabbling with eszopiclone, but we’ve never gotten along.
And tons, fucking tons, of nitrous.
There’s some booze, but limited. Some hallucinogenic RCs. Blah.

Faded before the day begins. School starts next week. Time to live like a king. Dates are planned out and I’m adjusting well to my new area. Everything’s going up, friends.

GET COMFY OR DIE TRYING!
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Thu, 20 Aug 2020 19:14:56 EST qgGSzmoI No.616906 Reply
1597965296101.jpg -(3875639B / 3.70MB, 3456x4608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>a massive dose of 1700mg of morph and 100mg of it oxy just as a bunch of my other meds in
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Thu, 20 Aug 2020 19:51:06 EST qgGSzmoI No.616907 Reply
>>616906
Got a lot of gaba and some 3 mystery weight phenibut, along with 17 red and white half mg nabilone, 8 25mg Librium, 4 30mg Temazepam, 10mg Dexedrine, and two cyclobenzaprine.

Already ate 3 nabilone, 2 Ativan, 4 Temazepam, 4 Librium, Dexedrine, and 2000mg gabapentin.

Smoking something nice and it feels okay. Hope everyone else is managing or finding a way to cope. I think I've decided this is going to be where I post more instead of /OPI,/ this board seems quicker and despite being on a retardedly high morphine I still think benzos have a stronger grip on me, and I usually enjoy just taking benzos but mixing them is something I know I can survive.
>>
David Drurrywater - Fri, 21 Aug 2020 10:17:30 EST tsCub0ZS No.616912 Reply
Took 10mg methadone and 2mg clonazepam.

My opi tolerance is very low so I'm feeling it hitting me pretty hard.

Hope you all have a good day and stay high my brothers and sisters :)>>616896
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Sat, 22 Aug 2020 02:16:52 EST u48kytBf No.616924 Reply
>>616917
I was on my way over to /Benz/ but clearly got lost, typical. Lol
>>
Sophie Snodridge - Sun, 23 Aug 2020 17:23:22 EST OHIHxMID No.616942 Reply
>>616917
Lol this shit happens to me a lot. Too much opi? Takes an hour to write my post. Too much benz? I’m replying to the wrong person in the wrong thread on a different board than I thought I was.
>>
OpiDaycare - Fri, 28 Aug 2020 06:41:40 EST 1GL2pOSa No.616987 Reply
>>616896
Hey can you remind me how to do the identifier thing like you have, "!KqgSR25gAQ"

I have not been here in years and Im asuming thats what the "stank code" section is now. But I can't remember for the life of me how to format it, Its like ! a word !, without spaces right?
>>
David Murdforth - Fri, 28 Aug 2020 21:24:17 EST fAuyB3yr No.616995 Reply
I will finally get my kadian script weekly no more going to the pharmacy daily fugyes SOON™ 4000mg of morphine will be in my hands I wonder if I can shoot it all in 36 hours without OD'ding or other medic issues sadly I am only getting a single 8 of dilaudid daily this summer was fun at first get 6 a day such a shame that in a few more weeks the dilly hype train will be over

right homebake how the fuck does it work and is it worth it
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Sat, 29 Aug 2020 05:10:57 EST F0WAk4Kd No.617003 Reply
>>616995
Bro I will tell you as a long time Kadian patient who is scripted 850mg/day that shots over 200mg of Kadian with give you the craziest pins and needles and skin reactions like you've never had. If you're going to do it crush up all of your Kadian then mix with what appropriate amount of water you want to use and crush,mix,stir that for 15min making sure you got it all crushed, then filter it out and put the solution in a 3ml syringe in the fridge standing up and in about an hour the bottom 1/3rd of the rig will have a bunch of pill binder/filler that if you shoot will give you the WORST headaches I've ever had. So syphon off the 2/3rds of clear solution from the top 2/3rds and obvs you can do a cold wash of your crushed beads and that last 1/3rd of the syringe that is all milky. Don't ever heat the solution it's all done cold.

For home bake just powder and add AA is what NZ told me you don't have to peg it out or do nothing fancy just crushed up morph, AA, and an airtight seal of tinfoil in the oven at 300 for 20min or something if I remember NZ correctly
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Sat, 29 Aug 2020 05:13:27 EST F0WAk4Kd No.617004 Reply
>>616987
It's has nothing to do with stank code all you have to do is put a hashtag at the end of your name and the website will generate that ID automatically. Like in my name bar I put in Thants#************ stars being my own personal code and the I'd is generated automatically
>>
David Murdforth - Sat, 29 Aug 2020 19:07:43 EST fAuyB3yr No.617014 Reply
>>617003
>200mg of Kadian with give you the craziest pins and needles and skin
I posted awhile ago how I injected 800mg and kindaish went into anabolic shock
its just I'm sick of banging 500mg everyday and not really getting much of a buzz and remembered reading about the whole kiwi homebake shit yeasterday

but yes getting my hands on AA without getting ripped off no clue how abouts to do this I don't think its illegal to buy here but I think ordering by some sort of proxy and with crypto is a must
>>
Greenwell !APRlCwF38g - Sat, 29 Aug 2020 20:33:01 EST iSeKdaqp No.617015 Reply
Man the past 10 years have been so weird, particularly on the internet side of things. I miss browsing this place every day but pharms have dried up, I'm getting old and the only connections I have are for shady tar that I'm not willing to use. My buddy who uses the stuff literally spends like 30+ minutes just trying to find a vein and he's significantly younger than me, it's wild how quick that shit is destroying people. That and when it's not tar, all people seem to get is fake dope that's got some chinese analogue of fent in it.

I miss you fuckers, I hope this site stays around for a while 'cause the rest of the internet is lame as fuck now.

BWN-ish, I wish I could pretend I got something good but old pods and tramadol are all I ever use these days. I miss docs writing hydrocodone for every ache and pain, even minor cough. It's weird that I used to be prescribed oxy IR for back issues and now docs won't even write long-term tramadol.
>>
Eugene Bashcocke - Sun, 30 Aug 2020 06:18:33 EST SeBxNcs9 No.617022 Reply
>>617014
You buy an asprin making set

Comes with a huge supply of aa since you need such tiny amounts
>>
Eugene Bashcocke - Sun, 30 Aug 2020 06:38:06 EST SeBxNcs9 No.617024 Reply
>>617015
Bth is often cut with fent (usually so)

It still has some heroin though unlike the powder which is all fent
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Sun, 30 Aug 2020 07:26:12 EST F0WAk4Kd No.617025 Reply
>>617015
Hey bro good to see ya.
I get what you mean about the quality of dope going to shit. The state of things is downright disgusting. People in my area getting killed from this purple fent analogue and these fake red 666 Xanax that both contain a crazy mystery amount of a bunch of shit I know labs don't have the equipment to detect. Thankful for the few old heads I know with fat scripts but fent makes using them redundant. I just flip em for a nice payout every now and again.
>>
Albert Fopperbanks - Sun, 30 Aug 2020 22:21:17 EST fAuyB3yr No.617029 Reply
>>617022
oh god it is used in synthesizing aspirin my fucking sides
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Mon, 31 Aug 2020 18:17:29 EST F0WAk4Kd No.617042 Reply
1598912249344.jpg -(4110283B / 3.92MB, 4608x3456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>616896
August 31 is national opioid awareness day, nb
>>
Albert Fopperbanks - Mon, 31 Aug 2020 19:26:37 EST fAuyB3yr No.617045 Reply
hello my fellow worthless junkies

today I learned while going to the safe injection site that it is overdose awareness day so remember to do a nice big phat near fatal hit today go up to a random bum nodding real hard pull out your narcan push the plunger in his nose and SCREAM SURPRISE HAPPY OVERDOSE AWARENESS DAY NO NEED TO THANK ME I COULD SEE YOU WE'RE OD'DING AND GOING TO DIE HAVE A GREAT DAY ANON
or better yet take turns narcaning your fellow junkie bros as is if you were playing the circle game but instead of punching someone ya poke em with rig of narcan its totally safe to get narcan'd like 5ish times in one day

once again happy retarded overdose awareness day together we can end the dreaded overdose by legalizing government subsidized 24/7 dilaudid iv drip you can't overdose if you're high nonstop
>>
Hedda Blythebanks - Mon, 31 Aug 2020 19:28:23 EST qIF52LG4 No.617046 Reply
this coveres all boars but i figured il post it here,
refill day
60x30mg addy IR
90x2mg klonopin
90x8mg suboxone
90x800mg gabapentin
30x10mg ambien

i havnt seen my shrink in months, i only took 15mg addy and 2mg subs and im speedballin like a motherfuckerrrrr
>>
Psycho chan - Tue, 01 Sep 2020 00:49:57 EST pCxM04SP No.617049 Reply
>>616896
I’m so high I might vomit. Shit is lit in the psych ward. Can’t believe I’m getting high in this place. Doctors still haven’t confronted me over my drug test :S
>>
Kim Il Sung - Tue, 01 Sep 2020 01:22:50 EST v9pPl1PJ No.617050 Reply
1598937770967.jpg -(442509B / 432.14KB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>617015
Man this really resonated with me. It's fucking insane to think 2010 was a decade ago. To think I came here listening to Vaporwave all nodded out on Oxycodone and Heroin when I was still using in 2012...

and now its 2020. I'm 25, on Subutex for 7 years now. I love it. It keeps me the person i want to be for the moment. All of my friends are either clean or dead. My best friend just got out of Prison in Marion, Ohio for Fentanyl trafficking, took two of both our best friends out in the process..

not to mention the state of the world itself, and our little microcosm here.. I always love coming back here and seein old namefags like me that are still kickin it and hangin around the old spot. bittersweet times my brothers and sisters!

i love you all.
>8-10mg (IR) buprenorphine (over the course of the day, refill day)
>3mg (oral) clonazepam
>50mg (oral) diphenhydramine
>some resin hits, fuckin dry as shit bud wise rn
BWN
>>
Jack Fangold - Tue, 01 Sep 2020 10:07:24 EST vBUOIBuR No.617052 Reply
>>617049
How the fuck are you on the internet in a psych ward?
I've been put in psych wards 3 times, every time I was forced into opiate withdrawal. They had to 'visually inspect my diarrhea' to give me even loperamide (even though I obviously tested positive for /opi/ upon entry) and they only gave me ONE milligram ONE time.
Where I'm from they don't take addicts kindly and no one was getting subs or methadone. Shit someone even had a legit hydro script for pain and was denied it in the ward.
Fuck psych wards. I've had such terrifying experiences. The violence, the penises, the injections, the withdrawals, the catheters, the inability to sleep, being watched while shitting, the new antipsychotics every 2 days, the shit food, and the absolute fucking boredom.
In college my fam had me involuntarily held at the psych ward for poppy seed use and now I can't buy a gun because of this.
>>
Greenwell !APRlCwF38g - Tue, 01 Sep 2020 20:05:56 EST iSeKdaqp No.617059 Reply
>>617025
yo I've missed you dude, agreed on the fent situation, shit's beyond disgusting. I want to blame greed but it's not even exclusively that, dealers just can't seem to get their hands on anything else from what I've been hearing. Seems like the whole international trade has either been clamped down on or the fent analogues are so cheap that the major distributors have just switched to that. I know tar is still coming in from Mexico/Central/South America and most of that doesn't test positive for fent but that's also probably because tar is pretty cheap for cartels to make too.

>>617050
Yeah the passage of time has been bizarre, I don't know if it's all age-related or I've just obliterated my brain over the years but man I know I haven't lived through a decade that transformed everything I knew more than this last one. Let alone how quickly it feels like it has passed. Also I'm 99% sure I remember your name (besides y'know, the actual North Korean), good to see you doing well dude.

nb no nod :(
>>
Cyril Blathercocke - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 03:58:03 EST 29QbCoeq No.617067 Reply
>>617052
Some psych wards have internet. the point of psych wards is like jail, to teach that you dont want to return to the psych ward.
>>
Scourgeofthewest - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 08:30:39 EST v9rfRGO8 No.617071 Reply
1599049839018.jpg -(2090279B / 1.99MB, 6720x4480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>617059
Ease and profit of fent. You can get half a pound shipped from China for the price of a car. Cut the shit out of it. And it sells for more than heroin. Heroin is a pain in the ass to import and those cartel people aren't as easy going as your mailman.

Most people that switch over don't even want H anymore in LA. Can't say I recommend it. I got one friend who's smoking the shit 24/7. Like literally. She needs a hit every 5 minutes or she's withdrawing. She wakes up every 10 minutes in withdrawal. Used to be fun to hang with. Probably going to die the next time her family tosses her into rehab. I've already mourned her. Sad.
>>
Henry Bardwater - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 11:18:25 EST WfZFyK5u No.617072 Reply
Took 30mg methadone earlier. Feeling good. Copping more later today and not give a fuck.
>>
Eugene Nellersere - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 11:24:36 EST GGNGKBBs No.617073 Reply
>>617059

There's plenty of good quality #3 heroin in Europe. The pandemic caused quality to dip for a little while but back to mostly normal now. The average age of heroin users in most (Djibouti is the exception) of Europe is increasing and fewer new users are getting into it. The combination of fewer users, strong supply lines, increasing purity and users requiring purer drugs after years of using, usually while on methadone too, means that the quality has continued to climb whilst prices stay low. Great quality gear can be had for £40-50/gram, less when buying in bulk and fentanyl as a cut doesn't exist. There was a period about 2 or 3 years ago when it appeared in the north of England during a local H drought, but the police/NCA found the distributor and busted the lot of them. The severe increase in police attention to any dealer selling fent gear meant no dealer wanted to touch it or sell it.

Over 90% of the worlds illicit opium/heroin comes from Afghanistan but almost none of it makes it to the American continent. Myanmar is the 2nd biggest producer and the heroin from there goes to Australia, China and other south east Asian countries, I would be surprised if any went to the Americas.

That leaves Columbia and Mexico to supply the whole of the USA and canada. Mexico produces tar and almost none goes to Canada, it's mostly available west of the Mississippi of the US. That leaves Columbia to supply #4 AKA east coast powder to the rest of the USA and Canada. They just don't produce anywhere near enough to supply the glut of heroin addicts that have shot up in the last 10 years. Mexico produces considerably more opium and heroin than Columbia, but there are shit loads of addicts in the East of the US so fentanyl was the obvious "solution" to the lack of Columbian #4. Fent is less of a problem in tar but it can still be a common cut. The cartels are starting to produce it and traffic it on its own as well as using it as a cut.

Someone in the USA needs to start importing good Afghani #3 in bulk. It's ideal for smoking, can be injected by cooking with vitamin C or citric, can be snorted as is and can be plugged by prepping it as if to inject. The quality is great and the price is cheap. Unfortunately once fent becomes the norm, it's very hard to get high off anything else unless you quit for a few weeks. It happened in Estonia. Heroin became scarce, fentanyl replaced it, heroin never came back
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 13:01:16 EST 0RUBv3K1 No.617076 Reply
Pretty good night - had large amounts of #3 and methylphenidate shots. I'm also on 2mg of clonazepam. Ritalin is badly fucking my life up though - like, even 20mg with large amounts of heroin is still making me incredibly paranoid. Like, so badly that I'm pissing nz off with my constant 'wtf is that sound' BS. I'm honestly tired of doing speedballs. I'm going to go back to plain old H soon. Anyway, BWN.
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 18:49:22 EST X88wl3hN No.617078 Reply
helped my friend pick up a g a hours ago, i'm the only one he knows who can score this late so he came picked me up in his car and he gave me like 0.25g for the trouble and gave me a ride home.

also had the decency of putting about 70mg of some good coke in my first shot and gave me a xanax bar and 2mg klonopin. took 1/4 of both, shot the speedball.
went by the store on my way home and bought a can of coke and some liqourice.
chilling af rn. gonna make some ramen noodle soup and continue binge watching samurai champloo.

still feeling a bit under the weather and i called in sick for the whole week so tomorrow i'm just gonna wake up, pop 1mg kpin, get in the shower and then shoot some more of this dope. it's that good dope again, it was a fat fucking drought here for like 3 months and for like 2 months there was absolutely like no dope on the streets and that which existed went for like 180$ per g instead of the usual i pay 50$ per g. only cherry on top right now would be some fire ass hash or bud but i guess you can't have everything in life.

sry for blogpost but i'm just feeling that fucking good, hope ya'll do too!
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 18:59:31 EST X88wl3hN No.617079 Reply
>>617073
also this, i've used to try to tell people on here how it is here in europe but it's a dead cause. seems most americans absolutely refuse to admit that the dope scene seems to fucking suck ass over there compared to here or just admitting they fall short in anything for that matter.

nb biiiiiiiiih
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 21:09:08 EST ql7Qge7p No.617082 Reply
>>617080
point proven bruvvvvv shrek MATE!
>>
NigNaggerson !hI3WByiuWY - Thu, 03 Sep 2020 03:16:37 EST ea4GwgzU No.617085 Reply
been a long while since I have posted here, hope everyone is trying to stay safe from corona,
just enjoying 20mg of valium, 40mg of oxy and 20 of methylphenidate

good to see some names I recognize from years back still here
>>
Sophie Sammerwotch - Thu, 03 Sep 2020 08:25:14 EST WfZFyK5u No.617086 Reply
20mg methadone. This whole world is fuked. So, why not get fuked up and stay high all day erryday?
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Thu, 03 Sep 2020 12:50:02 EST ql7Qge7p No.617087 Reply
ok so it’s home detox time before start school in a little less than 2 weeks, can’t be going around physically depemdent while i study I’ve tried that already and it did not always go so well so I traded one of my old laptops to a friend who needed it for his classes. Got 20 2mg Roche klonazepam, 15 of 1mg alprazolam.

Shot my last dope shot for a while just now, and traded some kpins for 1,5g of day fire hash. my buddy still also owe me 8mgs of bupe. But for several reasons it’s not until tomorrow i need em anyway so.
would like to get my hands on maybe a blister of 300mgs lyrica that helps af but honestly i think i’m just fine what i got right now. after 3 weeks of dope everyday that’s really not alot and I’d be surpriser to tell ya’ll the truth i doubt i’ll fel anything but maybe some minor stomach issues and mild lethargy.

but i can take comfort in that this one atleast i can 100% do it at home and not have to go away for rehab again. it’ll be like a lil cold and i’m just gonna benz and smoke and eat ramen and watch animé. the subs i think i’m gonna taper super fast and after that as i hoped for start eating about 600-900mg lyrica per day and i also have some red Bali kratom at home maybe 2 cups red Bali.

right now tho i’m so fucking high i can’t read what i’m writing so i should stop.

happy nods but they atleast for me have to come to and end
>>
Walter Dablingware - Thu, 03 Sep 2020 19:26:06 EST bqa06u3/ No.617093 Reply
>>617087
good luck with that, i warned you that you were on the highway to the old monkey on your back a few months ago, not judging though, been through it more times thani can count myself.

havent been using true /opis/ myself lately just kratom, today its just been krat n beer
>>
m - Thu, 03 Sep 2020 19:37:58 EST dAXTapHC No.617094 Reply
>>616896
Usual bupe and dex...50-80mg d-amph/day + 4-6 mg bupe/day. Took 50mg oraly d-amph this morning and plugged 25mg d-amph + 4mg bupe after noon, and another ~1-1.5mg bupe +10mg d-amph a bit ago because I was in mild bupe WD.
>>
NigNaggerson !hI3WByiuWY - Fri, 04 Sep 2020 13:26:18 EST ea4GwgzU No.617108 Reply
more valium methylphenidate and oxy, its been a while since i"ve done anything other then base pain management so feels good
>>
Kim Il Sung - Fri, 04 Sep 2020 16:31:46 EST Kk6YhkPf No.617110 Reply
1599251506247.jpg -(11306B / 11.04KB, 200x253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>617059
I spent most of my time as a namefag in /benz/ haha but I frequent here 2nd.
i hope you're doing well brother! I'm a 25 year old white guy from ohio but I always loved the man's smile. I feel for the country. But come on look at that mans smile. and I always loved this type of like super hyper-realist depictions you find in Asia and the Middle East as portraits of people haha but I digress

anyway. bumping on like
>4mg buprenorphine IR
>3.5mg clonazepam oral
>100mg modafinil oral (dont even get me stahded on Provigil, my favorite "stimulant" tbh)

BWN love u guys
>>
Oliver Sallercocke - Fri, 04 Sep 2020 19:49:44 EST 2VO2pK4+ No.617112 Reply
45mg methadone. Feeling great and might do dph later.

Hope you all have a great labor day weekend. Enjoy 4 days of straight being fucked up and a few days away from reality because I know I'll be doing the same thing :)
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Sat, 05 Sep 2020 17:22:18 EST X88wl3hN No.617118 Reply
melted 0,5mg klonazepam under my tounge prepping my last shot for tonight., was a pretty big one but i wanted to save the most for last the shot in the morning,

aaaaah then the waiting to put in buprenorphine,, the lovely wait,

well atleast i have the k-pins and the xans. (i would trade the fuck out of those bars for the 2,5mg lorazepam ones like wheeeeew why does so many here hate lorazepam so much? it's my favourite next to bromazepam and it gets shit on EVERYTIME someone mentions ativans n shit. i really don't get it.
the physical euphoria is unparalleled with anything else and bromazepam like just look at the fuck effect chart on it (i don't have it anymore but it compares all benzos effects and what they're for and so on i know atleast on of you have it.

anyway, about maybe 70-80mg dope shot 'cus i've not let my tolerance just lift of and rocket away. if this was 1 year ago my tolerance wuld have been at 0.25 already,
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Sat, 05 Sep 2020 17:27:32 EST X88wl3hN No.617119 Reply
>>617118
also non opi so nb on this one but i'm just lying here comfy, smoked a hash spliff laid 1 mg of clonazepam.

damn i forgot kpin also had kinda warm physical nej skrev till honom,.
>>
Hedda Fanway - Sun, 06 Sep 2020 10:12:51 EST uWJCKTVs No.617126 Reply
i have a few hydrocodone today. I took 20 mg and i'm also smoking some 31% bud from the dispensary. I might take another one once these kick in cheers guys
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Mon, 07 Sep 2020 03:54:59 EST X88wl3hN No.617132 Reply
yeah i ate way too many kpins yesterday, also some guy just rolled up in a super fance bmw 5 series and gave med 600mg. i've met him and talked to him before so it wasn't completely random.

now first day of taper. woke up, popped 1mg kpin, smoked some lemon haze pollen hash. snorted maybe 2mg suboxone now it's two hours later an i snorted maybe 1mg more suboxone and more hash of course. smoking is the perfect past time while you're waiting for other things to start work like subs and kpin.
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Mon, 07 Sep 2020 04:00:15 EST X88wl3hN No.617133 Reply
>>617132
>>617132
öyrica, he gave me lyrica. and he was so fucking coked out and and he tried to sell me that first. also he talked about ''YOU LOVE DRUGS RIGHT+'' ''ILOVE DRUGS (turnings to his friend in the car) AM I RIGHT DON'T I LOVE DRUGS!''

nb
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Mon, 07 Sep 2020 04:00:41 EST X88wl3hN No.617134 Reply
>>617132
>>617132
öyrica, he gave me lyrica. and he was so fucking coked out and and he tried to sell me that first. also he talked about ''YOU LOVE DRUGS RIGHT+'' ''ILOVE DRUGS (turnings to his friend in the car) AM I RIGHT DON'T I LOVE DRUGS!''

nb>>617132
>>
Nz !!vVWR8L52 - Tue, 08 Sep 2020 03:49:15 EST ln0k1AsL No.617142 Reply
1599551355010.jpg -(21101B / 20.61KB, 553x370) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Pic is coming up on ten years old now.

Normal day. Methadone and clonazepam, shot some stim earlier on
>>
driven !FTPgBqDDy. - Tue, 08 Sep 2020 19:14:03 EST OfuUto0V No.617145 Reply
1599606843044.jpg -(2796092B / 2.67MB, 4128x3096) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
whats up my bitches~~~~ just chucked back 1.2g DHC with 50mg promethazine and 5mg diazepam babe
>>
Reuben Pepperhall - Wed, 09 Sep 2020 05:12:08 EST e0LGSifF No.617147 Reply
>>616896
Sup fellow degenerates. I finally kicked suboxone by running out a little over a month ago then copped a gram of meth and when that ran out I just drank myself stupid for a couple of weeks. As a celebration stupid me just copped a gram of dope.... for.... $800... Usual price here is 450-550 for a gram of pure, 260-300 for a gram of street quality but covid has fucked it bigtime. Good news is my tolerance is low af now so I'm feeling good off a half-point. BWN!
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Wed, 09 Sep 2020 06:21:05 EST ln0k1AsL No.617150 Reply
1599646865973.jpg -(546271B / 533.47KB, 1169x1357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
BWN - nice shot of homebake #3 powder (blurry car-taken pic related - one of the couple of packs I got tonight) with just a little methylphenidate for an added initial kick (not much at all though because honestly, fuck stimulants lately). Also took a 2mg clonazepam about an hour ago. Feeling pretty good. I have another shot here to do soon too.
>>
Thomas de Queasy - Wed, 09 Sep 2020 15:22:58 EST rC0DOfOx No.617152 Reply
>>616896
Back after a long while off the board, bumping on 220mg oxy and 30mg IV zolpidem and then 80mg oxy, 200mg M and 10mg zolpidem.

Glad to be back y'all.
>>
ilikekratomandopiates - Wed, 09 Sep 2020 18:10:38 EST 7g2/Aq0f No.617153 Reply
Right now I'm just vibin of like 7 grams of kratom and listening to some cute gf asmr.
I have never felt as calm right now even on xanax I feel floaty and good and warm inside with some nodding off. You guys gotta try the asmr bit it is really niiice if your lonely.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Thu, 10 Sep 2020 05:17:17 EST vgrB13Sr No.617157 Reply
Extended weekend: cocaine, nitrous, diazepam, hydrocodone, and some light alcohol usage.
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Thu, 10 Sep 2020 16:57:14 EST uVBoAKoj No.617162 Reply
>>617152
It's been quite a while forsure. Good to see an old name, seen a few old posters come round recently.
IV zolpidem though... Why? And how?
I mean back when I first got into IV use I shot zopiclone pills a handful of times but it was really dirty... And as far as I know they don't make zolpidem iv solutions. No judgement but what's the deal with that? If you had diazepam or Temazepam pills would you iv those as well? I've been down that road as well but still prefer to take it orally.
>>
Doris Blunningshit - Thu, 10 Sep 2020 17:48:47 EST Yp0sv6Of No.617164 Reply
>>617162
de cheesy's been shooting up zolpidem since forever, zopiclone is pretty shit compared to it btw
>>
Nathaniel Gubberridge - Thu, 10 Sep 2020 18:51:15 EST Ed5dXOjV No.617165 Reply
Took 40mg methadone. I had a bad day today and this is exactly what I needed. Im feeling way better now.
>>
driven !FTPgBqDDy. - Thu, 10 Sep 2020 19:48:55 EST OfuUto0V No.617166 Reply
1599781735615.jpg -(150692B / 147.16KB, 1685x1508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>617151
tf? i crushed up twenty dhc60s and washed the powder down with cold spring water bb

anyway yagurl just swallowed 300mg codeine, 60mg morphine, 10mg diazepam and 50mg promethazine
>>
Nicholas Chupperworth - Thu, 10 Sep 2020 20:34:26 EST zQiH8rX6 No.617167 Reply
Kratom and cacao just now, cannabis, Yerba Maté and kratom earlier
>>
Blinkey Bill - Thu, 10 Sep 2020 23:59:07 EST qv/oA6OF No.617168 Reply
>>617166
I don't get the whole promethazine thing. It ruins the experience. Better anti histamines imo
>>
Eugene Blullyford - Fri, 11 Sep 2020 18:24:18 EST Ed5dXOjV No.617189 Reply
Took 50mg hydrocodone. Feeling A OKAY :)
>>
Caroline Mibberhall - Fri, 11 Sep 2020 20:32:07 EST sZkWkO8H No.617190 Reply
1599870727034.png -(407576B / 398.02KB, 717x504) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Woof, boy am I on the nod at work. Luckily nobody else is in the office right now.

I'm almost afraid to drive home like this but it seems to have faded.
>>
Hugh Pottinggold - Sat, 12 Sep 2020 10:40:48 EST Ed5dXOjV No.617193 Reply
Took 10mg methadone and 40mg hydrocodone. Feeling good while listening to FLOW'S new mixtape. This dude's rapping gets better and better no matter if he's in prison or not. By far FLOW is my favorite hip hop artist.
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 11:05:46 EST X88wl3hN No.617201 Reply
1600095946769.webm [mp4] -(3469909B / 3.31MB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
preemptive bump for the 3mg buprenorphine i'm gonna plug tonight when it's been enough hours to avoid precip w/d's

1050mg carisoprodol (somadril)
600mg pregabaline
10mg diazepam gonna eat 10 more like in an hour.
333mg acamprosat
>>
Hedda Blizzlesurk - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 16:03:16 EST u3fFvr9b No.617203 Reply
1600113796443.jpg -(163155B / 159.33KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
WOW. I bought a new kind of kratom from the headshop I work at. It was the one we sell the most of, so I tried it on a whim and next thing that shit has me drooling into my own crotch for like 15 minutes. I guess I know where I'm going for emergency kratom now whenever my mail doesn't get here on time.
>>
Blinkey Bill - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 23:53:19 EST 0B/eTxqh No.617205 Reply
>>616896
Hey all. I've had a seizure from trams in the past probably four years ago. No I have access to 50mg sr tabs and I'm wondering the risk I rum popping one with a couple of temazepams. I enjoyed the feel of trams before I over did it one dark evening
>>
Oliver Brookfuck - Wed, 16 Sep 2020 06:44:09 EST ZD8gVczk No.617215 Reply
Took 20mg methadone and 2mg clonazepam upon waking up. Feeling quite comfy and good.

Have a great day everyone!
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Thu, 17 Sep 2020 04:22:35 EST vgrB13Sr No.617223 Reply
>>616896
30mg diazepam + 30mg Hydrocodone
I’m really debating on trying to get on an /opi/ for breakthrough pain in addition to the hydrocodone. Or, maybe I can get on MS Contin, OxyContin, or even ZoHydro. I’ve largely tapered off of diazepam twice now. Docs have told me to get off of benzos for what sounds like hydromorphone and oxycodone ER. My doc wanted me to start tapering, at least partially, off of Hydrocodone. But, everything in the system has been set up like normal for pick ups.

Oh well. I’m looking to get either a new doc or new clinic.
>>
Eugene Wengermudge - Thu, 17 Sep 2020 11:48:52 EST OHIHxMID No.617227 Reply
>>617223
Oh you go to a pain clinic eh? I always wondered how you were scripted that level
of benzos an opis. I mean it’s not crazy like some scripts I’ve seen but these days it’s hard to even get a decent opi script and having both is watched like a hawk. In recent years had my urologist pull me down from fucking Tramadol cause I was getting benzos. Maybe the pain clinic route would be better for me but I’d have to give up weed and not fuck up counts (this time....).

I’m sure it helps you got your shit together professionally speaking. Was easier for me to get when I didn’t look like a junkie but my illness has taken a severe toll on me.
>>
Simon Murdshaw - Thu, 17 Sep 2020 12:08:46 EST XeCh+5vM No.617230 Reply
Took 40mg methadone earlier and had a nice energy drink and some sweet nicotine. Feelkng good today. Will take more methadone later. For now I feel good.
>>
Simon Murdshaw - Thu, 17 Sep 2020 13:29:46 EST XeCh+5vM No.617233 Reply
>>617230
I also just took 1800mg gabapentin. Feeling great today!
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Thu, 17 Sep 2020 21:34:16 EST vgrB13Sr No.617243 Reply
Young boy, but I'm chillin' with some grown folks.
40mg Diazepam + 30mg hydrocodone + 15mg cyclobenzaprine + some low ABV ciders and fruited sour beers.

The class I just started teaching went well. Eager students. It's hard to believe that I'm only two or three years older, AT MOST, than all of these young lads.

>>617227
I'm right with you in terms of having to have gotten off of medications due to opiates, muscle relaxers, and benzodiazepines being watched like they're about to kill people in the general population. My scripts were something like 11, 12, or 13 per month for a few years, which included the trinity cocktail. I'm now on half as many scripts. Life is a lot better with less pills. Honestly, I was getting hooked up really well from my GP for a solid six months or longer when it comes to the /opi/ side of the coin. For benzos, I've always had a psych. Now, I've said too much.
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 09:30:44 EST X88wl3hN No.617248 Reply
just the 0.2 bupe for my taper taking it easy much else, might eat some alprazolam later, beginning next week also a order of 200 2,5mg lorazepam are coming so.

today just smoking hash, got 5gs girl scou cookie hash
>>
Panda5 !EshdTRey7E - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 14:28:44 EST vBUOIBuR No.617249 Reply
>>616896
Just got a seed delivery and had 0.7 lbs.
I can barely keep my eyes open and they're even goinfg in different directions sometimes.
Damy I feel good BWN!
>>
Polly Dartwill - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 18:50:08 EST QM0pTZ+K No.617250 Reply
>>617248
Is it .2 of sub to keep it full agonist regardles of roa and ba? Or like the rest, would you need a bit more orally and less or maybe just 2mg up the butt (esp iv since some do that)
>>
Augustus Sirringnod - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 23:09:26 EST t5XuPWUy No.617251 Reply
I took 20mg methadone amd 1800mg gabapentin. I can barely type right now lmao. Feeling good though :)
>>
Augustus Sirringnod - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 01:01:46 EST t5XuPWUy No.617253 Reply
>>617251
Nodding like a motherfucker. The benzos are making me have CEVs along with the gabapentin.
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 05:03:23 EST X88wl3hN No.617254 Reply
>>617250
nope i tapered down and just made the last jump at 0.2 + 0.2mg

nb since no opi only hash
>>
Hugh Semmlehood - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 21:09:33 EST fAuyB3yr No.617260 Reply
still have not got my fucking script to be given weekly so I have to go every fucking day to the pharmacy to pick up my dillies and kadian and lucky me today being the proper junkie I am after getting my script rather than spending the 30 mins taking the metro and walking to the safe injection site I just head to one of the alleys 1-4 streets away from the pharmacy to go shoot up

WELL someone spoked the fuck out of my while crushing my kadian up god damn guy screamed at me HEY YOU FUCKING POS WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL dropping my cooker with 300mg of kadian in it
ended up playing it cool since from behind it looks like im tying my shoelace yelled at the dude for giving me a heart attack and asking him wtf retard do you see a door bike/door near me

now I'm WDing and knitting fuck my life
>>
Zozyman - Sun, 20 Sep 2020 04:05:26 EST r9nZVWtd No.617263 Reply
>>616896
I guess if you count subutex 2mg maint dose? bwn. Also, been on this a week after a few months of relapse abuse of DHC, morphine and pst.
>>
Charles Trotshaw - Sun, 20 Sep 2020 17:31:14 EST pN1/hVRK No.617278 Reply
  • 1800mg gabapentin
  • 30mg methadone

Fucked up totally right now. I can barely type and im having all kinds of CEVs. Also, havkng double vision from being so high. But, im loving this right now. With that said drugs are top tier. You can just escape this shitty reality and be somewhere else. If I could I'd be high all day everyday if I had a unlimited supply of drugs. Fuck if I had a unlimited supply of LSD I would be ser for life.
>>
Samuel Dodgekat - Mon, 21 Sep 2020 19:33:44 EST pN1/hVRK No.617284 Reply
Took 30mg methadone earlier. Feeling comfy and warm.
>>
Emma Pittdale - Mon, 21 Sep 2020 20:02:34 EST qIF52LG4 No.617285 Reply
ODd, last night. cops threw out about 200worth of dope. luckily i still have a shitload of subs and plenty of cash
ive ODd 8 times and i am just sick of this cycle.
signed a DNR so next time they wont bring me back.
a cats only supposed to have 9 lives anyways.
but i will be safer in future, i just dont have another OD in me
>>
Fanny Gummleworth - Mon, 21 Sep 2020 20:06:02 EST KMvKcJAZ No.617286 Reply
>>617285
What the fuck man? Do something useful with your life.
>>
Emma Pittdale - Mon, 21 Sep 2020 22:00:06 EST qIF52LG4 No.617287 Reply
>>617286
idk man im just fucked up ive been banging smack for 6 years straight now. ended up getting some shit so now im on 120mg methadone, 90mg addy, 6mg klonopin, plenty of gabapentin
we chillin tonight, last night was hell
but as of do something useful?not going to get into mental state and how i feel about self, but i just cant man
>>
lol - Tue, 22 Sep 2020 08:18:38 EST oaWRMjn3 No.617290 Reply
>>617287
If youre this fucked up only six years in things dont bode well for you, if you have any possesons or debt and any of that shit make sure to take care of it ASAP so whoevers left behind has less to deal with. Hope whatever comes afrer is more to yout liking.
>>
Lydia Sabberkedge - Wed, 23 Sep 2020 13:29:30 EST OHIHxMID No.617294 Reply
>>617285
What kind of issues you got going on where you got a DNR?
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 10:57:26 EST vgrB13Sr No.617301 Reply
I almost feel like I’m on a less chattery cocaine with how much caffeine I’ve had. In the big scheme of life, it’s not much. For me, it’s a shitload.
200mg caffeine, 22.5mg hydrocodone, 50mg hydroxyzine, and 30mg diazepam.

Remind me to pick up my muscle relaxers. xoxo.
>>
Ian Dranningture - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 21:43:30 EST 6GDkFbVs No.617306 Reply
Took 60mg methadone earlier. Feelkng fantastic while watching tiesto perform live at red rocks. What a great night this is :)
>>
Shit Settingdure - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 09:00:08 EST enmyZJdI No.617311 Reply
>>617310
lol

Tiesto was never good, Armin Vanburen / Avicii were way better (rip)
>>
Edward Mopperhood - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 09:04:32 EST YGlTOZY5 No.617312 Reply
>>617311
No, fuck off, I can think of many albums and singles from the 90s early 2000s that say otherwise.

>avicii lmao
>>
Shit Settingdure - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 09:11:06 EST enmyZJdI No.617315 Reply
>>617313
Yeah w/e. I was way more on board with what Justice, Kavinsky, Danger, The Bloody Beetroots, Crystal Castles etc were putting out at the time anyway. Tiesto was dubstep-tier cringe by 2007
>>
Ian Dranningture - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 19:04:37 EST 6GDkFbVs No.617323 Reply
Took 60mg hydrocodone. Feeling pretty good at the moment :)

A lot of people say that tiesto sold out way before 2009-2010 when he came out with "kaleidoscope". IMO tiesto sold out after he came out with "just be" album back in 2004. Before that the guy was a great DJ from 1999-2003.

I have some of his old sets on my soundcloud that I came across back a couple years ago, spanning from 1998-2009. If you go on soundcloud and search "rave_on" you will find his page with tons of old sets from various DJs including tiesto that go all the way back to the 90s. The audio quality of these old sets are good. Just go to the guys page and have a blast from the last listening to these old gems ;)
>>
Reuben Mummlekidge - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 20:18:58 EST ZWuVrCeg No.617324 Reply
>>617323
NGL I was about to post something similar but ultimately thought who will even respond lol and nice account, I do like a lot of stuff pre kaleidoscobe but post just be I gotta admit, nb because im not high
>>
Alice Pittville - Sat, 26 Sep 2020 11:03:12 EST 6GDkFbVs No.617330 Reply
Took 20mg methadone and 60mg hydrocodone. Feeling good and jamming to some armin van buuren. Damn I love oldschool trance!
>>
Basil Turveyman - Sat, 26 Sep 2020 11:59:20 EST bqa06u3/ No.617331 Reply
been craving pods or morphine lately but too broke to buy either, alas its probably for the best that i stay at bay for now...

had a bunch of kratoms, green tea, hash oil and a small dose of cocaine liquor so far today

havent done any opis other than krat since 4th of july
>>
Sidney Cluffingman - Sat, 26 Sep 2020 20:07:24 EST 6GDkFbVs No.617335 Reply
Took 30mg hydrocodone earlier. I chewed them up and this high is great!
>>
Sidney Cluffingman - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 12:14:37 EST 6GDkFbVs No.617344 Reply
Took 50mg hydrocodone earlier. Feeling chill and relaxed. Smoking cigs ln my porch while listening to zen music. Feels good man :)
>>
Charles Billingcocke - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 18:26:37 EST 2VO2pK4+ No.617350 Reply
Another 50mg hydrocodone taken a while ago. Feeling better than I was earlier

I wish i had an unlimited supply of opiates because that would make my life so much better at this point. Fuck reality.
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 08:04:24 EST Quv3KFoK No.617363 Reply
1601467464259.jpg -(320373B / 312.86KB, 1600x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>617152
I'm glad to see you're still posting occasionally. Also I do enjoy that you're keeping those de Queasy-trademark sweet, sweet high-dosage IV morphine shots alive, heh.
You seem like you're coping with drug dependence as a 'functioning addict' (to use that particular baggage-loaded euphemism). I guess it's easier to use that term though than trying to explain some tl;dr shit like, uhh; "I'm physically dependent on these drugs but that dependency is a very small & frankly boring facet of my life that doesn't affect the rest of my daily life.
I feel like I'm at least close to that 'functional' point now myself - close to graduating my bachelors + feeling creative anew with my music stuff - but admittedly I'm only able to be like this because the government's healthcare system is providing me 90% of the drugs - reliably & at no personal cost - that I need to maintain daily. Thxgovtlol you FUCKING COMMIES with your sick system that helps citizens who need healthcare regardless of their bank account balance.

sorry ignore my wall of text high-rant. oh, and... bwn for a nice ole hit of homebake powder + 2mg clonazepam + tiny bit of methylphenidate to boost the rush of my downtown shot. feeling pretty good. still love you guys on /opi/ and always enjoy popping back here every now and then. stay well everyone.

pic is a shot of one of the main arenas in a CSS map I made many years ago - it's a perfect CS port of the level Grid from Perfect Dark 64 (if anyone is familiar). I even built a working elevator, just like in the original.
>>
Sophie Fonningmane - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 08:49:29 EST rPeRGrgA No.617364 Reply
>>617363
You sound pretentious as fuck. You just happened to live in one of the select few places that give you something other than suboxone / methadone.
>>
Nigel Chottingshaw - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 09:38:40 EST buS4gAkW No.617365 Reply
Took 20mg methadone earlier. Feeling decent, nothing spectacular. Have a lot of stuff going on in my personal life that I need to take care of and become better at as a responsible human being. Everything on my plate at once is so fucking stressful and I hope things turn out for the best.
>>
Greenwell !APRlCwF38g - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 13:05:58 EST iSeKdaqp No.617367 Reply
1601485558664.jpg -(609846B / 595.55KB, 2592x1944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Higher than I've been in a long, long time. I miss having actual sources but I'm too much of a pussy to order shit because I've had mail stopped a couple times now.

yo nz, idk how often you check the boards these days but I loved your recent youtube upload. Didn't know you followed that stuff, idk what's allowed to be discussed here but the corn harvest shit's hilarious.

Ven's old bag of CDN 80s for good fortune & health. Weird to think this is like an 8 year old pic.
>>
driven !FTPgBqDDy. - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 19:50:38 EST qOs/14Ra No.617373 Reply
1601509838631.jpg -(1657022B / 1.58MB, 3144x4192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
i got a phd in some pillage, and im on call
>>
Angus Pittshaw - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 20:52:09 EST +rJY0K/n No.617374 Reply
>>617367
If you order domestic you’re fine. There’s too many people on these tracking list and they can’t prove you ordered if opsec is tight and you’re not an idiot and use appropriate precautions. I’ve had my address flagged, love letter and all that. Of course there’s always a chance but the postal service workers don’t give a fuck and many people have asked about this. Just hop on over to r.eddit and look at posts about this. They get posted every day and the top comments are always in the hundred upvotes generally what I just said. They just try to spook you with the letters but really if they could they would’ve arrested you on the first charge. It’s not like they give people warnings when caught with drugs on them out in the wild.

Anything could happen and there are exceptions in just speaking in generalizations you are probably fine. Seriously hop on over there and take a look.
>>
Greenwell !APRlCwF38g - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 21:38:19 EST iSeKdaqp No.617376 Reply
>>617374

I appreciate the advice man, like I said I've got a couple of those "Hey, come claim this mail we're holding for you :) just need a signature! :)" letters and they did their job in spooking me.

I'll keep what you said in mind though, might give it a shot again in the future if things remain this dry. The prescription crackdowns have blown cock, thanks for the insight. nb 'cause no nod

>>617373

You hang with nz, right? Haven't seen the dude in years besides a rare stray post in here, although that's on me for disappearing. If you don't mind relaying my post above that'd be sick, turns out he's in a community I've been in for years without me knowing it. It's dope seeing you & OGP still around as well, glad there's still so many familiar faces.
>>
Cyril Gaddlestone - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 06:06:44 EST O5uX90f5 No.617378 Reply
>>617373
Yaaaaassss queen thnx for making it clear ur a women im about to cum¡¡¡¡¡1

would've preferred a close up of the pills u stpd fkn roastie
>>
Ebenezer Crungersack - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 12:36:58 EST M6+yoS00 No.617379 Reply
>>617376
Why didnt you just reply? Im sorry, what mail? Is my ID at risk?

I ordered dxm powder to uk which was mislabelled

It was taken and they mailed me. I tried to claim it because its legal but it would have cost money and i used escrow anyway
>>
Augustus Passlepit - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 17:55:36 EST bqa06u3/ No.617386 Reply
1601589336356.png -(7430654B / 7.09MB, 2048x1536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
kratom, hash oil and coffee
>>
Matilda Pushdadge - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 18:23:51 EST IEo/g2yT No.617388 Reply
Took 60mg methadone. Feeling great and listening to techno and psytrance makes the experience so much better!
>>
driven !FTPgBqDDy. - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 19:02:49 EST ucVIEb2T No.617389 Reply
>>617376
tbh I haven't met nz but the world is not ready for that. yeah willdo.

lol at mfers angsty about my afternoon tea. bump again for sixteen 60mg codeine and 50mg promethazine with a yellow valium
>>
Martin Pingerstare - Fri, 02 Oct 2020 09:28:33 EST IEo/g2yT No.617395 Reply
40mg methadone taken earlier. On my back deck smoking some cigs while the sun is out and the sky is clear, so blue. It's a really nice day outside :)
>>
Nigel Diblinghall - Fri, 02 Oct 2020 09:34:35 EST O5uX90f5 No.617396 Reply
>>617389
Well if you haven't actually met nz then what did you do? Suck his cock?
>>
Phoebe Shakecocke - Fri, 02 Oct 2020 14:38:58 EST MobqO5JX No.617397 Reply
50mg methadone taken a bit ago. Just chilling and outside on my back deck on this beautiful fall day.

Today was a good day!
>>
driven !FTPgBqDDy. - Fri, 02 Oct 2020 16:29:26 EST H6v+TtrI No.617398 Reply
>>617396
something like that. he almost died 😬

nb waiting on Things to coagulate
>>
Nell Bomblewuck - Fri, 02 Oct 2020 17:02:10 EST ZWuVrCeg No.617399 Reply
>>617398
This nz fellon looks like quite the character, his homebake video was respectable tho
>>
Oliver Fenningwed - Fri, 02 Oct 2020 20:38:12 EST RPsH5lGs No.617403 Reply
Took 30mg methadone on top of the 40mg I took earlier. Im nodding out left.and right with CEVs. Love opiates <3
>>
Oliver Fenningwed - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 09:18:24 EST RPsH5lGs No.617409 Reply
Took 50mg methadone earlier upon waking up. Feeling nice this morning :)
>>
driven !FTPgBqDDy. - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 16:08:37 EST H6v+TtrI No.617410 Reply
1601755717660.jpg -(203354B / 198.59KB, 1208x1078) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
peak potency kutila in my coffee. woke up high lets keep it goinnnnnn
>>
Fanny Cronkinsene - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 18:22:10 EST bqa06u3/ No.617422 Reply
gonna have some hop tea for the first time in months tonight, gonna mix with tumeric, black pepper and cannabis to potentiate. took gold bali kratom earlier.
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Mon, 05 Oct 2020 20:00:25 EST glZoRziO No.617454 Reply
1601942425452.jpg -(3054616B / 2.91MB, 3456x4608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Life is shit.
6mg Bromazepam
2mg Clonaz
30mg Temazepam
1mg Lorazepam
850mg Kadian
20mg cyclobenzaprine
200mg methadone
100mg Chlordiazepoxide
10mg olanzapine

would rather post my reaction to my situation than threading on /qq/, don't worry guys. I'm not tryna anhero... Just a massive tolerance
>>
Cyril Fanshaw - Mon, 05 Oct 2020 23:26:27 EST KiECR0AB No.617455 Reply
20mg methadone
250mg dph

Had a real shitty day. Im so done with other people and their negative bullshit who I've known all my life. Fuck them. It's time i cut these fuckers out of my life and move on.
>>
driven !FTPgBqDDy. - Tue, 06 Oct 2020 21:26:37 EST ucVIEb2T No.617477 Reply
busting up OCs, 40 in my stomach and 60mg in my nose
>>
John Pockletug - Wed, 07 Oct 2020 07:40:55 EST TuzC69vh No.617482 Reply
Took 20mg methadone an hour ago. Got a decent high going. Feeling better today 😌
>>
Nigel Fedgeridge - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 07:38:32 EST IDsnyvyu No.617501 Reply
Took 40mg methadone earlier. Feeling good this morning. Also had a monster energy drink and smoking a nice cigar on my back deck. Feels good to feel relaxed and all your troubles and worries gone for a while.
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 08:20:59 EST xtgp2LhU No.617502 Reply
>>617399
i edited and filmed that shit yo. What a claim to fame.

BWN
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 08:28:41 EST xtgp2LhU No.617503 Reply
>>617364
nice reading comprehension - except all is provided is methadone or buprenorphine so just focus on getting your knickers out of your asscrack so you can think more clearly
>>
Walter Drerringlock - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 08:57:17 EST 5EOODklx No.617505 Reply
>>617503
No I understood your message perfectly, you just sounded fucking retarded then and you do now, nb
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 10:22:02 EST xtgp2LhU No.617506 Reply
Oh, you're just a stupid guy with a chip on his shoulder and a stick up your anus

That unbreakable tard pride.

Okay, yeah, you're right I totally have the choice. Stay safe out there~

Sorry to even engage this faggot and contribute to shitting up the bwn, gnight
>>
Walter Drerringlock - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 10:44:12 EST 5EOODklx No.617507 Reply
>>617506
You are only doubling down on your stupidity and looking mad af, anyone reading this convo will understand why you sounded pretentious and pedantic
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 13:31:02 EST xtgp2LhU No.617509 Reply
>>617507
You just focus on staying on the spectrum - won't be difficult for you~ this is my last reply to ya though, hope you eventually cut being a weird cunt and post something less shit
>>
m - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 13:48:03 EST dAXTapHC No.617510 Reply
>>617507
Idk why you thought he just gets his homebake heroin/morphine tablets or ritalin for free lol. You sound jealous as hell dude.

Boutta do a plugged shot of 6mg bupe without any extra spices like d-amph. The 3 week period of stim WD begins.
>>
Charles Sorrymutch - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 16:25:04 EST pmLIKSZM No.617513 Reply
>>617512
>You sound pretentious as fuck. You just happened to live in one of the select few places that give you something other than suboxone / methadone.
You're implying he gets his gear from maintenance. Nz might, idk, prescribed more opiates per capita than other places, but they still have to network.

>ogp
sweet aim map
>>
Lillian Porryville - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 16:37:55 EST ZWuVrCeg No.617514 Reply
1602189475131.jpg -(20304B / 19.83KB, 460x447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>617513
>gov providing 90% of the drugs

>Boohoo! I skyrocketed my tolerance by doing fucking nothing all day and now my free 500mgs of morphine a day are not enough!

You actively make it worse for those who can control their substance use and don't want to be stigmatized for it. And the rest of his post was also really pretentious.
>>
Polly Dellerforth - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 17:56:49 EST bqa06u3/ No.617516 Reply
administered narcan for the first time this morning, horrible experience, whatever fentalogs the person did were unreasonably potent and shouldnt even be on the street, even 4mg of narcan intranasally wasnt enough to send the person into any withdrawals and they were breathing and responding after i administered it but they were still on the nod for about an hour after. fuck chinese fentalogs, they have truly ruined the dope game as if it wasnt shitty enough before.

today its just the usual kratom, coffee, tea and cannabis for me so no nod no bump

for all yall buying mystery fentalogs on the street please use test strips and have narcan, stuff is way more dangerous than any smack
>>
Hugh Turveystone - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 22:56:20 EST pmLIKSZM No.617520 Reply
>>617514
I dont know where you're coming from, but I do agree with sentiment of your post. There are some other members here that describes perfectly though...

>really pretentious
well dope gives people big egos. he's not annoyingly pretentious or anything.
>>
Clara Pushnut - Fri, 09 Oct 2020 18:23:43 EST bqa06u3/ No.617531 Reply
kratom, coffee and just cracked open a beer
>>
Hamilton Nocklefoot - Fri, 09 Oct 2020 22:29:13 EST 11S0n53t No.617534 Reply
anyone got the old paint image humorously displaying the opiate user cycle? nb
>>
Charlotte Sonkinnen - Sat, 10 Oct 2020 08:37:39 EST /KRtl8C6 No.617541 Reply
>>617520
I know you probably are talking about Thants when you say "some other members here", and frankly I'd have to agree if it wasnt apparent to me that he might have some kind of illness, it's not normal to nod in a public toilet so hard that some degens come and beat your face in.
>>
Angus Smallhood - Sat, 10 Oct 2020 11:33:58 EST uGIYfkHL No.617549 Reply
500 mg H #3 went to score today after i went into 8/10 WD
this half a gram should last me not wd'in until tommorow morning.
tommorow gonna buy a gram of h #3 fent free brown stuff and some crack
chillin smokin weed atm.
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Sat, 10 Oct 2020 15:15:38 EST Gzn7mUOX No.617551 Reply
>>617541
And how much do you really remember about that story...?
>>
Hannah Honeyham - Sun, 11 Oct 2020 09:08:23 EST 3Odxt2Wy No.617567 Reply
todays breakfast: 7g kratom, cup of coffee, 125mg cannabis
>>
Ernest Bavingshit - Sun, 11 Oct 2020 10:51:34 EST /KRtl8C6 No.617570 Reply
>>617551
What else is there to remember? Something happened in your life, so you iv'd in a fast food restaurant and got beat up.
>>
Cyril Drenningford - Sun, 11 Oct 2020 14:29:52 EST uGIYfkHL No.617572 Reply
1602440992103.jpg -(814073B / 794.99KB, 2448x3264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>616896
Half a gram H #3 and some crack
Gonna do some and chill already snorted half a g of H
Today and smoked some rocks, this I left me some to chill at home with.
BWN
>>
Cyril Drenningford - Sun, 11 Oct 2020 15:06:00 EST uGIYfkHL No.617575 Reply
>>617573
this #3 i would say is some fire stuff someone without a tolerance
would nod and get nauseous from 100mg or a little tiny line and wont be able do more i smoke it of foil ofc but for me its more of a waste because of my tolerance
i prefer to snort it, someone who is opi naive that will try this stuff will nod the fuck
and puke and blackout and prolly will say its not for him and wont understand
at first ,but when you are used to it and have decent tolerance its pure bliss
>>
Reuben Bodgechut - Sun, 11 Oct 2020 15:16:23 EST M6+yoS00 No.617576 Reply
>>617572
You sniffing no3..? Why lol
Just run it on foil or plug / shoot
>>
Reuben Bodgechut - Sun, 11 Oct 2020 15:18:08 EST M6+yoS00 No.617577 Reply
>>617575
>if i smoke too much i will get nauseous
>i know ill waste it all instead of jusf using a match head size piece on foil and having shit loads more gear

Your money man
Nb
>>
Cyril Drenningford - Sun, 11 Oct 2020 15:34:11 EST uGIYfkHL No.617578 Reply
>>617576
When you are straight H Fiend Addict
and hardly withdrawing try smoke some #3 of foil , and try to snort it
and then ask me that question again, #3 is awesome for smokin
but it can be snorted just as #4 ,Plug? , i dont plug drugs.
Shoot, i do IV sometimes last time was 4-5 days ago but with time
i got to understand that #3 for iv is a no no ,i got to understand that
best for iv is #4 , i hardly ever get nauseous from heroin or opi
ffs even smoking 100mcg patch in a hour wont get me nauseous
smoking i just do it because im used to it and kind of a ritual to get some taste
not for the high a match head size piece of foil wont do shit for me
only if u know how tolerant i am,
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Sun, 11 Oct 2020 16:33:54 EST Gzn7mUOX No.617580 Reply
>>617570
No that's not what happened though I did get beat with a baton. I had been homeless for 3 years and tried to kill myself after Christmas. Did a bunch of fent and benzos while locked in a transit bathroom that can only be unlocked by janitors and police/transit officers. This wasn't a typical bathroom stall where you could look over or go under the door or wall panels. Anyway I regained consciousness three days later and woke up to see a victims services package on my hospital bed. Apparently when I was brought in they did a full scan of my upper body and told me that it appeared I was beaten with a pipe/baton and I had contusions from my head all down my torso to my legs. At first I thought somehow I nodded out standing in a wierd position but it never made sense how I could have a clean break on my rear bone on the back of my calf. Obviously I don't know what happened but it seems like a transit officer tried to get me up and out of the bathroom and when I wasn't responding he thought a good few whacks with the baton might wake me up.. it didn't so whoever it was just left me for dead in the washroom and relocked the door.
>>
Ernest Bavingshit - Sun, 11 Oct 2020 17:23:43 EST /KRtl8C6 No.617583 Reply
>>617580
Its very fucked what happened to you and I am not condoning it in any way, but essentially the story boils down to the fact that you were in some kind of toilet nodding out.
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Mon, 12 Oct 2020 18:32:47 EST q7LmMWth No.617590 Reply
>>617583

>>617585

That was over 4 years ago though guys I'm in a lot better place these days. Both mentally and when trying to deal with my benzo/opioid use disorder. Seriously living at the peak of recorded human civilization is so much more forgiving than it even was 10 years ago.... Or even 7 years ago when bupe became the management Doctors choice and people who had been stable on juice for decades were uprooted just to have subs tested on them. I never had to fight for my Kadian like I had to do with methadone.
>>
Fucking Soblingfitch - Tue, 13 Oct 2020 18:47:30 EST bqa06u3/ No.617595 Reply
throughout the day

gold bali and white hulu kratoms all day, cacao, small shot of coca liquor, white tea, small amount of cannabis peanut butter
>>
Ernest Bellykurk - Tue, 13 Oct 2020 19:00:57 EST hIkexYTL No.617596 Reply
been some years since i've posted here
i used to be annoying, so i won't say who i was
anyway, recovering from a surgery. got 30x 5mg oxys. ain't shit, and i'm still in yuuuuge pain, but hey, what're ya gonna do? least i have oxys
SLAYER all
>>
Lydia Pittfoot - Wed, 14 Oct 2020 06:57:06 EST YsBUc6bo No.617599 Reply
Took 30mg liquid methadone that I got from clinic today. Damn this shit is potent! Feeling great!
>>
wattig. - Thu, 15 Oct 2020 02:47:54 EST keDv82E9 No.617608 Reply
1602744474741.jpg -(94352B / 92.14KB, 408x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>617508
>>617508
>>616896
Aww yes, woke up high off Hydrocodone, 20 mg ingested for breakfast...
this adorable itch is creeping up on me, about to hit work soon
bwn my beloved junkies <3
>>
Isabella Lightfield - Thu, 15 Oct 2020 13:02:41 EST ZmKpBa7D No.617613 Reply
4.jpg -(80085B / 78.21KB, 666x69) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20x huyge pods, lyrica 900 mg, clonazepam 2 mg and beer, 4 so far

i'm missing dxm from this shit. looks like you people don't care about "microdosing" dxm to boost opiates. i usually take like 50 mg (too much?) a hour before i enjoy my pod tea.
i've noticed dxm enhances the high like 30-50% (very scientific). also i've observed it makes me more social and happier, like an ssri. this is weird because threshold for dxm is 75 mg.

why don't you guys use dxm to boost your opiates? does it actually advance the high? or is the serotonin increasement the cause behind better high?

pic not related
>>
m - Thu, 15 Oct 2020 13:09:17 EST dAXTapHC No.617614 Reply
>>617613
It doesn't notably raise (potentiate) opioid plasma levels AFAIK. It only supposedly lowers the rate of current tolerance increase when it's already in your system before the onset of an opioid. IME, you only need to dose about 15-30mg each time, maybe 45mg max (if it's in multiples of 15). If you're taking it regularly like 3+ x/wk, I wouldn't do more than 15mg.

nb cuz only bumpin on ~4mg bupe + 25mg dnm meth
>>
Edward Heggledale - Thu, 15 Oct 2020 13:56:15 EST kcDtRPnL No.617615 Reply
>>617614
thank you. i hope i don't have my dxm tolerance increased by using it a couple times a week. i'll try 15 mg next time.
the less you have to drink that disgusting, sticky fart goo, the better
>>
Hugh Bettingnure - Thu, 15 Oct 2020 17:05:53 EST bqa06u3/ No.617616 Reply
1602795953772.png -(6287212B / 6.00MB, 1536x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
kratom, cannabis peanut butter, black tea
>>
Hugh Bettingnure - Thu, 15 Oct 2020 17:09:01 EST bqa06u3/ No.617617 Reply
>>617613
how many g does 20 yuge pods weigh? i used to do 1-3oz per dose depending on my tolerance. no one should take that as 1 oz being a starting dose though, most people do under half an oz if they arent an addict.
>>
Edward Deshwater - Thu, 15 Oct 2020 18:12:11 EST YsBUc6bo No.617619 Reply
I'm on 60mg methadone. Feeling great! Smoking a nice cigar on my back porch and loving the autumn weather. I'm about to cook some delicious steak; medium-rare bros!
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Fri, 16 Oct 2020 07:56:05 EST NAwRXFSZ No.617629 Reply
1602849365790.jpg -(3060947B / 2.92MB, 3456x4608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>616896
14 x25mg Statex IR morphines on top of my daily oral 850kadian. Took a week tolerance break and surprisingly actually caught a good mild morph high. Was quite nice and quite rare because of how bad fent ruined my tolly.
>>
Jarvis Creblingstot - Fri, 16 Oct 2020 11:35:23 EST /AEIc1f0 No.617630 Reply
>>617617
i just weighted a small to average sized empty pod, about the size of an egg, which was 4.5 grams. so that's 90 grams with 20 avg. pods. this is likely lower than what my daily dose is.
i don't always take exactly 20 pods. my lowest dose is 15 various sized pods, and i've never taken more than 20-25 avg. to huge pods at once.
i have no huge ones left right now. i'll do a more scientific calculation next week when i get my next shipment.

these have never really made me nod. if they have, i haven't noticed it myself or the nodding hasn't been that powerful, like i've never seen any hallucinations. but these sure work otherwise.
the problem might be that i do these daily.

bwn
>>
Walter Fuckingwater - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:02:21 EST bqa06u3/ No.617637 Reply
1602943341178.png -(3517058B / 3.35MB, 1536x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
white hulu kapuas kratom and black tea
>>
Walter Fuckingwater - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:04:54 EST bqa06u3/ No.617638 Reply
>>617629
cant even imagine needing over a g of morph orally to get high, thats insanity even considering that oral BA is 30%
>>
Polly Publingkeck - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:41:55 EST ZWuVrCeg No.617639 Reply
>>617638
I cant imagine the state of his stomach. Like a smokers lung.
>>
Walter Fuckingwater - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 11:13:26 EST bqa06u3/ No.617641 Reply
>>617639
why? because of what ever sketchy chemical matrix the time release mechanism has? i am not aware of morphine itself doing damage to the stomach.
>>
Polly Publingkeck - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 11:59:30 EST ZWuVrCeg No.617644 Reply
>>617641
2 years on/off oral morphine left me with a bulimia like state where it was extremely easy to vomit anything, I guess im not providing any sources here but I can tell you its just not made for the stomach. I remember dequeasy saying something of that effect with oxycodone once he hit 250mg oral, I never got anywhere close to that.
>>
Polly Publingkeck - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 13:27:29 EST ZWuVrCeg No.617646 Reply
1602955649629.jpg -(11455B / 11.19KB, 680x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>617645
Incorrect reply you would be one of the few luckies if you felt anything under 50mgs orally, and by that point your stomach would already be so upset that you would projectile vomit anything. Now im curious, c'mon tell me all about your flawless experience with oral morphine.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 16:42:41 EST vgrB13Sr No.617647 Reply
>>616896
45mg hydrocodone + 30mg cyclobenzaprine + 40mg diazepam + 100% grapefruit juice + 10mg DXM

I dumped my side piece a few days ago only to get dumped by my main chick today. Shit feels weirdly karmic. Since COVID started, certain scheduled (as well as SSRIs) meds are harder to obtain. Finally, I had to go a few days without the Vicodin for the first time in a couple months. Withdrawals suckkkkkk.
>>
Matilda Sozzlebury - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 21:51:35 EST 2OrNu3dC No.617650 Reply
Looking for PST taper advice (I know this isn't the thread but would you rather I create a new post?)

I'm a long term user with this current stint being solely PST, same source of 'good' seeds. My daily dose was around 500 - 750g / day.

I've currently tapered down to 125g/day (about a cup of the same seeds). I tried jumping off a few days ago but realized my dose is still higher than I thought.

I _was_ planning on jumping off this weekend passed, and decided to extend the taper a week given the results from Friday. Now I'm quite limited on time (to finish this taper), so the extra week is definitely not ideal.

That said, I just managed to secure some tramadol and clonazepam (as well as access to imodium and codeine/paracetamol - no DXM available sadly). I'm now wondering if I can switch to tramadol + clonazepam (for sleep) to hold me over until next weekend, until I can afford a few days of sickness.

Is this a better plan than continuing my taper? Is tramadol likely to do *anything*?

I opted to skip todays dose and instead replace it with 100mg tramadol (titrating until I'm comfortable). WDs are expected to kick-in in 2 - 4 hours. I'm primarily worried about tramadol not being strong enough (and my supply being too short).

Anyone have advice? Any OTC I've missed? Best plan to stretch this tramadol? Or is continuing the taper the best plan? Cheers
>>
m - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 07:05:20 EST dAXTapHC No.617657 Reply
>>617650
You need kratom. I'll reply later to help you. I was a high ~0.5-2lb/day of the fire seeds from the country we all know and love, for above like ~3-4.5 years. I've now been on subs for 2 years, but I went through tapering, cold turkey, etc. You NEED kratom.

Other meds that are super helpful (and not even controlled meds) is clonidine (helps lower physical anxiety, reduce heart rate/blood pressure, and helps with the sticky ass cold seats bullshit), ondansetron (best nausea med I've ever heard of), and maybe an NSAID like tylenol. The other absolute savior for WD (ontop of benzos) is gabapentin/pregabalin/in a pinch phenibut. When combined with kratom, clonidine, ondansetron, and low dose+short total dosing time period benzo, it's basically like cheat codes for IRL.

Don't do the nearly cold turkey bullshit, especially without kratom/maybe kratom extracts (I suggest just a plain leaf from a reputable online vendor, preferably a red strain). Be careful with tramadol, as it's basically a weak opioid and an SSRI?SNRI combined. If you do take it, stagger the doses 30min between every 50mg capsule. I'll explain why later.
>>
Phoebe Berringson - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 09:21:56 EST D66Hqmhj No.617660 Reply
time for 5g white hulu kapuas kratom and a cup if young hyson green tea for breakfast. been researching how to reduce PS or PP to base alks for years but cant seem to figure it out. thought that if things got reduced down to puddy which was filtered super clean and then adjusting the PH to 11 refiltering and reducing PH to 9 that the base alks would drop out. if it doesnt work this time i give up. any first hand advice on this?
>>
Phoebe Berringson - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 09:26:16 EST D66Hqmhj No.617661 Reply
>>617646
how do you think people eat 1 or more grams of opium a day for years without experiencing what your describing? anyone else here a long term addict who vomits from 50mg morphine? idk what your talking about.
>>
Cedric Cindlemeg - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 09:42:38 EST ZWuVrCeg No.617662 Reply
>>617661
You might be able to endure it better after years of constant use, but unless thats the case you will puke your guts out with oral morph, thats why people either boof or IV it, im sure even thants gets nausea from time to time, even tho his are ERs and are supposed to last a day, not a couple hour rush.
>>
Phoebe Berringson - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 09:59:45 EST D66Hqmhj No.617664 Reply
>>617662
maybe people who dose too much or arent junkies, addicts tolerate it just fine. how else do you think people do tea or perscription M regularly?
>>
Phineas Shakeson - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 10:14:31 EST 8dQ5O7bB No.617665 Reply
>>617664
Have you gotten high on oral morph in your life dude? Sounds like your just being contrarian, stfu
>>
Phoebe Berringson - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 10:25:27 EST D66Hqmhj No.617666 Reply
>>617665
ive been doing morphine and opium tea for nearly the past decade. why are you so frustrated?
>>
Cedric Cindlemeg - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 10:50:55 EST ZWuVrCeg No.617667 Reply
>>617666
You should check IDs next time, also I stated before

>You might be able to endure it better after years of constant use, but unless thats the case you will puke your guts out with oral morph

I agree that you are being contrarian and obtuse, morphine is objectively the worst opiate foe your stomach, cope faggot, nb
>>
William Mallydale - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 11:21:46 EST KDSBnQMV No.617668 Reply
>>617667
is opium any easier on the stomach? ive never had issues with constantly puking from that or from morphine tablets. never heard other addicts mention this problem either, that is before now. just curious as to why your this upset about such a simple subject.
>>
Phineas Shakeson - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 13:24:46 EST 8dQ5O7bB No.617673 Reply
>>617668
Dunno why you suppose im in any way upset. We might be having a bit of a cultural clash here, but I guess im the opposite, because ive never seen anyone NOT puke on oramorph, and thats a long list of ppl. Cheers.
>>
driven !FTPgBqDDy. - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 16:49:00 EST /iplIZMw No.617677 Reply
1603054140951.jpg -(25270B / 24.68KB, 500x370) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
just gonna chuck back the whole bottle of DHC SRs. what like 28 x 60mg and some prometh lets get annihilated luvv
>>
Lillian Panningshit - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 23:07:44 EST l6hKUPFI No.617684 Reply
>>616896
said i was gunna save money so i bought .5g of dope and 6 bars so hopefully i die tonight
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 01:50:19 EST vgrB13Sr No.617685 Reply
>>616896
Back talking to a real chill lady I haven’t spoken with in a couple weeks. She hit me up outta the blue. It’s a good feeling, friends. She doesn’t understand what someone addicted to PKs or in legit pain management looks like, so this is a hurdle.

30mg Hydrocodone, 30mg diazepam, 30mg cyclobenzaprine, 100% grapefruit
juice, antacids, and a couple pints of beer. Currently jamming to the Velvet Underground’s eponymous album, which has some of their best work. I’m researching a bit for a massive neuroscience essay due on Wednesday. The paper and presentation are on one of my professor’s favorite topics: benzodiazepines and behavior with a specific look neurobiological aspects (GABA release).

/sorry for the blog post. Even if no one replies, it helps to get out my feelings to people who I don’t always hang out with or talk to./

>Does anyone have experience with switching opioid maintenance clinics or pain mamagement clinics?
My psychiatrist strongly, STRONGLY suggested for me to switch pain management clinics after hearing some negative news about them potentiallu shutting down. I welcome any responses for those who are or were in treatment for pain, addiction, or both. If money weren’t an issue, I’d just go to a methadone clinic for a bit. I’ve given some thought to a clinic specializing in Suboxone—especial since it is accepted by my insurance and in the event of having to wait list for my equivalent script at another clinic.
>>
lol - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 03:06:43 EST 4NrNean6 No.617686 Reply
>>617685
Whatever you do even if you figure out a way i highly advise against going to a clinic, a private pain doc is one thing where you can be on lower doses and choose when to take it but going to a clinic everyday is gonna skyrocket your tolerance and give you a way bigger habit than you previously had, i can honestly see the starting dose of 30-40 mg giving you a very strong high.

My advice is get a private sub doc and get a low dose script, you shouldn't need much , its way less invasive and intensive into your life. Methadone imo should really be end or road like ive tried everything else/lost everything last resort type shit. I tried getting on at 18 and I'm glad they saw me as unfit to be on it, probably saved my life, being in it as a grown ass man is hard enough, as a kid i couldnt imagine. Either way i hope you figure it out buddy, insurance prices are bullshit.
>>
m - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 07:12:20 EST dAXTapHC No.617689 Reply
>>617677
Might as well mash em up first yeah? That's the equivalent of like 3360mg codeine lol. Does high dose DHC not have the problems that high dose codeine does (mostly too itchy histamine reaction)? Do you think DHC being 2x stronger than codeine mg for mg is roughly accurate?

More likely than not, DHC is going to end up being my most recreational opi option that will be legally available in Cambodia long-term. Since I've only ever taken it to function as a bupe WD stopgap on my first trip last year, I haven't subjectively felt it enough to really know it well.

Would you say it's similar to hydrocodone subjectively? It initially seemed that way to me.
>>
dr. m - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 07:44:21 EST dAXTapHC No.617691 Reply
>>617685
Hey buddy. I hope you're hanging in there. Please don't even consider methadone. I wasn't always like "this," and believe it or not I was externally very, very similar/relatable to your IRL standing, exceptionally notable knowledge/mental wit, and future potential. For these listed things to ever conceivably disintegrate around you in the future seems completely and totally preposterous (at least BEFORE you potentially experience them). I'm not saying you're me genetically or in terms of your past life experiences, but more compares than it does contrast.

I say all that to provide context for my main point: don't let it happen to you. It doesn't all just happen in one day. Don't let yourself wake up one day and wonder where it all went wrong. Sorry if I'm sounding just way too vague/general; My concern for you is primarily the opioids and conceivably the benzos or possibly dissociatives like nitrous.

Methadone (both in terms of physical dependency and mental addiction) will be like freely jumping into a Punji pit, but the stakes aren't covered in cow shit lol. What I mean is that yes, eventually your "speared leg" can heal and you can in theory find a way to crawl out, but statistically many won't make it out any time soon, or possibly ever.

We both know that bupe is the remotely reasonable choice of the two for you. Daily methadone takehomes is going to chain you down and control your life, particularly future opportunities. It'll chain down aspects of your relationships, etc. I'd go on but I think you get the point.

With bupe, you can get a script for up to like ~30-90 days at a time (even longer if you take less than you're scripted). It's got a strong ceiling to its recreational value as well. At your tolerance you might still get some subjective boost off it, but even then it won't be as powerful as full agonists. I'd be most confident in betting money on you being able to wrangle in bupe and keep it properly tamed, much more so than methadone or even debatably say kratom extracts. Even if you have to go on bupe maintenance like me, it will help make it much more difficult to let non-bupe chipping turn into the monsters that may be rearing their ugly full agonist heads (mentally speaking) lately in your life.

I've learned to respect your interest in keeping dialogue between us in the confines of this board/chan. So please don't think you can't interact about stuff like this with me. I'm a lot different than I've been at times in the past, and believe it or not we probably have more relate-ability (in an empirical sense) than with almost any other consistent posters on this board. Most of us here with "issues," myself included, were much different before notable mental health disorders activated in our minds. That's relevant in the sense that the strong metaphorical hands that engage in the death grip you may think or hope you have on controlling mental addiction or emotional management of pain (regardless of origin) can easily be broken all of a sudden by ways you never adequately considered. Watch out for your brain/ego doubling down on the possibilities of such things just because you weathered adversity previously or this particular time. Adversity used to POWER me, like no joke super tight deadlines motivated the piss out of me. I absolutely thrived with that stuff, until I didn't.

I know some of this screams of subjective bias in bucket loads, particularly availability heuristic bias. To some degree it's like the room full of dry drunk alcoholics reliably overstating the likelihood of negative results from alcohol use by normal people. That being said, maybe just maybe it reminds you or others that it can happen to them too.

P.S. pick bupe. If you really feel passion/conviction for the idea that methadone will truly best serve your needs, please do yourself the favor of writing that logic out in detail so both others and your future self can self-examine its merits in the future. Again I wish you well in this time.
>>
dr. m - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 07:45:50 EST dAXTapHC No.617692 Reply
>>617691
Sorry, more compares than it does contrast *in terms of basic life experiences. I know nothing of your genetics and wouldn't be presumptive enough to pretend I do.

nb
>>
Sophie Brimmlewot - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 09:06:43 EST GXuDDj+8 No.617693 Reply
>>617691
Methadone controls your life? Lull. Try searching for pills to score and withdrawaling everyday is worse than methadone stability
>>
Barnaby Degglewill - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 09:28:03 EST /KRtl8C6 No.617694 Reply
>>617693
with methadone every single day will be identical to the last
>>
lol - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 12:16:39 EST 4NrNean6 No.617696 Reply
>>617693
Oh yeah its better than being a junkie risking death thats for sure, monotony aside i was(and i assume mario too, correct me if im wrong mario) saying it was a bad choice for katz specifically at this point. Its absolutely overkill to get on a clinic with a hydro habit, its like amputating your arm because you have a slight cut on it. This is all just my opinion of course, at the end of the say katz should do what he feels is best for him.
>>
Henry Fobberville - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 23:56:45 EST Sqg3Bui7 No.617704 Reply
>>617249
I forget: are you a US anon? (not asking for source just the general state of affairs). I was under the impression that the DEA made seeds go the way of quaaludes
>>
Henry Fobberville - Tue, 20 Oct 2020 04:23:28 EST Sqg3Bui7 No.617714 Reply
>>616906
don simpson what are you doing on 420chan shouldn't you be dead?
>>
m - Tue, 20 Oct 2020 04:53:22 EST dAXTapHC No.617717 Reply
>>617704
It's true about the DEA, but there's at least 2 undergroundish vendors left that aren't some huge above board corporation with dozens or hundreds of employees. It's just like 1-3 dudes with a massive commercial paint mixer in their garage who were savvy enough to figure out who to call to buy that shit from the one beloved country by the ton. Shit sucks too, because I spent months trying to track down clues about who to contact. I probably blew maybe $3000 on gamble buying bulk 50 or 100lb bags from wholesalers hoping to find a solid source, even if it's not from the country better than the rest.

Side note, I'm confident that the one source I assume he buys from cuts his premo seed with decent but budget tier Spanish seeds, like maybe cut by ~5-40% depending on how potent it is. However, I cant speak on how good 2020 seeds have been.

This is normally some of the best times of the year to get seeds. I had heard rumors that the "bunk" streak we'd been experiencing since the start of 2017 may be finally over. To be honest, I may even finally take the gamble and relapse like ~3-5 times before my s scheduled flight out of the country this time next month. My only problem is my 4mg plugged/day daily dose has creeped up to like 6mg plugged/day, and that's just a bit too high to effectively be able to chip without spending a week in mild cold sweat bullshit just to relapse on a high that's blocked by like 20-50%.
>>
wattig. - Tue, 20 Oct 2020 14:38:34 EST ijOnWwyG No.617733 Reply
>>617421
>>616896
around 50 mg of Hydrocodone in small bumps over the day.
have been very productive lately and now i´m gonna vape some more off foil and head off to noddingham
bwm mah nigs
>>
Charles Wollytock - Tue, 20 Oct 2020 20:04:03 EST RcOKJeub No.617734 Reply
Took 30mg hydrocodone earlier. Feeling much better.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Wed, 21 Oct 2020 03:19:28 EST Lp+2djtf No.617737 Reply
>>616896
Tryna catch a nod. Same old drugs and potentiation process.
>>
NZ - Wed, 21 Oct 2020 04:06:07 EST uUP4LdWa No.617738 Reply
1603267567349.jpg -(37887B / 37.00KB, 477x370) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Just caught up with OGP and we went and scored. Nigga shouted me which was cool of him. Just heading home now to use it..

Talked with Kirtaner about Ven and on twitter the other day which was a trip. Interesting to hear his side of things.

Anyone still have any classic opi meme? Like the guy swapping his dog for drugs? Any classics would be appreciated

This is a post I made fucking YEAAAARS ago. Check the date.
>>
NZ - Wed, 21 Oct 2020 04:12:56 EST uUP4LdWa No.617739 Reply
>>617738
Any old friends from here please chime in and follow me on Twitter if you got it.
My thing is Hatetrance
>>
Clara Sengerchodge - Thu, 22 Oct 2020 00:14:04 EST eiRp3W7K No.617752 Reply
>>617596
got scripted valiums and hydros on top of this
maybe i'm in for a good time after all
ahhh i've missed this
>>
Oliver Mammerbanks - Thu, 22 Oct 2020 00:21:04 EST +rJY0K/n No.617753 Reply
>>617738
Tried to find ice cube pussy and old buck. I’m pretty sure i have the dog one saved somewhere on a harddrive at least. Will check for it later.
>>
Angus Fashstere - Thu, 22 Oct 2020 15:15:49 EST fAuyB3yr No.617764 Reply
please god kill me

I switched pharmacies today and when I went to pick up my dillies and kadian
ended up bert staring at the chick who handed me my kadian it was mixed in some sort of applesauce and ended up asking what the hell have you done to my medicine turns out the pharmacy is also a methadone clinic before moving I had a file at this pharmacy since I was a kid in the 90's

ended up getting some bullshit story on this is how kadian is prescribed here your doctor should have told you this I said he did not since I chose this pharmacy because it convenient compared to my old one I asked them to read out what my prescription is and why the fuck they are ruining it only to be told its so I do not tamper with it which my doctor did not say to do since I have been taking this shit for 5 months now

I'm fucking pissed I have no idea why but I'm starting to go into WD's and like methadone lets say if I were to inject more dillies I will not feel anything I know they mix shit if you are caught not taking your pills or when starting off if your doctor does not trust you I have some horrible feeling this "*"applesauce"*" has narcan or some other fucking garbage in it

for real it makes no fucking sense to me why I am getting wd's if all they did was open my pills and mix them into this horrible tasting garbage do not even want to go back their today since I know I'll just start screaming why the fuck did you tamper with my treatment when my prescription says 400 mg of kadian and 12 mg of dilaudid a day for 30 days no refiles not mix all my drugs and watch him take them and open his mouth to make sure oh and why not give him narcan just to be safe
I'm so very very fucking pissed I have not had to buy drugs in fucking ages yet now I gotta pick up some dillies thank fuck I have a meeting tomorrow with my doc for my hep c treatment
>>
driven !FTPgBqDDy. - Thu, 22 Oct 2020 17:27:16 EST fXXKDTwF No.617766 Reply
1603402036547.jpg -(54139B / 52.87KB, 1076x401) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80mg morphine, 480mg codeine, and 480mh dihydrocodeine orally w 50mg promeff
>>
Doris Pallyhire - Thu, 22 Oct 2020 19:14:15 EST bqa06u3/ No.617767 Reply
throughout the day:

7g green hulu kapuas kratom
6g red hulu kapuas kratom
cup of green tea
cannabis pipes
>>
Ebenezer Berryson - Fri, 23 Oct 2020 07:58:36 EST fAuyB3yr No.617776 Reply
kill me
I have not slept a wink

oh god I forgot how shitty wd's were fuck me ive been spoiled and I'm not even fully dopesick yet 4-6 more hours to go thank fucking christ
>>
Ebenezer Berryson - Fri, 23 Oct 2020 07:59:42 EST fAuyB3yr No.617777 Reply
>>617776
oh right nb

GIVE ME YOUR WASHES YOU BASTARDS HAND THEM OVER THE SCREEN NOW
>>
Hugh Fushmen - Fri, 23 Oct 2020 09:07:17 EST ubCuWkRg No.617779 Reply
  • 10mg methadone
  • 50mg hydrocodone

Toothaches suck! Feeling good nonetheless. Need to get clean and sober once I get my tooth pulled. Been doing this shit for too long and I think its time to make a HUGE CHANGE in my life. Going to make 2021 a great year for myself whether the pandemic is still around or not.
>>
wattig. - Fri, 23 Oct 2020 10:29:52 EST xP+rmMV/ No.617780 Reply
>>616896
>>616896
enjoying 40 mgs of hydrocodone with some coffee on a rainy day while coding a bit... life is good :)
thinking about synthesizing some hydromorphone in the future, please my f(r)iends tell me about the dosage of hydromorphone needed when you have medium opioid tolerance. i use about 30 to 50 mgs of hydrocodone for dem good feels, how much hydromorphone do you think i would need to feel about the same?

bump while opiated
>>
Quetzalcoatl !KDjYWIiOiM - Fri, 23 Oct 2020 19:15:12 EST OIpQoQ2U No.617792 Reply
1603494912624.jpg -(104035B / 101.60KB, 948x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Good to see a couple oldheads still around, Greenwell/nz/ogp/katz/thants/rest of yall fucks

nb cuz refill is still a week away (rip)

also rip to the homies, lost a couple this year to fent dope and fake pills
>>
Fuck Wodgefuck - Sat, 24 Oct 2020 10:15:04 EST hdULp4ZQ No.617806 Reply
1603548904682.jpg -(137923B / 134.69KB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
The dgirl gave me more than a half for $25. God exists and he loves heroin. Bwn
>>
Jack Hottingtidge - Sat, 24 Oct 2020 16:31:41 EST ubCuWkRg No.617811 Reply
Took 40mg methadone earlier. Now I'm outside smoking some cigs on this beautiful evening. Today was a good day.
>>
Sophie Pockfuck - Sat, 24 Oct 2020 17:24:59 EST klNLZhwY No.617812 Reply
1603574699635.gif -(822354B / 803.08KB, 112x112) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>616896
70mg O-DSMT. Chilling and working on some music. Friday kinda sucked but trying to put that behind me with some opi comfort.
>>
Caroline Bocklechut - Tue, 27 Oct 2020 16:55:07 EST wpqcEplz No.617843 Reply
40mg methadone taken earlier. Feeling better.
>>
Polly Crarrywill - Wed, 28 Oct 2020 12:01:27 EST ssq7FxRs No.617852 Reply
1603900887015.jpg -(4338551B / 4.14MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>616896
Yesterday I was worried that I had purchased 25 lbs of bunk from my go-to provider of seeds (no, I will not give hints as to where I got them from, but yes, you can still get viable seeds from non-resellers), but it turns out my stomach was just not absorbing most of it because I was well into the uncontrollable vomiting stage of withdrawals. I did about a cup and a half this morning and I feel good. What a fucking relief. It is pretty ironic, how with pst addiction, when you are deep in withdrawal, you can barely take in the thing you are withdrawing from. You IV opiate users get another notch on the belts around your arms. Stay positive, opiate brethren and female brethren and nonbinary brethren. Try and beat my Tetris score if you like Tetris.
>>
Martin Sunderdot - Wed, 28 Oct 2020 12:16:34 EST c/tAypF0 No.617854 Reply
Took 60mg methadone today. Got kicked out of my clinic for lying to my counselor about being on benzos. Well, got my free high for the day. I'll just keep getting my shit from my dude and call it a day.
>>
Nurse Ennui !4HKXasgeTs - Wed, 28 Oct 2020 14:51:11 EST twhe9TaD No.617857 Reply
1603911071635.png -(255072B / 249.09KB, 400x516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Hey guys, former /opi/ addict here now more of a /weed/ /psy/ /dis/ man. My homie just Overdosed on IV fent on october 27th, pic is him.

I am not coming here to tell anyone to stop using /opi/, everyone has the right to put what they want in their body, in my mind. Just saying bump a line, cook up a shot, hit a nod, for my homie if you don't mind. I have been taking bong hits and taking some MXPr today.

He was a good dude and had a very very morbid sense of humor, I know he would love if some people on the far reaches of the internet catch a nod thinking of him. Love you all
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Wed, 28 Oct 2020 21:50:22 EST Rta5J+K/ No.617858 Reply
1603936222827.jpg -(758082B / 740.31KB, 810x3404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
pic related, shot that just earlier - was about 130mg of homebake #3 powder done up with a small amount of methylphenidate for a mini-kick to the initial rush. very pleasant afternoon shot especially since I hadn't dosed my methadone until 2pm (it's not 3pm yet) so was feeling kinda off (I'm currently in this bad habit of consistently grabbing my 'done at like 9am).

now i am still depressed but its way easier to snooze it all away for another day. bwn
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Wed, 28 Oct 2020 22:06:32 EST Rta5J+K/ No.617859 Reply
>>617857
A sudden death like an OD is fucking terrible man, it just leaves this empty space so fast that you almost expect them to just turn up tomorrow or something and everything will be the same. idk. The finality of losing a loved one to death is something I will never fully emotionally process, it's just so fucking weird how one day you're doing whatever with them and suddenly they're gone from our reality and they will never be back. I'm really sorry to hear about your bud btw he looks like a chill dude. And sorry for the depressing post too, but death is just so FINAL and when that close departure hits you in the face like this I hope you're coping okay
>>
Nurse Ennui !4HKXasgeTs - Wed, 28 Oct 2020 22:21:26 EST twhe9TaD No.617861 Reply
>>617859
thanks for the reply and kind words. I am doing okay. And you are so right about how death is so fucking weird and final. I hate it. It is just so fast......

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.