Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

First time

- Thu, 24 Sep 2020 00:01:25 EST zdIgZ3Vt No.617297
File: 1600920085392.gif -(6786027B / 6.47MB, 360x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. First time
Hey dudes, I'm just a simple and sheltered pothead who's seen those weird-looking brown rocks and researched ways of taking it and now I'm interested in how it feels without getting addicted (or getting addicted extremely mildly/no sickness). From what I know, the main risk is that you will never be able to stop taking it. I get that unlike what the boomers like to tell you, it's not a matter of willpower, it's a neurochemical matter.

However, I've heard of people who tried it once in their lives and they said it felt so good that they knew they would never be able to stop if they did it again, so it guess I could do it as some kind of once-in-my-life ritual thing. Hospital patients that need relief from severe pain are treated with it sometimes, and they don't get addicted, right? What are your thoughts?

BTW what would you say feels better, IV vs smoking? Heroin? Fentanyl? Carfentanil? A mix? I don't want to be unconscious during my ritual, I'd rather be awake and feel everything.
>>
Ebenezer Droblingman - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 06:59:26 EST Cl5YVF4k No.617298 Reply
>>617297
I would say you would be doing yourself an enormous favour, much bigger than you could ever believe, by not doing opiates ever. It's impossible to describe being so incredibly physically and mentally dependent on a chemical to someone that has never personally experienced it. I was majorly addicted to pure fentanyl for almost 2 years straight. I would wake up at least 2-3 times PER NIGHT in withdrawals and would need to dose in order to go back to sleep. It's fucking disgusting and sad quite honestly - it's no way to spend your life. I thought I hated myself as much as was humanly possible before becoming an addict but it's amazing how there is nothing in the world that cannot be made exponentially worse with a crippling drug addiction thrown on top for good measure. Not to mention I could have very easily gone to sleep any night and not woken up. I would just sit there on my bed doing huge amounts of fent until I passed out. There wasn't a period longer than 1-2 hours max between doses for the majority of my addiction. I'm happy to say that I am over 2 years completely clean from fent and opiates - I am part of the lucky few. However there is still not a day that goes by that I don't think about it. There's forever a voice in the back of my head telling me to just go buy a little bit for old time's sake. I honestly don't think that voice will ever go away, that should give you an idea as to what you're getting yourself into.

Everyone thinks they are immune, "I'm not like those idiots and losers - I'm smart and could never get addicted because I'll just stop, duh." I was able to do H every few weeks or so for over a year before I finally got addicted when I was upset about something and all of a sudden I realised I had done H for 5 days in a row. Instead of quitting with very mild withdrawals like I promised myself I would, I just did more because "I'll deal with it later".

Just don't. It's the worst decision you'll ever make, I can almost guarantee that. Sure you could be very lucky and do it just once but the worst thing about the drug is that it will warp your perception and judgement ever so slightly that you find yourself continuously justifying using just a little bit more often, because c'mon - you deserve it right!? What's one more day a month of using? It slowly becomes every week then every few days, you keep digging yourself deeper all the while making convincing arguments in your own head that you are still the one in control. That is the insidious nature of opiates. It doesn't feel like you're ruining your life but one day you will wake up and it will hit you and by then it is far too late. I truly hope for your sake that you steer clear but I can remember being in the same position as you and hearing this same advice and promptly dismissing it because I was smarter. Life is hard enough as it is, you are only making it 10000000x harder and more miserable if you decide to take this path.
>>
jarvis cocksucker - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 08:41:49 EST eqBSvUUR No.617299 Reply
>>617297
>Hospital patients that need relief from severe pain are treated with it sometimes, and they don't get addicted, right?

Bulletproof logic
>>
Shitting Nadgewater - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:33:08 EST 6VDgDrkI No.617303 Reply
You're already talking yourself into it. After you've done it it's highly likely you'll use your logic again to take it another time and so on.
>>
Doris Moblingfield - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:38:59 EST gTN0kWS5 No.617304 Reply
>>617297
If you IV fenty with 0 tolerance you're gonna fucking actually die.
>Hospital patients that need relief from severe pain are treated with it sometimes, and they don't get addicted, right?
LOL that's too fucking funny.
>>
Ebenezer Droblingman - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 19:23:27 EST Cl5YVF4k No.617305 Reply
>>617303
Exactly
From >>617298
>the worst thing about the drug is that it will warp your perception and judgement ever so slightly that you find yourself continuously justifying using just a little bit more often, because c'mon - you deserve it right!? What's one more day a month of using? It slowly becomes every week then every few days, you keep digging yourself deeper all the while making convincing arguments in your own head that you are still the one in control. That is the insidious nature of opiates. It doesn't feel like you're ruining your life but one day you will wake up and it will hit you and by then it is far too late.
>>
Shit Settingdure - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 09:05:23 EST enmyZJdI No.617314 Reply
My girlfriend died from a blood infection she got iv'ing the shit August 7th. It destroyed her life & left me broken af, she was only 26. Be. Careful. Man.
>>
lol - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 10:11:30 EST 4NrNean6 No.617317 Reply
>>617314
Im sorry to hear that, was it sepsis or endocarditis or something? Had sepsis before and was hospitalized for a little over a month. Doctors told me if i went to bed that night instead of going to the ER i would of never woke up. Had like a 105 fever or some crazy shit when i went in and after that it's a blur for about a week til i wake up in icu.
>>
m - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 20:33:42 EST qsHN3Ndz No.617325 Reply
>>617314
I'm sorry that happened. OP, the only remotely safe way to use hard street opioids is always the same. You need a reagent test kit, fent test strips from Dancesafe etc., a decent 0.001g scale (not 0.1g), 0.22ug micron filters, fresh needles every time (higher # the better if you have fresh veins...so like 27-32ga, maybe 30-31 gauge is best. If they're scared you might need 27ga).

Then just ALWAYS make volumetrically dosed solutions and either eat it, snort/boof it as a micron filtered nasal spray, or I guess IV it. Never ever IM/SubC inject it.

Never ever share equipment. Individually label your shit. If you do this stuff and titatrate your dosages responsibly, you can use even fent laced product without serious risk of OD. Too bad most users are too impatient, unknowledgeable, unintelligent, or financially strapped to do even some of those things. Hotspots dont even need to exist.

Choose solutions over dry powders and you'll likely survive.
>>
Hannah Sinkinkid - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 20:35:07 EST P7c4MCXo No.617326 Reply
>>617297
>it's not a matter of willpower, it's a neurochemical matter.
I mean, it is willpower lol. like, you can make yourself not do opiates, but you can't make yourself die just by trying to repress breathing, because a true involuntary neurochemical process happens that forces you to breathe. I take opiates recreationally like 5-10x a year, so as long as you don't get yourself physically addicted, it is absolutely a matter of willpower. That being said, I have my own vices that are hard to shake so I do understand why it's harder for other people to quit than others.
>>
Charlotte Honeyman - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 13:55:03 EST M6+yoS00 No.617347 Reply
>>617326
Why are you both saying its only just this one thing and not a combination of, to different extents between different people & circumstances
>>
Graham Tootham - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 19:35:36 EST ZWuVrCeg No.617354 Reply
>>617347
Alright buddy heres a breakdown of the reasons & circumstances:

a)you're a dope feen

spoiler]b)you're a dope feen[/spoiler]

spoiler]c)you suck cocks for weed[/spoiler]
>>
Fanny Bobberdut - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 07:51:54 EST sihPHELz No.617357 Reply
1601380314566.jpg -(40734B / 39.78KB, 593x593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>617298
I know i'm late but this right here is the closes thing to the truth you will find online OP. Take it from me, a former heroin addict who got started at 16 and now as a 28 year old still has to take, at the very least, Kratom daily just to not go insane in this fucked up world. Taking opiates was the biggest mistake of my life, and the funny part is the first time i got high as fuck and fell in love with the dragon was in a hospital.
>>
Clara Sennerham - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 09:08:17 EST bK6hW38+ No.617358 Reply
>>617357
My first opiate experience was with some Codeine given to me after my tonsils were removed. Dabbled a bit for years, then started climbing the opiate ladder. Once I got hold of Oxy I was completely doomed - Switched to Heroin not long after. Now I'm a year into bupe maintenance and honestly not sure how I will get off that. Been stuck at 6mg daily for months now. So yeah, fuck opiates and fuck these 'healthcare professionals' who introduce so many people to these evil things. Used plenty of drugs in my time, but never addiction issues until fucking opiates! Fuck.
>>
Fanny Bobberdut - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 09:52:45 EST sihPHELz No.617359 Reply
1601387565566.jpg -(269541B / 263.22KB, 1000x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>617358
I totally relate and get where you're coming from, having personal experience with doctor shopping myself i know how easy it is to get certain medical professionals to facilitate an addict no different then Tyrone or Cletus in the hood/trailer park; but if we are being real opiates are still, to date, the most effective treatment for pain available on Earth, and unless that changes anytime soon opiate addiction WILL always affect those who are either predisposed or abuse them often enough. I don't blame entirely the medical community because i had major surgery done and they were just following standard procedure. Although i will say that the fact it was dilaudid for my first time did have a major impact on my already addictive nature, i was cursed from that point on chasing that feeling from any and all opiates i could get, including dilaudid again later in life.
>>
William Bunbury - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 03:55:16 EST d08rm4ad No.617362 Reply
1601452516002.jpg -(368674B / 360.03KB, 1200x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>617298
Echoing this sentiment.
It may be laughable but first time I tried an opioid it was 150mg tramadol.
I know it won't be like the stronger opiates but....
The share happiness, joy and the sheer amount of content being this world...
It actually felt just as disgusting as it felt good. I knew from then If I tempted the dragon any more it would swallow me whole.
>>
m - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 15:39:22 EST dAXTapHC No.617368 Reply
>>617358
Don't blame doctors and an inanimate object for your addiction problems. The first step is admitting you have a problem. The second step includes acknowledging the fact that you made many bad decisions along the way. Once upon a time we actually CHOSE to get high over, over, and over again.
>>
Angus Pittshaw - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 20:57:56 EST +rJY0K/n No.617375 Reply
>>617362
Not laughable at all especially for a first timer. Tram can be a lot better than most give credit for. Some lack the enzyme that breaks it down to odsmt. That and a lot of people turn to opiates for depression not just for pain but as an escape and tram is also an SNRI so it’s very reasonable it would make you feel blissful and not so shitty mentally even if the Opi wasn’t hitting hard.
>>
Phyllis Chinnerbanks - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 05:28:03 EST bK6hW38+ No.617377 Reply
>>617368
I get what you're saying - of course it's my fault for where I ended up, but for too long medical professionals have been able to over-prescribe opiate painkillers. Sure they are clamping down now but I do resent the whole system around pain relief and how pharma companies have (in the past) misguided these same people into believing their stuff is 'safe'. They are happy to shove opiates in your face and then leave you for dust when you are sucked in. Actually, pretty recently- I went to a local doctor's place about some abdominal pain which turned out to be nothing. Anyway during the appointment the doc literally started writing a script for di-hydrocodeine! I did the honest thing and told them I was on bupe maintenance, but fuck that sort of proves my angle here
>>
Frederick Snodshaw - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 07:27:23 EST XXYf0K8H No.617406 Reply
>>617368
The second step is to line up the sacklers against the wall
>>
driven !FTPgBqDDy. - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 16:23:20 EST H6v+TtrI No.617411 Reply
>>617377
im straight happy to hear dhc cropping up more, it's neat and lacks the leantard culture. do you know it was instant-release? i used to be more selective with opioids but now its all about that metabolic whack
>>
Basil Bivingkerk - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 17:24:10 EST 11S0n53t No.617412 Reply
hey dudes, i'm just a simple and sheltered airsoft player who's seen those metal-looking real guns and researched ways to play Djiboutin roulette with my life without shooting myself (or shooting myself but surviving). from what i know, the main risk is that i don't know if pulling the trigger once will be a blank shot or contain a bullet.

however, i've heard of people who tried it once in their lives and they say the rush from pulling the trigger is so good they wouldn't be able to stop if they did it again, so i guess i could put one bullet into a revolver as some kind of once-in-my-life ritual thing.

what are your thoughts?
>>
Basil Bivingkerk - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 17:24:45 EST 11S0n53t No.617413 Reply
>>617297
hey dudes, i'm just a simple and sheltered airsoft player who's seen those metal-looking real guns and researched ways to play Djiboutin roulette with my life without shooting myself (or shooting myself but surviving). from what i know, the main risk is that i don't know if pulling the trigger once will be a blank shot or contain a bullet.

however, i've heard of people who tried it once in their lives and they say the rush from pulling the trigger is so good they wouldn't be able to stop if they did it again, so i guess i could put one bullet into a revolver as some kind of once-in-my-life ritual thing.

what are your thoughts?
>>
Archie Wanderspear - Sun, 04 Oct 2020 06:23:59 EST bK6hW38+ No.617435 Reply
>>617411
Well I'm in the UK and they still sell Paramol otc here which has 7.5mg DHC per tablet. Cold water extraction needs to be done if taking a fair dose though, as there's a tonne of paracetamol (AP/AP) in them as well. Used to get a decent high back in the day from a pack of 32 using cwe. Docs will script straight 10mg dhc if codeine doesn't 'work' in pain relief too. Actually managed to blag a few boxes of 50mg x100 - yes 100 tablets from actual online pharmacies in the UK too! I think they got busted not long after though, remember seeing the news and thinking shit, I was one of those 'customers'. Last time I was on a darknet market there were also tonnes of UK sellers of this stuff too. If you're not in the UK though, I think they're pretty hard to come by by the sounds of it. They were really decent though - like enough of them could stop Heroin withdrawal no problem! I even used them one to quick taper and cold turkey the rest. Was one of the mildest withdrawals I've experienced
>>
King Croc - Tue, 06 Oct 2020 13:59:29 EST EnhdVQJt No.617461 Reply
>>617435
nigga what in the fuck is this
is it like an opiate high? wtf is DHC
>>
Augustus Memmercocke - Tue, 06 Oct 2020 16:41:29 EST LKXgnTbW No.617469 Reply
>>617467
he is a american 95% of americans have no fucking clue what DHC is cause we dont have it here! DHC is dihydrocodeine and in uk they can get them otc im pretty fucking sure.
>>
King Croc - Tue, 06 Oct 2020 19:10:07 EST EnhdVQJt No.617473 Reply
>>617467
i know about it now
now my only question is.....
>>617469
what is a good site to buy it from? this shit sounds interesting. never had codeine. too hard to find around here.
>>
King Croc - Tue, 06 Oct 2020 20:24:24 EST EnhdVQJt No.617474 Reply
>>617473
i guess to avoid being QQ'd towards about sourcing i should say is it possible to buy online? i misread what was said earlier. it appears not? lmao. i did all this research for hours just to come back and read "blahblah UK site was taken down for selling blahblah"

rip
>>
Phineas Guvinghack - Wed, 07 Oct 2020 01:10:34 EST pmLIKSZM No.617481 Reply
>>617473
dhc is more like heroin than codeine ultimately. and you cant buy it online..lol. if you live in aus you can buy it otc. maybe uk still idk
>>
m - Wed, 07 Oct 2020 07:44:13 EST dAXTapHC No.617483 Reply
>>617474
Idk why you haven't figured it out, but it's not regularly prescribed in north america and no reputable clear net site is going to deliver it to your house in the US via non-crypto payment method.

Also for methadone, you can literally just google it and read it for yourself. It's a nor al full agonist just like morphine or oxycodone. It's by far your best option if you refuse to "get with the times" and use dark net sites + either bitcoin or monero.
>>
Isabella Hishfield - Wed, 07 Oct 2020 11:03:28 EST EnhdVQJt No.617487 Reply
>>617483
you're a little angry faggot arent you
hahaha ha ha ha ha hhhh hh h h hhaaaa
>>
King Croc - Wed, 07 Oct 2020 11:05:43 EST EnhdVQJt No.617489 Reply
>>617481
thank you :)!!!
this is what i figured but i thought i'd definitely get the insight of people on this forum page which is designed for insight from other people!! which i just got! thank you!! :) <3
>>
Lillian Pezzleford - Wed, 07 Oct 2020 14:26:25 EST ZWuVrCeg No.617491 Reply
>>617488
Im usually not so fond of M but you sound so fucking retarded, he just told you that you should've known by now, but seeing as you only talk in ebonics I dont even know what I was expecting, I think leddit is a place more of your level. dumb N lol
>>
Ian Faffinglock - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 16:44:47 EST PkmtNo4Z No.617515 Reply
>opiate virgin
>is already askijng aout IVing heroin and fentanyl
you realize that there are many degrees of strength within the class of opioids, right? If you shoot up fucking fentanyl as a virgin you might actually die within a few hours. Just eat some pills, they will be more than enough for you to understand how opiates feel. There is zero need to even touch the strong opiates unless you deliberately want to puke all night, forgetting to breath between nods. There is also the novelty factor, as someone who has zero tolerance and experience even the weakest opioids like codeine will give you a 10/10 buzz if you take enough.
>>
Albert Brivingtan - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 18:53:56 EST 11S0n53t No.617518 Reply
>>617515
i agree with the dangers associated with taking a strong opiate such as fent regardless of tolerance. but i personally never cared for the high from therapeutic oral doses of prescription opiates (vicodin, norco, tramadol, darvocet, morphine, oxycodone, etc.) that i was prescribed over the course of 7 surgeries. i actually preferred weed. this led me to believe i didn't care for the opiate high for 6-7 years.

was hanging out with some friends and one of them was going to pick up heroin out of the blue and asked if anyone else wanted to pitch in. i threw in $10 for a point of china white. instantly fell in love with heroin after smoking that first point. within 3-6 months, before i started IVing, i bought 10 roxy 30s from a friends script as back up for a rainy day when none of my black connects were coming through. that rainy day arrived and i came to apprecaite the effects of smoking these roxys off foil. of course, it didn't compare to my love of heroin and i never went out of my way to buy roxis, only buying a few here and there when my friend refilled his script since he sold em to me for $5-$7 each, as a backup before suboxone started becoming more popular and easy to find for avoiding withdrawals plus cheaper.

after that i dabbled a bit in prescription opiates, specifically smoking a fent gel patch and buying dilaudid. wish i got to try opana but never found. anyway, fent was a disappointment due to price and high compared to heroin. it didn't have the euphoria associated with heroin and didn't last long enough. the duration of effects was an issue with dilaudid but the IV rush was out of this world. it led to my favorite combo of dilaudid + heroin IV to get the best of both worlds; an ungodly rush and legs.

basically my point was that i never cared for weaker opiates in oral doses but loved heroin.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.